Ventura's Great Adventure

Story Info
Ventura takes on a Toy Boy.
2.3k words
4.33
27k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers

Ventura owns a local sweet shop and that's how I met her. For a woman in her late forties she had style and elegance, such that I would never have imagined. She had designs on me, a guy fifteen years her junior. But it turned out who was complaining because sweet dear Ventura introduced me into a brand new erotic adventure such that I could never have imagined in a month cum Sundays.

I adored her perfume, discovered that she had struggled to keep the business going after her hubby died five years previously. But if anything, she was the sort of person not to be put down by her loss - although she said she loved him dearly.

"You get used to it, I miss him terribly of course I do but life goes on. Alex" she said to me with that very warm smile.

"It must be strange" I said: "I have never lost any one I love so far and I am still looking for the right partner."

"Well I am surprised at that, a great looker like you and a body to die for, what's wrong with the girls of today?"

It is strange how our relationship developed, Ventura and I - and when she casually asked me to drop in for a coffee on early closing day I was actually delighted to accept.

"When we spoke earlier ," Ventura confessed: "about how I miss Jack my late husband, I had to tell you, because I know you will have understood - you are that kind of guy, I miss the sexual thing terribly and, I hope you don't mind, but with everything being out and candid about how some of us older gals take to a toy boy, well that is what I'd like - and to be frank I would dearly like you to fit into that category."

I didn't't quite know if to be flattered or what, but in my heart I was delighted that she made a pass to me, I have always had a thing about older women who still manage to look good having looked after themselves, and Ventura certainly fitted that category, her tight blue jeans did her justice and often, seeing her in the shop, sometimes bending to restock shelves and the like - I felt that male thing tingle in my groin and I knew at once I could certainly go for it if I had the opportunity.

We instinctively found ourselves snuggling up on her leather bound sofa and her warmth was so wonderful, she was a woman of passion sure enough and was hungry for love and more, that was evident. When we held each other tight it was good to feel her lips press to mine in such a way that sweetly and erotically conveyed to me she wanted more, her kisses deep and exploring, so wonderful and arousing, and when I felt her hand slide down to my thigh my excitement grew tenfold and I knew I was rising big time, not having the slightest hesitation about the swelling in my jeans because I knew that is what she wanted.

Ventura whispered quietly, her voice soft and tinged with the maturity of a mature woman: "This is so wonderful, Alex, you are a wonderful warm guy and I want you."

I clasped my hands together behind her back, felt the utter warmth of her rounded firm bosom against my chest and enjoyed the pleasure she was now giving me as she continued to kiss me French style with even more passion than before.

"Alex, come into the shower with me?"

This was new, I had never had anyone ask me that before, But the idea was very exciting and stimulating, I simply assumed she wanted us to share some fun together and when she clasped my hands, and led me up the stairs to the bathroom, and I saw this walk-in shower, I was instantly full for the touch of a woman. "Let's remove our clothes, Alex - except your boxers and t-shirt that is, I have a thing about yum -yum guys in wet t-shirts and boxer shorts. And you more than fit that category!"

"How did you know I was wearing boxers?" I asked wistfully and she just smiled saying that a woman knows these things.

She'd made her desires felt in the way she touched me there and there was something about the quality of a mature experienced woman that set her apart from the rest. I was well up and risen hard and stiff before I removed my jeans and there was she too, jeans and top removed displaying a wonderful slim feminine body garnished in very sexually stimulating black and red rimmed bra and laced panties.

Stepping into the shower she pulled me in and closed the door as she turned on the shower. Leaving it to warm up as, sitting herself upon a small stool which resembled a milking stool - and later I was to discover why - she prompted me to stand facing her and part my legs so that after placing the shower head in the holder above us, she positioned herself neatly between my legs, levelling her face with me down under and I began to realise what she had in mind.

Already the warm water was trickling over our bodies, it felt good and warm and I felt somewhat soothed and content just being there with Ventura. She said for me to clasp the handrail and leave the rest to her, telling me just how much she had missed the touch of a man and just how wonderful my young body was and felt. "You are beautiful" she breathed touching me through my wet boxers, exploring there, her sounds of lust conveying to me the thrill she felt, which equally was the same for me, just standing there with eyes closed and enjoying the exploring touch of this woman as she joyfully helped herself to all and sunder.

Very soon she gently removed my wet boxers and asked me to take off my t-shirt and soon we were quite naked together.

"You are so lovely and it is so very warm and flexible, so big and wholesome to touch and feel, now I want more!"

I thought she wanted for us to fuck but she had in mind, as I was about to discover, a lot more in prelim to that. She had this red ribbon tied around her wrist and I realised what for when she removed it from her wrist and tied is firmly around my girth. "I am one greedy female and wanting it to last, do you mind Alex?"

"Be my guest I replied standing there at full masthead, rising upwards as her small fingers tied and teased the base of my length and ventured beneath to give me the most wonderful feelings as her hand cupped me and gently squeezed. Closing my eyes to enjoy the moment I felt a warmth I had not enjoyed since my first girlfriend wanted me to oral with her, and opening my eyes slightly I saw her head gently bobbing to and fro, her lustful sounds coming again as she gradually took me deeper and deeper into her mouth giving me the mist wonderful sucking a guy could ever wish for.

She was happy to keep sucking me for ages as I sort of frenzied into another world, the very feel of her sweet mouth working on me brought wonderful throbbing sensations and the way she used her tongue into my p-hole was something out of this world.

I continued to enjoy the sweet vibes of her sometimes gentle sucks and other times rough.

For a moment she stopped and I was still throbbing profusely, knowing now why she had tied me because it was at the point I knew I would be spurting. But it felt good and wonderful, she whispered I smelt and tasted so lovely as the shower sprinkled down over us, me looking down again, her hands now clasping my hind cheeks, pulling me to her so that she could remarkably take me deeper, her whole being seemed to be merged with mine as she constantly sucked me deeply and relentlessly.

He suction was sending me crazy, I let go of clasping the towel rail as she helped herself to my masculinity in a way only a woman could do, her hands clasping my buttocks so tight spreading them apart. - I clasped each side of her head moving it to the thrust of my appendage probing deep into her throat, then she prompted me to twist around so that she could enjoy me from the back, this was some woman, her busy tongue probing between my ass cheeks going to where no other person had been before, I cherished the new adventure and felt perfectly happy pleasing every desire of this so hungry and starved woman who had come into my life.

She slapped me a few times which stung just a little but how she enjoyed, growling like a she animal and grasping me even more.

The shower still steamed down as she sucked me, nibbled me and stretched me wide apart, rubbing her face into me, her mouth exploring all, teasing my balls frantically with tongue and lips, licking me and now her right hand moving beneath to 'milk' me, because that is how it felt Ventura sitting on her milking stool and masturbating me like a milking maid milks a cow.

I was all cock for her and no mistake and I started to learn just how colourful Ventura's language could be when she had the hot's on. Now, bending forward and wiggling my ass for her she yelled with extreme ecstasy - slapping my ass cheeks some more until she told me they were as red in colour as plums and how she would dearly love to feel my fuck but felt I was far too big for her.

"But I will gladly finish you off with mouth and fingers, Alex, you can count on that!" But I was dying for her fuck, all stewed up and ready to go. I said to her lets give it a try, that I would be gentle and if she liked she could sit astride me and I promised to leave penetration to her how ever she felt.

"Darling" I was calling her that now, just relax and now let me help myself huh?"

"You'd like too with an old hag like me?"

"You are nothing of the sort and anyway I adore older women"

She blushed a bit, stepped from the shower and we wiped each other dry with a giant bath towel, she looked good and perky, her ripe body looking very enticing and warm.

I got her to lay down her bed and was determined now for me to help myself as she had done with me.

I sucked her nipples sprightly and felt them stiffen as I teased each one with the tip of my tongue.

She perked up for me and, grasping my hand, led it down to her warm wet pussy that to me was asking to be thoroughly fucked, but I vowed to take it gently and I loved the idea of that, of gently kissing her all over and teasing her warm tight pussy until she almost begged for it.

I turned and lay on my back, my erection stood up and waiting, she was at it again though, sucking, telling me how she simply adores to do that. I thought she was a going to hedge out of the fucking and take my cum in her mouth, but then she stopped, her round eyes focussed on mine, and I knew she was ready. I pressed my mouth into her pussy as she adjusted her stance to cdr9ouch over me and I pushed my face into her, tasting the sweetness of well primed pussy. It seemed like it tasted of rich honeydew and soon she was hovering over above my 7 -inch erection like she was a helicopter waiting to touch down. She laughed at that and we agreed how important it is to have a laugh in bed, but not during sex maybe because that would spoil the moment.

We simply enjoyed touching and experimenting for a while, she sort of wiggling over me, allowing pussy to rub my cock up occasionally which was very tantalising, I so wanted her fuck now and she new it, she would have to go for it and that was sure, she wanted it as much as I and we were about to prove that her worries about being too tight were unfounded.

"Oh it is so beautiful, where have you been hiding it from for so long, I want it more and more, lock stock and barrel, Alex. Promise me?"

At once I felt the head of my cock start to penetrate and heard the squelching of wet pussy incommoding it beautifully as I promised to see her again and again just as much as she wanted me.

She gradually downed over me and soon I was deep inside,. "Oh my God" she yelled as we started to fuck, gently at firsts until she got the motion and was comfortable, no problems there, it was she who was making all the movement and I started to enjoy at last the long awaited fuck of this wonderful mature woman who had it all.

We fucked and fucked all afternoon and she sucked me more of course until we both tasted of each other, our deep kisses tasting of us both.

It was wonderful and next day she phoned me asking if we could do a threesome, that her dear friend and she had been talking, Ventura telling her friend just how good it is having a young toy boy, so she asked if perhaps I would like to do it with them both. you see "How do you feel about that Alex?"

Next part follows shortly....

alexcarr
alexcarr
331 Followers