Vengeance Ch. 06

Story Info
Vonni bares all to Cameron.
1.7k words
4.46
17k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breathless, limp, and satisfied (for now), the pair lay as they were before Giovanna's continual anal contractions finally squeezed Cameron's dick from its clutches. "I'm going to get cleaned up," he said as he moved into the shower with a noticeable amount of difficulty. He took a brief shower, and Giovanna did the same after playing with herself for a couple more minutes while she waited for him to come out. As she lay with her head on his chest, he asked, "All that stuff you were talking about just now, about wanting me to rape you that first day we met?"

"Yeah?"

"You didn't really mean that, did you?"

"Are you kidding? I'd have blown your balls off had you even tried anything," she said with a laugh, bringing a slight chuckle from Cameron. "The truth is, there are times when I like to be made love to like a lady, and there are times when I want to be fucked like a slut."

"Ah... gotcha."

"When it comes to sex, for the right man," and this she said looking directly into his eyes, "I will do literally anything."

"Interesting... so let me ask you this: how do you define the 'right man'?"

She kissed him full on the mouth, deeply and passionately. "Right now, the right man is Cameron Javier Dent."

He couldn't help but smile. "Really? That name sounds familiar."

"You know him?"

"I don't know, tell me something about him."

"Well, we met in a weird way. He showed up at my house one day wanting to kill my ex-husband. I was afraid he was going to kill me for a moment, but when he didn't I decided to try and help him out. After all, he was just getting out of jail. I hired him as a handyman and let him live at my place. Unfortunately he wasn't a very good handyman, but I saw that I liked him so I kept him around."

"What did you like about him?"

"His sense of humor at times, his no-nonsense attitude at others. Then about a week after he moved in, I walked in on him in the shower one day..."

"You saw me -- him -- in the shower?"

"Yes, and it was all I could do not to jump in there with him! He was in there stroking positively *the* biggest dick I had ever seen!"

"And that made you want him right then and there?"

"Kind of. See, I had already wanted him since the first day we met, but I didn't really want to be the one to make a move. It was the way he carried himself that really attracted me to him. He kind of gave off this sexual aura no matter what he was doing. It was just part of him, and it sometimes made me wet just looking at him or hearing his voice."

"OK, OK, so what made you decide he was the right man?"

"Well, we went to my parents' house for Thanksgiving weekend. The first night we got there was our first night sleeping together, and at first that's all it was: sleeping. But I was laying with my neck right in front of his face, so every time he breathed I felt it on the back of my neck. I tried to ignore it, but I didn't have anywhere to move, so I just lay there and let him breathe on me. I held out as long as I could, but eventually I came so hard that I ended up waking him up."

"Damn, he got you just by doing that?"

"Oh, it gets better. Since I didn't get any sleep that night, I slept in Thanksgiving morning. He crept into bed with me and let me ride his dick for a little while, and then I tit-fucked him so he could get off."

"Sounds like fun."

"But the fun didn't stop there. When I woke up, I took a shower. Now, *he* claims I was playing with myself and calling his name, which I know I wasn't doing. Anyway, the next thing I know he's behind me in the shower, dick just as hard as it wants to be. So, I back up on it and get myself off a few more times; I have to admit I was being kind of selfish. My ex was good but he was more 'me-first,' so having someone interested more in *my* pleasure than his was kind of new to me.

"But, something must have made him upset because he spent the rest of the day acting really funky toward me. So I cussed him out that night, and I must have hit a nerve because he tore my ass up nine ways from Sunday!"

"Dayum," Cameron laughed, "maybe I can learn a thing or two from this guy!"

"Then, there was something I wanted to tell him, but I didn't because I wasn't too sure how he'd react."

"Oh really..." Cameron's tone was notably more serious. "Well, I'm sure that whatever it is, it's probably best you say it. Just... get it out in the open and let him deal with it."

"You think so?"

"I do, but you have to keep in mind that you might not get the response you were looking for."

"Well, that makes me want to say it even less."

"I see... well, all I can do is give you my advice." He pulled the covers over the two of them and said good night with a kiss and a tight squeeze.

A few minutes went by, then, "Cameron?"

"Yes?"

"Please don't be upset with me..."

"Why would I be upset with you?"

She took one final deep breath. "I love you."

That caught Cameron totally off guard. "Wow... I really don't know how to react to that..."

"Tell me you love me!" she pleaded.

"I can't do that," he sighed. "If I were to say those words, even if they had the feeling behind them -- which they would -- it would feel forced, unreal."

"I... I understand," she replied, stunned into silence.

"No, I don't think you do," he replied. "If I were to say the words, even if they had the feeling behind them - *WHICH THEY WOULD* - it just wouldn't feel right."

"I see... well, good night." She choked back tears as she tried to go to sleep. Her heart was in pieces thanks to her bearing it to him against her better judgment and him driving a stake through it.

She made a decision then and there. As soon as they returned home, he was gone.

Cameron and Giovanna spent most of Friday afternoon hanging out with her relatives, her with her siblings and him playing sports and video games with the kids his own age. The young adults had gotten a Madden tournament going, which Cameron neither excelled nor bombed at; he ended up winning one more game than he lost. Somebody eventually put on a rap CD, which burned Cameron's ears but he tolerated it as best he could. "Man, you don't know nothin' about that," one of the young men said to him.

"You're right, I don't. Nor do I care to, truth be told," Cameron returned, expressing his disdain for the genre in question.

"Well, what music do you listen to?" someone else asked him.

"Mostly rock and heavy metal."

That brought a collective groan from the group. "You can't even understand most of the shit they say."

"Sure you can, if you take the time out to actually listen to it. And when you *do* understand it, they *say* a hell of a lot more than the average rapper these days."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, really. Rap has become a cookie-cutter formula based on how much money you have, how much drugs you do, what kind of cars you drive, and how many hoes you fuck."

His argument did not sit well with the group, but nobody could counter it. "But rock doesn't sell records like rap does."

"Bullshit! You just don't hear about it because you don't tune into the right channels. Music is more than BET and MTV, my friend."

"All right... well, what about their videos when they be sacrificing goats and shit?"

"What about the videos that are full of nothing but flashy cars, half-naked women -- which I like as much as the next man, don't get me wrong; they just have no place in my music -- but absolutely nothing of substance?"

"What more substance do you want?"

"All right, I'll give you an example: 'Rose of Sharyn' by Killswitch Engage -- LimeWire it when you get a chance. The video shows the band playing in a snowy clearing, surrounded by trees that have different words cut into the branches. When they get to the bridge, the words start to bleed, and from the pool of blood on the ground -- but you have to wait until the end of the video to see this -- there's a rose growing. A fucking *rose!*"

The games and debates continued on for a good while. Meanwhile in the adult's corner of the house, after an hour or so of gossip, Carla eventually brought up the previous night in true Carla fashion: "So, I heard *somebody* getting some pipe work done last night."

"Mmm hmm," Keisha chimed in. "I heard *somebody* all the way down in my room."

"Well, if y'all had been getting work done of your own," Giovanna retorted, "instead of worrying about *somebody...*"

"Shit, I wish I had a friend who could make me holla like that," Michelle added, putting finger-quotes around the word "friend."

"I know that's right," Gloria piped. "Look at Vonni, sittin' here glowin' and shit..."

"Well, what do y'all want me to say?" Giovanni shrugged. "We had sex. We had some damn good, write-home-and-slap-ya-momma sex."

"Mmm hmm, so what happens now?" Keisha asked.

"I know what would happen if it was me," Carla interjected. "I would chain that motherfucker to my bed and do nothing but feed him and fuck him twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week!"

"Oh, we all know that," Gloria returned. "Hell, you were always the one to lose your mind over some dick."

"Yeah, like that one she almost went to jail over... what was his name, the married one?" Giovanna inquired.

"Hey now, that bitch shouldn't have been stalking me. I told her, her husband was the one that needed to quit calling *me.*"

"Anyway, I'm about to go find my 'friend,'" Giovanna said as she got up and walked outside. The sight that awaited her nearly took her breath away.