Vengeance is Bliss

Story Info
A woman finds unexpected pleasure with her attacker.
2k words
3.97
39.5k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Just so you guys know this story is not completed I do plan on finishing but I figured I would go ahead and post what I already have. I hope you enjoy the first part and am open to positive criticism or any other comments you may have.

-------------------------------------------------

It had been a long day at work and by the time I got home, I was ready to drop from exhaustion. I was in the surgical residency program at our local hospital at the time and quite frankly I was beginning to think I had lost my mind. Spending twelve hours on your feet with your hands inside someone's body is not the average person's ideal way of making a living but hey it beats minimum wage. Unfortunately one of the draw backs to being a resident is a lack of a life, which first and for most includes a sex life. If you had straight out asked me when the last time I had been laid, I would have replied by asking you what sex was.

It was difficult, to say the least, to find the time to even attempt dating. Most of us generally stuck to one night stands and even though I have always considered myself to be if not beautiful than at least pretty, there lately I had even had trouble with that. My eyes, my best feature I think, are a deep emerald green. My hair is shoulder length and auburn. My body though not perfect has large breasts and a thick hour glass figure. I have noticed that men tend to go nuts over my ass which is fine for me. I love it when a guy pulls me up against him and grabs two large handfuls of ass cheek pulling me forward and up against his body. Just thinking about it makes me wet.

Anyway getting back to what I was saying, I came home that night ready to drop. I didn't even bother with my usual shower and an hour of light reading before bed. All I had the energy to do was strip and fall into bed. Sleep came quickly and within minutes I was out cold. I am not quite sure what woke me up but when I did become aware of my surroundings I knew something was wrong. To figure out what was causing the prickle of unease to travel down my spine I tried to get up to investigate but I found myself unable to move. My hands and feet were bound to my bed frame. I started to struggle trying to break free of my bondage but the more I moved the tighter my restraints became.

When I opened my mouth to scream for help a ball was wedged into place effectively cutting me off. My attacker left his hand on the ball preventing me from spiting it out. My eyes shot to this mysterious person trying to figure out who they were. What I saw truly frightened me. The person was wearing a black leather mask and it really drove home the point that I was utterly helpless and at this persons mercy. While I was frantically trying to figure out who would do this to me my attacker tied the straps to the ball behind my head eliminating the need for them to hold it in place. My attacker than sat on the bed next to me and ran their leather clad fingers up my leg, slowly tracing my curves as they moved up my body. The fear and adrenaline pumping through my system made my skin overly sensitive. I felt every agonizing inch and to my horror my sex deprived body began to turn traitor.

I closed my eyes hoping to god my attacker wouldn't see my desire. I was ashamed of it. I shouldn't have been turned on by this, it felt so wrong. My attacker chuckled in an almost menacingly smug way. Since I had my eyes screwed shut I couldn't see what my attacker was doing which I now realize was utterly stupid but I don't think it would have changed what happened next had I had my eyes open. A blind fold was placed over my eyes and also tied behind my head. I couldn't see anything, my ears strained for the slightest sound hoping for some kind of clue to my attacker's movements. I felt rather than saw them get off the bed. I heard the small grind of a zipper being undone and the unmistakable sigh of relief from my attacker. After a few more minutes of shuffling around my attacker finally stopped moving, I liked it better when they moved. I at least knew where my attacker was when they moved.

"That's so much better." My attacker was defiantly male. His voice was low and deep. Something about the roughness of his voice tugged at my memory but for the life of me I couldn't place it no matter how hard I tried. It seemed the more I tried the more my sleep deprived brain refused to work. The bed to my right dipped down with his weight as he climbed on top of me straddling my hips. His kissed my cheek, then my chin, my neck, my shoulder. His tongue flicked out between kisses to caress my skin. I bucked to knock him off of me, to stop what was happening and to keep myself from getting anymore turned on then I already was but the damn man just laughed and kept on going. Hot, moist, suction clamped around my nipple and I screamed. Half from shock half from the stabbing desire that shot through my nipple and directly to my clit. My hips involuntarily tilted up rubbing up against him. I felt the steel like appendage beneath his jeans and herd him moan as he sucked harder on my nipple swirling his tongue around the hardened tip. I fought like hell to stomp back the raging need that was starting to consume me. I hated it, I hated him, but most of all I hated my body.

Some relief came when he released my tit from his hungry mouth, I almost cried when I realized it was short lived. All he did was move from one breast to the next, attacking it just like he had the other. Only this time, after a few seconds his teeth grazed my erected flesh and then bit down, hard. My back arched at the pleasure/pain. I was never one for bondage and pain but I was secretly beginning to see the appeal. Again my hips rose and that heated part of me chafed against his pants.

"Women if you don't stop doing that I am going to have to tie your hips to the damn bed." He damn near growled. "Lay still or you're not gonna like what I do next." I whimpered. How could I have been stupid enough to forget why the bastard was really there? My fear was starting to return. I must have started to struggle again because his hand met my face with a loud crack. My blindfold became wet with my unshed tears caused by the searing pain and my humiliation at the fact that my body was still painfully aroused.

I heard something soft hit the floor and realized it was his gloves when his bare hands touched my chest and almost worshipfully slid down my body. Thousands of little goose bumps rose where his fingers touched. I shuddered. My attacker than slid his body down to lay on top of me putting his legs between mine. I turned my head away from him trying to get as far away as possible but unfortunately it wasn't very far. I felt his hot breath on my neck. His tongue flicked out and curled around my lobe. Whimpering I tried like hell to get away from him but my attempts were half-assed, partly because I knew there was no escape and partly because I liked his abuse. My attacker's soft chuckle sounded sinister so close to my ear. "Admit it. You love this you stupid bitch." I shook my head denying the claim. After readjusting his body to lie next to me my attacker slid one of his hands down between my legs. Heat spread across my face because I knew exactly what he would find. "Don't lie to me whore. Your pussy is so wet the shit is practically dripping from my fingers."

What happened next was so unexpected I caught us both off guard when I bucked hard enough that the binds cut circulation off to my hands and feet. The bastard pinched and twisted my clit causing me to scream. Nausea rolled in my stomach and I feared I would choke on my own vomit. Out of desperation I began to beg him to let me go that I wouldn't tell anyone if he would just untie me and leave but nothing I said made any sense even to my own ears because of the gag. I guess my attacker was trying to sooth me in his own weird way when he started to caress my recently attacked clit. The savage twisting made it raw and overly sensitive so the gentleness of his touch confused my body. The pain/pleasure of each stroke brought me to the brink of a very powerful orgasm. When my attacker realized how close I was to completion he stopped. I was mortified that I cried out in protest when he denied my body its most basic need.

My attacker laughed again thoroughly enjoying my reaction to him. He then shoved his fingers in my cannel, the assault was unexpected and I felt like my pussy was being ripped in two. Slowly he began to pull them back out only to shove them back in hard and deep enough to hit my cervix. This time when he went to pull his fingers out he curled them slightly to brush against the top wall. The tips of his fingers stroked in slow circular motions until I flinched letting him know that he hit my g-spot. Once he found my hot spot he teased and tortured it inflaming my body. The unhurried way his fingers moved in my body was agonizing. My hips undulated against his hand trying to get him to move faster. I was so close I could almost taste the ecstasy that my body was about receive.

My moans were coming out in earnest now and I didn't care. I was closer to heaven than I'd ever been but once again my body was denied. I screamed out in frustration. I felt my attacker move back in closer to my ear. His voice was low and husky and every word was carefully articulated. "Pay back is a cold and fickle bitch and now you know exactly how I feel you fucking tease."

His statement was like ice water being dumped on my fevered skin. Yet again I had forgotten that what I was going through was not consensually done. My heart was heavy with shame and humiliation but my traitorous body couldn't help but be excited by what it was being forced to go through. It dawned on me then that I had so serious fucking issues.

My attacker removed his fingers from my pussy and trailed his wet hand up my body until it was tangled in my hair. After climbing back between my legs he yanked my head to the side exposing my neck and bit down on the tender flesh. By this point I was so turned on that the pain only made the pleasure more severe. I couldn't stop the moan that escaped from my throat even if I had tried. The gag made it sound more like a growl than anything else and I can only guess it turned my attacker on more than he had been before. His hips began to gyrate into my eagerly reactive skin.

The only barrier between us was the thin line of material of his jeans. The scratchy cloth caused so much friction it was almost unbearable. That and the rhythmic sucking and nips on my neck and shoulder caused an instant and nearly painful earth shattering orgasm. The damn thing was so powerful my whole body seized up and I passed out.