Venturer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers

He kissed her again, "I was angry when I first found you with the troupe. I shouldn't have treated you as I did then, I see that now. I acted from hurt and rejection, my ego was dealt a cruel blow because I believed that you chose the life of a mistress, a whore, over a life with me." He shook his head sadly, still holding her face up to his he whispered, "Promise to obey me, honour me and try to trust and love me. Marry me, Honey. Be mine and I will protect from those evil men."

Stunned by the emotions in his voice and face, anger, passion and need showing in his words, she had no reply as he kissed her again. Breaking the silence he asked quietly, "Why did you run the night I won your freedom from your father, when you hadn't run before? You finally had your freedom, was it me you ran from?"

"Partly," she admitted sadly, "I didn't know you." She hurried on. "As far as I knew you were just like him and his priest." She looked up at his frown sensing his sadness, his body stiffening. She felt bad for putting the sadness there and she pushed at his chest moving away from him slightly, swallowing noisily before continuing, "The answers must be honest so I will tell you why I was so afraid that I ran from the only home I knew."

He looked at her saying nothing, his tense body rigid as if awaiting a further blow to his ego, "He hadn't sold me to the highest bidder you won me in a game of dice like a cheap possession. Any value I had to him was gone. His threat to sell me was gone my virginity was no longer a commodity." She couldn't look at him as she kept talking, "I wasn't sure I could survive his raping me. I wasn't sure he wouldn't kill me." She took a breath and gulped loudly against the tears in throat before whispering, "It was as if you had signed my execution papers, rather than giving me the freedom that you thought you were."

He finally snapped and his rage poured out. His curses rung out loudly as he raged at himself and the Duke at all the seasons spent searching for her to avenge his wounded ego. She crawled away and into a chair pulling a cushion in front of her as if to shield her from his anger. He raged around the room stalking to the fireplace and hurling a large marble figure across the room to crash against the wall. He drew deep shuddering breaths as the curses continued and objects flew above her head to crash into walls. Suddenly, the door of her rooms flew open and a wild eyed Jarrau stood there sword in hand taking in the scene.

Kade continued to seethe with rage but stopped his stalking destruction as he regarded his friend warily "Her father was going to kill her rather than let her marry me." He stated by way of explanation.

She looked between the two knights wide eyed, though that was not quite what she had said she could understand how he felt that was its essence. Jarrau looked at the man standing in the doorway behind him and motioned him to stay as he entered and closed the door. "You're terrifying the Lady, Kade. Can't you see that it's not just about you anymore, you arrogant prick?"

"She is stronger than you think stronger than I could have believed possible." He looked at her and grimaced, "I am sorry, my Honey. The last thing I wanted was to scare you." He moved to her and took the pillow from her hands and smiled sadly at her, "Truly." Kade turned back to Jarrau, "She told me the whole story tonight, she may not have run from me exactly but she ran from a situation I made infinitely worse with my actions."

"As you said to me earlier today, how could you have known?" Glad his friend was growing calmer now he looked at Honey, "I am glad you have shared what haunts you and I will not pry but try to understand, we had no idea you were in peril or we would have helped you. I swear it."

"I will stand just outside the door while I send someone for some mulled wine, you only need to call Lady and I shall return in an instant." He turned to Kade, "One more temper tantrum like that and I will lock you up for the night and don't think I won't. I will bring you both some mulled wine in a few minutes, now behave children." With that Jarrau stepped out of the room.

Honey ended the silence, "He is right you know. You have nothing to feel guilt over. I didn't know who you were, if I could trust you or that you would help me and you didn't know I needed help."

He gave an exaggerated sigh and bent to pick her up, sitting back in the chair with her on his lap gently wrapping his arms around her waist, before pulling her against his chest and murmuring, "Don't leave me again. You are safe here with me."

"I need to ask my last question." She whispered.

Tightening his grip on her so she couldn't move away from him again he nodded, "Alright, if you must."

"Does my father know you have found me? That I am here with you?" She felt him stiffen and trying to sit up to look at him she reminded, "You must be as honest as I have been."

He let her sit up but still held her in place as he nodded sadly. She called "Jarrau!" before he could explain. She beat on his chest trying to wriggle from his arms looking at the door as it opened. "Tell him to let me go. I have to go. I can't be here! He knows I am here!" She was shaking her eyes wide with panic.

Kade's voice cut through her hysteria, "Yes I wrote and told him I found you, and that we would be wed, I also told him not to come. I knew those scars were his work just not the details. I told him not to come, Honey. Listen to me please."

"Let her go, Kade. There are four armed men on the other side of that door. She is not going anywhere." Jarrau took her hand and pulled her from Kade's lap. "Honey, breathe just breathe and listen to my voice." She was panting her eyes wild, "Take deep breaths for me, Lady, breathe deep, and again breathe." His low voice became a hypnotic monotone as he held her hand. "Good girl, keep breathing nice and deep. You saw how quickly I appeared when you called?" She nodded. "All of Kade's men would come as fast. You are safest here. You are safe now. Do you understand?"

"I can't see him. I can't see him again," her whole being shook.

"Then you don't have to. It is as simple as that. No one will force you to see him. Kade had to tell him the wedding was going ahead, you realise? It was the right thing to do and he did not know your story at the time." He led her to the table and asked her to sit, "He may not have always treated you well but his heart is true. Let Kade explain what he did, listen to him and I will get that wine it is at the door."

Kade crouched beside her, "Honey." he asked tentatively and she turned to him her face blank in her shock. "You will not see him if he comes. I will make sure of it." She nodded dumbly. He held both her hands "Come back to me, Honey." He looked into her wide green eyes and whispered, "You haven't answered my third question. I need my answer now."

She continued drawing big shaky breaths, their words of safety and not being forced to see him sinking through her panic. "You haven't asked it." Her whisper was barely audible.

Jarrau came back pressing the wine cup into her hands. "Thank you Sir Jarrau." She could not look at Kade so she sipped the wine. They let her sit for some minutes while she drank and colour began to come back to her pale face. "Where is that comely wench you are always in search, of Sir Jarrau?" She gave him a lopsided smile, and took another sip of the wine.

"I can't find one that will put up with the company I keep." He rolled his eyes at her and nodded his head towards Kade.

She felt herself settle with the wine and Jarrau's infectious smile. "He does have a temper to go with that huge ego," she smiled shaking her head commiserating with Jarrau.

Kade raised an eyebrow and nodded speaking softly, "No more fireworks tonight, no more temper. She has told me the worst. You have haven't you? I know it all now?" Honey finally turned to look at him with her tear streaked face and nodded. "As for my ego, it has taken quite a battering lately. Jarrau keeps telling me I am arrogant. He is right this time, this is not about me. We will keep you safe Honey. You can trust us."

Jarrau laughed, "Better take that quick, Honey. He never apologises and that's about as close to an apology as I have heard him give. You won't hear that again."

Kade scowled at his friend, "You aren't helping me here, you realise?"

"Of course not. She didn't call me to her aid because you were being delightful. You, my friend, are an ass and as such deserve everything you're getting right now."

Honey grinned at Jarrau, who took her hand. "I will stay close. I have taken a room on this corridor as will Kade's other men. You are very safe here Lady, even from him." He smirked and looked at Kade who was still scowling. "Now that we know how you feel we will not let your father near you without your consent. Trust us and though he is ass at times," he winked at her, "Kade is loyal and true. I trust him with my life and you can too." Dropping his voice to a whisper he murmured, "Don't tell him I told you but you could ask him for the moon right now and he would try to get it for you."

She laughed merrily at Jarrau's smirk and the look of sullen petulance on Kade's face. "Whatever would I do with the moon, mount it on a ring?" She shook her head, "You have been so very gallant tonight, Sir Jarrau. Could I ask that you stay a little longer, while we finish our talk? I owe him one more honest answer and the last two of my answers have caused his temper to rage."

"Of course, my Lady, but enough with the Sir's, we are friends now, are we not?" Honey nodded and smiled. "I will be just outside the door telling the men to put their swords away and move their belongings up here."

As Jarrau left, Honey he turned to Kade who was still crouched beside her and let him take her hand. Kade looked up at her concern on his face, "I did ask a question when I answered your first question, but let me ask again as it was not my turn to ask at that time." He moved to one knee, "Promise to obey me and honour me, try to trust and love me, marry me Honey? If you promise to be mine I will protect you and keep you safe forever more."

She could see the sincerity in his eyes. The big, brooding, harsh man, who had terrified her when he had found her in the camp of the acrobats, was kneeling before her now showing his need and desire. He wanted her even knowing her nightmares. Would he keep her safe? She had been so alone for so long, had not trusted anyone with her secrets, not even Alec who she felt a bond with. She had felt unloved and abandoned since her mother's death. Could she rely on this man? Could she trust him? So many questions filled her head that she knew she could not promise all he asked.

She looked into his eyes and whispered. "I cannot promise I will not try to run if he comes here, but I do believe you mean to keep me safe from him. I will try to trust you, the rest will come in time."

"It is enough," he said, "For now, at least. I do not wish to have Jarrau in here again as I make you promise not to run or agree to the wedding tonight, but I will ask again tomorrow and every day after that until you say yes."

She smiled slightly and they talked a little longer. She felt strangely lighter with him now. He knew her fears. She knew why he pursued her and why he had been so cruel when he found her as a mistress not knowing of the relationship's true nature. "Knowing everything about me, he still wants me." The thought was slowly taking root in her mind and she found herself finally relaxing her guard with him slightly.

Wrapping her house cloak around her she stood and walked calmly to the door without saying a word to him. She opened it with Kade barely a step behind her, worry clouding his features. Four men turned to meet her eyes, "I wanted to apologise to you all for my hysterics tonight and thank you all for your concern. You can all relax now as I am barely able to stay awake a moment longer. Good night, gentlemen."

Jarrau bowed with a flourish and they all followed suit making her smile and step back into the room. He picked her up as she closed the door and carried her to the bedroom, taking her cloak from her and laying her down he asked, "Why did you do that?"

She looked up as he removed his boots, belt and scabbard, "Because they wouldn't have believed you, if you had said it." She grinned.

He climbed into bed with her wrapping his arms around her. "You are right." He chuckled lightly. "Sleep, my Honey. It's been a long day."

She was tired and warm but his closeness, the feel of his body against hers stirred her to restlessness again. She heard his breathing deepen as he relaxed into sleep and little by little she squirmed to loosen his hold on her rolling to her back. Turning her head, she could see the silk scarf from the night before hanging from the bed post and she closed her eyes remembering the feel of his tongue on her sex. She let out a soft purr as her thighs rubbed together.

"Such a nice sound," he murmured sleepily and his hand lazily stroked over her breast, teasing at the nipple. "What makes this little kitten purr so sweetly?"

"The scarf still hangs from the bed post. No one has ever kissed me in the places you did last night. It felt umm good," she whispered her face blushing deeply in the dying firelight. The word 'good' felt inadequate. "Does it feel that good for men? Better? I know little about men apart from sucking their cock, and that from the opening in their pants. I have never even seen a man fully naked or how his body reacts aside of that one part."

"I would guess even better, but then I am a man." His voice was deep and hungry. Sitting up he pulled his clothes off and lay back on the bed, "Be my guest and drink your fill. We are to be wed so you will have no other to compare it to but I have all the parts that make a man."

She knelt up on the bed beside him looking down on him. Reaching out with a hand she traced his jawline trailing her fingers lightly over the rough stubble there before running them down his neck, eliciting a half moan from him. Whispering she asked shyly, "May I have a lamp? The fire has died too low."

Rising, he slipped from the bed, walked to the dwindling fireplace and took a lamp from the mantle, lighting it and holding it before his body walked back to the bed. She watched him, his muscles moving beneath his skin reminding her of a sleek horse. Placing the lamp on the bed table he stretched back out beside her, "Better?"

"Thank you." She nodded and reached out tentatively again her fingertips trailing over his neck to his chest. His flesh was hard all muscle and sinew even relaxed there was not much give in it as her fingers trailed up and down his ribs and over his belly. Leaning closer to his ribs she whispered surprised, "You have a scar. How did you get it?"

"I have several, sword fights mostly. Though one I fell out of a tree as a boy trying to keep up with my brothers when they tried to leave me behind." He smirked, at her "I was a headstrong boy with a temper. I guess not much has changed."

She smiled trying to imagine him as a small boy, over confident and trailing behind his brothers raging at them to wait for him. Her fingers continued their teasingly light trail over his skin seeking out more imperfections. She marvelled at the way his broad shoulders tapered to an almost narrow waist as her fingers brushed lower over his hips to his thighs. She softly caressed down his legs, "I do not see any more," she whispered and he rolled to his side exposing his back to her. Her hands glided over his back finding small fading scars as she explored more of him.

"Which is the one from when you were a boy?" She asked curiously. He rolled onto his back again, lifting the hair from the left side of his face and ear. She leaned in and noticed for the first time the faint trace of a line that ran from his cheekbone up and over his ear into his hair line.

He touched her cheek, bringing her face closer as he leaned up to kiss her gently, "You missed an important part of my body with those soft hands of yours," he murmured into the kiss and she blushed.

"I already explored that part last night, though not with my hands."

He grinned at her, "My point exactly. No need to act shy now. I have kissed you and you me in the most private of places." He chuckled.

She had never been in a position to refuse before. Even last night, he had been angry with her and forced her to her knees. She knelt back up gazing down at him, he was not commanding or forcing, he was suggesting, asking in his own way. "What would he do if she refused? Become angry and force her again?" She wasn't sure but she knew she was no longer frightened of him and that thought surprised her.

Her hand moved down his body trailing through the hair nestled above his rapidly growing cock. She curled her hand around his shaft and squeezed slightly, her eyes watching as it grew within her grasp and she started to stroke him. Her other hand moved to explore the heavy sac hanging below the rapidly expanding flesh, the pebbly skin soft under her fingers as she stroked over it and under it eliciting groans from him as she explored without fear.

She half expected to feel his hands on her bending her head to him as had happened each time she had been faced with a cock before but he had put his hands behind his head leaving her free to do as she pleased. Her hand squeezed up the shaft to the head, its mushroom cap turning purple and swollen as a small drop of cum appeared before her eyes. She leaned down to lick at it feeling him shudder. He groaned "So good, sweet Honey."

Feeling powerful for the first time in her life and knowing it was her that was making him groan with pleasure, she fluttered her tongue around the head of his cock stroking and squeezing the small drops from him almost as if she was milking him. His sac seemed to shrink in her hand as his increasing moans of pleasure urged her on to tease him more. Wrapping her lips around the mushroomed head and sucking hard she pumped him into her mouth as she heard him hiss "Oh yes, yes My Honey." His cock pulsed in her hand as he came gasping and shuddering. It was different to how she had ever felt doing this. She did not feel bad about it or ashamed. In a way she felt proud she had brought him this pleasure on her own. She continued to suck and stroke until he pulled her to him wrapping his arms around her as he breathed heavily.

"I adore you, my Honey. Now my turn." With that he sat up and helped her take off the gown before lying her face down on the bed. "You are beautiful to me. When I look at you, I do not see these," his fingers trailed over the lines scarring her back. "I see only the girl I fell in love with when I was a boy. No other girl has captured my attention as you did so long ago." She was silent her hands balled into fists as he moved his hands over her scarred back once more moving down to gently caress her ass.

He smacked it lightly as he continued to speak softly, "My temper was boiling when I found you with Maurice. My ego was crushed thinking you had run from me to that fop." She squeaked her eyes flaring wide, "I understand now it was a convenience for you both but you can concede my belief that you were his whore." He smacked her ass lightly again and rolled her over to look at him straddling her body to lean down and kiss her, "Oh the things I want to do to you, my lady whore." He smirked as her eyes widened.

His hands travelled over her shoulders to her breasts kneading them gently, the nipples hard against his palms. She put her hands over his as if to lift his hands but he only pushed them harder into her flesh. "Don't look so shocked. Whores know how to not only receive pleasure but give it. They do not lay back and endure their husband's attentions as ladies are taught to. They enjoy it and participate in it." His mouth descended on her nipple flicking at it with his tongue.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,531 Followers