Vengeance Ch. 09

Story Info
Vonni surrenders herself on the living room floor.
2.3k words
4.41
18.8k
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 07/27/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giovanna waited for a few moments before pulling a small, thin vibrator from a side compartment in the couch. The horny bitch had always kept a sex toy or two stashed away in various rooms in the house even when she was married, just so she never had to travel too far if a sudden urge hit. Since she had met Cameron however, the number of toys, gizmos and gadgets she owned had almost tripled. She had at least one in every room in the house (without counting the literal treasure chest she kept in the master bedroom for both of their enjoyment) and used them frequently without a care who knew it. She once had a visiting girlfriend call her out on the number of toys she possessed. Vonni challenged her to let Cameron fuck her one time and see if *she* could go a week without acting like a damn crack addict. Cameron had started working at a local hospital as a medical equipment technician, which meant Vonni was left to her own devices nine hours a day, five days a week.

As long as she was left alone to pursue her own interests Giovanna was fine, but more often than not that was not the case. Cam had gotten into the habit of sending her explicit text messages or e-mails during the day, and it was a battle of will power to keep her from masturbating, a battle she fought to the end but always ultimately lost. And if he managed to slip away for a few minutes and make a call, it was over. The aura of sexuality that radiated from him apparently carried on his voice as well, because Cam rarely got three whole sentences out before she had a toy in hand, and she *never* let him hang up without hearing her bust at least one nut.

As she activated the clit tickler and placed its humming head directly onto her love button, Vonni was not waiting on a phone call at all, but the tell-tale tromping of giant footsteps through the hall and down the stairs, signaling her pussy's impending doom. As moments turned into minutes, she began to worry that something might be wrong; perhaps she had bound him too tightly for him to be able to get out. Then why wouldn't he call for help, she wondered. Then it hit her: Cameron was making Giovanna wait. He was making her think about it. This was now a mental game of anticipation, and it had worked to perfection. She was spread wide on their sofa fondling herself *waiting* for him to come and fuck the high unholy hell out of her.

Vonni got up and started up the stairs to confront Cameron, but both feet were still on the living room floor when she saw what little light there was in the house cast his silhouette against the darkness of the hallway. Seeing him like that always frightened her some but excited her more; he seemed to become one with the darkness that surrounded him, like it was a part of his own body. She slowly backed away from the steps, but every step of hers was matched by one of his as he emerged from the darkness. For reasons unknown Giovanna suddenly broke into a sprint for the back of the house, but Cameron effortlessly hopped the banister and reached out for her. Had he been a split second slower he would have missed her, but his hand slapped square on the back of her neck. He squeezed firmly enough to hold her but not hard enough to harm her, which sent a jolt through her entire body. From the first time he held her neck like that and forced her head into a pillow when he was hammering her ass from behind one day she had loved it. In fact, it was that day she had resolved to stop comparing her sex life now to the way it was when she was married to Ronnie.

Sex with Ronnie had always been pleasant and satisfying, but the whirlwind that had come into her life called Cameron Javier Dent was a different animal altogether. She would do anything for Ronnie if he asked for it, but she would do the same as soon as she *thought* it might be on Cameron's mind, and enjoy it twice as much. Ronnie asked for or requested too much; if Cameron wanted something he *took* it. If he wanted her in a certain position, he *put* her there. If he wanted her out in public, he *took* her there. If he wanted a particular object in one of her holes, he *put* it there. Well, he usually just had to show it to her and she did the rest, but it was just the same. Their styles were different, their techniques were different, their attitudes were different, and their dicks were different. Simply put, Cameron *wasn't* Ronnie. It was like life had taken away her 1990 BMW and handed her a 2008 Hummer, and she was bound and determined to ride harder, drive faster and take more chances than she ever had in her life.

All these thoughts buzzed through Giovanna's head in the split second it took for Cameron to fling her effortlessly toward the sofa. The momentum from his toss was perfect: just enough to carry her to the edge of the sofa, where she sold a flop. Granted, they both loved rough sex, but injury was going too far. "So you wanna play games, huh?" he said in his best Latino-gangster-knockoff voice, wrapping her mid-waist-length braids around his hand.

"I wasn't playing games," she replied calmly, or at least as calmly as a bitch in heat that was tingling with anticipation could. "I got what I wanted from you, and I was done with you."

"That's what you thought, huh?" He then used that same handful of hair to throw her on the floor. Stacking her on her shoulders and folding her feet to the floor, he said "Well, say hello to my little friend!" His little friend needed no introduction as it immediately and instinctively found its way home inside her twitching cunt. All the anticipation that had built up within her overflowed immediately, like an oil vein hit by a drill. Her juices ran all over her stomach and even down the crack of her ass, causing a pleasant little tingle. Cameron's feet were on the couch and his hands were on the floor, allowing him to effortlessly and with perfect form raise and drop his pelvis, using his massive manhood to pound Vonni's entire body into submission.

Vonni screamed, shouted, whooped and hollered like no one ever had before. She was a screamer in every sense of the word, and Cameron simply loved a woman who loved nothing more than to show her appreciation of his sexual gifts by extolling his virtues at the top of her lungs. Another thing Cameron loved was a multi-orgasmic woman who could weather the storm of climaxes that always accompanied him, and Vonni had long since mastered that talent. He could push her over the edge ten times within half an hour and she'd *still* be ready for more. Tonight appeared to be another one of those nights after she expressed her second climax within ten minutes of him first entering her.

Cameron relished her yells; if she didn't occasionally sprinkle in things like 'fuck me harder' or 'beat my pussy up' or other phrases to that effect, someone could very easily become concerned for her well-being. Vonni, for her part, knew damn well what she was doing opening up those windows. If she could have put a sign outside that said 'My man has the best dick in the world' and get away with it, she would have. Other people knowing she was getting body parts knocked into places they didn't belong was an extra morsel she enjoyed, something she had tried before when she was younger but never really understood the power of until that first night with Cameron. She never told him, but getting razzed on by her sisters the next day had made her pussy extremely wet. She had feasted on their envy and savored it like a gourmet dish, and was looking to fuck his brains out again. She would have done so on the spot she found him at, but of course Ronnie's sudden appearance canceled *those* plans.

Mount Giovanna had now erupted four times, coating Cameron's divine rod as well as her own body with succulent, sensuous lava. She had been folded in half and subjected to his ravages for a solid half hour now, and was loving every minute of it. Gradually Cameron's hammering, which had been slow, deep and methodical, began to increase in speed and intensity, a tell-tale sign that his own explosion was on the horizon. Vonni was all too eager to coach him to the Promised Land: "Oh yeah, fuck me harder baby! I know you wanna cum, you wanna cum in my pussy don't you?" Something about the words 'cum in my pussy' were like a trigger to him, never failing to cause him to do just that. "God yes, baby, fill me up, fill my fucking pussy up!" As if he needed any further encouragement, he blasted what Vonni counted as four solid shots at her cervix. A few might have gotten lost in translation, because as soon as he started cumming, *she* started cumming as well! The ones he gave her when he popped always blew the rest of her orgasms out of the water, as she attested to by grabbing onto whatever body part she could locate and holding on for dear life!

Vonni moved to unfold herself, but Cameron grabbed her legs once more, signifying that he wasn't quite done yet. She wondered what he could possibly have left; after all, he had been banged up on the rugby field for ninety minutes, then just spent thirty-plus more banging *her.* She got an idea as he reached into one of her hiding spots and pulled out her silver seven-inch vibrator. It gleamed in the total darkness, and she wondered just what he was up to. She soon found out as he rolled her up slightly, and then rested his now limp dick against her brown rosebud. Even when he was limp, he had enough constitution to push the head through, followed easily enough by the rest of his length which was still slick with the remnants of her many climaxes. She then felt the cold toy caress her blazing sex, and as his growth pushed deeper into her rear he simultaneously inserted the metal marauder into her front.

Vonni's high-pitched screams turned into low grunts as Cameron slowly worked her hips around. He spread his hands out and grasped her right at the top of her pelvis, allowing him to do two things: squeeze her clit with his thumbs and maintain overall control of her body. Her hand now guided the vibrator, and she performed with it the way a world-class conductor used a baton, guiding their sexual orchestra to its inevitable and much anticipated crescendo. That crescendo hit, not with the subtlety of a rising musical note, but with the brute force of a guitar riff, and Vonni pulled the vibrator from her pussy as she began to gush. She didn't squirt, but she wasn't freely flowing as she did most of the time. This was a gush, spurts of her essence splashing against Cameron every time her tunnel pulsated shut. The sensation of her cum splashing him and running down his stomach pushed him over the edge, evidenced by him pushing as deep as he could into her ass before shooting another load.

Cameron and Giovanna lay as they were, too exhausted to do much more than breathe, aside Vonni squeezing her asshole and milking his cock every now and then. They lay in a veritable pool of their own cum and sweat, which they had no objections to at the moment but would be hell getting out of the carpet later on, *much* later on. "Have I told you lately," she said as she raised her battered but blissful self to her feet, "that you are positively the best sex I have ever had?"

"I knew you kept me around for a reason," he said as she reached down to help him up.

"Well, there are other reasons, too," she demurred.

"Oh really? Like what?" he asked as he helped her close all the windows and pull down the shades.

"Like the fact that you help me laugh at myself when I do stupid things. When I'm feeling low, you don't just pick me up, you come and join me for a few minutes first. You don't answer my questions the way you think I want you to; you always tell me the truth no matter how much it stings. Oh, and did I mention that I'm madly in love with you?"

Cameron held her in his arms and kissed her. "I think I could have figured that out." Giovanna wrapped her arms around him and clutched him tightly. There were other reasons she loved him, of course. He gave her security, faith that all was right in the world, confidence that if their house collapsed around them and they survived things would still be alright. The love between them was surprisingly deep for how young it was, but it felt fail-safe and designed to survive any catastrophe that came their way.

It would be another five months before that last point was truly tested, but neither of them standing in the darkness of their living room could have guessed either the magnitude or the form that test would bring.