Vengeance

Story Info
LeighAnn gets even for Mike's affair, then shows him the video.
4.3k words
3.47
175.1k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She and Mike had been married eight years. He had claimed it was the seven year itch, just a year late. Her heart had sunk into the pit of her stomach as he confessed the affair with the girl in the secretarial pool. All those years she had devoted to their union, shunning the numerous advances and passes in favor of the man she had chosen. And now, he was telling her that he had strayed.

"It wasn't about love," he pleaded lamely. "It was just the sex."

Theirs had become routine. Twice or three times a week, the same old thing. He needed more, he told her. Something different. Something special. Something unique.

Over the course of three long weeks they had skirted the issue, then hit it head on. They played bob and weave, ducked and collided. The issue at hand was seldom far from the front.

"What do you want me to do?" she asked. "Forgive you?"

"Yes. But I see that isn't going to come easy," he replied.

"Years," she said. "It will take years to rebuild what you have destroyed."

"Then what?" he pleaded. "What will put us back together?"

"I don't know," she said in her superiority. "I just don't know yet."

He bided his time with her, waiting for her to formulate an answer.

"You're angry," he offered.

"You're damned right," she flared. "I deserve to be angry."

"So you want some sort of vengeance," he tried.

"I want to make you pay for what you did to me...to us!" she raged.

She pondered for several weeks. She even talked to Stacy about it. After all, they had been friends forever.

"I think you should," Stacy assured her. "Hell, it's not like your going to fall in love. Just find yourself a stud. Think about it. Imagine him pounding away at you. Wouldn't that feel great?"

She still wasn't convinced. "I guess so," she responded weakly.

"Hell, yes it would!" Stacy cried enthusiastically. "And you know it."

So she had set about finding her stud. That's how she thought of him. Just meat to be used and discarded after this one time.

She found him quite by accident.

It was a warm Saturday afternoon. She was out running errands. At a stop-light in a residential neighborhood he rolled up beside her window. He was riding a ten-speed bike. Most guys looked like dorks in those biker helmets, she though. He didn't.

He as tanned, with a strong jaw and dark eyes. He looked up at the light as he eased his bike to the left. She rolled down her window.

"Keeps you in great shape," she said, softly.

He looked at her and smiled. "It's a lot of work, but, yes, it keeps me in shape."

"Isn't it dangerous?" she asked.

"Can be. Depends on where you're riding."

She reached into the console and pulled out one of her business cards. She handed it out the window.

"When you finish your ride, call me. The name's LeighAnn. I'd like to talk to you some more."

He took the card from her fingers and looked into her eyes. She smiled and pushed the button to close the window. His broad smile showed straight, white teeth. The light changed. She turned right. He went left.

"I did it, Stacy," she blurted into the telephone.

"What, already?" Stacy sounded alarmed.

"No, no. I mean, I found him," she replied.

"Oh."

"He's a bike rider. He looks like a movie star. I gave him my card and told him to call me."

"Really?" Stacy said cautiously. "Isn't that a little....dangerous?"

"It could be. That's why I want you to go with me."

"Go where?"

"To meet him. I'm going to ask him to meet me somewhere so we can talk. I want you to go with me."

"Probably wise," Stacy said. "When?"

"Sometime tonight."

They met in a juice bar. When Stacy followed her to the table he looked perplexed.

"More than I had hoped for," he quipped.

"This is Stacy," LeighAnn said. "She's an observer."

"Indeed?" he said. "Never a participant?"

"Depends on the game," Stacy said.

"What is the game?" he asked.

"My husband has been unfaithful. I'm getting my vengeance," LeighAnn said.

"And I am to be the weapon of your vengeance," he said with finality.

"If you want."

"You're a beautiful woman, LeighAnn. I'd be a fool to say no."

"I have no intention of this becoming a long-term relationship," LeighAnn said.

"I understand."

"However," Stacy interjected, "I happen to be available."

"Are you really?" He smiled broadly.

"What you two do afterwards is none of my business," LeighAnn said. In fact, she thought she'd like the idea of having him nearby afterwards. Every time she looked at him, she'd have the satisfaction of knowing he'd taken her in vengeance for what Mike had done.

They agreed on a Tuesday evening in two weeks. Mike would be out of town on a business trip. Steve would come to the house at around seven. They would have sex. Then he would leave.

"How many times?" he asked.

"I don't know. I'll tell you when we're finished," LeighAnn said.

"All right. I'll be prepared to spend the night."

"Fine. But when I say it's over, you leave."

"Agreed," he said. "What about Stacy?"

"What about her?"

"Will she be there?"

"I don't know? Why should she be?"

"Wouldn't you be more comfortable knowing she was there?"

"I'll have to think about it."

In the end, she did ask Stacy to be there. "You don't have to do anything. Just be there for me if things get out of hand."

"Fine," Stacy said. "Whatever you need."

"You're a good friend, Stacy," she said.

He arrived on his bike. All he brought with him was a small backpack with the essentials; toothbrush, razor, deodorant. She showed him the way to the shower and handed him two large, fluffy towels. He smiled and said, "Thank you."

She met Stacy in the kitchen and poured them each a drink.

"You making one for him?" Stacy asked.

"I don't think he drinks," LeighAnn replied softly.

"How do you feel?" her friend wanted to know.

"I don't know, exactly. I've got butterflies. And, I'm a little pissed off. Mostly at Mike for putting me in this position. I guess I could back out if I wanted to. But, that wouldn't give me my vengeance."

She paused, sipping her drink.

"I'm usually pretty loud," she murmured apologetically. "I'm sorry if it disturbs you."

"I'll do my best not to listen," Stacy said. They smiled at each other. Both of them knew she'd be hanging on every moan, whimper, squeal and shout.

"But, if I call for you, you'll come running, won't you?" LeighAnn asked.

"Scouts honor," Stacy answered.

They stood at the bottom of the stairs. LeighAnn looked at Stacy and smiled wanly.

"Look," Stacy said, "go up there and have the time of your life. You getting laid, that's all. And, the best thing about it is you've got Mike's permission. Guilt free sex, hon. Enjoy it. Have a ball!"

"I've been wet ever since he walked in. My body says to go for it," LeighAnn said.

"Then let go and have fun," Stacy urged. "It's probably your one and only chance."

LeighAnn impulsively kissed her on the cheek. "You're right. I'm off to get laid by a terrific looking stud. I am going to have fun," she concluded definitively, then stepped purposefully up the stairs.

Stacy admired her as she climbed. Her tight, white middy tube set off her tanned midriff. Her white short-shorts clung to her, showing off her long, shapely legs. Stacy curled in a corner of the long, softly-cushioned sofa, she picked up a magazine and idly flicked through it, imagining the scene in her friend's bedroom.

He was toweling his hair when she walked into the bedroom and kicked off her slip-ons. Soon, she thought, she'd be as naked as he was, under the weight of his body. And that body was fine, she thought, looking him over appreciatively. She hadn't done that since high school.

She shocked herself with her own frankness. "All those hours of bike-riding have paid off," she told him. "Your body looks great."

"Thanks," he said. "You have any preferences on how we do this?" he asked.

"Yes," she responded. She slipped her top over her head exposing her breasts. "Start here," she told him holding up her left breast.

She sucked in a sharp breath when his lips locked around her nipple. She could feel his teeth and tongue teasing it, sending spasms like little electric shocks through her. Her hands cupped the back of his neck. His arms wrapped around her waist pulling her to him. She moaned softly as the warmth of those shocks arrived down there. She could feel the flow of her secretions beginning again.

While he sucked, nibbled and teased her nipples, shifting from the left to the right, then back again, her hands found the button to her shorts. She deftly released them and let them slide down her thighs.

She pulled away from him gently.

"Let's turn back the bed," she said, somewhat breathlessly, noting his state of arousal. "I don't want to get come stains on the comforter."

"How far?" he asked, going to the opposite side of the bed from her.

"All the way. We're not going to need them," she answered.

They stripped the comforter and sheet from the bed, leaving them in a rolled up pile near the foot. She walked back to him and cupped her hand under his erection.

"You want me to use a condom?" he asked.

"Not unless you think we need to," she said. "Do we?"

"Clean bill of health here," he answered. "You?"

"The same.

"Missionary style for the first time," she instructed. "I want to be able to tell the son-of-a-bitch I'm married to I spread my legs for you voluntarily."

"Whatever you say," he replied.

She lay on the bed and motioned for him to join her. He crawled up from the bottom to where her knees were cocked upright and together. He gently kissed each of her knees and she spread them for him. When he began to kiss her thighs she took his chin in her hand and lifted it.

"Not this time," she said. "I just want you to fuck me."

He smiled and eased his way up her body, positioning himself. She took hold of his manhood and guided him toward her, sliding it up and down her wet slit. She placed it at her opening and murmured, "There." He slid slowly inside her, his eyes focused intently on her face.

Downstairs, Stacy could hear nothing but the gentle ticking of the mantel clock. She had put aside her magazine and was admiring the decor of her friend's home. The narrow recessed shelves on either side of the fireplace was a nice touch. A few books on several shelves. Another held a small china planter with a small dangling plant of some kind. Stacy's knowledge of household plants was sadly truncated, she admitted. One of the shelves held a small photograph taken at Mike and LeighAnn's wedding. Mike was beaming. LeighAnn was fully gorgeous in her wedding dress. Stacy thought it was the sexiest wedding dress she'd ever seen. There was an oval cut-out in the bodice which allowed LeighAnn's cleavage to show through.

They had plenty to drink at the reception and danced until they were virtually exhausted. Stacy smiled as she remembered taking the young groomsman into her bed that night. She was convinced now that he had been a virgin. Their first joining had been awkward and rushed. He spent himself after too few strokes within her. But, then, as the night went on, she had showed him the joys of oral sex, given and received. As dawn broke the following day, she remembered, they had joined in a glorious moment of shared ecstasy. Then he had left to go back to Indiana or Iowa, or wherever the fuck he was from and she'd never heard from him again. But, oh, that wonderful moment! That was hers to keep forever.

She became aware of a sound, something almost feral coming down the stairs. She looked to see if one of the family pets had gone rabid when she realized the sound was of her friend in the throes of her passion. She cocked her head a bit to listen.

The sound was guttural, really. It was slightly wrapped around an "oh," but quavered as it tumbled down the stairs.

Stacy lifted herself off the sofa and went to the first landing, three steps off the floor. She could hear better there. LeighAnn's moan increased in volume and length. Stacy imagined the picture in the bedroom; LeighAnn under Steve's weight, feeling him thrust into her. In her mind she watched as his member thrust in and out of her, glistening with her lubricant. Stacy felt herself moistening. She licked her lips, unconsciously, her breathing had made them dry. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the sound, a vague slapping almost overwhelmed by her friend's cries of passion. Then came the first words she could make out.

"Oh, yes! Fuck me hard. Make me come again! Oh, fuck, yes!" LeighAnn yelled.

Stacy's privates were no longer moist. They were wet, now. She unbuttoned her jean shorts and pulled the zipper down. She slid her hand along her flat belly, digging her fingers into her folds, seeking the hard nub of her clitoris. Her mouth was open and her breathing ragged as she fondled the sensitive button. She heard LeighAnn cry out again.

"Yes! That's it! I'm coming! Fuck me harder! Ohhhhhh! Fill my cunt with come! Do it nooowwwwww!" LeighAnn wailed.

Stacy heard him growl with his exertion and then an elongated groan and he shot his load inside her friend. She humped her hips upward and slid two of her slender fingers in her hole. Damn, she thought, I'd like to get some of that hot, hard cock inside me right now. With her thumb she tweaked her clit while her fingers drove in and out of her hold. She could feel the climax building inside her like and ocean wave. She pressed harder and faster urging herself to her passion ridge.

It took all her self-control not to cry out with the release. Instead, she merely exhaled, loud enough to give her concern, but certainly softer than her normal vocal explosion at release. She slowed her rhythm to a comfortable titillation and tried to catch her breath. When she opened her eyes her gut flipped over inside her.

Standing on the upper landing, LeighAnn and Steve were naked and looking down at her.

"Oh, shit!" Stacy said, withdrew her hand and hastily zipped and buttoned her shorts.

LeighAnn smiled. Steve was grinning from ear to ear, his strong white teeth almost gleaming.

"I'm...I'm sorry," Stacy stammered. "It was the noise," she tried to explain.

"I told you I might get loud," LeighAnn said.

"Yes," Stacy murmured. "I'm sorry."

"I think it's a turn on," Steve said.

"Go get cleaned up," LeighAnn ordered.

"Oh," Steve said, his smile fading. "Are we finished?"

"Not by a long shot," LeighAnn answered. "You go get cleaned up. I need to talk to Stacy."

Steve's smile returned and he waved lightly to Stacy as he left for the bathroom.

"I've got his come running down my legs," LeighAnn observed as she stepped down the stairs. "Let's go into the kitchen. I'll use paper towels."

Stacy led the way into the kitchen and sat somewhat dejectedly at the breakfast bar. "I'm so embarrassed," she said.

"Don't be," LeighAnn directed as she swabbed the inside of her thighs with damp paper towels. "It doesn't make a shit to me."

"I had no idea it would be such a turn on," Stacy explained.

"Really? Huh. Me, either," LeighAnn said.

"You want me to go?" Stacy asked.

"Nah. You might as well hang around. Maybe we'll see if hearing somebody get fucked is a turn on for me, too."

"You mean...."

"Yeah, sure. Why not? No reason you shouldn't get laid, too, as long as he's here," LeighAnn said. "If you want to..."

"But this is supposed to be your..."

"I know, I know," LeighAnn waved her objection away. "And I am going to fuck him again, in just a few more minutes. You might as well come along."

"Well, it is something to think about," Stacy mused. "Is he good?"

"Damned good," LeighAnn assured her. "The best I've had in years. You'll like him."

There was a long silence. Finally Stacy said, "I'm glad you're not pissed off."

LeighAnn slid off her stool. "Come on then. I'm off to play his whore. Quite frankly, I'm enjoying the shit out of this." LeighAnn turned and walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Stacy followed.

They found Steve lounging on the stripped-down bed. LeighAnn walked into the room and beckoned him to come to her. Steve rolled off the bed and ambled toward her. When he was about an arms-length away from her she put her hand on his chest and stopped him. She dropped to her knees and took his flaccid member in her hands. She began by licking the tip, then swirling her tongue around the head. She pulled back, seemed to change her mind, kissed the tip gently, then pulled back again. She looked up at him.

Stacy hitched a shoulder against the door frame and watched. LeighAnn looked over to her. "Are you going to join this party or just be a spectator?" she asked.

"I'm just going to watch for a while," Stacy answered, admiring Steve's physique.

"Then run and get the videocam," LeighAnn ordered. "Let's get some evidence to show Mike I'm not over the hill."

"Now wait a minute," Steve protested. "I don't want some maniac husband chasing me down and killing me for...."

"Relax," LeighAnn directed. "We're not going to show your face or anything. Just the vital parts."

"Oh," Steve relented. "I guess that's okay."

Stacy returned with the videocam.

"You've used it before," LeighAnn reminded her. "Just remember to keep his face out of the frame, okay?"

"Okay," Stacy said, twisting the camera around in her hand, checking for the various buttons. "I put a new tape in, okay?"

"Good," LeighAnn answered. "Let's start rolling."

She kissed the tip of Steve's cock and licked around the head again. She hummed lightly as she inserted the head between her lips. She slid it out of her mouth and looked up. She sucked his length into her mouth so that it bounced against the back of her throat. She gagged slightly, but continued to push him down her throat, consciously relaxing her muscles. Steve groaned with pleasure at the sensation.

"If you don't stop," he told LeighAnn in a softly strained voice, "I'm going to come in your mouth." LeighAnn stopped.

She eyed him crookedly from her kneeling position. She licked at him gently a couple of times.

"Get a close-up," she told Stacy. "Then it will be my turn," she said, stuffing his manhood back into her mouth.

Steve put his hand on top of her head. His hips thrust forward as he started to fuck her mouth.

"Just remember," he groaned, "I warned you."

"Mmmmmm," she hummed, increasing the speed of her thrusts against him.

She cupped her hand under his scrotum and massaged his massive testes. Her finger probed behind them for the stretch of skin between his sack and anus and lightly scratched him. Steve's thrusts increased to meet her own. She urged him on to his climax with her lips and fingers until he thrust hugely. She tightened her grip on him with her tongue, pressing his hardness against the roof of her mouth. Then she sucked mightily as his semen exploded from him.

LeighAnn backed away from him so Stacy could get a close up of the spurt of his come shooting into her mouth. This accomplished, she shoved him between her lips and started sucking.

LeighAnn sucked and swallowed, then sucked and swallowed again. His member swelled and spurted several times. As his contractions subsided she stopped swallowing, holding a fair content of his essence in her mouth.

She released him, then opened her lips, a small dribble of his come dribbling from the corner of her mouth. She swiped a finger at the errant stream and tucked it between her lips. She tongued it for the taste, then swallowed.

"Good," she said, then standing in front of him asked, "Good?"

"Excellent," he replied. "But it will take a few minutes for me to recover."

"That's fine," she told him. "You can return the favor while we wait." She climbed onto the bed and beckoned for him to join her.

When Mike watched the video on Friday night he saw LeighAnn kneeling on the bed facing the wall. Her hands grasped the top brass rail of the headboard, as far apart as they would reach. Beneath her, Steve lay on his back, his tongue buried in her sopping wet pussy. LeighAnn was humping his face, making his nose stimulate her clit while his tongue slid in and out of her hole like a tiny, very active prick.

12