Venturer Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,537 Followers

Honey had closed her eyes feeling his cock deep within her body, unlike anything she had known before she clenched to muscles tightly around him to feel more within her grinding down into his pelvis. She could feel his hands on her breasts and the thrills that ran between her nipples and cunt as she rose and fell on him. Butterflies tickled at her insides bursting to be free again and at Kade's urging she began to rise and fall faster.

Kade could hear her panting breath become even shallower. Placing one arm around her waist, he watched the beautiful girl tremble violently as he twisted one nipple cruelly sending her over the edge again into pleasure, the spasms of her cunt milking at his cock as he came with her. She collapsed onto his chest and they lay there in the warm water breathing deeply.

As their breathing returned to normal she looked up at him and kissed him, "More?" she grinned at him.

"You plan to wear your new husband out on the first night?" he laughed.

"It's not like you didn't have warning, husband. It was you who explained to me the difference between nice shy ladies and whores in bed. Perhaps now you are regretting your decision to continue to pursue me, but alas it is too late for you," there was a cheeky twinkle in her eye as she pretended to shake her head sadly with the words.

"Such a cheeky girl. Is that the way a wife should speak to her husband?" he attempted to look sternly at her.

The twinkle still in her eyes she leaning in and whispered, "Perhaps it is the way a whore speaks to her lover."

"Well I am afraid my cock will need stronger encouragement than that, little whore," he stood up and stepped from the bath lifting her with him. Discarding the blood stained towel he lay her on the bed.

They kissed and explored each other with hands and mouths, he brought her another orgasm as he played with her body before finally being able to mount her and fuck her again. Unlike the gentle earlier love making he was rough and hard as he took her his passion and need showing as he slammed into her small frame. Each of them lost in their own feelings they came explosively and curled together basking in the aftermath.

"I think it is me who has worn out first," Honey whispered her eyes closed. "I don't think I can move even an inch now."

Kade tightened his arms about her, "Sleep, my princess, sleep."

No night terrors haunted her dreams that night.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,537 Followers