Venus Ascending Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again they finally fell asleep with Lisa cocooned in John's arms. Just like the previous night, she woke him in the middle of the night with one of her incredible blow jobs. This time she inspired him, and he kept her cumming continuously until she fainted in his arms. This was a first for both of them. Neither of them had ever had that happen before.

In the morning when John woke up, Lisa had her head on his chest watching him. He pulled his hand over her and stroked her head, and just like a kitten she purred as he stroked her hair. She rubbed her face in his chest hair making a little nest as she preened under his attention. John had finally had enough and pulled her up his chest giving her a deep, passionate kiss then ask what she was looking at.

She burrowed into his neck whispering, "I was looking at the master that has totally changed my life. I'm so deliriously happy and so much in love with you that it sometimes feels like I'm in a dream. Real life was never this good before. John, my Master, I only know of one way to love, and that's to give everything that I am and never hold back. In the past that has gotten me hurt, so I'm scared, but everything with you is different and everything seems right. While I'm a little scared, I know without a doubt this is where I want to be."

Lisa lifted her head to look into John's eyes to see if he understood what she was saying, and she could tell he did. She laid her head back on his chest and continued, "Part of me wants to hold back, to keep from being hurt again. I know if I do, it will guarantee that I will be hurt again. So my Master, your slave needs you to do her a favor. I need you to bind me, display me, and completely dominate me. If you don't, I'll keep thinking about all bad things that could happen. I know if I do start to think that way, I will start to hold back. I need your help, because I want this. I want this more than anything in my life. I need you my love, pushing me, controlling me, and dominating my life."

John could see in her eyes that she desperately wanted everything she was saying. He could see the love in her eyes and, the deep devotion she had for him. However, he also saw the fear, and deep inside he knew he needed to be the master she required. The day before he had written up some rules, and he felt like now was the time to go over them.

"Okay my love, here's what we're going to do. First, I am deeply in love you Lisa, and I will do whatever I have to do to make you mine forever. Like you, I want this, and I will do whatever is required to make you mine forever. So starting now, we have some rules that you need to obey and not obeying will result in punishment."

"First - you are my property, and you must take care of your master's property. That means you must eat right, exercise every day, bath every day, soften your supple skin after every bath, and not take any risks with your master's property. No piercing, tattoos, or other marks that will mar the beauty of my property unless I say so. Most of this you already do, so this rule shouldn't be a problem."

"Second - You will always keep your body free of hair except for your gorgeous locks on your head. Your nether regions, arm pits, and legs will always be clean and available to me. You will never wear underwear unless I designate something for you to wear. The exceptions are for your job. I know you have to wear what you have to wear, but off-hours, your body is mine."

"Third - In our house you will always be naked and in slave presentation position when I come home, and you can only cum when I give you permission. I can grant exceptions. My love, you do not have to have your eyes down cast. You can always look me in the eye. You are my love slave; and as such, I give you rights to look, touch, kiss, and initiate things without permission. If you go too far, I'll let you know."

"Fourth - You will obey every command without question, hesitation or comment."

"Fifth - Never lie to me. This breaks the trust between Master and Sub and will result in a painful punishment or dissolution of the Master/Sub arrangement. Lying is the worst thing you can do and probably the only thing that will make me angry."

As he went through all the rules, Lisa had this unbelievable look of complete trust and unwavering love. John just didn't think he had ever seen the complete, unabashed love she was showing him. She wrapped herself tightly around him and clutched at him in an almost desperate manner. Then she said.

"Oh yes, my love, my Master, I am yours, all of me, I'm yours. I love you so much, and I desperately need you to control me, to tame me, and make me into the slave you can be proud of."

Chapter 14

For the next week, they had a very fortunate matching of schedules. With both of them working the day shift, they had evenings devoted to each other. Unfortunately, John had a few late nights with the problems in the wastewater escalating. The water chemistry seemed to fluctuate wildly from day to day, which made it very hard to treat. John and everyone cut back on treatment and instead opted for small steps to try to equalize the treatments.

The problem with treating the incoming chemistry was that the fluctuation appeared to be only moments in time. In other words, they seemed to be getting large slugs of bad water, but everything else seemed fine. Therefore, when they treated the water based on the large slugs of water, they overcompensated for everything else. So the wild gyrations in chemistry were mostly due to over treatment of water.

In the midst of all the water treatment problems, John had a meeting with the "Sewer Rats". They needed to see if they could come up with a plan for finding out where the problems originated from. John and the lead "Sewer Rat", Dominic, had already inspected the kitchens and food preparation areas, with no results.

John couldn't imagine anyone on Venus's staff would participate in anything like this, so he was ready to send the "Sewer Rats" into all the customer rooms to find the problem. Dominic however, felt there were still other places to look before they took that drastic step. They divided the space station into eight areas on each floor, then installed sensors that would identify problem areas quickly. Unfortunately, they didn't have enough sensors, so they started by determining which floor the debris was coming from.

John was at least glad they were doing something, but to be honest, this slow methodology was driving him crazy. Every day he pestered Dominic to see if they had any additional information, but it was slow going. John also used his managerial position to try to get Lisa some of the better, dancing jobs.

He knew Lisa's talents were wasted on many of the eye candy jobs that they had given her, and he wanted better for her. At the same time, it irked him to see the love of his life sitting virtually naked in men's laps trying to hawk drinks or other services. While she was certainly better than that, she was also his woman and his to look after and protect.

It was unusual for someone from the engineering staff to even talk with people in the entertainment staff. John had already made friends there and used them to Lisa's advantage. It finally took some convincing, but he thought he made some headway when he finally noticed some dark-haired, shorter dancers in the club. Still it wasn't Lisa, but at least they were finally valuing some diversity in looks.

Fortunately, he had Lisa at home, and their relationship seemed to get better every day. On the home front, they found they both had very eclectic tastes in food, music, movies, and books. While there were inevitable exceptions, they mostly liked everything each other had or wanted to do.

When it came to the sexual side of their relationship, it was off the charts. Both John and Lisa were very physical in their expressions of love, and when they weren't making love they were touching, kissing, or hugging. Lisa really meant what she said earlier, she really did want John to tame her. She would purposefully be obstinate or tease him unmercifully with that incredible body of hers, and if he didn't take control of her, she would keep doing it until he did. Lisa had a strong will, but she only wanted to give herself to someone worthy of the fight and her gift.

For Lisa it was almost a battle of wills, while she wanted John to tame her and force her to give in, she would make him earn it. Lisa thought of herself as the most popular girl in a caveman clan. She knew ultimately she would have to submit to the strongest man, but she would test him first. She had to make him prove, he is worthy of her gifts. She wouldn't give in until she was totally overwhelmed and couldn't take any more.

Fortunately for both of them, John was very perceptive and picked up very quickly when to push and what her limits were. He found various methods for controlling her, from orgasm denial, intense stimulation, or even sometimes continuous unrelenting orgasms. However, each time he could perceptively see when she had reached her limit, and when she was once again ready to submit to him. Those were the moments when their love wove their hearts and souls together; the moments when only they existed.

John learned how to strip her emotions bare till all she had left was her passion and love for John. He found new and creative ways to bring her to the edge until she was screaming and begging, lost in the hurricane of conflicting emotions. Many times her spoiled, sassy, and independent side would make her hold out and fight him. In the next instant, she begged for more needing to feel him take her. She trembled under his dominant love, and even in the same sentence alternately pleading to stop and begging for more, with her heart laid open for his feasting.

John could see the love, pride, and adoration in her eyes as she gave her love and her body to him. Likewise, Lisa could see the stubborn pride and loving tenderness as he stripped her rebelliousness from her. No one had ever loved her like this, with this dedication and this intensity. His loving intensity took her breath away. It was beyond her wildest dreams, and she knew, despite her sassy streak, she was meant for him.

One of her favorite ways to entice him was to ask him to critique a new dance routine. Generally, she would start off with one of her mundane dance routines and would quickly change it into a cock hardening, strip tease followed by a lap dance. When she reached this stage, he would typically restrain her sometimes with handcuffs, Other times he would tie her to the bed. In extreme cases, he would tie her in a back bend over his credenza. Since the credenza was open underneath, he would lay her on the top and tie her arms and legs together underneath the credenza. In effect, he was tying her in a backwards circle with the credenza holding her up.

Once she was restrained, he could tease, tantalize, or torture her to his heart's content. John found during these sessions that Lisa really wanted more extreme restraints. She wanted to feel the stretch and the pull and know that she could not get away. In a confession later, she told him the tighter she's bound, the more sensitive her skin is to his touch. She craves his hard, intense touch, desperate for him to push her harder and higher than she's ever been.

She loves what he does to her and the more extreme the better. She hungers for his control, for the way he claims her like a caveman would take his mate, forceful and primal. His eyes always showed his soft and loving heart, but his voracious hunger made her tremble with desire. Every part of her needed and yearned for him. She couldn't eat or breathe without him, but she was still compelled to test him. She tested him over and over until he forcefully took her and made her pay for her petulance.

Once he had her restrained, he would use various methods to teach her a lesson. Sometimes it was a paddle or crop to give her sharp jolts to various parts of her body. Other times it was a Mink glove or feathers to tease and tantalize. Sometimes he would use vibrators or other toys to keep her on the edge. However, the real torture was keeping her on the edge of orgasm until she promised to be good. Sometimes he would even do the reverse and keep her cumming until she promised to be a good slave.

John felt like the sessions were getting longer, and it was as if she was testing him for something. One time she was teasing him so unmercifully that he tied her over the credenza and teased her until she begged and pleaded for him to let her cum. Once she begged and pleaded, John walked away and sat down, but every few minutes he would get up and tease her clit just long enough to get her back on the edge. Then he would go sit down again. He kept this up for over an hour.

Her pleas kept on until she suddenly broke down into heartbreaking sobs with tears flooding her eyes. John knew something had happened, and quickly he undid her bonds. As soon as he did, she scrambled off the credenza, knelt at his feet, wrapping her arms around his legs as she cried uncontrollably. In amongst the sobs, she would beg for John not to throw her out and to give her another chance.

John realized he had ignited something in her, something deep and painful. He sat on the floor pulling her into his lap, and as he held her, he started to give her soothing caresses on her face and back. He tilted her head towards his and looked into those stricken, watery eyes as he whispered, "I'm not going to throw you out my love. Even when you make me angry or push your limits too far, I will always love you. Look at me. Look into my eyes and understand that I love you, Lisa. I always will. Even when you make me angry and upset me, I will still love you."

She grabbed on to him and clung to him like a leech with her face buried against his chest. She began crying anew until her tears ran down his chest and clung to his downy, chest hair. As he continued to hold her, he would caress her in soothing strokes and soft words until he could hear her whispering between sobs.

"I didn't know. I didn't know you could love me like that. I didn't know how much you really love me."

He cradled her in his arms as he stood up and carried her to the bed. He placed her on the bed and lay down next to her, hovering over her looking into her eyes. He held himself over her with one arm and with the other arm, he continued to stroke her face, brushing her tears away. As he was looking at her, he realized the truth of what she had said on the day they committed themselves to each other. She knew her fear would drive her to test him, even if she was not intentionally doing it. She was afraid that his love for her was not as deep or committed as hers was. She was afraid that all it would take was for her to get him angry, and he would throw her out.

John didn't think she had intentionally tried to do any of this, but the opposite of love is fear. Her fear of not being loved made her test his love and resolve. He knew she had been deeply damaged by her ex-husband, but he was only beginning to realize just how damaged. The damage might go back even further than her husband to other boyfriends. She feels like all she has to do is make someone angry then they will leave her, so her fear of rejection made her test him.

This was what she said back after their first date. That she would test him. John felt his heart aching for her and was now determined more than ever to love her with everything he has. He's going to heal her from all the damage the other men in her life have created, and he's going to show her that he loves her enough to fight for her.

That night she cried herself to sleep in his arms as she clung to him with a desperation he had never seen before. Neither of them slept very well that night, and every time John moved, he felt her grip tighten on him possessively. Lisa was truly afraid that she had driven him away.

In the early morning hours, John lay beside her and started softly kissing her entire face inch by inch until her tears stopped. When she finally looked into his eyes, he whispered with all the heartfelt compassion that he had, "Lisa, you brought love back into my life. I am crazy in love with you, and I'm not going to throw you out. I'm not going to punish you for any of this, but understand this, you can't drive me away. I love you. This may have been enough for others to throw you out, but that just proved they didn't really love you."

Lisa looked at him with heartbreak still in her eyes and softly said, "So will you make love to me again?"

Now he understood. By not making love to her after she said she would be good, she thought he was so mad he would throw her out. Wow, either her ex-husband or some boyfriend had really done a job on her. For them sex was a weapon, not an act of love. They apparently used sex as a brutal punishment for some perceived wrong. Maybe they denied her love and rousing sex as a retribution for something, but the end result was a torturous life for his Lisa.

John suddenly realized just how fragile Lisa's heart really is. To all the men before, she had just been a plaything for them to toy with. Her body an impersonal doll on which to heap abuse, so now he knew no matter what their games entailed and how wild they got, he had to end everything with an affirmation of his love. He had to let her know just how much he loved her, and he had to show it by demonstrating to her just how much he cherished everything she is. He could never again walk away from her without letting her know how much he loved her.

John continued to lavish kisses all over her face until his lips finally slid over her jaw, nibbling on her ear as he finally responded. "Yes my love, I'm going to make love to you right now. I'm going to let you know just how much I truly love you."

John continued kissing down her neck, over her shoulders and arms taking his time with loving and passionate kisses. He left trails of erotic fire every place his lips went, leaving Lisa basking in his steamy and arousing kisses. He kissed over her shoulders, arms, ribs, and all around her breasts until her nipples throbbed with the suffering anguish of neglect. Lisa arched her back, thrusting her nipples towards his mouth in a silent plea to end his torturous avoidance of her inflamed breast.

He continued to tease her as his kisses went over the bottom of her breasts, over her ribs, and down her belly driving her mad with need. Her whimpers and pleas seemed to be falling on deaf ears until he suddenly kissed a beeline to one of her nipples. With his tongue he lightly toyed with her nipple, only making the torturous ache that much worse. Lisa arched her back even further trying to force him to lick her nipple, and end the ache by electrifying her nipple with the white-hot jolts of passion.

John only switched to the other nipple, continuing to lightly torment her sensitive and inflamed flesh. Lisa whimpered and squirmed trying to get him to take her offerings, and let her feel the scorching fury that she knew was coming. Her pleas and offerings seemed to be falling on deaf ears until suddenly he engulfed her nipple in his mouth. Lisa gave a little shriek as a fiery heat burst in her nipple and rippled through her body. John's mouth suddenly seemed ravenous as he attacked her offered body. He hungrily switched to the other nipple and fanned the simmering heat in her belly into a bonfire. Lisa's pleading squirms turned into a writhing, twisting explosion of bliss crashing through her body.

John's hunger seemed to consume him as he quickly nibbled down her belly, crawling between her legs and nibbling on her womanly folds. As his tongue separated her lips, he caressed the pink, swollen tissue hidden by her lips. Lisa began to gasp with her chest heaving in exertion as her whole world centered on what his tongue was doing to her. John felt her hips lifting off the bed and knew she was reaching for her orgasm. He pulled his mouth away just long enough to say, "You may not cum until I tell you. Do you understand my slave?"