Venus Ascending Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between her gasping and halting breaths Lisa grasp out, "Oh yes my Master, oh yes, I understand."

John returned to her slick, swollen, womanly flesh as he continued to tease and nibble all around her clit, but never touching it. John knew Lisa wanted him to tame her, tease, and tantalize her to the point of madness. He settled between her thighs with his arms holding her steady as his mouth teasingly nibbled with only small breaths or touches on her clit. He rapidly took her to the edge. He kept her in sight off her erotic rapture, and very soon she was again begging for him to let her cum.

As he fought the writhing of her hips, John saw her head thrashing back and forth. Her arms were flailing, almost spastic with her hands clawing at the sheets. She seemed to fight for every breath as the fire inside her seemed to rob her lungs of the ability to breathe. Lisa whimpered, moaned, and between heaving breaths wheezed her pleas, beseeching him to let her cum.

"Please, oh Master please ... Please let me cum ... I'll be good ... Please Master ... Let me."

This was exactly what Lisa wanted, and this was the only man who ever took her there. She had lost the ability to think, only feel incredibly excruciating rapture that only John had ever allowed her to achieve. She fought to be the good slave and obey her master's commands, while her body craved the ultimate release just out of her reach. She felt the beauty of his love, the agony of his control, and the wild liberating salvation that would be hers when he allowed her to cum. His love had delivered her to a joyful agony, that healed her shattered heart.

John wrapped one arm around her waist, and with the other slid his fingers inside her. As his mouth greedily teased her, his fingers slid in and out of her caressing her G-Spot. John could see she was losing her grip, and despite her attempts to hold on, she was slipping over the edge into an orgasm. He knew now was not the time to punish her for cumming without permission, so he gave her the command she had been waiting for.

"Cum my pet, cum."

Those words were all she needed as thousands of fireworks exploded inside her all at once. Her body arched in a tight bow and for several seconds, she forgot to breathe. Her body stayed taut as a tightly stretched bow, as the bliss seemed to control her body. Lisa experienced the kind of Nirvana that only John could give her. Then he sucked her clit into his mouth never letting up, as her orgasms ripped through her with the speed and explosiveness of an artillery barrage.

Lisa couldn't breathe, see, or think, with her body flailing out of control with each new explosion. With what little breath she had, Lisa screamed her love for the only man who could do this to her. She had reached her limit and eagerly sacrificed her body to the man who mastered her heart and body.

John continued to suck and nibble on her overly sensitive clit creating waves of excruciating rapture. As her orgasms continued, John's mouth began to tire, and he rapidly kissed his way up her perspiration soaked skin. Her eyes popped open wide as she felt his cock nudging between her nether lips. Her mouth spasmed open and closed in a silent plea, but her meaning was clear ... "Take me."

His engorged cock slid into her. She once again felt that magnificent stretch as he filled her to over flowing. He continued to take her from orgasm to orgasm with her mind and body shattering in magnificent bliss. Lisa was floating in a sea of unrelenting fireworks, unable to catch her breath, while her heart was filled to overflowing with his love.

His cock slammed against her cervix sending her body into a new round of spastic exultation. John saw her eyelids fluttering as her eyes rolled to the back of her head as a world-class orgasm ripped her body apart. John felt himself clamped inside her as every muscle in her body constricted, celebrating her bliss. Lisa's body continued to vibrate in magnificent rapture until her unending orgasm took its toll and she fainted.

John was still rigid, buried inside the woman he loved, as her body slumped back to the bed. He still hadn't cum, but that was not important now. Lisa was. John pulled out of her and lay down next to Lisa pulling her back against his chest. He pulled the sheets over them and wrapped her tightly in his arms. He held her protectively in his arms as he fell asleep.

Later that night, he woke with the feel of Lisa's shuttering breaths. She had not moved and was still tightly trapped inside his embrace, but he could tell she was crying again. His hand caressed up her belly to her face where he could feel the wetness of her tears. He moved back, so she could lie on her back, and he could look into her face. Through her watery eyes he could see her heart and soul stripped bare, showing him all love she felt. Her love was giving everything she had, and it was complete and total. John looked into her eyes and felt the awesome responsibility of this gift.

Her eyes overflowed with tears as her lips quivered as she softly whispered, "John, I love you so much. I'm sorry John. I was so afraid. I was so afraid you would throw me out, and I could no longer feel your arms or love around me. I couldn't bear the thought because you're everything I've ever wanted. I love you so very much. I'm so sorry Master, please forgive me. I was so afraid when you would not make love to me, and I thought I pushed you away. I promise to be better."

John gently caressed her face as he took a deep breath and in his best John Wayne imitation said, "Pilgrim, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that to run me off."

For the first time in what seemed like forever, Lisa smiled and giggled at his John Wayne imitation. She jumped on top of him gleefully wrapping her arms around his neck and pulled him into a soul baring kiss. She pulled back from the kiss and nuzzled her face into his chest hair before whispering, "Oh John, I love you so. Thank you Master, for loving me and putting up with such a bad slave. I love you so very much, and the thought of not being with you makes me crazy."

"Lisa, I want you to look into my eyes and see the love that I have for you. I know others have betrayed and hurt you. They have used you and broken your heart, but that is something that I will never do. When we started living together last week, I felt like you trusted me more than you do now. Have I done something baby to make you doubt me?"

"Oh no Master, it's me. I'm so scared. I've never felt love like this, and its intensity scares me. Last night just brought my fears out in the open, and the demons took over. Hold me, love me, and make the demons go away, so I can love you the way you deserve to be loved. Tie me up and make me cum, Master. Show me who the master of my body and heart is, please Master!"

Since this was the beginning of the weekend, John did exactly that. For times that Lisa was not working, exercising, eating, or taking care of any bodily functions, he kept her bound to the bed and either stimulated or in orgasm. He only released her on Sunday afternoon, and he held her in his arms letting her sleep till Monday morning. John hoped this would work because he loved her dearly, and he didn't want to lose her. However, he was in uncharted territory and had no idea if he was doing the right thing.

When she woke on Monday morning, she stretched her arms around him, kissed him, and laid her head on his chest. As she created a nest in his chest hair she said, "Thank you, Master. I don't know of anyone that would've done what you just did for me. I love you very much. John, you are my master, and I thank you for helping your slave."

John automatically wrapped his arms around her pulling her tight against his body. His hands automatically began caressing her back as he murmured, "It was my pleasure, my love. I don't want to lose you, and I will do whatever it takes to make things good and right for you."

Things seemed to go back to normal, and the old Lisa was back. However, it seemed as if they were back to the beginning and things didn't really progress, they just got back to where they were before. John was worried that progress had not been made and felt as if there was still work to do.