Vengeance Is Best Served Cold Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now slut." said little dick fuck me with that pretty face. "Just as she had done since this began she gave him the best bj a human could give, though she didn't need to work as hard. While behind her the other guy shoved his cock in her not so tight pussy for it was dripping with both Sheila's and the beach boy's cum making it very sloppy and had relaxed to accommodate the monster that was in there just a few moments prior, but he worked it for all he was worth gripping Sheila's hips and pounding that little pussy like it belonged to a rag doll, Sheila with being hammered so vigorously from behind was having a hard time keeping little dick in her mouth with its size being what it was and his stomach being in the way, but being the good slut she was, kept working it."

Then without warning the other guy quickly removed his 7" cock from Sheila's cunt and shoved it deep and hard into Sheila's little asshole, Sheila's eyes got a big as saucers and let go a screaming hum since she still had little dick in her mouth this excited little dick and he demanded, " Damn slut that felt good, keep humming , come on hum me a few bars of Ole Dixie", and Kevin could tell she came very close to biting down the pain, which for little dick would have spelled disaster. Kevin couldn't help it and a giggle escaped his lips, he got more than just a few worried glances his way.

Sheila's breathing once again became deeper and shallower, her face again glowing with excitement and lust, humming on little dicks cock, the other guy seemed to have had all the excitement he could take and pushing in as deep as he could into Sheila's little ass he came hard and long, and as if on cue so did little dick, Sheila swallowed loudly and kept working the little cock slurping and humming all the way. The two men collapsed, little dick back on to the mattress and the other guy on Sheila's back and for a few minutes all that could be heard was heavy breathing and moaning...

The other guy was the first to recover and he told little dick to move out of the way, waving his hand in a grand gesture he did just that. "OK slut now clean me all up." the other guy demanded, Sheila's eyes only for a second went to the Master who all through her orgy had sat quietly watching and observing. He just nodded his head ever so slightly and Sheila looked directly with what looked for the first time during this whole fiasco with defiance into the other guys eyes and sucked is cock into her mouth and moaning how delicious it was, sucked him deep and long and hard till his cock was clean as the day he was born. Then lifting his sack she cleaned there also. "You are one hell of a good little slut you know that?" He laughed, and then he to went to the master bedroom. So there she knelt on all fours fucked 3 ways to next Sunday still breathing heavily but slowly gaining control.

"Oh one more thing." said little dick, "since you've had a snack, a salad, and the main course, I think it' time for desert." and with that he laid down on his stomach in front of Sheila, she knew what he wanted and with her hands spread his grossly fat ass cheeks and dug in like it was the prized Christmas pudding, moaning sucking, slurping deep between his cheeks. Kevin was amazed at himself watching his beautiful wife eat this fat mans ass got him so excited his cock was standing straight up twitching and aching for release. With in minutes little dick let out a scream and came all over the mattress on which he laid. Sheila removed her face and let go of the gelatinous globes and they quickly slammed shut with a wet sound. Little dick got up somewhat shakily turned looking Sheila in the eyes and said, "Man oh man I have never came that hard in all my life thank you and before I take my leave I want to see once more those luscious lips wrapped around my cock." Sheila enthusiastically complied, never taking her eyes of little dicks face, well as best she could with that huge gut in the way........

All three had now gone, and all was silent and for the first time Kevin noticed he couldn't feel his hands or anything below his cock which now laid flaccid through the zipper of his pants. Sheila was still on all fours on the mattress, and even with all she had just gone through looked like a beautiful angel to Kevin. Clearing his throat The Master rose from the couch. "Sheila, you may rise and I want you to go give Kevy boy there the best, sexiest, deepest, most passionate kiss you have ever given him." Sheila rose and for a second Kevin thought she would stumble and fall but she regained her balance and slowly walk towards Kevin.

In the span of a heart beat Kevin saw in his minds eye every cock and asshole Sheila had pleasured with that luscious mouth of hers, and found instead of disgusting him as he knew the Master thought it would it caused an immediate raging hard on. Sheila tenderly took his face in her hands and kissed him in away that almost made him lose conciseness, he could smell her perfume and all the cum and other juices on her face and the mixture was intoxicating.

Sheila slowly pulled away, and in her eyes Kevin could see she still loved him, still wanted him, and in some strange way forgave him, the emotion was too much for him he started weeping. The Master was now dressed and came over to Kevin pushed him forward and removed the cuffs on Kevin's hands and the Velcro strap around his ankles. Kevin could feel pins and needles coursing though his extremities fresh blood flooding the areas that for such a long time had gone without. "Slut sit down on the couch." The Master ordered.

Then The Master knelt in front of Kevin, hands on his knees for support and said, "Kevy my boy I hope you have learned a lesson here, I hope you have learned to never mess with another mans woman, but if by some small chance you haven't I will warn you that next time I won't wait 2 years I will wait until you 2 little girls become women and I will come and visit you again, do I make myself clear!"

Kevin still weeping and with the added shock of what was just said opened his mouth to speak but nothing would issue forth, it took several minutes to finely respond, "Yes Master I understand, and yes I have learned." Looking intently into Kevin's eyes The Master slowly stood and said, "I hope so." Then The Master turned and left. For atleast 10 minutes Kevin and Sheila sat looking at one another, it was Kevin who spoke first. "Sheila, I beg that you forgive me, what I have done and caused here today is unforgivable, but if you could some way find it in your heart to give me another chance, I swear I will work the rest of my life making up for what I have done, and will never even look at another woman as long as I live."

Sheila sat there in all her beauty and wept, Kevin started to get up and to comfort her but Sheila raised her hands and said, "No stay where you are." and she got up and started walking towards the bathroom, Kevin's eyes followed her, and as she opened the door to the bathroom she looked to Kevin, wiped the tears from her face with her hands and said, "Kevin I forgive you, and yes you will spend the rest of your life making up for betraying my love and trust. But as for what happened here today, Vengeance was best served cold." With that she entered the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Kevin sat in shock over her last words, for it had finely dawned on him, she hadn't been the victim but a willing participant in this revenge.

Kevin couldn't believe what he had just witnessed, but that wouldn't change the reality of what had happened before his very eyes to his beautiful wife of 10 years, for the past 15 hours. He heard her in the bathroom moving around, opening and closing what he knew was the towel closet and medicine cabinet then heard her turn on the shower. He kept reliving the past 15 hours over and over again...

12