Venus Ascending Pt. 03

Story Info
Lisa and John's Date turns into unreal Passion.
14.9k words
4.76
9.4k
8
0

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
901 Followers

Chapter 9

From the moment John had set their date Lisa searched for the perfect seduction outfit. She found it at the dress store called "Sinful". It was just some small scraps of elegant fabric and was more like a gift wrapping for the gift underneath. Tonight she was to give her body to John as her ultimate gift of love.

Since her body underneath was the real gift, Lisa spent the entire day shaving and softening and primping her body until her skin glowed. Early in the afternoon Lisa felt the trembling in her belly begin, and as the afternoon wore on her nervous anticipation had her trembling inside. As her hands continued the preparation of her skin, her mind kept drifting off, dreaming of how John would take her tonight.

He had kept his promise from long ago and made love to her mind and heart, until her body craved his touch. While her body was her gift of love to him, she wanted him to conquer her and make her weak in the knees as he took what he wanted from her. She had never had any man show as much self-control as he had. She trembled as she thought of him methodically tearing down her walls and patiently making her feel things she only dreamed of.

Her daydreams kept her in a constant state of titillation as she polished off her skin. Now with her skin glowing radiantly, she finally donned her dress, finished up her makeup, and brushed out the curls in her hair. She looked at herself in the mirror and knew she was ready. She knew she looked beautiful. However, what dominated the reflection in the mirror was the glowing anticipation on her face.

Promptly at 6:30 John knocked on Lisa's door. He heard shuffling behind the door and a few seconds later the door opened. Once the door was fully open John froze, time coming to a complete standstill. His jaw fell open, his eyes bugged out, and his palm started sweating as he lost the ability to speak.

The vision standing in front of him was beyond anything he'd ever seen before. It was weird because he had seen Lisa naked or even dressed in incredibly arousing costumes, so he knew how beautiful she was. Now Lisa was dazzling. No dazzling was not the right word. Hell, he couldn't think of the right words for the indescribable beauty standing in front of him.

Lisa's top was a back less, deeply plunging, cowl neck top. It was in effect a drape of fabric tied at the neck and plunged close to her navel leaving the insides and outsides of her breasts exposed. There was an additional tie around the back that kept the top from flying away and from completely uncovering her incredible breasts. Her large expanse of skin ended with a very skimpy, short, low cut, micro miniskirt. The skirt dipped low in front and barely covered her butt in the back. Her taut, flat, muscular belly was completely exposed including a diamond in her very sexy navel. Her long expansive, shapely legs ended in a set of four inch, strappy, high heels.

Her long beautiful brown hair was styled in waves that seemed to bring out the contours of her face. Her prominent cheekbones flowed into her painted, pouty lips that seemed to be begging for a kiss. Her expressive, green eyes were somehow bigger and brighter dominating her face.

Lisa started giggling, stepped up to John, and put her finger under his chin, then pushed to close his mouth that was still hanging open. She stood on tiptoe and gently kissed him on the cheek before she said, "Yeah, just the reaction I was going for!"

Lisa had tried on eight different outfits the night before and spent four hours today with creams, emulsifiers, and tanning products to give her skin just the right satiny glow. She wanted to drive John out of his mind. She hoped tonight, John would keep his promises. He promised to drive her wild with passion and make love with her through the night. From his reaction she knew she had devastated his senses, and she only hoped that that translated into a night of wild, crazy, uninhibited passion.

Then she pressed against his body, put her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her lips for a real kiss. The minute her lips touched his, John unfroze wrapping his arms around her softly muscled, naked back. He pulled her off her feet and hard against his chest. John proceeded to hungrily devour her lips with his tongue invading her mouth. What started off as a quick kiss, suddenly turned into a passion filled clinch. As their lips parted, they both breathed each other's air while staring into each other's eyes. Simultaneously, they both whispered, "Wow."

"John, you are so good for me. I think for the first time since I've been up here I truly feel sexy, desirable, and beautiful. It's because of the way you look at me, like I'm the most beautiful girl you have ever seen." She whispered lovingly.

John set her back on her feet but continued to hold her in his arms as he truthfully said, "You are, I have never seen anyone look as spectacular as you do right now. Baby, you're beautiful, dazzling, sexy, and scrumptious all rolled into one. Even a movie star couldn't compare. When I look at you, I realize what a real woman should look like. Baby, could you do a twirl for me and let me soak you in; damn, you're enchantingly gorgeous.

Lisa gave John a sexy smile full of promise as she twirled for him. John's mouth fell open again as he tried to soak in this vision of femininity in front of him. Her skin glistened and was lustrous in the subdued light, and there was a lot of skin to see. She was virtually naked except for drapes of fabric covering strategic parts of her toned, magnificent figure. All the fabric did really was bewitch, tease, dazzle, and titillate.

While her soft, supple skin was the focus of the outfit, her face had a radiance that blinded John to everything but her. Her eyes drew him in, beckoned and tempted him, while at the same time challenging him and pleading for more. At first, John's eyes were dazzled, blinded by her beauty, but Lisa saw the change as his eyes became hungry and demanding. She knew what was going to happen as his mouth dipped towards hers, and she leapt into his arms with their lips merging into a deep, loving, and tongue dueling kiss.

Lisa clung to John with her feet dangling inches above the ground as the kiss went on, neither wanting to let it end. When their lips grudgingly separated, they were breathing hard. They held each other tightly looking deeply into each other's eyes. John's tongue began to caress her lips until her tongue joined his in their passion play.

Lisa moaned into John's mouth, "Oh John."

John sucked her tongue into his mouth and urgently kissed her hungrily, showing her all the passion she had ignited in him. He kept Lisa pressed tightly against his body as he began to caress her silky, smooth, muscular back. His other hand pulled her tightly muscled, ass cheeks to him, so she could feel the hard passion, she had created. She thrashed and moaned in his arms as his lips devoured her face. His hand left her back, snaking under her top cupping her naked breast, while pinching and tugging on her nipple.

Lisa threw her head back exposing her neck to his voracious lips. As his lips began to nibble on her exposed veins, she let out a torturous moan, "Oh John, Oh God John, Oh my God, Ohhh, OOOOOOHHHHHH GOD!"

John raked his teeth down her neck, kissing and nibbling as he went until he reached her shoulder. His other hand pulled her higher off the ground until his lips could make the jump and latch onto the nipple his hand was offering.

His tongue would press her nipple against his teeth, gently squeezing it. Her nipples were so hard, they could cut glass as her body began to shake and quiver. When his mouth took over the torment of her nipples, his hand dipped between her legs and began to rub her clit through her thong.

While his fingers concentrated on her clit and his mouth continued to torment her nipple. He could feel her whole body trembling with need and growing desire. Her breath was coming in hard, fast pants and gasps, while her head was shaking back and forth. She arched her back trying to get more of her distended nipple into his tormenting mouth. Her hips were rocking back and forth trying to get more stimulation on her clit. John could feel her legs starting to shutter, and he knew she couldn't stand it anymore.

Lisa had never before gotten so turned on so fast. She had been wet all day in anticipation, but now her pussy had soaked her panties in desperate desire. Her body was out of control with the maelstrom of erotic anguish. His kisses and touches already had her body thinking of orgasm, and it never happened before; at least not so fast. It usually took her a long time, if ever, to cum, but this time within seconds John already had her craving, reaching for her explosive climax.

He scooped her into his arms and carried her over to the bed, laying her across the bed and quickly stripping her thong from her dripping pussy. Lisa came out of her lusty fog long enough to ask, "John, what are you doing?"

"My tempting, succulent Lisa, I'm having my appetizer."

John dove down to her pussy sucking her clit into his mouth as he began to lash it with his tongue. Lisa screamed a torturous shriek as bolts of high voltage fire tore through her body. Her last lucid thought was, "Oh God yes, take me John, make me yours." Her hips bounced off the bed trying to feed John more of her hungry pussy, and he obliged by sliding two fingers inside her.

Lisa couldn't think anymore, but only feel the unbelievable fire, he had lit inside her. He had two fingers rubbing her G spot, his mouth and tongue lashing her clit, and his other hand pinching and pulling on her nipples. It seems like every part of her body was being assaulted. She had never felt this kind of passion or this kind of fiery wreckage. Within seconds her eyes were lost in a lust filled fog. She thrashed her head back and forth trying to make sense of the devastation traveling through her body. Her hips kept lifting and straining for more and were now almost a foot off the bed. Her eyes and furrowed brow showed the panic of her rapidly approaching climax.

"OOOHHH JOHN, WHAT ... DOING ME ... DONT STOP ... OOHH ... CANT STOP ... CUUMMMMING!"

Lisa's hips were almost a foot off the bed reaching, trying to feed the hunger sizzling inside her pussy. John could see her legs and stomach muscles quivering and trembling with the strain and the desperate need. Lisa thought she was going crazy. She had rushed from teasing John, now to the edge of the most powerful orgasm she ever felt. Every cell in her body was craving the release that was just over the horizon. She was desperate. The strain showed on her face.

Her hips suddenly lunged higher, and her entire body froze with every muscle in her body locked and trembling at the same time. She stopped breathing. Her mouth was opening and closing, but no sound was coming out. At the peak of her cum, her body spasmed with her stomach muscles trying to pull her back to the bed. However, John already had his hands cupping her ass cheeks feeding her pussy to his hungry lips. As her clit slipped from his mouth, her breath came back along with her scream of satisfaction.

"OOOHHH ... CCUUMMIING ... OOOHHH GOD ... OOOHHH ... HARD ... CUMMING!"

John wasn't anywhere close to satisfied and put his mouth over her womanly slot and lapped up some of the nectar she generated. He confirmed his earlier observation that she tasted as good as she looked. Her chest was heaving with gulping breaths of air, and her face still had a look of surprised disbelief. He could see she was starting to recover from her intense orgasm, and he couldn't have any of that. He sucked her clit back into his mouth, began driving his fingers in and out of her, quickly pushing her to cum number two.

Lisa felt like a marionette, and John was her puppeteer as he quickly took her back to the edge of an orgasm. She hadn't even caught her breath from the first cum before she was at the edge of the second. Her hips leapt off the bed again as her whole world shattered around the most explosive orgasm she ever felt. Her eyes were wide, stunned and surprised by the sudden, tumultuous onslaught. Her mouth was wide open again, her breath locked in her chest in a silent scream. Her head was thrown back, along with her neck. The cords in her neck were distended and inflamed from hard pounding blood rushing through her.

Her body was rigid and quivering at the same time as her orgasmic tsunami controlled her body. Her breath struggled to get past the rigid, muscular exultation. As her breath came back, she once again let John know what he had done to her.

"NNNOOO ... AGAIN ... OH GOD AGAIN ... OOOHHH ... AGAIN ... OOHH GOD ... NOT AGAIN!"

Once again, John abandoned her clit, so he could partake in the nectar Lisa generated. She tasted absolutely heavenly, with the sweet, salty taste that he knew he could become addicted too. He knew he could also become addicted to watching the ecstasy wash over her gorgeous face. She was incredible. The way her incredibly, lithe body writhed in orgasmic splendor, with rippling silky skin over hard, rigid muscle. At that moment, she was the most beautiful and erotic woman he had ever seen, and he wanted more.

He resumed his finger action in her slot and began to lash her clit with his tongue. This time the orgasm hit quickly with the power of a freight train slamming into her body. All her muscles went spastic with her arms and legs flailing trying to hold on to something. This time her screams of passion were more like whispers of disbelief. Nothing like this had ever happened to Lisa, with the explosive peaks rocking her world.

John gave her pussy one last lick and kiss before he picked her up and cradled her in his arms. He gently caressed her face, pulling the hair from around it, as he lovingly cherished this special woman. Her body was quivering all over with occasional, full body shudders running through her. However, John was just looking at her face, looking into her soft, adoring eyes still coming down from her orgasmic high. Her eyes still held looks of awe or disbelief, as the impact of her orgasms began to sink in.

John leaned down and softly kissed her lips. As he started to pull back from the kiss, her hands reached up and pulled his face back to her hungry mouth. Lisa hungrily nibbled on his lips before she began to rain tiny kisses all over his face. When she reached his ear she whispered, "Oh John, oh my God John, that was incredible, unbelievable, and wonderful. This never happened to me before."

Chapter 10

"So baby, you're saying that wasn't the reaction you are hoping for when you wore that outfit!"

She looked up at John's eyes; those bright shining eyes and started giggling.

"In my wildest dreams, I never dreamed of a reaction anything like that. John in my entire life, I've been lucky if I ever got one orgasm during sex. You just gave me three of the best orgasms I've ever had, and we haven't even gone to bed yet. I told you I had all these wild and crazy dreams about what it would be like for us to make love. Well, you just exceeded them."

"Well, my baby, just think what the main course and desserts are going to be like." John whispered passionately.

Her whole body shuttered, and she gave him one of the sweetest and most promising smiles he had ever seen. She pulled his head back down for another softer, but still hungry kiss before adding.

"I don't know if I can wait John. I want you inside me right now."

"I promised to take you to dinner my love, so let's get you cleaned up. Oh, I want you to leave your panties off, that way I can play with you throughout dinner. I promise to keep you right at the edge throughout the entire meal. Don't forget I promised to give you a night you will always remember."

John lifted her off his lap on to the edge of the bed where she could get ready for their date. Lisa's eyes were watering as she kept looking at John. There was more love, caring, and incredible, fiery passion between them than she had felt her entire married life. They held each other for one more second, before she stood from the bed on shaky legs.

Lisa looked over at John with her eyes melting his heart and with an intense loving gaze as she said, "John, you're going to spoil me."

"That's the idea, Lisa my Princess. I want everyone else you meet to come up short when you compare them to me. When I have you in my arms, I feel like a king floating on cloud nine. So you see Lisa, you spoil me too."

Lisa's legs were still unsteady, and they quivered as she put her hands on John's shoulders to steady herself. She bent down to pick up a thong and started to put it on, but John stopped her saying, "Lisa, I was serious, leave it off. By the time we come back to this room, you will be aching to have me inside you. I plan on keeping your nipples hard and your pussy wet all night long. Then when I bring you home, I have a promise to keep making love to you all night long."

She came over to John rubbing her body lightly against his and grabbed John's face with both hands. Her lips kissed along his jaw as she whispered in a deep sultry voice, "They're already hard and wet. Every part of me desperately wants you making love to me."

Lisa went over to the dressing table, fixing her hair and makeup as John watched attentively. When she turned around everything was perfect again, and she looked just as beautiful as she did before, but everything wasn't the same. Her face had the glow of a woman who had just been made love to, and John thought she was even more beautiful than before. Her eyes were different too. When she looked at John, he could see the love in her eyes along with her desperate, needy desire.

Lisa looked at John. She saw his eyes lovingly appraising her barely concealed form, but while the lust and hunger were there, his eyes also contained softness and love. The look he was giving her, told her this was barely the beginning, and her knees trembled at the thought of what the rest of the night would bring. She turned away from the mirror and laid her head gently on his chest. She knew this would be a night unlike any she had ever had, and she wanted John to know not just how much she loved him, but that she was giving herself to him tonight

John wrapped his arm around her and they left her apartment looking like two people desperately in love. As they walked through the casino, nothing seemed to penetrate their intense need for each other. All the slot machines around them dinged and jingled as they pleaded for someone to play with them. None of the raucous noises of the casino penetrated the loving intensity of this couple.

As they reached the outer doors of the restaurant, John stopped Lisa and turned her to face him. He looked deep into her eyes and saw love and devotion that belied their short time together. He gently kissed her lips. When he stood back up her head was tilted back, her eyes were closed, and her mouth open in almost a plea for more. As her eyes fluttered open John whispered, "Do you trust me Lisa?"

Lisa nodded her head up and down slowly with the curls of her long hair swirling around her face. Somehow, that simple nod of ascent seemed very sensual when Lisa did it. John gazed at this woman. He knew how lucky he truly was to have her in his arms as he asked, "Will you do whatever I ask tonight?"

Lisa looked into John's eyes giving him a soulful, trusting look that made his heart ache. In a sensuous move, her tongue came out wetting her lips as she said, "Yes John, I trust you completely, and I will do whatever you ask for the night." She stood on her tiptoes, kissed him sweetly and added with a sultry glint in her eye, "I am completely your slave for the night."

Oupa99
Oupa99
901 Followers