Vendetta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I smiled, reassuring her. "No, I cum just fine. That is, I orgasm, I just don't ejaculate. It's kind of like the dry heaves. There's no gooey, creamy white treat at the end."

Cassie now looked at me in what I took to be absolute horror. I was wrong.

"I think I love you! That's another thing I wasn't looking forward to, dealing with cum! My god, you're perfect! Please, come back with me!"

I still had my wife to think about. I had promised myself that I wouldn't physically cheat on her, but the temptation was just too great. At some point in my life, if anyone ever asked me, "What's the most interesting thing you've done, sexually?" I could say, "Well, there was that time I took the virginity of a lesbian women's erotic wrestling champion pornstar." Moreover, I now thought of Cassie as a friend, not just an online friend, who had a problem and I was the only one who could help with it.

I paid, we left, and I followed Cassie's silver convertible out of the parking lot and the short distance to her apartment complex.

We parked our cars, and I followed behind her from the parking lot, nervously. "Does your girlfriend know about this?"

"No, she doesn't. She knows about the upcoming shoots, and is not happy, but knows I'm going to do what I want. Since I'm going to get fucked by a guy, anyway, it shouldn't make a difference."

"I, uh, don't have any condoms..."

"Why would you need them? You're not able to get me pregnant, are you?"

"No, I had a vasectomy years ago, so there's no chance of that... it is possible, just really unlikely, to get a girl pregnant without a prostate. No, I was thinking about... well..."

She jangled her keys in the lock. "Disease?"

I blushed. "Yes. I don't mean to imply anything about you, but..." I finished lamely.

Cassie giggled. "Don't worry, hun, I get tested regularly. I don't play around that much, and neither does my girlfriend. I have to figure you're safe."

We entered the neatly kept apartment. There, on a shelf, I spotted Cassie's- or Vendetta's- Ultimate Surrender trophies, proudly displayed on a shelf. I went over to admire them for a moment. When I turned around, Cassie had stripped off. She stood before me, completely nude.

Seeing the startled look on my face, it was her turn to blush. "Sorry, Rex, I guess I'm just so used to being naked on the set, I don't think twice about it. I suppose you were hoping for a little striptease." I grinned, looking at her toned, hard body in person. "No, I just wanted to have the pleasure of removing your clothes myself."

She waggled over to me, putting her hand on my chest. "Well, how about if I help get you undressed?" She pulled on my shirt, up and over my head. Next, her hands were at my belt, tugging it loose, and she unsnapped the top button of my pants, unzipping my fly and sliding them down my legs." "Sit down on the couch," she commanded. The phrase, Yes, mistress, ran through my mind. She knelt before me, tugging my shoes and socks off, then finished pulling my trousers down and off my legs.

"Oh, my, is that bulge in your shorts for little old me?" she teased. Her hand went inside and wrapped around my stiff cock, stroking it before yanking my shorts down. I thanked the Powers That Be that my underwear had no skid marks. She spread my legs apart, scooted between them on her knees, and put her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her back and pulled her close, feeling her small breasts push against my hairy chest. With her face in front of mine, I asked, "Do you mind if I kiss you?" She smiled, said nothing, and leaned in to press her lips against mine. Our lips soon parted, and our tongues were soon wrestling, with her tongue eventually winning and going down my throat.

I broke the kiss. "Well, now I can say I've wrestled Vendetta!" I laughed. Her ears perked up. "Do you really want to wrestle? We'd have to be careful not to knock shit over, but..." "Whoa, whoa, whoa! No! Sorry! You'd kill me!" "I'd go easy on you," she said, kissing me again.

We kissed for several minutes, relishing the skin to skin contact, when I began kissing her chin, her neck, her cheek. I gradually moved my way up to her ear and nibbled on the earlobe. Cassie giggled again. I then moved back down her neck, her throat...

I gently pushed her onto her back, on the thick shag carpeting. I climbed over her, continuing to kiss my way down her upper chest, then to her tits, nipples certainly indicating I was not repulsing her. "When did you get your nipples pierced?" I asked, when I encountered her rings.

"They've been pierced for a while, now," she answered. "I take the rings out when I wrestle." I sucked the left nipple while tweaking the right one, causing a sharp intake of breath, then reversed. "You don't have to be gentle, you know. I've had clamps on my nipples plenty of times."

"I want to be gentle," I murmured into her right boob. "I have to be different to make this memorable for you."

"Oh, it's memorable, all right!" she said with another giggle. I continued my way on down her torso, kissing, licking, sticking my tongue into her belly button. "Hey, that tickles!" she laughed. I was between her legs, now, those powerful legs, spreading them so I could get to my goal, her smooth pussy lips. I ran my tongue along her slit, causing her to jump. I dove right in, anxious to get my tongue inside her, on her clit, make her wet, make her cum...

Her breathing became rapid and ragged. Her clit was erect, almost like a small cock, and I wasted no time nor mercy on it. I laved it with my tongue, tasting her juices, causing her to shudder and moan. "Oh, shit. Oh, shit! Eat me! Suck my cunt! Do it! Do me! Gawd, your beard tickles! Fuck me with your tongue! Shiiiiiiit... OH, SHIT! I'M CUMMING! YAHHH, I'M CUM-M-M-M-MING!" Her muscular legs clamped down around my head, and I had little choice but to keep licking and sucking. I knew what it must have felt like to be one of her conquests, trapped on the mat and forced to eat pussy. But it felt so good, after all these years, to be able to make a woman orgasm again! And the taste and smell of pussy- how I had missed it! I kept on, eating that sweet pussy through her climax, and didn't let up until she gave a repeat performance, this time squirting a little into my waiting mouth. I swallowed it greedily.

Finally, I dropped from my position on my forearms and knees and lay on the carpet, my beard sticky with her girl cum. Cassie sat up, still panting. "Rex, that was wonderful! You're the first guy to ever make me cum! And not a bad job, either... as good as some women I've had! You live up to your screen name, that's for sure." This, to me, was high praise indeed. I sat back up, pleased with myself, dick firm, sticking out maybe five and a quarter inches. Cassie gently touched the underside. "Do you want me to blow you?"

"Sweetie, I would love that, but I'm afraid as soon as you put your lips on my cock, I'd explode!"

"I thought you didn't cum, well, I mean, cum when you came... oh, Christ, I give up."

I laughed, "No, I don't shoot. What I mean is, if I did, you'd have a mouthful of semen as soon as you put it in your mouth. Putting it in familiar terms, I may not make it to round two if you blow me. It didn't help that I jerked to the video of you beating and fucking Syd in your revenge match last night."

Cassie, or, more properly, Vendetta right now, threw her head back. "God, I loved fucking her! She really is a bitch, you know? It's not just an act. Okay, then, um... what say we move on to the main event?" She had a hungry look in her eyes.

I asked, "Can we move this to the bedroom?" She silently nodded, and we got up and adjourned to her bedroom. She had a king-sized bed, and it was apparent from the two styles of knickknacks about that she and her girlfriend shared the bed. I tried to ignore the chains, cuffs, vibrators, strap-on harnesses, anal beads and other paraphernalia that adorned the dressers and duvet. I lay down on my back, propping my head up with a couple of pillows. "I think it's best if we do this cowgirl style," I suggested. "That way, you'll be in control of when it happens. You'll be the one doing the fucking. It won't feel as if something's being done to you."

Cassie smiled, climbed on top of me, positioning my cock at the entrance to her well-used but still virginal cunt. She rubbed it back and forth along her lower lips, lubricating it, preparing it for its journey. Then, she hunched up a bit, saying, "One for the money..." as she settled back down with the head of my cock just barely making contact with her pussy lips. "Two for the show," she continued, repeating her movements. "Three to get ready, and four to..." She suddenly sank down, engulfing my cock in her puss. "...GO!" She paused, letting the reality sink in. She was a virgin no longer.

I'd love to report that Cassie experienced a full sensation, as my dick stretched her pussy walls to the limit, and she exclaimed, "Oh, Rex, I can feel your huge cock filling me up! I've never felt like this before!" You're so big!" I'd love to report that, but her first words, upon figuratively having her cherry popped, were, "Hell, that was nothing! It is in, isn't it?" I can see where this would have been a very ego- and penis-deflating moment for a lot of guys, but I thought it was hilarious. "I told you I have a small dick! Don't say I didn't warn you!"

Cassie turned bright red, realizing what she was saying. "Oh, my god, Rex! I'm so sorry! No, it's fine, I'm just used to bigger things shoved in my cunt!" She wiggled her hips a bit, looking to improve her position, which caused me to involuntarily flex. "Wh... holy shit, what was that?" Her eyes were as big as saucers.

"That, my dear, was a real, live, honest-to-goodness male pecker. Don't they make vibrators that do that?"

"I think they do, but I've never tried one. Can you do that again?"

I flexed the male equivalent of the Kegel muscles again. "Holy... that is fucking awesome! I can feel it!" She hunched forward a bit, causing me to flex yet again. Cassie involuntarily began to piston on my cock.

"That's it, sweetie. Just go at your own speed. Use my cock like a dildo." She ground down, rubbing her clit on my pubes. As she pumped downward, though, I couldn't resist thrusting upwards to meet her. We were soon in a rhythm, making the bed frame sing the song of lust that bed frames are famous for. I watched her tits, mesmerized, as they appeared to take on a life of their own, shaking, bouncing, spinning in circles with each pulse of our passion.

All too quickly, the slippery friction in Cassie's womb became more insistent, more powerful, and I felt her pussy walls milking my cock. I held back for as long as I could, wanting to make her first heterosexual intercourse something she would remember as she was getting fucked by some shemale. She was moaning, groaning, and plunging down, up and down, on my hard cock. Sweat began to bead on her forehead, dripping onto my chest, and her whole body had a sheen of perspiration. Suddenly, she cried out, "Fuck! I'm getting fucked! I'm cumming! Fuck me, Dad, FUCK MEEEEE..."

I could feel her walls contract and quiver, sending me over the edge. "Ohhhh, yeah! I'm fucking you! I'm fucking you, little girl! How does it feel to get FUCKED?" Where the fuck would we be without the word, "fuck"? The world went white, time stopped for a second, and I was caught up in the bliss, the heaven that was an orgasm.

Afterward, we lay together, bathed in a lovers' sweat. It seemed like it had been forever, but the clock on the nightstand said it was about ten minutes. I was lucky to have lasted that long. "Did you like?" I asked Cassie.

"Mmmm, I liked!" She reached over to kiss me again. "So, how about that blowjob now?" she teased. She dropped down, caressing my balls, and took a tentative lick of my still sensitive head. She looked back up, waiting for my approval. I nodded weakly. She engulfed my shrinking member in her mouth, deep throating me on the first try. "Tastes just like pussy!" she smirked.

"Well, it should," I responded. "It's your own pussy you're tasting." I'd seen Vendetta suck her opponent's plastic cock the few times she lost, but she needed a little help with one that had a pulse. "Swirl your tongue around the base. The underside is more sensitive. Watch the teeth, please." She gave it her best effort, but I was just too drained. Sadly, she gave up. "Don't feel bad, it's me, not you," I said.

"I know, I was just hoping maybe I could get you hard again, maybe you could take my ass cherry, too," she sighed. "I thought you didn't take it up the ass!" "Well, I don't, but you seem like you'd be the perfect size for it. Maybe next time!"

We cuddled for about an hour, then I reluctantly got dressed and left. I had to get home before my wife got home from work, take a shower, and get my clothes in the laundry so she wouldn't detect the smell of another woman on me. I felt guilty on the ride home- I hadn't intended to cheat, to physically cheat on her. I hate the expression, "she drove me to it", but that's really what it amounted to. Well, I rationalized, I've been a pretty faithful husband, over the years, as if faithfulness were a degree, not an absolute. Still, looking at it objectively, if I was going to cheat, I did it with someone who was clean, was not going to get pregnant, would not drain our bank account, and was not going to form an emotional attachment and break up our mostly happy home. Not to mention was smokin' hot.

I messaged Cassie- Vendetta- mayberry- that night. I told her how much I had enjoyed our time together, and how she had made me a very happy man. She messaged me back, thanking me for doing what I did, and proposing we meet up every once in a while. "I believe the term is, 'friends with benefits' :-)". I told her I could certainly get to Des Moines more often.

The next morning, I checked my messages from the porn site and saw that mayberry had changed her status. I checked her profile, and instead of showing Lesbian under preference it now said Bi. Her status message had also been changed from "Looking forward to a good time today!" to "Catfight last night- be careful what you wish for". I shot her a PM, saying, "Oooh, catfight, huh? Hope it wasn't over me! Details, details!" An hour later and no PM back, I checked her profile again.

She was gone.

Just like that.

The account, which she had started three and a half years ago, was closed.

I looked her up in my list of friends, and it showed an X where the topless avatar used to be. Under the name "mayberry", it said, in red letters: "retired". Her stories and pics were still on the site, but her blog posts, including the one with the online fan, went wtih her.

I didn't have Cassie's email or phone number, and wasn't sure of her address. I drove to Des Moines, found the apartment door, and rang the bell. No answer. These apartment buildings all look the same, though, maybe I'm in the wrong building. Or maybe I'm on the wrong floor. I was in such a state of shock yesterday, I could be at the wrong door, but I can't go knocking on them all. No silver convertible in the parking lot. I checked the mailboxes for a Cassie or a Cassandra. No luck. She never told me her girlfriend's name, same as I never told her my wife's name. I think neither one of us wanted to cross that line. But now I can't search under her girlfriend's name, either.

I dashed off, purchased some notepaper and an envelope, wrote my private email address on it and asked Cassie to please contact me. Of course, I couldn't give out my real name, address, or phone number. I went back to the apartment door and slipped it under. I then returned home, fearing I would never hear from her again.

Days went by, then weeks. I'm resigned to the fact that we were just ships passing in the night, two people who saw a need in each other, and were able to help.

12