Vengeance

Story Info
A dominant wife advances her control over her husband.
1k words
3.94
61.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Today has been a really bad day! I had to leave really early for my work , and I woke up about six o'clock, much earlier than necessary, and feeling stupidly horny for no reason I can understand. I shook hubby to wake him, so that he could bring me off with his tongue, after all, what is he for, if not to satisfy me when I need it? Would he wake up, he would not!

So off to the trade show, in snowy Birmingham, with my little bud hard as a rock and me as angry as can be.

The first day at the trade was useless, and after a quick Chinese meal I'm in my hotel room alone and horny as hell!

Thank goodness for my little battery powered friend, and the fact that there's nobody in the room next to me!

Hubby is going to really pay for this morning when I get home!

They say that vengeance is a dish best served cold. Well, I had a full week of hard work, freezing temperatures, and sexual frustration to build my anger. I don't know why, but using a vibrator gets me off, but a few hours later, I'm horny again. Like Chinese food I guess!

Anyway, I arrived back Friday evening, and didn't let on that I was going to make my hubby pay for ignoring me the previous Saturday, and I was pleased to see a little package had arrived. We had a nice dinner at the local Indian restaurant, then came home for some great sex, with hubby spending hours with his head trapped between my thighs and his tongue licking and making me cum over and over. After all this and my tiring week I told him I'd sort him out Saturday night, told him not to wank, then dropped off to sleep leaving him frustrated.

Saturday was the usual stuff, shopping and other chores. I managed to secretly open the package and hide the item in our bedroom.

In the evening, after a couple of glasses of chilled white wine I suggested we pop upstairs for a little lie down before dinner, which hubby jumped at like an excited puppy. When we got to the bedroom I told him to strip and lie face down on the bed with his hands behind his back. I then cuffed him with the leather cuffs I'd ordered. They were a surprise, but he was still enjoying himself. That stopped the instant I got my first strike in with his own leather belt; it made the most amazing crack when it hit his ass, and he squealed so loud. It was brilliant!!

So, I then proceeded to tell him what he had done wrong the previous Saturday, interspersing each sentence with a blow from the belt. In all I hit him 30 times. I left him crying on the bed, while I went down for some more wine. When I returned he was recovering a bit, so I stripped and slid my pussy in front of his face and he started licking without me saying anything. Once I was fully satisfied I slid down and took his cock in my hand, and gently squeezed and released until he filled my hand with his cum. I lifted my slippery hand to his mouth and he licked it clean. I think he's getting the idea now.

Well after the long session with the belt on the previous weekend, things were pretty quiet during the week. Since we both have busy jobs we are always fairly exhausted on weeknights, and I decided not to push hubby too much as I'd taken him so far already in a much shorter space of time than I had expected.

Anyway, by Wednesday I was getting pretty horny, so when we were both relaxing after dinner, watching TV I told him that I was horny, and needed his tongue. He didn't reply, but slipped down onto his knees, removed my 'home' trousers and knickers, and proceeded to lick me beautifully, and even though it took a little while, he persisted until I had a lovely orgasm. Not world shattering, but very nice, and I felt very loved.

The old me would have given him a hand job at that point, but not the new me. I told him that I didn't want to make him cum, and furthermore he had better not masturbate between then and the weekend. He looked pretty crest fallen, so I decided to push it and question him about when he last had a wank, how often he did it etc. It was quite a revelation, it would seem he was doing it virtually every day during the week, only stopping himself on Friday, so he was horny for sex with me at the weekend.

I told him in no uncertain terms that he had to stop, and that if he couldn't stop by self control, I'll get a device to lock him up so he can't pleasure himself.

I can't be sure, but I think he restrained himself until Friday, he certainly kept touching me and trying to get me interested, but I resisted his advances. Friday evening we were both as horny as hell, so I told hubby that I was still so angry about his masturbating that I was going to start a regular discipline session, every Friday evening to remind him to avoid self pleasuring.

I made him strip, put him over my knee, and gave him 15 mins of paddling with my Hearts paddle. When I'd finished and his bum was all red and covered in mini heart marks, I told him he'd have to wait until Saturday evening for sex, but that I didn't see why I had to wait. He got to work with his tongue, and I kept him at it through three delicious orgasms. Delicious for him, anyway and satisfying for me, especially seeing the pained puppy dog look on his face when he realized that I meant what I'd said!