Vengeance

Story Info
Hell hath no fury - well, you know.
2.6k words
3.88
25.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers

I was watching the ball game when the phone rang.

"Hello," I mumbled, half annoyed at the interruption.

"Daddy please come and get me," my daughter sobbed into the phone.

"Where are you baby and where's your date?"

"I'm at the hospital daddy. I've been raped!"

"I'll be right there!" I shouted into the phone.

I shot out the door like a rocket and headed for the hospital driving way too fast. I jumped out of the car and careened through the emergency room doors.

"I'm Bill Taylor," I grumbled to the reception nurse. "Where's my daughter?"

"Sir, if you'll just fill out these forms, you can go see her."

"Stick those forms up your ass! I want to see my daughter right now! That bureaucratic bullshit can wait!" I yelled at the nurse.

I guess she could see that I was in no mood for silly hospital games.

"Calm down and follow me," she said.

I followed her down the hall and into one of the reception rooms. My daughter, Marsha, was lying on a cot. Her clothes were off and she was sobbing to herself.

I sat beside her and held her hand.

"Oh daddy, thank God you're here. These people haven't been very nice to me. I've been raped and it hurts so bad. Look at it! It's still bleeding!"

A brief look at her poor, ravaged pussy revealed that she was, indeed, bleeding.

Another nurse had appeared in the room.

"Did you guys run the rape kit on her?"

"Yes sir, we did. She's been raped all right but the police don't believe that she identified the right person."

"Who did this honey?" I asked my hurt, broken daughter.

"It was my date, Everet Simpson. He raped me in the park and then lied to the police. They don't believe me daddy!"

"Where's the cop?" I asked the nurse.

"I'm right here Mr. Taylor. What do you want to know?"

"If she identified the culprit, why isn't he in jail?"

"He claims he was with his friends all evening and five of them swore to it. We had him downtown for about two hours but his dad's attorney showed up and we had to let him go."

"Surely you don't believe that little son of a bitch! Throw his ass back in the can. We'll press charges."

"I would if I could Mr. Taylor, but it is a lot more complicated than that. He has an air tight alibi so we can't hold him."

I was completely pissed off. My blood pressure was going up. My hands were shaking. A tear drizzled down my cheek. I swore under my breath.

"Give me that god damned paper work so I can get my daughter out of this rat trap!" I demanded.

A nurse showed up with a clipboard and I quickly filled out the papers. By the time I finished my daughter had stopped bleeding. The nurse gave her a kotex, she put on her clothes and I gathered her into my arms and carried her to the car. She cried all the way home. During the next six months we did everything we could think of to get Everet Simpson arrested, but his dad had lots of money and lots of lawyers. It slowly became apparent that the little bastard was going to get away with it.

"Marsh, it looks like we're never going to be able to get that asshole convicted," I told her.

"Make him pay, daddy. I want to watch him bleed and squirm. I want to hear him squeal and beg. I want to hear him scream like a girl!"

Now, I'm not superman but I was in the Army Special Forces for eight years. I still maintained contact with some of my old buddies. I got on the phone to Jake Earl and old war partner of mine who was living in Chile.

"Hey, Jake, how're they hangin'?" I greeted.

"Is this Bill Taylor?"

"Right the first time, amigo. Listen, my daughter Emily and I are going on vacation and I was wondering if we could bunk in with you for a couple of weeks."

"Frank, you are fully aware that I would do anything for the man who saved my ass."

"Great! We'll be there next week! Thanks a lot Jake."

"Why are we going to Chile daddy?"

"You remember how that little snake engineered an alibi? Well, we're going to manufacture one too and it's got to be a good one!"

I knew that Jake would cover for me and I also knew he had a private plane. Perfect! Emily and I got our visas and waited for the big day. Soon we were flying into Santiago. Jake met us at the airport and we got into his Cessna. His ranch was near the Peruvian border just out side the town of Arica. It was just like one of those pictures of a typical South American ranch. We bumped down on a private airstrip and taxied right up to the door.

"You're gonna have to bunk in with your daddy," Jake chuckled, "We don't have many bedrooms and I've got visitors from Caracas here this week."

Emily looked at me and smiled. We packed our bags into the small bedroom.

"Oh daddy, this is just perfect! We're on a wild adventure and I get to sleep with the man I love!" she chirped.

She jumped right into the middle of the bed.

"Home, sweet home!" she giggled.

"Don't get any crazy ideas," I admonished, "We're here on business."

We went into the main dining hall and had a late supper. Wandering back to the bedroom, she hummed a happy little tune. I peeled down to my boxers and climbed between the sheets with my back to her. I felt her slip in behind me. Her bare nipples poked into my back. She had stripped completely.

"Just what do you think you're doing, young lady?" I croaked.

"I'm going to tell you something daddy. That little beast we are after scared me so badly that I'm sure I could never trust another man. But I trust you."

Her hand snaked over my hip and grabbed my dick which was getting harder all the time.

"Don't so that, baby girl. You don't know what it does to me."

"Yes I do daddy. I'm giving you an erection. You see, I want babies, but I don't want boys. I don't trust them. That leaves you. You will give me my babies!"

I swear that until that moment I had never had a carnal thought about my daughter. But now, she was slowly jacking my cock. We were miles from civilization and she seemed determined.

"You know I love you Emily, but this is so wrong. It's incest! They might throw us in prison in this country for what you are thinking. Please let me go while you still can. Much more of this and I won't be able to stop," I croaked.

"I don't want you to stop daddy. The only sex I ever had hurt me terribly. I just know there is something better. Just relax and let it happen," she panted into my ear.

I rolled over so I was facing her. The trickle of moonlight revealed the determination on her face. She now had my cock in one hand and my balls in the other. I was screwed. I scooped her up to my lips and rammed my tongue into her mouth. We broke the kiss.

"That was so sweet daddy. Let's do it some more."

I held her tightly and kissed her hard. She responded with a squeal and a lot of tongue. I was now well past the point of no return. My hand crept down her body and I gently rubbed her pussy.

"Does that hurt you, honey?" I asked, concerned.

"No daddy, I'm all healed. It feels wonderful to have you squeezing my pussy. Don't stop. Put your finger in me."

I poked my finger into her tender little vagina and waited for her to scream. Instead, she grabbed my hand and jammed my finger as far into her as it would go. I pulled my finger from her and licked it. I had to have it! I kissed my way down her body stopping briefly to suck on her nipples. She moaned. My tongue made a wet trail all the way down to her center. I licked her pussy and sucked on her vagina. More girl juice dripped out of her onto my waiting tongue. I grabbed her clit with my lips and gently rubbed it with my tongue.

"Oh God, daddy, do it some more. I'm gonna cum! Oh! Wow! I love it. We can never stop!" she declared.

I could feel her liquid draining onto my chin. I dropped her clit and rubbed my nose in her wet pussy.

"Are you ready to make a baby?" I asked.

"Yes daddy, put a baby in me. Do it now! I can't stand it anymore!"

I let my cock slide up her leg, stopping just short of her vagina.

"Grab my cock and pull it into you," I said.

The velvety wetness of her pussy lips slowly engulfed my rock hard dick as I plunged gently into her.

"That feels better than anything I've ever felt in my life," she smiled. "Do it some more."

My cock pumped in and out of her as if of its own volition. Her sugar walls were driving me out of my mind. She was really tight and really wet. Her juices coated my dick as I pumped harder and harder into her center. I felt her tighten around my driving pole. The end was near.

"You're going to cum," I whispered.

"Yes, I know. I can feel it swelling inside of me. Squirt me full daddy. Don't take it out. Just leave it in me," she whispered back.

I clutched her beautiful little body to mine, straightened out over her just as she reached her climax.

"I can feel it daddy!! I can feel your sperm inside me. Oh, I hope this brings us a baby!" she exclaimed.

"I want what you want sweetheart. Let's rest for a while. We have a lot to do tomorrow."

"Okay daddy. That was so sweet and so good. I want to do that forever!"

The next morning I had a long talk with Jake. The plan was for him to fly to the States, grab the asshole and fly him back here. This is where he would pay. Jake, never one to let things lie, spent two days planning his trip north. He would fly his little airplane all the way to our home town, capture Everet and fly his dumb ass back here. That way, when we got home, we could deny everything and the visa information would back us up.

It took Jake six days to retrieve the rat. The little Cessna plopped onto the ground and Jake got out pulling Everet with him. We took him to the barn. He blinked his eyes as the blindfold came off. We had him suspended on a rope by his wrists.

"You cocksuckers better let me go! My daddy will get you for this!" he screamed.

"There is someone I want you to meet," I said quietly.

My daughter entered the barn. When Everet saw her he froze.

"Hi Everet, remember me? The last time I saw you, you were raping me, taking my virginity. We couldn't make you pay in the States, but you're going to pay now!" she remarked with an evil gleam in her eyes.

"I'll give you anything you want," a suddenly contrite Everet whimpered.

"What you took from me cannot be so easily repaid. You're going to hurt the way I was hurt. We may or may not kill you depending on your attitude. Starting now, you will address me only as 'mistress' do you understand?

"Yeah," Everet answered.

Marsha hit him across the lips with a heavy stick. "Wrong answer, asshole! Try again!"

"Yes mistress," Everet whimpered.

Marsha stepped forward and jerked his pants and shorts off. His dick was hanging limply down his thigh. Marsha swung the stick, landing it right on his dick head.

"AAAAHHHHH!" he screeched. "What are you going to do to me, mistress?"

"At a minimum I'm going to fix it so you can't rape anybody anymore."

"Oh God! Are you going to let me go home then, mistress?"

"Forget home. You no longer have a home or a family. In a year or two, you'll be just an unpleasant memory."

Marsha produced a long, sharp knife.

"What are you going to do with that, mistress?" the terrified Everet babbled.

"Do you know what a eunuch is? Well, you're going to be one!" Marsh answered.

"Oh damn! Please don't do that! I'll do anything you say mistress just please don't cut my nuts off!"

"I remember begging you not to stick your nasty cock in me but you did it anyway. Time to pay up!"

Marsha swung the knife and cut his entire package off. He screamed like a girl as she smiled.

They got the bleeding stopped just as Everet passed out.

Everet woke up in an alley in Kabul. He tried to scream but found that he no longer had a tongue. How would anybody ever know what happened to him? He would die in an Afghan jail three months later.

Meanwhile Marsha and I returned home. I thought she might have some regrets, but for the first time since the rape she seemed happy. As soon as we got home she headed for the bedroom.

"Come here daddy," I heard her yelp.

I walked into her bedroom and she was already nude.

"Marsha, we've got to get this travel dirt off of us," I complained.

"I don't care if we're dirty. I have to have you in me right away! I want a baby and I want it now!"

So I stripped my dirty clothes off and crawled into bed as her little fingers curled around my cock. Her wet, hungry lips sucked in their prize as she polished my knob. She didn't let me cum. She whirled around and jammed my cock into her quivering quim. Her pussy squeezed me as I sank into her depths.

"Come on daddy, fuck me hard. Give me my baby!" she squealed.

I pumped her as hard as I could. Her pussy was twitching around me, sucking, milking. I couldn't hold off. My toes curled and I straightened out over her like a board as I shot my semen deep within her.

"Leave it in me daddy! Don't pull it out yet. I want to feel it inside me."

We didn't conceive our child that day but eight weeks later she displayed a little blue stick. Smiling, she waved it at me.

"You did it daddy. I'm pregnant. I can't wait to have our baby. Come on, do me again! I want to celebrate!"

It is true that the cops questioned us about the whereabouts of Everet but our passports confirmed that we were out of the country before the little prick disappeared. The deal was sealed when I told them that I hoped the little son of a bitch was dead. After that, they never questioned us again. If the dumb ass justice system had done its job, the shithead would still be alive. He'd be in jail, but at least he wouldn't be a dead eunuch.

Now, five years later, Marsha and I have three little boys. We moved to another state and became man and wife. She has never spoken of the vengeance she exacted on the rapist and I never talk about it. Eventually, time will erase all memory of the incident.

bassbelly
bassbelly
775 Followers