Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you forget it," Venus said.

I worried I was going too fast. It sounds cliché, but I actually thought about the ball game I'd just watched, and it slowed me down. "Oh, Venus, I--I--"

"Why are you slowing down?" she asked. "Fuck me hard!"

"I want you to enjoy it too. Because I--" Venus shoved her ass back at me, and I could feel myself stopping. "I love you." We heard a pop coming from the skillet.

"No, you don't," she said. "You're just having a great night of sex. And so am I. Now come in my ass, 'cause it's time to flip the omelet over."

"How did you know--"

"I've had enough sex to know when you're about to come. I'm no whore, but I'm not a virgin either. Despite what my parents seem to think."

I filled her asshole with my cum. She started moving to the right, in front of the stove. When she came to a stop, I pulled out. She flipped one side of the omelet onto the other and turned around. With the spatula, she picked up one side of the omelet and put it on a plate. She put the other half on a second plate and turned around. I carried the plates to the table, and we sat down. We both made an honest effort to have a non-sexual conversation to see what we had in common, but I was weak and started rubbing her calf with my foot. "Stop it," she insisted.

"You don't like it?"

"I'm not finished eating," she said. As she got down to her last bite, I went under the table and started caressing her legs. I went from the feet all the way up. She opened her hips, and I delved into her pussy again. "Apparently, neither are you!" she giggled. When she straightened her legs, I reached under her smock and started rubbing her breasts. I didn't stop until she was writhing in her seat and begging me to fuck her again.

She walked to the sink and picked up the soap. "We're not restaurant staff," I told her. "The health department isn't gonna shut us down."

"I'm not worried about your hands, but your dick was just in my ass. It's not going anywhere else till you wash it."

She ran a towel under the faucet and handed it to me. I took the towel and soap and lathered my dick up. I handed her the towel, and she dried it off. When she took her hand off me, I pulled her toward me and kissed her. I tried to pick her up so I could lower her pussy onto my dick.

"I've got a better idea," she said. She got up and led me to the kitchen. She leaned over the counter and wiggled her hips at me.

I took my underwear back off and walked up behind her. My cock was ready. I slipped it between her thighs and asked, "Front or back?"

"Front," she said. "If I wanted it in the back again, I wouldn't have been so particular." She separated her thighs. I felt around for her pussy lips. I bent my knees so I could push my dick through. She put her hand underneath and guided it inside her pussy. "Oh, shit, yes," she groaned. "This is so much better than grocery shopping."

I started moving my hips. Once I was securely inside her, I put my hands around her waist. "Oh, Venus ... Oh, Venus ..." was all I could muster, but she seemed to like hearing it. On one particularly deep thrust, my hand came down, and I could feel my balls.

"Oh, yeah," she panted. "All the way. Love me, Kevin."

"You really are the goddess of love," I told her as I kissed the side of her neck. She ground her hips back against me.

"Give it to me. Hard!" she yelled.

I held her close to me. "Oh, Venus. You're so beautiful ... so sexy ... I just wanna stay inside you and never leave." That made her buck even harder. She moved her hips from side to side, which made my balls sway. At the least opportune moment, reality hit. "Um, you're not also the goddess of fertility, are you?"

"That would be my mother. I'm the second of nine."

"Oh, crap," I said. "Double crap. I didn't mean to say, 'oh, crap,' out loud."

"A little late to worry about that, isn't it?" Venus asked.

"Yeah," I admitted.

"Well, what's done is done. No sense worrying about it now! Come for me," she panted. "Come in my cunt."

"You got it, Lover," I said. I held her hips close while I poured forth the most amazing load of cum I'd ever had.

"Oh, shit," she cried. "I can feel it shooting inside me." Her tone changed, as if she were taunting me for my concern. "Yeah. Your seed is flowing up into my womb." She turned her head. I think she was trying to see my expression, but then she said, "Relax," she said. "I've got an IUD. You can fuck my brains out!"

"Oh, God, I, I--" I said it a second time. "I love you, Venus." I pulled her close, kissed her neck and caressed her breasts.

I dropped my hand to play with her pussy, but she pushed me back. She insisted, "You don't even know me." She turned around and asked, "What's my last name?"

Luckily, I'd looked at the name above the mail slot. "McDonnell."

"McDowell," she corrected me. "But you get credit for trying."

For once, I felt bold. I told her, "Doesn't matter. You're gonna change it one day. Venus McDowell de Carmine. Or is it McDowell y Carmine? I always forget."

"I told you, I don't speak Spanish. I'd hyphenate. McDowell-dash--" I put my hands on her hips, pulled her toward me and kissed her on the lips. I opened my mouth, hoping for a long, soulful kiss, but she stopped me. "Hey, wait a second!"

"Sorry, I should have asked permission first."

"No, silly. You just fucked me three times, four if you count my mouth. You think I mind an unexpected kiss? I mean you tricked me into thinking about married names." After a pause, she added, "And don't start on what we'll name our kids."

"Who said--Wait, how did you know?"

"Because you've got me thinking about it, too, damn you!"

I pulled her close to me so my cock was close to her pussy again. I kissed her on the lips. "María." I ran my hands down her sides. "Elena." I tickled the sides of her butt. "Carmen." I put my hands under her butt and lifted her. "Sofía."

Venus pushed me back and turned so her back was to the living room. "That's four names already. How many kids were you planning on?"

"What? That's just for the first one."

"I'm not having four-name kids," she said. Then she said, "Quit doing that!"

"Doing what?"

"Talking about kids' names. I just want--"

"Want what?"

Venus took my hand and led me to her bedroom. "I just want to practice for now." She pulled me onto the bed, rolled on top of me and guided me inside of her. "Oh, my majestic lover," she cooed. I looked her in the eye. "I'm never gonna call you Papi, if that's what you're hoping."

"Not hoping, just wondering," I told her.

"Oh, God, your cock head feels so good rubbing on my walls," she sighed. She bounced up and down. Her beautiful tits swayed from side to side.

"I love your mound mashing into mine," I gasped. When I told her this, she stopped going up and down. She put her arms forward and moved her hips up and down, so our pubic bones were grinding together. "I want you so bad." I put my arms around her waist.

"Me, too, baby," Venus said. On her next thrust up, her tits were close to my eye level, so I held her close and started sucking on her left nipple. "Mmmm," was all she said. I moved my hand down and rubbed her perineum. That made her go faster. With her hips going faster, her tits went too. The nipple came out of my mouth, and we had the game within the game, where I kept trying to catch it again, without letting her get off my cock. After a couple minutes of this, I caught the left one instead. I sucked hard. Venus stopped thrusting and adjusted her hips. Now her thighs were vertical again, and my cock was pointing straight up. "I'm coming first this time," she announced.

"I'm not far behind," I answered.

Venus put her hand off to my right, and rolled us onto our sides. "Come with me," she panted.

"I am," I assured her. She put her hand on the back of my head, pushed and kissed me on the lips.

I looked into her beautiful green eyes for an eternity, when out of the blue, she said, "Margarita."

"Not thirsty, but thanks," I said.

"I mean, we can name our first daughter Margarita. You're more interested in Hispanic stuff than I am, so she can go by Rita, after Rita Moreno."

"Wow," was all I could say.

"Damn it, you're doing it to me again! I don't wanna have these conversations. I don't wanna talk about changing my name. I don't wanna talk about my quinceañera." She slowed down a little. "I just want you to stay here and ... love me." She paused. "'Cause I like you."

"Good," I said, trying not to laugh. "I like you too." Still looking into her eyes, I felt around until I found her pussy lips. I separated them and slipped two fingers inside.

She lay back, closed her eyes and slurred, "Oh, fuuuck."

We talked and made love deep into the night, but she couldn't bring herself to say she loved me. The next morning after a sensual shower, we got on the bus together. She got off at the grocery store, and I went home to clean up my apartment. She's coming over next Saturday.

12