Venus Ascending Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa always preferred having someone to focus on when she danced, and no one had interested her until John came into the disco. She was still pissed at him for blowing off her email, but as she looked at him, that excited little tremble in the pit of her stomach came back. She liked him, but she wasn't here to find anyone new. Her focus was teasing him, and she shifted into her dance of seduction as she stared into his eyes.

Watching Lisa dance just for him, practically naked, was arousing. By the time her shift was over, John was sporting a fairly impressive hard on. John had not been with a woman in over six months, so having a virtually naked girl dancing seductively was a dream come true. Her body glistened with perspiration, and as she danced the shimmering lights sparkled off her skin, adding to her erotic dance.

Her dance continued until she left her cage at shift change. It took her about 15 minutes after she left the cage to change clothes and come out to see John. She had changed into skintight, workout clothes that left her belly bare. It was that same seductive, bare belly that had just been beckoning him up in the cage.

While she had been on stage seductively dancing for John; she felt herself being seduced. His eyes were honest, yet intense, and she felt herself being drawn into his seduction. He wasn't even trying, and that's what made it all the more powerful. She was the one that was supposed to be in charge of this seduction, not him, so when she changed clothes after her shift, she purposefully kept the seduction alive. She was not going to let him get the upper hand!

As she came from behind the stage and walked towards John, she felt his eyes on her. They enchantingly pulled at her, drawing her in. Despite her firm promise not to get involved with this man, she found herself irresistibly drawn to him. Lisa knew this was going to be a fight between her mind and her heart. Still, she didn't trust him, and the whole email thing had left a sour taste in her mouth.

After John ordered her a drink, he immediately started talking about the mix up in emails and spam folders. The conversation seemed a bit strained. For John it was a paradox, because as she sat there stiff and unresponsive, she was still the most beguiling and captivating woman he'd ever met. He felt pulled towards her, but it was almost like the chemistry that they had felt on the first day had joined her email in John's spam folder.

Lisa had been lied to by just about everyone in her life, most especially her ex-husband. John could understand why she was reluctant to talk. Spam folder! Even a lie would've sounded more believable than that.

Lisa could tell he was nervous, wanting her to believe him. That in itself sent up some red flags. Her mind was telling her to dump him and forget about his magnetic charisma, but her heart was begging her to feel something again. As he kept talking, she waffled back and forth between her heart and her mind. As she remembered her ex-husband's charisma and how badly she was hurt, she felt the fear of heartbreak, and let her mind take the lead, her body stiffening in her chair.

In the dark he could see her sitting stiff and unresponsive in her chair. All the loud music also made it hard to carry on a conversation. John pulled his chair right next to hers invading her personal space, so they could talk a little more intimately. He saw her stiffen even more when he did, and now he could see the fear in her eyes. He could see the same kind of fear that he had. Both of them were newly divorced, their hearts still raw from the betrayal. They were both afraid to try, afraid of being hurt again.

He decided he had nothing to lose. He decided to go for it and tell the truth. "Last time at lunch I really thought there was some chemistry between us, and to be honest, I liked it. I like you and don't want to let this opportunity slip by. So do you think we could go someplace a little quieter and just be together for a little while?"

John held up his hand, so she could take it, and they could leave together. She looked at his hand then back into his eyes. He could see her wavering, wanting to take a chance, but then he saw her eyes harden and knew his chance was gone. Sadly, he dropped his hand, stood up, and leaned over to kiss her cheek good-bye.

The minute his lips touched her cheek, that spark happened again. She quickly twisted her face, and suddenly their lips were locked together in an intimate kiss. The kiss went on and deepened, their tongues dueling with each other. When their lips parted, both of them were breathing as hard as marathon runners, and their eyes locked together in a loving embrace.

Lisa had made up her mind until his lips touched her. It was like an electrical jolt to her system; her heart wrestling control from her mind. She twisted her lips into his and attacked his mouth hungrily. When John responded voraciously claiming her lips, Lisa's mind was overwhelmed by her heart's desires.

This time John didn't wait for her to respond. He took her tiny hand in his, and they wove their fingers together with their eyes never leaving each other's faces. She slowly stood, her eyes glued to his, and her hand gripping his tightly. John knew she was just as scared as he was, but like him, she had felt the spark. Both wanted to see where it led. As they walked out of the disco, neither was willing to relinquish their hands, tightly woven together.

They walked down the hallway to a small, piano bar further down the corridor. There they sat in the back of the room, she with a glass of wine and he with a bourbon. They talked through the night, the strain and the fear quickly disappearing. Their attraction and chemistry almost immediately reasserted itself, and soon they were talking freely again.

The person Lisa had dreamed about was now directly in front of her. He fulfilled her needs, both physically and emotionally. This was the guy she had always dreamed about, someone who loved her body but cherished her mind and heart even more. She had no idea what kind of lover he would be, but she looked forward to finding out.

John told many of the terrible jokes for which he was famous (or possibly infamous). He knew his jokes were horrible, but he wanted to see her smile and laugh. Her eyes would glisten as she laughed, and her melodious laugh sent loving chills down his spine. When she was smiling and laughing, John thought she was the most incredibly attractive woman he'd ever seen. He never wanted to see her stop smiling.

They talked about everything, their divorces (both spouses had cheated, so both were familiar with betrayal), their likes and dislikes. Both of them were only children with both their parents still alive. She said she got into dancing because she loves to be in front of an audience and perform. She loves having people watching her every move; it gave her a thrill she couldn't get anywhere else. John asked her how she handled being nude on stage.

She pulled her chair closer and said, "Much of this goes back to what we talked about at lunch. Because I'm small and petite, I don't get the fashion runway modeling jobs, and likewise most dancers need to be tall as well. So during college I tried to do some modeling jobs and looked for dancing jobs as well, but wound up stripping in some of the clubs in Cleveland. Once I was on stage, either naked or mostly naked, I found out I loved the power and the thrill of having every eye in the place watching me."

"Teasing and tantalizing men on stage is incredibly erotic. As a dancer you have a sense of power over men, because you control every eye in the room. You're safe. Nobody can get to you, so you can seductively tease to your heart's content. When you see people drooling, licking their lips, or grabbing their crotch, it's a real turn on. With all their eyes caressing your body, you can't help feeling sexy, beautiful and wanted. It's all under your control."

She looked at John sensuously and almost hungrily as she continued, "Having every eye on as you shimmy on stage is very erotic. As matter of fact being on display in front of an audience is like an aphrodisiac. At the end of the night I'm usually shaking with desire and it's hard to go home to an empty bed."

Lisa's hunger had taken on an almost predatory look as she continued. "An erotic show with me as the star has always been a fantasy of mine. It always starts out with me dancing nude on stage in a place that is safe and secure. In my dream, as the dance finishes, I'm surrounded by a bunch of men who hold me in place as another man makes me cum on stage. He uses his fingers, mouth and toys to make me cum while the audience watches. All those eyes watching me while I helplessly cum on stage is kinky, bawdy and staggeringly erotic. Just the thought of it turns me on like nothing else."

Lisa suddenly realized she was blathering about her fantasies and blushed as she averted her eyes. A few seconds later she gave John a sidewise glance and she saw that he had leaned forward listening very closely to her fantasy. Since they met he had always looked at her softly, lovingly, and he seemed interested in the real her, but now there was a passionate heat in his gaze. She liked to see that, and realized he might just be as wild and kinky as she was.

Lisa pulled her chair closer, snuggling next to John's with her face only inches away and whispered, "Did you like the way I danced for you tonight? I can dance even better when I have someone special in the audience to dance for."

This close, her voice was hypnotic and her face was mesmerizing. John nodded his head as if in a trance. She was so close, he could feel the heat from her body, smell her floral, womanly scent, and see her eyes beckoning him. Without a conscious thought, his hand cupped her face and drew her lips to his. Their lips merged into a soft kiss that immediately turned hungry and demanding.

Their tongues wrestled seductively, teasing each other while simultaneously trying to dominate each other. Their lips were like magnets. Every time they separated, they were drawn back together with the passionate hunger growing with each kiss. They both felt themselves drowning in the growing hunger, and Lisa crawled into John's lap ready to give in to the passionate need. John knew he had to stop this! He didn't want a repeat of his failed marriage. They had gone to bed on the first date and never really re-created the passion of that night.

He wanted nothing more than to watch her shatter explosively as she came, but he was feeling something deeper for Lisa and didn't want to mess it up by going to bed too soon. So in a tight, joking voice he asked her, "How do you keep your figure so tight and muscular in the low gravity realm of Venus?"

This distracted Lisa enough for them to move on to another subject. However, John was still unfocused with Lisa sitting in his lap. Lisa said this is something that all of the entertainment staff has to deal with. Everyone has to watch their diet carefully, and she would normally do two hours of exercises every day back on Earth. Here she had to up her exercise routine from two to four hours a day trying to achieve the same results, but the food was the key. She had to watch carefully what she ate, or else the richness of the food would make things much worse.

She also told John something he didn't realize. All the dancers and entertainers have weight restrictions built into their contracts. If they gain a certain amount of weight, they can be fired. Lisa laid her head on John's shoulder as she was talking. He saw her starting to yawn.

The simulated sunrise was starting to signal a new day, and John realized that they both needed their sleep. John scooped her up in his arms and stood from the chair. Something about having Lisa in his arms felt so perfect. He didn't really want to go. He slowly bent at the waist and set Lisa back on her feet before straightening up again.

Lisa had been watching him intently since the minute he started to stand up. She could feel the heat from his body invading her own. She felt so treasured as he cradled her in his arms. She was totally taken with this man. No one had ever treated her with the respect and reverence that he was. She had been ready to fight off his attempts to bed her. She had assumed that was his goal, but it wasn't.

John was unlike anyone she had ever met. She had never had anyone actually take their time and make love to her. She had always been the vessel for their lust with no regard to her passion. Her marriage had a few moments of passionate lovemaking, but for the most part, her orgasms were self-induced

John had a strong body. She could tell by the huge lump in his pants that he desired her. She could tell by his deeply passionate kisses that he wanted her. He treated her with admiration and reverence. He didn't treat her like a sex object, but instead, he seduced her with romance and treated her like a beautiful flower. She wanted him to take her back to his room to see if he made love to her the same way.

John walked her to her room. As they walked, he grabbed her hand weaving her tiny fingers in his. They made a date to meet for lunch before her shift the day after tomorrow. As they reached her apartment door, Lisa was smiling and almost giddy. This had been one of the best dates of her life, and they hadn't even gone to bed yet.

John wrapped her in his arms and held her tightly against his body before he bent down and kissed her expectant face. Lisa had been eagerly awaiting his kisses and wanted to feel his arms pulling her tightly against his chest. As his demanding lips attacked hers; she threw her arms around his neck challenging him to take her. She wanted him to dominate her, to make her feel like a real woman as he made love to her.

Their kisses deepened with their tongues battling in a soul searing kiss. As John would pull back from the kiss, Lisa would tug on his neck not ready to concede. After several minutes, John reluctantly pulled back from the kiss and looked into Lisa's eyes realizing he could get lost in them very easily.

He passionately whispered to her, "Any more kisses like that, and I'm not sure I'll be able to let you go."

"What makes you think I want you to let me go?" She responded.

John looked deeply into her eyes wanting to take her to bed and drive her insane with wild, crazy passion. Again the specter of his failed marriage appeared in his head, and he whispered. "Lisa, you are suddenly special to me. I'm not in a hurry, and I want our time together to be special. I want to know you, the real you, and not be like everyone else. I don't want to just take that incredibly seductive body of yours to bed, but instead make love to your mind and heart until your body craves my touch. Both of our hearts are still raw from our divorces, and I don't think either of us wants to jump into something quickly. So baby, let's just take it slow, and someday we'll have a real date, and I'll show you how special you really are, at least to me."

Lisa looked at him in stunned disbelief, which quickly morphed into a giddy, passionate interest. No one had ever turned down the opportunity to take her to bed, and to Lisa, this was incredibly arousing. Just the anticipation of how he would make love to her when he had the chance had her hotter than she'd ever been. She licked her lips and stared him in the eyes. "I can hardly wait."

For the remainder of the week, they would have lunch and talk until it was time for her to go to work. Then John would show up at the disco around 9:30 and walk her home. Her outfits varied in color, but they were always the tiny, string bikini and leg warmers. Lisa knew everyone in the audience stared at her craftily displayed body, and she was used to using it to seduce any man she wanted. However, John was different. Yes, he watched her body's erotic moves, but his eyes always returned to her face, and she felt hypnotized by his loving gaze.

Each night when she saw him enter the disco her dance would change. She would look him right in the eye, and her dance shifted into an erotic, public seduction. She was one hell of a dancer and knew how to twist and weave her sexy, petite body into a masterful, erotic presentation.

John was glad for the time it took her to change outfits. It gave his massive hard on time to abate before she came out to meet him. After the third night, she came out and sat directly in his lap, and he gave up on trying to hide his massive erection. The whole time he was in her presence his cock was on full alert. Every night was filled with many masturbation fantasies of Lisa's seductive and teasing dances.

John was grappling with his feelings for Lisa. Damn. She was hot. He would love nothing more than to spend the night making love to her repeatedly. Unfortunately, that's what happened in his marriage. The beginning was all fire and passion without regard to the person inside. As badly as he wanted Lisa in his bed, he felt there was potential for more here, and he was determined to let their love grow.

Lisa was the same way. The minute he walked into the disco or even just seeing him in the "Slut Hut," she felt her nipples harden and throb. Likewise, her pussy would get slick and swollen while aching to be played with. Her body throbbed in a visceral reaction every time she smelled his clean, manly smell, felt his strong demanding touch, or tasted his blistering mouth. At night she hungered for his touch, and her hands caressed and touched all the places she dreamed he would someday touch.

This was all new to Lisa. Usually when she weaved her hypnotic, seductive dances; the man she was dancing for would be unable to resist her charms. She knew John was not immune to her dance. She could feel his large, twitching member in his pants when she sat in his lap. This only added to her aching need, because what she felt in his pants seemed to be as big as her forearm.

As much as she ached to be filled, her heart ached to just have him near her. She knew it was more than just lust. He was like a drug she couldn't be without. She was addicted to his voice, his touch, and even his very presence. Even though she desperately craved it, she didn't need him to just make love to her. She just needed him near her, touching her.

She knew she was falling in love with him. She felt this feeling before with her ex-husband but never for this long or this intensely. With her ex-husband these feelings had lasted only a couple of days, and by then she knew what a mistake it had been. Every day with John grew more achingly intense, and the depth of these feelings scared her.

There were several times she wondered whether she should break it off now, before it got even stronger. She knew how distraught she had been with the breakup of her ex-husband. This already went beyond that. She knew if that they broke up later she would be devastated, and she didn't know if she could take breaking up with John. Better to cut it off now before it got more intense. As scared as she was, she couldn't bring herself to cut off this relationship. He was her dream come true. She just hoped it would not end badly.

Each night their kiss good night was longer, deeper, and more powerful. It had been 10 days since they met, their fifth night of John walking her home, and their kiss seemed to never end. John had her crushed against his body. Lisa could feel his hard, demanding cock burning into her belly. She desperately wanted to feel him inside her and feel her needy pussy stretched around his cock. She moaned a sweet, needy, little moan as she ground her thinly covered pussy against his fully engorged cock.

Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and jumped deeper into his arms, wrapping her legs around his waist. John's hands automatically grabbed her ass cheeks to keep her from falling, but that also thrust his cock directly against her clit. Lisa felt a fiery burst of passion ripple through her body, as she desperately ground her clit against his cock. Lisa ripped her lips from his, as a whimpering scream escaped her lips.