Vengeance is Bliss Ch. 02

Story Info
Her attacker finds her at work.
2.2k words
4.07
20.6k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is the second part to my original story. Its a little more winded then the first half but I promise it is no where near finished and this part is basically setting the story up for more fun. I hope you have as much fun reading this story as I have had in writing it.

----------------------------------------------

When I came to I was nestled safely in my thick comforter. I sat up quickly when I remembered the details of the previous night's ordeal but all evidence that anything had happened were gone. My room looked the same as the day before and I couldn't help but wonder if it had all been a dream. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and too my horror I realized I was going to be late if I didn't get my ass moving. I ran to the bathroom and was astonished when I left my front door only ten minutes later.

My day at the hospital seemed to drag longer than usual. I got stuck in the clinic as a punishment for being late that morning which meant no surgeries. Lucky me! Note the sarcasm there. One of the nurses mentioned we were running low on some of our supplies but instead of sending her as I normally would I went for the stuff myself. I figured I could consider the ten minute reprieve from the clinic as a miniature vacation.

Once inside the rather spacious supply closet I heard someone open the door behind me. I didn't think to look up figuring it was a nurse or another doctor who came in for the same reason I did. Everything happened so fast I had no time to react. A hand clamped firmly over my mouth before I even thought to scream and another hand snaked across my stomach pulling me up against a hard body.

"Hello, my love. Did you miss me?" My attackers low and guttural voice whispered menacingly in my ear. I should have known last night wasn't a dream. His voice made fear seize my heart like one of Pavlov's dogs causing it to beat in an arrhythmic staccato. His face nuzzled my neck and I heard a long intake of breath through his nose as if he were trying to capture my scent. The knowledge sent a shiver of awareness down my spine and the heavy feeling of lust and fear made me dizzy. "Just so you know, you owe me for your little stunt last night." His grip tightened around my waist. "I own you now. You do as I say when I say and there isn't a damn thing you can do about it." Just to prove his point the arm that had been holding me up against him slid south of the border to take hold of the most feminine part of me. I jumped at the unexpected contact.

His sadistic laugh, now becoming familiar, put ice in my veins. My attacker seemed to have a twisted sense of humor when it came to tormenting me but the humor was lost somewhere in translation. I didn't think it was funny at all, I wanted to cry. His grip tightened on my pussy and his fingers started moving in a circular motion. To my horrified shock my body responded to him just as it had the night before. I moaned and reluctantly arched my back against my attacker. When his teeth grazed the nap of my neck my knees almost collapsed out from under me. My ass pressed in to his groin and I felt his erection straining to be released from it confines.

A liquid inferno swept through my body and need consumed me. I wanted him inside me more then I ever wanted anything in my life. I wanted to feel him stretching my tight passage as he savagely took me from behind. I wanted him to leave marks on my achy flesh from finger nails digging deep. I wanted to feel pain. I wanted to feel used. I wanted raw primal uninhibited by thought rip my cloths of and have your merry fucking way with me cave man style sex. My body shook with anticipation and any fear I felt before was gone in the wake of the hormonal fire blazing through my system. I honestly didn't think I could survive another minute without feeling him thrusting between my legs.

I snapped out of my temporary insanity when I heard the door open just as I let out another moan. Both of us tensed at the unexpected intrusion. "Oh... Um... sorry." The person said awkwardly and left. A different kind of heat took over, one of embarrassment. God I hope it was someone I didn't know. I thought to myself. A heart beat after the door clicked shut again my attackers hand left my aching pussy and wrapped itself around my neck. His fingers were pressed against my esophagus, I couldn't breathe but when I tried to struggle he pressed harder. I got the hint pretty quick and stopped moving.

His normally low and husky voice was just a whisper in my ear. "Remember whore, your mine. Break my rules and the consequences will be severe." With that said he let go of me and I dropped to the floor in a coughing fit gasping desperately for much needed air. When I finally got my breathing under control I sat down against the shelving and burst into tears. My whole body was shaking from the encounter. The tears were an unstoppable force caused by relief he didn't kill me, the humiliation of someone walking in like that, and the guilt and shame of knowing that I enjoyed the disturbing lust my attacker made me feel and by forcing a helplessness on me I had never felt before. Half of me was terrified I would run into him again the other half was excited at what he might do next. All of me thinks I have gone insane, especially the part of me that lost control when I let my hormones take over. My body was still wound tight from unsatisfied desires.

When the tears stopped falling I stood up on shaky legs determined to go back to work. Just because some ass hole wanted to "own" me as he put it didn't mean I was going to let him ruin my career. A career I might add that I've busted my ass for. I vehemently tried to wipe the evidence of my tears from my face and grabbed the forgotten supplies I had originally came in the stupid closet for in the first place. I made it back to the clinic before I stopped dead in my tracks realizing I had no idea what he meant by rules. What rules? How the hell was I suppose to follow them when I had no idea what they were in the first place.

One of the nurses brought me back to reality when she asked me if I was okay. I nodded my head and told her I was alright that I was just remembering something that I had forgotten to do this morning. She seemed appeased by my answer and we went back to work helping the steady stream of people coming into the clinic.

A couple hours later I was still shaken and confused when I went on my lunch break. I sat down at my normal table in the cafeteria. Most people think hospital food is the nastiest stuff on the planet but we were actually lucky to have great food. I wasn't sure how long I had sat there distractedly pushing my food around my plate before a hand touched my shoulder. I think I jumped about ten feet in the air before twisted around to see who had snuck up behind me. My relief was immediate when I recognized my friend Michael. My hand flew to my chest hoping to keep my overworked heart from beating out of my chest. "Jesus, Michael you scared the shit out of me."

He had the good grace to look guilty when he mumbled his apology as he sat down. "You looked a million miles away, I didn't think you'd hear me if I had tried to say something." I sighed at his reply.

"Your fine, I guess I was kinda lost in thought." I looked down at my plate and started pushing things around again.

"Hey you okay?" Michael asked me with genuine concern.

"Yeah I'm fine just a little rattled. Someone broke into my apartment last night and..." I cut my self off before I let it slip what had really happened. I thought for a seconded a figured it was best to only give a half truth. "and the idea of going home tonight scares me." There. That wasn't the completely truth but it wasn't a lie either. I was terrified to go home but not because my attacker broke in and did the things he did to me, I was more afraid that the next time it happened I would give over to him completely. I looked up to see Michaels jaw hanging wide open.

"Oh my god. Are you okay? What happened? Did they take anything? More importantly did you call the police?" Each question he asked made me cringe a little more. No, I wasn't okay. Someone practically tried to rape me and I enjoyed it. He took my sense of security and took my confidence in knowing exactly where I stood in the world away and no, I did not call the police. How the hell was I suppose to fess up that some guy broke into my house and gave me the best orgasm of my life and I was afraid he'd do it again? If I couldn't tell my best friend how was I suppose to tell the police? I just shook my head and put my head in my hands hoping to hide the shame blaring in my eyes. Before I could stop the words from forming I just blurted them out. "Can I stay with you tonight?" When silence greeted my question I put my arms back on the table and looked up in time to see a smirk slide off his face. For a second I was confused but shook it off as if nothing happened. "So can I? Stay at your place tonight I mean?"

"Of course. I gotta work tonight though. You okay with that?" Michael took a big bite of his sandwich and looked back at me waiting for my answer."

"Yea that's fine." I said a little bummed, I always loved hanging out with him. We tried dating once back in med school but the sexual compatibility just wasn't there. Which if you asked me sucked ass. I mean it was nice it just wasn't.... how'd I put it earlier? Oh yes, raw primal uninhibited by thought rip my cloths of and have your merry fucking way with me cave man style sex. I said it sucked that the sex wasn't enough for me because I really do care about him and if I do say so myself the man is like Jesse Williams, lost in your blue eyes kinda hot. But whatever it just wasn't meant to be I guess. I must have sighed "hey I can call off tonight if you need me too."

"No no no really I m fine sorry my brain wondered off again." I looked down at my wrist watch and figured I might as well get back to work. "I'll catch ya later I'm gonna head back to work."

"K. See ya." The rest of my day passed uneventfully and by the time I reached Michaels house I was ready to drop. In the end I was kind of grateful Michael wasn't there I didn't think I had the energy to do much of anything let alone hold a conversation. As I laid there in my underwear (I didn't want to go home just in case my attacker was there) I had an eerie since of déjà vu from the previous night but the thought was pushed back quickly. I believed I was safe in Michael's house and fell asleep quickly thinking about how I was going to spend the next seven days since I didn't have to work.

I woke up to the sound of movement in my room. Wait, no not my room. Everything that had happened in the last 36 hours came crashing back to me making me instantly awake which is a rare thing for me. "Michael? Is that you?" I tried to sit up but I couldn't. Dammit not again. Can't a girl get a full nights rest without someone tying her to the bed? I thought fully irritated at the helpless situation I found myself in once more. I was trying to figure out why I couldn't see anything and then it dawned on me... I was blind folded. Again. I felt a hand brush against my ankle. I knew that had, I didn't have to see anything to know my attacker had found me. I felt my nipples tighten and the now familiar fear/lust flaired in the pit of my stomach. As his hand slowly slid up my leg the fear/lust grew until it became a steady flame flickering throughout every inch of my body. "Did you honestly think that I wouldn't find you?" My attacker was truly pissed, I could hear it in the way he practically growled out his words. Something told me by coming to Michael's house I broke a major rule. Something else told me that tonight's visit was going to hurt like hell.