Vengence Sold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come for me, prove you want me more.” No sooner than he’d said it, he felt her spasm around his throbbing dick. He took that as his cue to come.

“I’m gonna nut...Take it! Take it or you’ll die too...” The sounds of orgasms and pain rang through the empty room as the two of them screamed out in unison. Wes trembled against the girl, dropping the knife as he drove deep inside of her. He could feel her start to fall to the bed, and picked her up. His hands held her backside to him, holding tight as he came inside of her. Wes closed his eyes and eased himself out of her. He laid on top of her, trying to catch his breath again. He could hear her breathing slowly, a light moan escaping her lips every now and then. Her lips looked so full, and wet with saliva.

“Clean me off ,” he growled, and moved around to her head. she carefully opened her eyes and looked at his fading hard on. Without hesitation, she took him in her mouth, licking the tip before going deeper. Wes ran his hands through her hair, tugging only when he wanted her to take more of it in. This was the best job he’d had in a while, and to see her, broken, bleeding and weak, made it all worth it.

Wes walked into the small apartment, holding the girl firmly by the arm. She looked around, realizing where he’d taken her to. She began to panic. He called out to the occupant, watching the girl freeze when they entered the room. The man looked to the girl with an expression of discontent, almost a hatred, then walked up to Wes. he handed him an envelope.

“You’ve done a hell of a job, bro. Here’s the ten I owe you . That tape was all I needed.” The man looked to the girl and harshly grabbed her face in his hands.

“This, you cheating little whore is how much you mean to me! Ten worthless dollars. Now, because I think I’m better off with someone who’s gonna be mine and not half the fuckin town’s, I’m not going to kill you. Instead, I’m giving you to him. Because I know he will kill you if you cheat on him. Think about that next time you wanna decide you’re going to fuck around on someone.” Wes smiled and led the girl out.

A few weeks later, Wes sat at his desk, typing away on his computer.

“Please type in a title for your ad” he read aloud. He looked to the sleeping girl beside him, and grinned. He started typing again, then sat back and repeated it to himself.

“Vengeance Sold...”

End

12