Venus Ascending Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the answer he had hoped for, as he leaned down giving her a deep, sensuous kiss. While their lips were busy, John pulled her arms behind her and snapped her wrists together in a set of handcuffs he pulled from his jacket. As he drew away from her lips, Lisa stood quivering with her eyes closed and her head still tilted back. Her lips were quivering as her tongue nervously caressed her lips remembering his kiss. When her eyes opened, he could see her smoldering passion he had ignited and her eyes were full of hot, burning desire.

When Lisa felt the cuffs go around her wrists, her knees almost buckled. She knew she should be feeling fear at this moment, but all she felt was wild exhilaration. This was her dream come true, and what she really wanted to do was fall to her knees and worship his manly cock. She wanted him to take her, jamming his cock into her mouth, letting him take whatever he wanted from her. Somehow she knew that wouldn't happen, because he had much more in store for her.

John once again hungrily took her lips and this time there was no softness in his kiss, just demanding hunger from both of them. John slid his hand under her top cupping her naked breast. As he began to play with her nipple, Lisa broke the kiss. Her head shook back and forth, and her mouth opened in a deep, mournful moan of longing. Her eyes flickered open, pleading desperately with him to fulfill his promises, and drive her crazy with loving passion. At the same time, her tongue flitted around her lips in a nervous prayer for more. Then goose bumps erupted on her skin and while Lisa was still quivering as she whimpered.

"Oh God John, I don't know if I can last through dinner. You have already made me cum three times, and I'm still so turned on I can't even see straight. I've never been this turned on. I don't know how you knew this was one of my fantasies, but the fire inside is killing me. Oh God John, I think if you touched between my legs right now, I would explode. Let's just go home and make love!"

"Just wait my love! That was just a little preview. I promise the rest of the night will be worth the wait." With that, he turned her towards the door, put his arm around her waist, and guided her into the waiting restaurant. She felt wildly decadent and incredibly turned on as she walked in with her hands cuffed behind her. She stood tall and proud thrusting her breasts into prominence, as she let her Master for the night, guide her through the restaurant.

Lisa was in her own world with her body and mind spinning in erotic glee. The minute the handcuffs ratcheted closed on her wrists, Lisa's mind went to her fantasy place. She imagined John taking her anyway he wanted, while she was bound, helpless to resist. She almost wished he had stripped her naked, so she could be dragged before an audience and taken by her Master. She imagined what all the people around them were thinking as she passed with her hands cuffed behind her. Did they think she was a real slave girl or just someone playing the role?

Her body had reacted much the same way. Her breasts were so swollen and her nipples so hard; they throbbed and ached waiting for John to touch them. Her hips rocked back and forth seductively, almost as if they were a separate part of her body. Her legs trembled with the fantasy desire coursing through her. Her pussy lips were swollen, sensitive, and drenched in her juices. They squished together as she walked, maddeningly caressing her already stiff and aching clit.

Lisa felt loved, protected, and overwhelmingly desired with John's arm wrapped around her. His hand felt like a fiery torch running over the naked skin of her waist. Every place he touched passionate torment followed, but they left her craving for more intimate caresses. She was aching for John's touch on her throbbing body parts as his hands roamed her naked skin.

John knew he was taking a chance when he brought the handcuffs along, but Lisa's reaction went way beyond his expectations. The moment she opened the door of her apartment, he had been mesmerized by this incredible woman. However, everything had gone to a whole new level when he cuffed her hands behind her back. She had suddenly become a sex slave with her whole world revolving around the giving and accepting of pleasure.

John expected that a barely dressed, extremely gorgeous woman with her hands cuffed behind her, would garner a lot of attention. However, in a place where anything and everything goes, something like this is commonplace. No one seemed to watch or even care. Lack of attention didn't detract at all from Lisa and John's fantasy date.

As they walked through the restaurant, John glanced at Lisa, and he was very proud of her. It was almost as if she had practiced the sex slave walk. Her back was straight, and her head was tall with her eyes looking at the floor. Her tummy was tight thrusting her breasts into a little more prominence. Her nipples were hard and engorged with huge tents of fabric in her top. Her hips gimbaled back and forth as she walked, seemingly on a separate swivel from the rest of her body.

John could see her breath coming in large gulps as she tried to control the searing passion inside her. He could also feel all the micro muscles on her skin quivering, and he knew just how turned on she truly was. During the walk through the restaurant, John could feel her skin squirm as his hand roamed her skin around her waist. When they finally reached their table, he felt like Lisa would most likely cum if he touched her in the right place.

In Venus you have to pre order everything; including meals. The menus are fairly limited, but they are artfully prepared. John had requested a long table, so they could sit next to each other. This particular table was in a more darkened area. He had ordered a bottle of wine as well as a bourbon neat. Both were already open and on the table when they arrived. The waiter poured two glasses of wine into their low gravity containers, then adjourned. Unfortunately, in deference to the low gravity, meant all the drinks were in sippy cups, so any bouquet was lost.

Lisa had expected John to uncuff her hands, so she could eat, but he surprised her once again. He pulled her chair close to his and whispered in her ear, "You are my slave for the evening." Then he lifted the glass of wine, so she could take a drink.

As John called her his slave, chills ran down Lisa's spine. She had thought she couldn't get more turned on than she was, but her excitement went up several more notches. She looked at John with pure, unbridled lust glowing in her eyes. She let him know with her eyes that she desperately wanted to be his slave for the evening and would fulfill his every command. She followed the eye message with a breathless, passionate whisper, "Yes, Master."

As the glass of wine touched Lisa's lips, she gulped down a mouthful not even tasting the wine, but needing the alcohol to fuel her internal fire. As he pulled the glass from her lips, John uncovered her left breast, dipped his finger in the wine, and coated her nipple. He looked into her lust glazed eyes before he dipped his head and lovingly sucked the wine from her nipple.

For a second Lisa couldn't breathe. The fire inside her, the whole fantasy, and John licking the wine off her nipple all combined to rob her of any thought. She twisted and squirmed, arching her back feeding him more of her nipple. She demanded more of this carnal rapture that was electrifying her body. When she remembered to breathe, her chest heaved and shuttered as she fought for breath.

The searing desire griping her body made it difficult to do anything, but finally she exhaled a steamy, shuttering moan. Her lusty, hysterical fever was plain for John to hear in her desperate wail, "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ... GOD John, OOOHHH John. John please, I can't take anymore, I need you to take me home and fuck me."

John smiled as he took one last nibble of her diamond hard nipples then covered her breasts with her top again. He sat up and took a sip of his whiskey while staring at the woman he had fallen in love with. He could tell by the look on her face she was overwhelmed, desperate for him to continue and let this bliss carry her away. Her head slouched on her shoulders while her breasts wobbled enticingly as she dragged huge gulps of air into her lungs.

She was everything John had ever dreamed of. She was smart, sensual, gorgeous and full of unresolved fiery, passion. Even better, she was his to command. Tonight would be a fantasy night for both of them, and he hoped this would be just the beginning. He scooped her up in his arms and set her in his lap. He began to stroke her face, neck, and shoulders whispering softly, "It's okay baby, it's okay baby. This is only the beginning. By the end of the night, you will know the difference between fucking and making love. By the time we make love, you'll be ready to give me more than just your body, and you will cum harder than you ever have. Let me guide you and take you on this journey, I promise it will be a night you will always remember."

Lisa looked at John through lust glazed eyes as she tried to understand what he was saying. Her mind was in turmoil, and she couldn't think. John had stripped her of that. Every part of her body screamed and begged for the release she needed, but even 1000 orgasms wouldn't be enough. Her lips quivered and in a shaky, needy and feverish tone she said, "I want this more than I've ever wanted anything. I'm yours, my love, so tease me, torture me, drive me crazy, but in the end leave me exhausted and satisfied"

John stroked her face and gently kissed her lips as he whispered, "That was always my intent, my baby." Then he kissed her passionately as his hand once again cupped her naked breasts and toyed with her nipple. As the kiss ended, he set her back in her chair.

The salad arrived. John began to feed her bites of the delicious, low gravity, leafy concoction. In between bites his hand traveled down her chest tweaking her lust hardened nipples or between her legs teasing her drenched, womanly folds. Lisa didn't taste much of the salad, because his constant erotic torment kept her mind and body in a constant state of unfulfilled bliss.

In between courses John would set her in his lap driving her wild with his fingers and lips. He kept her on the edge of sanity, always taking her closer to the edge of completion without letting it happen. When she was in his lap, Lisa would lay her head on his shoulder nuzzling his neck and ear. As the main course arrived, John was getting ready to move Lisa to her chair when her cuffed hands found his engorged cock in his pants and caressed him sensuously. John received some of his own teasing back as she caressed him through his pants. He retaliated by sliding his finger deep inside her and again pushing her to the edge of aroused sanity.

Lisa felt as if she couldn't control her mind or body, as his unending caresses kept her in a steamy, sensual stupor. His arousing and lascivious touches were constant and unrelenting. Lisa had never been pushed this far and never had anyone take this much care with her impassioned arousal. She was beyond pleading and begging him; she was floating on a sensuous cloud unable to think, only feel.

As John began feeding Lisa her entrée, she was moaning and whimpering with every bite. As John watched her sensuously writhing in her chair, he couldn't help thinking of her sensuously teasing dances. He had another idea. For the next bite of food, he undid the bow behind her neck holding her top on and followed by untying the bow behind her back. Her top cascaded into her lap uncovering her breasts, exposing them to the restaurant. John watched Lisa gulp in a deep breath as her head swiveled, seeing if everyone in the restaurant knew that she was now truly a naked, slave girl. John knew the little bit of exhibitionism would increase her excitement. He could see it in her eyes and her excited breaths, as he put her top on the table saying, "We can't get this beautiful top dirty."

As he continued to feed her, he would dip her fish in her balsamic sauce and accidentally let some of the sauce drip onto her breast. He followed his sloppy behavior by using his mouth to clean the sauce from her breasts and throbbing nipples. Lisa didn't think it was possible, but John had just pushed her further into her lustful insanity. She twisted, squirmed, and writhed in the chair. With her hands still cuffed behind her, she was unable to stop his scandalous assault. Not that she wanted him to stop ... ever. Each bite of food was accompanied by wicked and salacious mauling of her wanton and inflamed body.

Lisa was throwing her head back and forth and side to side as she tried to fight the steamy, lustful heat roasting her body. Her mouth opened and closed silently, with an occasional moan or whimper escaping. John ran his hands through her hair, knotting his fist with a handful to keep her head still for the next bite of food. He looked into Lisa's eyes and saw that the blazing fire inside her had blinded her to her surroundings. Her lust filled eyes were open, but unseeing, staring at nothing.

John suddenly stopped, and Lisa slowly became aware of her surroundings once again. Her body was pulsing with need and aching for John to fulfill his promises of making love to her. She looked down and saw that her entrée was completely gone, and she realized she didn't know what it tasted like or even how it looked. Lisa glanced down at her body and saw her breasts and belly were gleaming in the subdued light. The remnants of the balsamic sauce were mixed with John's saliva and her erotic perspiration, leaving her skin gleaming enchantingly.

Lisa laid her head on John's shoulder purring and at the same time whimpering. John was pushing her far beyond anything she had ever felt before. They were barely even started and her body was throbbing with an intense, joyful agony. Never before had anyone paid this kind of attention to her. Usually, she was just the vessel for their pleasure, but not John. He was playing her body like a concert violinist, building her excitement into an intense, frenzied heat that seemed to block out everything around her. Then he kept her there with her blissful torment building into a greedy, fanatical storm.

John pulled Lisa over into his lap. She leaned into him pressing her lips against his neck and her hard nipples against his chest. John was momentarily distracted by her lips nibbling on his neck and the heat from her impassioned body searing his thin shirt between them. John reached around Lisa as she squirmed erotically in his lap and cut off a piece of his tender and tasty, low gravity beef. As he tasted the succulent morsel, John knew there was something missing.

John slid his hand between her legs, and slid his finger through her swollen, pussy lips. His finger slid easily into her drenched, womanly slot, so he could coat his finger with her passionate nectar. He made a production of pulling his finger from her, slowly and sensuously putting it into his mouth to taste her essence. Lisa felt the flames burst to life again as John slid his finger inside her, and felt her passionate hysteria return as he sucked her juices from his finger.

John's eyes were on her face the whole time watching her reaction. He cut another piece of his steak and held it on his fork in front of her face, while his other hand went to retrieve some more of her erotic juices. His teasing finger and erotic show combined to push Lisa back into her lustful needy craving.

John made a show of eating the succulent piece of steak and then following it with a chaser of Lisa's nectar. When he stuck his finger in his mouth, sucking on her nectar his eyes rolled in ecstasy. He made a show of chewing and swallowing his meat then pulled her face close to his and whispered, "Yes, that's the perfect chaser to a delicious steak."

As she watched John eating his steak, Lisa shivered as a thrilling pulse rippled through her body causing her to squirm even more. The inferno inside her was back, and John was stoking the fire. Lisa tried to control her body as she laid her head on John's shoulder, but it was a losing battle and she moaned.

"Oh God John, Oh My God ... Oh God ... Oh God ... Joohhnn ... Oh please ... Oh, I Need you inside me, I need to Cum!"

John put down his fork and pulled her body against his. His hands caressed up her body until he palmed her breasts, pinching her nipples. John stared at her face distorted with stunned fiery, passionate awe. Her brow was furrowed in desirous agony and her stunned eyes were wide, but unseeing. Her sinuous mouth was silently trying to form words, but only needy whimpers escaped. He rained kisses all over her struggling, impassioned face as he whispered, "Not yet, hold it back baby. Wait my love, wait, it will be worth it."

John picked his fork and knife back up and continued to eat his steak. He kept going back for more of Lisa's secret sauce for each bite of steak. John's maddening tease was driving Lisa even closer to the edge than she had ever been. She was squirming, writhing, and shaking in his arms as the intense, red-hot, energy raged through her. Her eyes were once again lost in her lusty, vacant stare as her mind tried to cope with the ferocity of her heated passion.

For the rest of the meal, John held her in his lap with one arm tight around her waist as she thrashed and squirmed. Lisa's head was thrown back with whimpering pleas spilling from her trembling lips. Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath, causing her breasts to wobble enticingly. Her hips were always busy with her frenzied dance of ecstasy, trying to get enough stimulation to achieve the bliss she craved.

Lisa's mind was spinning, and she was lost in a space full of erotic torment. Her mind couldn't absorb the constant and unending stimulation. She felt as if she was floating in space, with no one else around her, not even John. Nothing seemed to penetrate her impassioned fog, except John's constant, vigorous, and energetic torment of her already inflamed and sensitive body. Lisa had no idea how long his teasing went on, or how long her body rippled with unfulfilled sensual hunger.

Suddenly, she could feel the fog starting to lift, and her eyes were starting to clear. Her body was still heaving with its lewd carnality, and her salacious cravings seemed to blot out everything else around her. However, she could feel John's kisses and hands gently caressing her face. Her eyes cleared enough to finally see the man who had spent the last hour lovingly caring for her without any regard to himself.

She felt her eyes water as she hid her face in his neck. Nothing had prepared her for this night, and it went way beyond any of her expectations. Also, it wasn't over yet; he still hadn't made love to her. In a whisper of reverence she whispered his name, "John, oh John."

Lisa glanced at the table and realized all of his steak was gone. In addition, there was an empty dessert plate. She licked her lips and tasted the remnants of some whipped cream, and she knew she had participated in the dessert as well. Unfortunately, she didn't remember what it was or how it tasted. All she remembered was the incredible fire he had built inside her and still smoldered waiting to reignite.

Lisa looked into his eyes and saw his caring love for her. She knew this was the man she could truly trust. She could give her heart and body to him without any reservations. At this very moment she knew she was deeply in love with John. She wanted him desperately. Lisa turned her head into John's oncoming lips, and they met in a deep, loving, and emotional kiss.

As the kiss ended, John got a little smirk on his face as he asks, "Do you want to go dancing my love?"