Vengeance: Wicked & Wanton

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers

He has always been blessed with a very vivid imagination and now it goes to work for him in a most forbidden fashion picking up with the accidental kiss that landed on her lips and sent those firecrackers exploding in his heart.

"I missed you so much honey. Now that I am separated from your father I have been so terribly lonely. Did you miss me?" She strokes his hair softly with her delicate fingers as they gazed longing into each other eyes standing in the middle of the bedroom.

"Yes I missed you too Mom," he tells her in his usual shy, reserved, manner.

"Then show me. Show mommy how much her baby missed her." She leads him over to the bed. His heart races as she has made no move to put on a shirt.

They reach the bed. No words are needed as they start a long slow unhurried kiss. His tongue shyly flickers out tasting the warmth of her mouth. She responds by expertly swirling her tongue inside his mouth.

His cock is at full mast as the mere thought of kissing his pretty mother in such a forbidden way sends the blood rushing to it. The ruffled soft bra feels so good on his cock as he moves it up and down slowly along the entirely of his long hard shaft.

Meanwhile, Ellen quietly enters the house figuring after his long plane ride from back east he will be sleeping. She creeps up the stairs to her bedroom and retrieves her purse. As she heads back downstairs she has to pass his room. She pauses at his partially shut door thinking she heard a soft moan.

Curious, she silently pushes the door open. She peeks inside his room to check on him like any good mother would do. What she sees causes her to let out a low gasp. She starts to back away but something, curiosity maybe, desire possibility, causes her to stand there and soundlessly watch.

She pushed him down on the bed. Takes a step forward, her big tits in her pretty bra hover before his wide staring eyes and moist trembling lips. "You like your Mommy's new bra sweetie. You must as you haven't been able to take your eyes off it."

"Yes it's beautiful like you."

"Should I take it off," she purred at him.

"I don't know it's so pretty. I almost don't want you to take it off." As he says this he fingers the small delicate black ribbon between the cups.

"Hmm well I think maybe Mommy's little boy can still have a bit of fun with her big tits even if she leaves her bra on. Let's see shall we."

She dropped to her knees and smiled at him sweetly; giving him her most kind and caring motherly smile. She reached out and undid his zipper and then carefully pulled his jeans down and off him.

"Now let's see if you got something big for your Mommy to play with." She whispered to him softly.

James is cursed, or blessed depending on one's point of view, with a bit of a "Mommy" fetish that he was deeply exploring as he stroked his big hard cock with her soft bra while dreaming of what might have happened in the bedroom earlier.

Ellen is still peeking through the partially open doorway simply unable or unwilling to turn away. A very naughty thought is beginning to take root in her mind even though from her angle the sight of her son's manhood is obscured by the footboard of the bed. Still she knows what he is doing as she can see his hand holding her bra going up and down.

Simple curiosity drives her to risk everything. Her son's head is back relaxing on the pillow; his eyes are shut so she figures it is worth the risk. She pushes the door open just a few inches wider and cranes her neck to see around his foot board thus getting a better view of the action.

She pulls his cock out of his boxers and smiles. "Wow my little boy is not so little anymore I think."

"Really Mommy."

He says this just loud enough for her to hear, eliminating any doubts in her mind of just who he might be thinking about as he jerks off with her bra. Finally, the bra slips away enough where Ellen has a clear view of her son's cock. She lets out a sharp breath as forbidden excitement floods her heart and soul.

Unlike, John who was quite small, and worse still, had problems maintaining an erection, James' cock looked big and strong with a real, real hard erection that looked like he would have no problem whatsoever maintaining.

She rubs a bit of oil on his cock whispering how big and hard it was to James in between desperate, passionate kisses. James is fondling his mother's tits through the soft material of the bra before she leaned back a bit, thrusts her chest out and whispered sweetly, "Do you like your Mommy's tits baby boy."

"Oh God yes Mom your tits are so big and beautiful. "Poor James is so caught up in his forbidden fantasy that he barely realizes he is saying this aloud.

Ellen plainly hears him utter this last from her vantage point at the bedroom door. She smiles as confidence fills her heart knowing that her son is fantasying about her boobs. She has devoted nearly her entire life to making him happy, especially since she had so little success in making her overly critical husband happy. Although she knows it may be wrong she simply cannot help being excited that her son likes her tits.

"Well let's see how good Mommy's big tits can make that hard cock of yours feel shall we." She leaned forward pushing her tits together as they envelope his jutting well-oiled cock. He looks down and sees his cock disappear in between her tits before he involuntarily lifts his hips up off the bed spearing his cock upwards while grinding it hard against the soft pinkness of her inner bra cups. Her bra feels so good against his cock that he is already near to exploding.

Ellen ignores the gnawing feeling of guilt in the pit of her stomach and continues to watch with bated breath.

"Come on honey, fuck mommy's tits harder . . . Yeah that's it," she purrs as he as he bounces up and down on the bed matching his mother's motion as she slides up and down with him.

He is moving her bra up and down, faster and faster against his hardness. The reality of the softness of his mother's bra that he is using to jack off, matches the softness of the bra that he is fantasying about now as he titty fucks her.

"That's it honey, fuck my tits, cum all over my pretty bra. Please baby show me what a man you are. Yeah that's it fuck em harder, harder baby."

James' hand holding her bra is flying up and down his long hard shaft as Ellen takes a step back, hiding herself better, sensing he is near to exploding. She hears him murmur, "Yes Mommy, yes I am fucking them so hard," and instantly knows he is dreaming of fucking her tits. A fiendish smile crosses her face and then pure unabashed excitement as she witness the head of his cock explode in a geyser of cum.

She stifles a giggle as she beats a hasty retreat down the hallway. She flees to her car and prays he doesn't hear it start up. On the way to work she can think of nothing but how she feels cheated. He got off thinking of her, but what did she get?

"Honestly, you got hot and bothered Ellen" she says to herself as she drives to work trying to make sense of the day's events. A kernel of a plan is forming in her brain as she pulls the car into the bar's parking lot.

The choice was obvious and made abundantly clear by that afternoon's events. If John could cheat with her sister, than she could cheat with her son. Of course, she would not be stupid enough to get caught like him and she would, of course, never tell him, but still she would have her revenge even if it was only a deep dark secret.

Now the only question left is simple—is she brave enough to turn her son's fantasies about her into forbidden reality for the both of them. Could she, would she seduce him. She smiles as she walks into the bar knowing the answer.

"Fuck," James exclaims seeing he got a bit of cum on his mom's bra. He tried to time his explosion just after his cock cleared her bra but his little fantasy of fucking her tits as she wore that super sexy pink and black bra was simply too much and he came before he could yank her bra completely free.

James hurries into the bathroom, her bra in hand, and spends several minutes doing his best to clean it up before heading back to bed. He is feeling a bit guilty but with the extreme sexual tension relieved he is finally relaxed enough to get some much needed sleep.

After contemplating what he did for several minutes, he finally decides to give himself a free pass on the guilt. She was purposely teasing him a bit this afternoon he reasons as she made no attempt to put a shirt on even after he came into her room. So if he had a depraved fantasy about her so what? She was asking for it, and besides it's not like she would ever know and with that in mind he slips off to sleep.

After a few hours of sleep James wakes up hungry. He heads down to the kitchen to get something to eat and is disappointed with his mom's new focus on eating healthy because there is nothing to eat unless he wants fruits or a salad. He is in the mood for a real meal. A burger and fries maybe.

Remembering her hint to drop by the bar, and sure they served burgers and fries there, he spends a few minutes getting ready before rushing out the door. About 2o minutes later he is pulling into the parking lot of the address that his mom gave him.

As he exits the car he glances at the marquee in the parking lot. Wet Tee Shirt Contest Tonight 6 pm cash prizes. He looks at his watch, it's a bit past five, and he wonders if he should stick around for the show but decides probably not as he is sure his mom would not approve of him drooling over some college girls with big tits trying to earn some extra cash.

James plops down at a small booth in a dark corner and surveys the place. It's a typical small bar. A couple pool tables, dart board, small stage, and a small dance floor. Nothing very special stands out, that is until he sees his mother approaching with a bright smile on her face. When she left the house she was wearing a pair of jeans and a loose fitting blouse but now - - Wow!!

Her jeans have been replaced by a slutty looking extremely short dark skirt and her loose fitting blouse by a tattered half white tee shirt of which the jagged edges leave a good portion of her lower boobs nicely exposed.

She leans in and gives him a quick kiss, on the cheek, whispering, "I knew you would make it. You missed me huh?"

He is almost too stunned by the absolute sleaziness of her outfit to respond. Respond coherently that is. "Yea ahh . . . I guess, I mean am, well hungry." He manages to finally stammer out as his eyes become helplessly, just like earlier in the bedroom with that damnable black and pink bra, stuck on her tits.

And just like in the bedroom she doesn't seem to mind one bit as she just stands there beaming at him. Finally she says with a teasing smile, "Yeah I can see you are hungry baby. Hungry to stare at," she leans in closer and whispers, "your mom's tits."

"Jesus Mom." He almost yells. "I wasn't staring. It's just you are dressed so . . ." His voice trails off as he not sure if he should really say what is on his mind.

"Slutty," she finishes for him. "Well it helps me get better tips and besides the manager wanted me to, hmm how did he say it, 'sex it up a bit tonight' since they are having a wet tee contest as I'm sure you noticed on the marquee outside."

"Yeah well I didn't say you dressed slutty Mom. You did and if" --he gestures at her outfit with a wave of his hand-- "this helps you get good tips well fine I guess."

"Relax hon. I was just teasing you a bit. First of all, I know you weren't staring at my tits. As for the way I am dressed, really, it's just for the job. You know I only have eyes for you." She says once again teasing him with that same disarming smile before she runs off to get him a menu. His eyes involuntarily track her ass in that maddeningly short skirt the moment she turns around to leave.

The small bar served a surprisingly delicious hamburger James discovered. He enjoyed the cold beer she brought him as he ate. Apparently she told the pretty brunette bartender he was her son and he was of legal age to drink. Of course they trusted her.

At first, she still manages to find her way over to his table every few minutes and have a quick chat with him. He relishes these quick stolen moments as much for the conversation as for it affording him a nice opportunity to stare at her tits. Again she seemed to mind very little, but instead she seems to thrust her chest out at him for inspection.

As he sat eating his burger and fries there was an extremely naughty thought growing in the back of his mind. The thought was simple and straight forward. That night in bed he would probably find it impossible not to dream about his mother and in those dreams of her she would be, without a doubt, running around in the very same outfit she is wearing now. But instead of being in a crowded bar they would be alone somewhere and he would have her all to himself. He expected the same explosive result to occur in the end just as it did this afternoon when he fantasied about her.

The bar was filling up rapidly as the contest approached. Ellen was dropping by the table less now that she was busy serving, and much to his chagrin flirting with a bar full of mostly male patrons.

Finally, James grows tired of watching his mother running around, ignoring him, and flirting with everyone else it seems. His heart becomes jealous and jaded. Frustrated, he stands up and slams his napkin down on the table, preparing to leave.

He heads to the door, not even bothering to say goodbye. She is over by a corner booth filled with a bunch of college kids laughing and having a grand old time as she takes their order.

His heart was a bubbling, seething cauldron of jealous anger as he reaches the exit. He pauses at the door hoping she would maybe come chasing after him, but after a quick survey of the small bar she is nowhere to be seen. He sighs heavily hoping he is not making a grand mistake by leaving without saying good bye but he simply cannot stand to see her run around flirting with all this asshole guys anymore.

He was about to yank open the door and head out into the warm summer night, when seemingly out of nowhere she appears at his side. She grabs his arm tightly and steers him away from the door over into a dark corner by the unused payphone.

"What leaving without saying goodbye or nothing son?" she demands clearly upset.

"Well you looked awful busy with those stupid college kids taking their orders and flirting so I didn't want to bother you," he fires right back equally angry.

Her voice softens at hearing the obviously jealous anger in his voice. She reaches up and strokes the side of his face, "Honey it's my job to flirt and acted interested in my customers. Don't you understand that? I would have much rather flirted with you if you let me that is. Would you have minded . . . me flirting a bit with you?"

She tilts her head seductively to one side. Maybe it was the beer he had greedily sucked down that caused him to be brave and say what he said. He didn't drink much so even a single beer loosens him up and gives a boost to his confidence.

"Mom," he begins staring at her seriously so she will understand what he is about to say is no joke, "I have always enjoyed the way we teased and flirted and played around with each other. In fact I miss it so much and when you told me dad would be gone for the entire summer why the hell do you think I blew off school and came home to you huh?"

"To be with me of course." She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek before taking him by the hand and leading him back across the bar.

"Mom I was going to leave," he says protesting as he stops and tries to turn back around. "You have to work anyways."

"Yes but I think you should stay hon."

"Ok I mean if you really want me to I guess," he tells her as she drags him across the bar and sits him down at a table to the left of the small stage.

"Here you will have a front row seat for the contest. Stay and afterwards I will take an early out and we can spend the rest of the evening hanging out OK?"

"Oh really." He says happily surprised that she is going to leave work early just so they can hang out.

She disappears into the back of the bar leaving him alone wondering if she is going to hang out with him later this evening in the outfit she is now wearing. He sure in the hell hopes so, but then again, where in public could they hang out with her looking so slutty and not cause a fuss. He sighs figuring he is dreaming as, of course, she will change when she gets ready to leave work.

A minute or two later an extremely attractive and shapely blond waitress comes over to his table and asks him if he wants a beer.

"Oh ahh, I'm not sure," he says wondering if he says yes will she card him. He does want another beer but while he felt safe when his mother brought him a beer he is not so sure now.

Seeing his hesitation, the waitress leans down and whispers in his ear, "Oh hon don't worry. Your mom told me your situation. Your only 18 but that is our secret. I will bring you another beer if you want one."

"Well in that case sure." He says eyeing the waitress' ass in her tight faded blue jeans when she walks away.

When the waitress comes back bringing him another ice cold Budweiser he says to her quietly, "So where is my mom anyways? I don't see her on the floor anymore."

"Oh the manager wants her in the back helping the girls get ready for the contest I think. If you need anything just ask me. The pretty blonde waitress gorgeous green eyes seem to sparkle as she extends a hand to him, "Me and your Mom are good friends you know. My name is Katie by the way."

James mumbles a typical "glad to meet you greeting" while he stares briefly at her tits which are, just like his mom's on full display tonight. Katie is wearing a white blouse tied up just below her nice braless 34C tits. The fact she is not wearing a bra is rather obvious since she has conveniently left the top three buttons undone on her blouse, which also shows off a well-toned and tanned tummy.

His attention is drawn to the stage now as an attractive brunette who he noticed tending bar earlier has made an appearance up on stage holding a mike.

"Are you all ready for summer to start?"

A choruses of yeses and hoots from the crowd answers her back.

"Well what better way to get the summer started then a little mid-week wet tee shirt contest featuring a half dozen beautiful ladies."

James, having one of the best seats in the house, watches the contest while nearly finishing off his second beer. The first three contestants have come and gone. Two brunettes and a red head. All three looked like they might be in college. All had nice decent sized racks but James makes a quick mental note that his mother's tits are better.

When contestant four struts up on stage James feels his world suddenly tilt on its axis. She is nothing short of spectacular looking. She is a pretty young beauty, with golden honey brown hair that is nicely accented by an equally golden sun baked tan. A tan make quite obvious by the extremely short tight blue jeans she is wearing, along with a skimpy little half tee shirt that made Ellen's half tee shirt look prudish in comparison.

But it is the biggest, most colossal pair of tits that are just barely contained within the tight confines of her wet tee shirt that totally capture James' attention. As this golden goddess struts her stuff up on stage, shaking her big tits to and fro James is awe struck by this stunning beauty and those gigantic tits to the point where in his mind the contest is over there and then. No need to see the last two contestants—it's a wrap, a done deal. We have a winner.

Jimyfoxx
Jimyfoxx
1,154 Followers