Vengence Sold

Story Info
A sweet little revenge story.
4.3k words
3.96
42.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Plot: Guy and his GF are out riding around on his motorcycle. They stop at a gas station where a black charger is parked beside a dumpster. A young man sits on the hood, cigarette in hand, watching them with semi- loathing. 2nd one in the car notes that the girl is coming back . The one on the hood walks over casually, meanwhile the BF has returned and is filling up his tank. The two have words and it is some how arranged that the two of them will race for possession of the girl for the night. The girl objects, but the BF,Knowing he’s not gonna lose, agrees. However, the race ends and he has lost. The other says it was a joke, leaves the two alone. One of three things happen at this point:

1. The young man then follows the BF as he drops the girl off, then takes the girl.

2. instead of a bike there’s a car and the guy chases the BF down, kills him while the girl isn’t looking, steals the car hold her at gunpoint, and kidnaps her.

3. same as two only it’s a setup because the bf finds out the gf has been cheating and wants to get revenge by hiring someone to make her see that she needed him.

Wes sat atop the old Charger, a joint between his thick fingers. The light of the overhead street lamp came down in a weak beam upon the car. He looked around the parking lot as he reached inside for a lighter. A man around the same age handed him one he’d been twirling around.

“Yo, Wes, when we leavin? I thought we were going to Jared’s party tonight?” Wes snickered, looked to his friend and lit the joint in his hand. He took a long drawn out hit and closed his eyes. A light breeze blew through the lot of the late night convenience store. He blew out the smoke in a thin stream before answering.

“Chill. We got a long time before that happens. Sides, I got a job I gotta take care of first.” Wes was what one would call a typical punk/goth. He wore the wide leg jeans, had all the scary looking tattoos, countless piercings. He’d had trouble finding jobs he liked. When he’d received the e-mail a week ago, he was reluctant. But after the payment was discussed, he agreed all too quickly. Now he sat outside on the hood of his car, waiting. He looked at the watch on his wrist. Eight-twenty. The sun had barely started to set, the streetlights had just come on. And in ten minutes, he’d be having the most fun he’d had in a long time. He leaned back, resting his head on the roof, and took another hit. The man in the car played impatiently with the dials and buttons on the stereo.

“Yo, hand me my cell,” he called as he struggled to hold a cough in. The other handed Wes a small black phone. He began dialing, then blew out another breath as it began to ring.

“Yeah?” the voice answered.

“I got everything straight. . .You coming through?” There was a brief silence.

“Why wouldn’t I? I told you I would, just make sure you do what we agreed on. It’s gotta look and be real.”

“I got ya, man. Peace.” Wes hung up and tossed the phone to the driver’s side seat. He took one last hit and handed the joint to his friend. The sound of an incoming car filled the parking lot. Wes smiled and watched it pull up to a gas pump. His friend looked at him, then to the car. It was a newer model. An import maybe. One of those kinds you’d see in a rich man’s neighborhood, or some little teenager’s driveway. He watched further as a couple got out. The boy looked to his companion and asked if she would pump the gas while he went to pay for it and get a drink. She reluctantly agreed and opened the gas tank. As soon as Wes saw the young man go inside, he jumped from the car hood and walked over. His friend shook his head and went back to his music. Wes let his eyes roam over her body, taking in the way her hip huggers were just that, hip hugging. Her babydoll t-shirt clung to her chest, stretching out the cartoon cat on the front. He licked his lower lip as she unscrewed the gas cap and began to fill the tank up.

“Nice ass,” he blurted out. She whirled around, her blonde hair whipping the air.

“Excuse me?!” He snickered and put a solid hand on her hip. She slapped him away and backed up.

“I said,” he began. “Nice...ass!” A disgusted look came over her soft features. He could only laugh as she drew away from his outstretched hand.

“Come on,” he said seductively. “Leave this little prick, ride with me. I know a sweet little slut like you would be easy to pin.” She scowled at him, slapping him harshly across the face. He laughed.

“I don’t know who the hell you think you’re talking to. But nobody calls me a fucking slut!” Wes chuckled and looked at her.

“I’m sorry. Did I hurt your feelings? I didn’t realize you felt that way.” He grabbed her by the wrists and pinned her the passenger side door. His ran the tip of his nose along the side of her neck, inhaling the scent of her perfume.

“Do I scare you baby? Hmm? Do I just put that twinge of never-ending terror in your sweet little body just by holding you down to where you know you’d never be able to get away?!” He knew she’d never admit to it, but he could feel her trembling in his hands. Wes heard an angry voice shouting at him from the store. Still holding her to the car he casually turned his gaze to the voice. It was the girl’s boyfriend. He was glaring at Wes with a look in his eyes that on it’s own could kill. Wes stepped back and watched as the young man told the girl to take out the nozzle and screw the cap back on.

“Who the hell do you think you are?! Some freak who thinks he has the balls to fuck with someone else’s girl?! Is that it?! J-Just get your mangy ass back in that little tin can you call a car before I kick your fuckin ass for touching her.” Wes looked at the girl as she placed the cap back on the gas tank. She took hold of her boyfriend’s arm and pulled him back.

“Come on Josh. Let’s just get away from this asshole.” Wes looked at the two as they got back into the car. Before the guy pulled away, he glanced in his rearview mirror at Wes, the hatred in his eyes even more evident now. Wes watched the car pull off onto the main road again and went back to his car. He climbed through the window into the driver’s seat and started the car. His friend looked at him with concern

“What was that all about Wes? Some little richie chick turn you down?” Wes glared at him and reached into the back, pulling out a little metal case, which, after a few clicks of a lock, he pushed open and reached inside pulling out a small chrome Beretta.

‘What the fuck are you doing with that? Just let it go man...Come on.” Wes laughed and loaded the gun.

“I told you. I got a job to do.” His friend looked at the expression in his eyes, and sat back in his seat.

Wes watched the car in front of him turn a corner, and decided to follow. He honked his horn several times, blinked his headlights, forcing the one in front of him to stop and pull over to the side of the empty highway. He sat in his car for a moment, then slowly stepped out of the car. He could see the man inside arguing with his girlfriend. No doubt he was telling her to stay inside and he’d take care of it.

“You don’t know how wrong you are.” He watched the man get out of the car and come storming up to him.

“What the fuck is your problem jackass? I thought I fucking told you to crawl back in that fuckin car and go back to the nuthouse where you belong.?” Wes laughed and noticed the girl get out of the car. He reached behind his back and flashed the gun at the young man’s chest. The girl screamed and begged the young man to stop. Wes looked at her then to the young man again. He could see the fear in his eyes as he stuck the barrel to the young man’s throat.

“I will blow your damned throat out if you move or speak again. I swear it motherfucker. Now. I’m going to get my friend, and the two of us are going to take your little car, and that little whore you call a girlfriend, and get the hell out of here.” The young man looked past Wes into the dark car. Wes grinned evilly and tilted his head to the side. He looked the young man in the eyes.

“You moved,” he hissed. A deafening shot rang though the early evening as the young man collapsed to the ground at Wes’s feet. He looked down at the young man, and at the pool of blood forming under him.

“YOU MOVED BITCH!!” The girl was staring at Wes in sheer horror as he stood with the smoking gun in his hand. He looked up at her with the same maniacal look the young man had seen just before he was shot. She ducked back in the car and went for the driver’s seat. Wes laughed and began his slow walk to the man’s car. What the girl didn’t realize is that her boyfriend had taken the keys with him, and his killer now had a knife instead of a gun, just for her. Before she could regain her senses, Wes pulled her from the small car and held her against the trunk.

“What’s wrong punkin?” He breathed, pinning down the struggling girl. She screamed as he held the over sized knife to her throat. He jerked her head back, pressing the sharp edge to her neck.

“I guess you could say I don’t take rejection very well.” he said through gritted teeth. “But your going to make it up to me. Your going to be my little bitch. And if you don’t like it, I’ll smoke your ass, just like I did his.” Wes motioned to the unmoving body of the young man. The girl cried as Wes pulled her up and began dragging her kicking body back to his car. His friend looked at him, then to the girl. She screamed and hit at him as he tossed her into the back seat. She fell against a tire iron that had been thrown back there earlier in the day. A trickle of blood began down the corner of her forehead.

“Give her a shot of this.” He handed a needle to his friend and started the car back up. His friend hesitated but did as he had been asked. The girl squirmed and fought as the needle was pushed into her bare arm. Wes shouted at the girl to shut up and stay still. She cried even harder. He pointed the gun back at her as he pulled onto the main road. Wes looked back in the rear-view mirror, watching as the girl’s struggling slowed, then stopped completely. He withdrew his gun and placed it beside him. His phone rang beside him, he picked up.

“Sup?”

“I’ll be there in an hour. Do what you gotta do. Later.” Wes hung up the phone and continued on through the outer parts of the city. He saw his house ahead and pulled into the driveway. The car came to a stop in front of the garage door. He turned off the engine and went to the back door to open it. The girls arms dangled as he threw her over his shoulder. He then walked to the trunk and pulled a briefcase from the depths. After closing the trunk and back door, he retrieved his gun and closed the door. He looked to his friend and winked.

“Go have yourself some fun man, this one’s mine...” His friend looked to the girl and then to Wes

“Aight. Later.” Wes watched him leave and dragged the girl up the front steps.

They entered the dark house, feeling their way around for the light switches. Wes flipped a switch and the lights came to life. He looked around, then headed for the empty room at the end of the front hall. It had been stripped of everything but a bed, and a small table and chair. Wes tossed the girl onto the unmade bed and placed the briefcase on the table. He looked at the sleeping girl, and walked from the room. He planned to enjoy this as much as he possibly could before it ended. Wes pulled a bottle from the fridge and walked back to the room. The girl had began to move, but very, very slowly. He smiled and took a long drink. His eyes fell upon her body once more. Her hips shifted on the bed, moving with her body in an attempt to get away. She groaned as she touched her forehead. The blood had dried on her skin, a bit of it caked in her hair. He placed the liquid on the table and took the chain from his hip. With one smooth motion, he wrapped her wrists in the chain, pulling them above her head. He fastened them to a hook that had been drilled into the headboard, running his hands over the cold metal. Her arms twisted and turned in their place, trying to loosen the chains

“The more you move, the tighter they get sweetie...trust me.” She looked at him through half open eyes.

“Where’s Josh?” She asked, a hint of fright in her voice. He smiled and sat on the side of the bed running a painted hand over the chains. Wes watched her wriggle away, trying to avoid his touch.

“He’s dead. I thought you saw me shoot his punk ass?” He leaned over her, placing a hand on her thigh. His nails raked harshly into her inner thigh. She screamed as he pulled her closer. He grabbed her breasts with both hands, squeezing them as hard as he could without ripping them off. The tears on her face made him do it even harder. The felt soft under his grasp, twisting as his hands did the same. Her screams of pain were silenced with a heavy hand over her mouth. Wes kissed her cheek gently, licking the tears from her eyes. He was starting to enjoy this more than he expected. He started nibbling at her neck, biting it deeply as he shoved a hand inside her pants. He could feel the thin cotton of her underwear, pressed over her smooth skin. With one swift move, he shifted his hand under her thong. A sinister grin came over his face, sending chills of fear through her.

“Ooh. Bare pussy. If that isn’t a sign you cheat on ya boy, then I don’t know what is...” He smiled and moved his face lower, until his tongue was at the seam of her crotch. She cringed as he chewed at the denim material.

“I only shave because he asked me to.” Wes chuckled and pulled out a dagger he had tucked into his pants, holding it to her shirt. He pressed the sharpened tip to her stomach, making her squirm. She screamed as he made a small cut in the hem of the fabric.

“Sure. Sure, I believe ya. Wait, no I don’t. Wanna know why? Cuz a girl like you don’t shave ya cat unless ya man ain’t taking care at home. I’ve had it happen.” He ripped the knife upwards, tearing the t-shirt in half. He held the tip to her frail chin, dragging it menacingly from ear to ear. He pulled the knife down her bare chest, to her pants. He paused a moment, taunting her with the blade. The girl screamed as he then ripped away her pants and what remained of her shirt. Her breasts came free of the shirt, falling to her chest before him. A feeling of lust went through him when he saw she had on no bra at all.

“I guess he doesn’t want you to wear a bra either?” She turned her head as he swiped the knife violently across each of her breast and thighs, watching the thin trails of blood start to flow. She cried as she saw the blood coming from her body. Wes cut away her thong, gazing hungrily at her shaved area. He leaned in, licking her clit harshly. He looked up to her once, smearing the blood with a finger. His tongue darted around her clit, licking, flicking, sucking it into his mouth. He was getting hard listening to her cry for him to stop. But he wasn’t going to stop. He stood back, looking at her bleeding and moving body.

“Stop crying, bitch. You brought this on yourself. You made the choice to get out of the car tonight. And it’s all because of you that your boy died. If you would’ve minded your own business, kept your hands to yourself, he wouldn’t have died tonight. And now here you are, left with someone far worse, naked, bleeding in a bed. I’ve got to do something about this, all this preppie ass, and no man to tag it. Hell, someone’s got to do it. Right baby?” She looked at him as he took off the clothes he wore. As he took off his pants, she gasped. He hadn’t had any underclothes on. Wes crawled over top of her, raking his nails down her skin and between her legs. He stroked his dick a few times, rubbing it against her stomach and bare slit.

“Aww, hell yeah. This is all mine right here.” Wes groaned out as he pushed the head inside of her. She was wetter than he thought. She whined for him to stop.

“How’d you get so wet bitch? What would your man say if he knew you was getting your fuck on with another man? And liking it, too?. I’d be damn pissed. But wait, he can’t because his ass is lying in a ditch, his throat blown out.” Wes shoved all of himself inside of her, grabbing onto her hips. After he settled inside of her, he thrust a few times, slowly at first, then harder and faster. He remembered what had been said in the letter, and grinned.

“Do what you have to. Torture the bitch if ya want...” The smile on his face grew more grim as he held on to her shoulders with one hand, the other spreading her legs further apart. Wes held her legs apart as far as they would go, laughing everytime she screamed in pain. He closed his eyes, feeling how tight she felt around him. He knew if he went any harder he was going to come right then. When he slowed down, she looked at him. Wes looked angrily at her.

“Flip over on ya knees. Show me much you want this. For me to nut in your ass.” The girl hesitated. Wes slammed himself inside of her.

“NOW!” She jumped and turned over to where she was on her knees. He smiled and moved closer, easing himself inside once again. It felt deeper this way, tighter too. He worked his hips back and forth, holding to her body as he thrust faster.

“Mmm. Do you like me, baby? Do you like the way I touch you? I can be your new boyfriend if you want. If you ever cheat on me though, I might not be as forgiving as some guys. I might just take my fucking knife, gut the bastard you’re fuckin, and make you watch. Then I’d take care of you.” She shook her head and cried. He laughed and began pounding harder into her. He heard her cries gradually become lower, forming into soft moans. He jerked back her head, then let it fall down again.

“You wouldn’t be enjoying this, would you?” She groaned out a small ‘yes’ He laughed again and pulled back as hard as he could on her hair.

“Listen. You ain’t here to enjoy it. I am. Guess I’m bein too damn easy on you.” Wes ran a hand over her ass, caressing each side. He squeezed tightly, breaking the skin. He watched the blood run down her thighs and got more excited than he thought he could. The last girl he’d been with said he was too rough and too sick. How could she call him sick? All he wanted to was to see her bleed a little bit, to lick the cuts on her poor little pussy lips. As his thrusts became faster and harder, he closed his eyes, remembering what she’d called him. What she called him when he asked if he could cut her leg.

“Fuckin Freak!!!!” He lifted his eyes and drove into her with a maddening force. He began grunting, moaning and growling as he held her head as far back as it would go.

“You like me now?!!! HUH?!!!! FUCKING ANSWER ME!!!” She screamed out as he held the knife to her throat.

“If your boy could see your slut ass now, taking from another guy, liking it and asking for more...tell me you want it, fucking swear you’ll come for me and enjoy it...” She cried out in pain as he began tearing his nails into her flawless back. At first, there were red lines, those lines began to bleed, and soon ooze with crimson mess. He looked down, licking at the life’s blood as he fucked her, threatening her throat with the knife he held.

“FUCK ME!!!! TAKE ME!!” she screamed. “GIVE IT TO ME!!!I WANT TO FEEL YOU FUCKING COME IN ME YOU BASTARD!!!!” He howled with both laughter and pleasure as he felt her body begin to convulse under his. His pace never slowed, nor did his strength. He leaned back, one hand on her throat, the other grabbing onto her small hips. The blood dribbled down the corner of his mouth.

“Tell me I’m better than your man baby. Tell me you don’t want anyone else...” He licked the blood from his lips as he felt himself start to come.

“You are,” She whined. “ You’re better than him. I want you to fuck me like he can’t. Make me come.” He smiled wickedly and leaned to where his lips were to her ear.

12