Vengeance is Mine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need to talk to him," Zacky said coldly, a red imprint of the wall's bricks on one smooth cheek. "In private. Go away all of you."

"No more fighting," Matt warned, "I mean it. Both of you."

"Okay okay," Zacky said, cold eyes fixed on Syn's. The three of them trooped up the dark corridor, glancing warily back before they entered the dressing-room. The two of them were left alone, swamped by the sound of the crowd leaving the venue.

Syn immediately punched Zacky in the face, knocking him to the ground. "That's yours in return," he declared, standing over him.

He was suddenly full of regret when he saw what he'd done. Zacky remained on his hands and knees, blood dripping from his nose onto the cold stone ground. "Jesus," Synyster murmured, "Jesus. Come here Zacky, come here."

And he gathered Zacky up and took him in his arms. To his horror, Zacky began to weep.

Syn took hold of the back of his neck with one hand and pressed Zacky's face into his shoulder.

"Don't," he said, "don't," with his lips pressed into Zacky's thick hair, "I wouldn't hurt you for the world, I'm so sorry." Zacky felt so small and delicate in his arms that he was appalled at what he had done. And the tears started to stream down his face as he contemplated how he had hurt the love of his life.

As shocking as thinking these thoughts about Zacky was, it was nonetheless an almost welcome relief to the torment he had endured. Now he had put a name to his obsession, maybe he could begin to deal with it.

As Zacky lifted his head, Synyster swooped down on his mouth with his own, snatching a tender kiss before Zacky tried to escape.

"No!" He cried fiercely, face streaked with tears, "not again!" And he tried to run to the dressing-room but Syn caught his arm, trying desperately not to hurt him again, but equally determined that Zacky should be restrained.

They tussled in the narrow corridor until Syn's superior strength won and he pushed Zacky against the rough wall, gripped the back of his neck with one hand and kissed him hard. Zacky whimpered against his mouth and Syn tasted his tears and his blood. He held him firmly as he struggled with him in vain.

Although Syn kissed him hard, his mouth was soft and yielding on Zacky's, caressing him expertly, his tongue, that wicked tongue which had licked his neck in front of thousands of people, kept well out of the way. Even as he struggled to accept what Syn was doing to him, he felt himself slowly sinking down under the waves of delicious, dark desire, his erection rising to meet Synyster's, this wholly unfamiliar feeling of being dominated new and exciting.

Synyster slid a hand up his t-shirt and onto Zacky's sweat-dampened back, his fingertips rough from years of playing the guitar. He pressed himself closer to Zacky, making his arousal all too plain. And then Zacky let go, opening his mouth to Synyster, both his hands coming up to clutch handfuls of Syn's t-shirt as though he would disappear at any moment. But Syn had no intention of stopping now. He sought Zacky's tongue hesitantly with his own and Zacky moaned softly.

Completely passive now, he remained against the wall as Syn's lips roamed his neck, biting and sucking, sure to leave marks in the morning, before yanking up his t-shirt, revealing his supple, tattooed torso, drawing each tiny nipple into his mouth in turn, then kissing his way down his lean stomach.

On his knees now, Syn started to unbuckle Zacky's studded belt. He gasped as Syn reached inside and withdrew him from his pants. He gave an anxious look up the corridor. "You can't, you can't," he moaned plaintively, "someone's going to come...."

"You're damn right someone's going to come baby," Syn growled in response with a wicked grin before putting his mouth around Zacky's straining erection.

Zacky's head fell back against the wall, his mouth silently open. He had never had a blowjob off a man before but Syn did it with such expertise, as though he knew Zacky better than he knew himself, that he couldn't help but wonder how long he had been giving them.

In fact, Syn had never given a blowjob, he merely thought of how he himself liked to be pleasured and transmitted this to Zacky, whom he longed with his heart and soul to please like he'd never been

pleased before in his life.

Zacky was trying desperately to stifle his moans as he grew close to coming shamefully fast. It was hardly surprising though when he considered that Synyster had had him dancing on the edge for the last hour and a half with his onstage teasing. Syn slid a hand over his belly and up onto his chest, rubbing at one nipple, which was enough to finish Zacky. He tried to draw back as he came, but Synyster remained fixed to his task until the end.

He stood still against the wall, eyes closed until Syn stood up and fastened his pants for him, then Zacky reached for him, drawing him into his arms, holding him tightly, his heart pounding against Syn's chest.

"Oh God Zacky," Syn murmured, stroking his hair, "I love you, you know that don't you?"

Zacky let out a sob and squeezed him so tight that it hurt.

"Shhh," Syn said, "shhh it's okay."

Zacky slid a hand up his t-shirt, rough fingertips on his back making him shiver, nails digging in slightly.

His other hand cupped Syn's face while his luminescent tear-filled eyes searched his. "I'm afraid," he said in a whisper.

"What of?" Synyster questioned in surprise, noticing with a pang of guilt how his friend's nose still dribbled blood.

"You," was Zacky's response.

"Oh Zacky," Syn breathed, "I swear to you I would never hurt you. This night has been a dream come true for me. To finally touch you after so long...." And he pressed his mouth reverently against Zacky's in a kiss like a breath of air.

Zacky moaned softly. "Please," he said against Synyster's lips, "let's go to the bus. Now."

Syn smiled slowly. He took Zacky's hand and set off walking up the corridor, leading him behind him.

When he reached the door to the dressing-room, he let go.

Note: Apologies to the two guys in question but the homoerotic posturing I've noticed in several photos has made my perverted mind get carried away at the thought of watching these two babes getting it on! Sorry again Zacky and Syn, love you lots x

12