Veni, Vidi, Vici

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came home one night, at his usual time, and she met him at the door.

"Hey, love!" he said, kissing her, as he entered the house.

"How are you? And how was it today?" she asked.

They settled down, each with a glass of wine and talked about the day that he'd had. They watched some tv together and afterwards John took a shower before bed and settled in, while Julia took a bath. She came back to bed and slipped in between the sheets, with John still awake and waiting for her.

"Hey," she said softly, brushing her tongue along his lips.

"Hey to you!" he said, "How is my 'veni, vidi, vici' doing?"

She giggled just fine.

"You know," he said to her softly, "You have changed my view of the church altogether."

"Oh," she said, putting her head up on her hand and resting an elbow. "Do tell!"

"Never knew that a priest or priestess could have such a gorgeous ass!" he said, leaning over and planting a kiss in the middle of her back.

She giggled and wiggled her butt cheeks at him.

"Glad you like it, big boy!" she said, still wiggling her butt cheeks.

Then she moved quickly and shouted, as he slapped her on the ass twice, one on each cheek.

"Mmmmmm, getting rough with the clergy?" she asked.

"Love taps for the woman that I adore, priest or no priest!" he said.

She wiggled her butt again and said: "One more please!"

"Yes," he said, "One to grow on!"

He slapped her ass again and then lowered his face and kissed the spot that he'd slapped.

"Oh this is the best!" she said, as he continued to kiss her and then ran his tongue up and down the length of her crack, pushing the tongue in farther and farther each time, with each pass.

As he used his tongue on her, he put his hand under her and covered her pubic mound with it.

"Mmmmm," she said, "Multiple sensations! So glad about those glasses! Got you for me!"

He was manipulating her fingers into the nest of her pubic hair then, and still using his tongue on her butt crack. It was making her rock back and forth in all sorts of directions.

"Yes, yes!" she said.

"Which part?" he asked softly.

"All of it! Just all of it!" she rasped.

Her movements became more and more frantic until she finally all but called out: "Now, John! Now please, please!"

He was on top of her then, not allowing her to turn over; he moved in between her legs, and spread them wider. Then he was inside of her and matching her frantic movements with his own, while reaching under her and playing with her nipples.

"Oh, yessssssss!" she whined, "Johnnie knows how to play! Yes, he does!"

Her orgasm was shouted into the pillow and his into the back of her neck, with the constantly trailing theme, spoken into her hair of: "Love you, love you, Julia! I love you!"

"Yes, yes, this and everything, every time!" she moaned to the pillow and to him. "Love you too!"

They lay there a bit in the dark, with his hand idly tweaking a nipple and playing with her breast. Then he rolled over on his side towards her and kissed her.

"That was wonderful!" she said.

"Yes, it was!" he agreed with a great sigh.

"By the way," he said, "Dad and Uncle Brad want us to come for a visit."

"Oh, how nice!" she said, "I still have two weeks of my vacation. You?"

"I can simply assign the work to those at the plant," he said.

"Great, let's plan!" she said, brushing his lips with hers.

After a bit he said: "Oh, and I have a gift for you!"

"Gift?" she exclaimed, moving and sitting up in bed. "Wonderful! I love it, when you bring me gifts."

He took a package out of his pocket and handed it to her. She opened it and squealed her delight. It was a pair of glasses, made especially for her.

"Are they?" she asked with a grin on her face.

"Yep," he said, "A copy of the originals!"

She squealed again and said: "How decadent!" She hugged him and thanked him and said: "Not sure that I should use them!"

"No, I understand," he said, "Only now and again!"

"Yes," she agreed, "Only now and again," kissing him again, and as she was kissing him, she whispered into his lips her motto from Caesar: "Veni! Vidi!' Vici!"

The End

Share this Story

Similar Stories

M&M Kisses Sweets revenge exposes a weakness and opportunity.in Romance
The Beast Goblins kidnap a princess, no good deed goes unpunished.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Three Part Harmony After a stale marriage a lucky man lives the dream.in Romance
The Accountant's Wife Sequel to the TWW: Marcus returns - a Legends Day II story.in Loving Wives
Life on Short Notice Gordon knows it's a joke, but can't avoid the​ trap.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories