Vengeance of a Broken Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, there's something that I always wanted to try when we were dating, but never got to."

"Oh God, please don't stop now babe...Please! I really need to cum. My balls are aching!"

Sarah made a pouty face, "I thought you said you'd do anything."

"Ok, but does it involve me cumming?"

"Oh yes, John, I promise. You're gonna love it."

With that Sarah leaned over him to open the first drawer of her nightstand and pulled out four Velcro straps.

"What are those," John inquired, prepared to go along with anything that would progress towards his orgasm. His hard on was now killing him and he was starting to massage himself.

"Ah-ah-ah," Sarah motioned with disapproval, "don't do that. I'm the one that gets to make you cum." Sarah then reached down to cradle his balls again which were now blue and seemed engorged as if they were ready to pop. Even the slightest touch made John wince.

"Oh babe, I'm so sorry, you really need to cum, don't you?"

"Yes," John replied. "Please hurry up."

"Ok, well I just wanted to tie you up to make fulfill my fantasy. I guess it's kind of like S & M but not really. I mean I don't even know exactly what that is, and I don't have on leather or any whips or anything. But I just thought it would be fun to tie you up and ride you until you came."

John's eyes widened, "Oh god yes, please. That would be so sexy."

He immediately spread out for her so that she could tie each of his limbs to her four-poster bed. When she was finished with the last one she asked, "Are they tight?"

John struggled to get them off and replied uneasily, "Uh, yeah. I thought I'd be able to get out of these things if I really wanted to, but I can't." He continued pulling at them a little more, but finally gave up.

Sarah then leaned down between his legs and placed her cleavage in his face, just out of reach from his tongue which was trying desperately to lick her.

Realizing the futility, John spoke with a harsher tone, "Hey, I thought you weren't gonna tease me anymore. Remember, I'm really aching down there. You gotta help me."

Calmly and with a coolness that John had never seen before from Sarah she answered him while looking at his balls, "I don't think I'd be making demands if I were you. After all, you are pretty vulnerable here."

John scowled and now really tried hard to free himself from the straps. "Is this some kind of sick joke," he asked? "What's wrong with you? Come on, suck me off or something. And if you're not, then let me go." Then John spoke to himself under his breath, "I should've known better than to get involved with this bitch again."

"This what," Sarah replied as she cradled his balls in her fingertips?

"Huh," John responded trying to act ignorant. "I didn't say anything."

"Better not have," Sarah snapped back. Sarah then turned around and eased herself down on his cock. Her warmth and tightness from not having been fucked in a while felt unimaginably good to John. She then leaned back so that she was in his favorite position, but this time with her on top. Her hair was in his face and she just rode him slowly as she played with her breasts.

"Too bad you can't feel these," Sarah spoke.

"Oh babe, please, please untie me. I promise, I'll be good. Just please let me feel your breasts and your smooth legs."

As he finished talking Sarah crossed her ankles and squeezed as hard as she could providing irresistible friction for John who was now grinding into her with what little vantage he had.

John breathed heavier and heavier as Sarah leaned up and bounced up and down on him, riding his cock. He was almost about to cum when Sarah noticed him breathing too hard and slid off slowly.

"What the fuck are you doing," John screamed!

"That," Sarah sounded deliberate with her words, "is all you get!"

"What?!? What the fuck?" John looked to the right and left examining his Velcro straps, "Let me out of here right now." He continued to struggle while Sarah just sat on her knees in between his legs and crossed her arms.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about those accidentally ripping or coming off. The guy at the store told me that a 250 lb. bodybuilder couldn't even break them."

"You stupid bitch," John yelled infuriatingly, "You let me out now!"

"Oh, a 'bitch' am I?"

"Yes," John yelled as he spat in her face.

Sarah was shocked and a rage came over her that she had never known. But still she kept her cool. "Oh John, John, little Johnny," she replied. "I really wish you hadn't done that. I was just planning on getting your poor little balls blue and then letting you go when Scott got back just in case you tried something. But now plans seemed to have changed."

"Wha-, what do you mean 'plans changed'," John asked nervously.

"For instance," Sarah said as she took his balls in her left and cradled them in her hand, "if you hadn't called me a 'bitch' I wouldn't have felt obligated to do this!" And with the end of that emphatic statement she took her right hand, balled it up in a fist and punched his nuts as hard as she could against her left hand.

"AAOOWOOOWAOHH!!!"

John's body writhed in pain and his eyes were shut tight. He struggled harder than ever against his bindings to break through and cover his unprotected balls, but all he could do was whimper and try to catch his breath. Meanwhile Sarah just looked into his eyes and laughed devilishly, still holding his precious jewels in her left hand. She juggled them extremely soft between her fingertips, but even the slightest pressure made John whelp.

"Just to think," Sarah began, "that you used to have these shiny, silky legs and at least could've had these perfect tits and maybe even these warm lips had you not let that one simple word slip from your mouth." She then repeated the word almost as if thinking out loud, "'Bitch...,' it compels a woman to do the most awful things."

John was half paying attention and half whimpering as his efforts to free himself were mitigated in exhaustion.

"Johnny boy, are you ok," Sarah asked in a placating tone?

"Unghggh," was all Johnny boy could muster at this point.

"I'm sorry," Sarah finally apologized, "but you just really shouldn't have called me a bitch." She then wrapped her warm fingers around his sac to make it feel protected and began stroking his shaft. As much as John didn't want to admit it, strangely he was becoming once again aroused. His prick started slowly to stand back up at attention, all the while Sarah's strokes getting longer and harder.

"Let's see if those balls still have any cum in them shall we," Sarah mused.

John was just now beginning to come around and regain complete consciousness. He opened his eyes and tried to watch her stroking his shaft. He began to pant and enjoy her handy work and even muttered the quietist, "Puh...pa...please...let me cum."

Sarah looked into his eyes, winked and blew him a kiss with her full red lips. For all John could tell, her sole obligation at this point was making him feel good. She then went beyond any present expectation that he possessed, and leaned over to put him in her warm mouth.

"Ooooh...uhh..oohohh," John sighed in ecstasy.

Sarah bobbed her head up and down slowly making sure this would be the best blowjob he would ever get. She swirled her tongue around his cock and nearly made dicksucking an art as her glossy lips shined covering his shaft. John felt as if he could hardly control it any longer, and Sarah was slurping with such force that he thought it might be possible she would literally pull the cum out of him. Sarah noticed his hips start to shake like they always did right before he let loose and quickly lifted her head up off his cock as she squeezed down on his scrotum. Wanting to cum so badly, John initially didn't take in the complete force that Sarah's vice grip had on his precious balls. Precum began to shoot and then all of the sudden it felt as if his heart dropped into his stomach. Sarah was squeezing his balls so intently that he couldn't even breathe. He looked at her with pleading eyes, almost about to cry in the pain from not being able to cum and having his balls busted by his ex-girlfriend. Sarah just looked back and smiled, plainly stating as if to inform him of some flippant truth, "This is for breaking my heart!" She then kept the same amount of pressure but twisted his balls in her hand.

"AAAGHHAGGH," John let out!

"Come on sweetheart, let me know how much it hurts," Sarah replied steadily. She then continued, "I mean, you broke my heart, so it's only fair that I break your balls, right?"

"Na...o...no...please, Sarah, please, don't do this. I'm begging you." John's words were nearly a whisper and seemed to fall on deaf ears until he felt her grip weaken slightly.

"I'm listening," she coaxed.

"Please don't do this," John continued lightly. "It hurts so bad. I can't take it anymore. You don't even have to make me cum...just let me go."

Sarah pondered his request for a moment. Then casually she released his balls, "Well, if I let you go you might try to attack me or something, so I'll tell you what. As soon as I here Scott open the door, I'll let you go."

John pleaded for Sarah to release him immediately, but it was to no avail. Instead she just sat there, watching him recover in agony, and slowly stroking him again. However, the speed and touch with which she was stroking him would never allow him to cum. It would only yield frustration. Naturally, Sarah knew this, and enjoyed every last bit of it as she looked into his eyes coldly.

TO BE CONTINUED...

12