Venus Ascending Pt. 06

Story Info
John and Lisa put on a BDSM on the Venus Space Station.
8.6k words
4.79
7.7k
4

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
889 Followers

Chapter 18

The previous night had been a turning point in their relationship and this morning it was very difficult for either of them to separate. John still had the unresolved issues of what to do about management's snuff films. If truth be known, he wanted to stay with Lisa wrapped in his arms and forget everything else. However, people were dying. He had to do something to stop the carnage.

Lisa had moved beyond her fear and placed herself completely in John's arms. As she lay in bed next to him, she felt as if she were where she belonged. His arms wrapped around her gave her love, security, and pleasure beyond her wildest imagination. She felt like a princess in one of the fairy tales her mother read to her as a child, but this was real.

Last night they had both crossed into a new realm of love for each other, and both were thinking about ways to leave this sin palace in space. Both wanted to find a way to get away and start building a life with the person who filled their hearts with joy and happiness. This actual, real love thing was something new to both of them, and they both wanted to spend as much time exploring this feeling as they could.

Unfortunately, both still have their contractual obligations. John had three more months, and Lisa had four months still on the contracts. They thought they would still have to stick it out, until it was time to go home and start a life together. John had also reneged on a dancing commitment for Lisa last night, and the manager had already hinted at a penalty. When he had been on the phone with the manager last night, he had mentioned a bondage show tied in with actual equipment sold at the store "Sinful".

They had already tossed out the idea, so John thought maybe he could get ahead of this and control what was going to happen. So while they were still lying in bed, and John was still marveling at this dazzlingly beautiful, stunning woman who loved him, he decided to confess.

"My love, I had a surprise for you last night, but your surprise was much better." Lisa giggled at that and squirmed into his arms like a cat. She rubbed herself all over him preening as she did and letting him know that she had other surprises for him as well. Holding her soft body in his arms is very distracting and for a few moments, John forgot what he was going to say.

"Anyway as a celebration of you making the final three dancers for Aladdin, I had scheduled a special dinner at the Medieval Room. Then I had scheduled a special, dancing show with you in the starring role. I know how much you love to be the performer in front of an audience, and with this you would be the star. I had hoped that all the entertainment executives would hear about your performance, and they would make you the lead in Aladdin. I had scheduled this dance before they gave you the lead in the Dance of the Seven Veils."

Lisa was looking at him; eyes wide and bright with awe and love. She thought John just talking to the executives was way more than anyone has ever done for her, but now he had taken it an additional step. Her heart was pounding in her chest with love for this man. She knew she was indeed the luckiest woman in the world. She noticed John's face had a sheepish look on it and wondered what else he had to say.

"Since we canceled last night, I have agreed to a different kind of show scheduled as a penalty. They want you to do a bondage show, both at the Medieval Club and as a display at the store "Sinful". The details have not been laid out, so I was thinking; maybe, we can get ahead of this and design our own show."

John looked at Lisa a hopeful look on his face. Meanwhile, Lisa's mind was spinning, and she wasn't very sure where he was going with this. She knew she could do anything if John were with her. If he meant what she thought he meant, she couldn't think of anything more incredible. She tried to contain the excitement in her voice as she ask, "John, are you asking me to be your slave in a bondage show?"

John's sheepish look turned decidedly embarrassed as he blushed a delightful shade of pink. John slowly nodded his head and said, "Yes Baby, that's what I'm asking. I know that's what they want you to do, but I can't have anyone else touch you like that. I was hoping that you and I could do the show together. I messed up Baby, when we didn't do your dancing show last night. Now I hope I can fix it without damaging what happened last night."

Lisa giggled and let out a scream of joy as she jumped into his arms. Last night she discovered that she not only loved John with all her heart, but she trusted him completely with her body. Never in her wildest dreams would she ever be able to do a bondage show, but if John were her master, that could change things. Last night she had crossed a barrier and knew John would always love her and never hurt her. Having John masterfully torment her, then take her to heaven in front of an audience was a fantasy come true.

She wrapped her arms around him and smothered his face with kisses before she whispered, "Yes, oh my God yes, a thousand times yes! Oh John, to be your slave with everyone watching is like a dream coming true. To have everyone know that I'm yours, that I've given myself to you, and you can do anything you want to me would be perfect."

The thought of doing the show with John as her master had Lisa trembling with excitement. She began rubbing herself all over John, teasing him with her body. She rubbed her suddenly stiff nipples against his chest while her lips nuzzled his neck. In an excited breath she whispered, "Will you tease and torture me in front of the audience?"

John was over his embarrassment now and could tell Lisa wanted to do this more than anything he'd ever seen. He grabbed her ass cheeks in both hands and pulled her body tight against his. In a gruff, masculine voice he answered her, "Yes my gorgeous slave until you plead with me to stop."

Lisa felt chills run down her back as John manhandled her. She breathlessly whispered, "Please show them how you can make me cum!"

John took one hand away from her butt and wove his hand in her hair. He yanked her head back exposing her regal throat and with a growl raked his teeth over her neck like a vampire getting ready to devour his lunch. He grabbed her earlobe in his teeth as he said, "I will only let the audience see you cum when I'm ready for you to cum. I will only do that after I demonstrated what a well-trained slave you are."

Lisa felt chills ripple through her body. This was the man she loved, the man who took control of her, and made her want to obey his every command. Right now, she wanted him to just take her and bury himself deep inside her. She wanted him to keep her on the edge, and only let her cum when he was good and ready. She hadn't been this excited in a long time, and John was the reason. She breathlessly whispered, "What are you going to do to me Master?"

John rolled her over with Lisa underneath him and looked into her eyes seeing the excitement lurking there. He could tell how much she craved this and how much she wanted to be the center of her master's life. She also wanted to show the world the man who was her master. John looked at her and in a gruff, masculine voice said, "I'm going to strip you naked in front of an audience, and I'm going to make sure everyone knows that you belong to me. We are going to take some of the bondage devices in the room, and I'm going to display you using those devices. Then I'm going to use my beautiful, slave girl to show everyone how they work."

John pinned her underneath him nibbling on her neck and ears as he continued, "I'm going to use all of those devices to tease you and drive you to the edge of your body's limits. I'm going to let everyone see how incredibly passionate my woman is, and how well she can control her passion. Then when everyone loves you like I do, I will let you show them how a real woman cums. I want to show them just how incredibly beautiful you are when you freely give yourself to me."

Lisa was panting heavily, and her eyes were starting to glaze as John described her upcoming evening. "Oh God Master, I'm already quivering thinking about what you are going to do to me. Before I would've been a little bit scared, but now I know you will never truly hurt me. I know everything will ultimately be for our pleasure and our love. All of this is a dream, and I love you so much for this. You are going to make me a featured star of the show with you as my master, but I couldn't do this if it wasn't you pushing my limits."

Lisa lifted her head and kissed John sweetly and lovingly. The love and desire was dripping from her honeyed tongue as she whispered, "Thank you so much for last night, John. Now the fear is gone. I'm free to revel in all that you want to do to me, because I know how much you truly love me, and how much I love you. Thank you Master for teaching me all about real, true love and for banishing my fear forever."

They stared into each other's eyes transmitting the love that they felt then John whispered with love evident in his voice, "Tonight, my Love, I may push your limits a little bit. Parts of the show will drive you crazy and there will be parts that you may not like very much. By the end of the night, everyone will know how beautiful you look when passion controls your body. By the end of the night, everyone will know that your heart and body belong to me, and our love binds us together."

John cradled her in his arms still not believing the love, absolute trust, and faith this incredible woman had in him. It was humbling and at the same time exhilarating, but it was also a great responsibility that he would gladly bear.

John looked into her soft, loving eyes as he kept her body cradled in his arms. As soon as the lump in his throat cleared he said, "Come with me my Love, we have rule number one to take care of." He gave her a light swat on her taut, ass cheek as she ran giggling off to the shower.


Chapter 19

Lisa wound up purchasing both the shred and the fishnet dresses but decided to wear the black, shred dress for their special night out. The best way to describe the shred dress in its original design, is that it is a black dress with slashes cut across the front and back. The slashes can be large or small slashes that reveal body underneath. This design went several steps beyond that, and it was in effect a group of black strings held together with the front, back, and side seams. The dress left many different options for displaying a spectacular figure underneath.

Lisa spent a long time in the bathroom getting ready. When she came out of the bathroom, she struck a pose and ask, "How do I look Master?"

In a repeat of their first date, John stood frozen with his eyes bugging out, and his mouth hanging open. Lisa giggled as she twisted and turned, watching all the strings open and close around her body. She looked at John and said, "I love this dress, I feel so sexy and beautiful. It's seductive in its beauty. It doesn't really hide anything but really draws attention to all the sexy parts. Don't you think so Master?"

All John could do was nod his head up and down. He was still dumbstruck by the way she looked in the dress. He was still frozen as Lisa skipped over to him giggling as she snuggled into his arms.

Lisa pushed his mouth shut with her finger and whispered, "Thank you Master, for the dress. I think it makes me look beautiful enough to be your love slave. I will be proud to be shown and displayed as your property Master, especially in this dress."

Lisa did look spectacular with all of her fabulously toned body on display. Her breasts were never actually concealed, and her nipples were prominently pushing the strings around. As she walked around, the slashes would shift open and close alternatively revealing and concealing different parts of her body. Her small, tight ass stretched open on the back of the dress revealing large amounts of skin underneath. The dress was ten time more alluring than being naked, because everyone was afraid to look away. They were thinking they might miss a succulent piece of Lisa peeking through the constantly shifting slashes in the dress.

The dress was a sheath that had a tie over each shoulder holding it on. As she walked, she shifted her hips with a more dramatic display as her skin shown through in tantalizing glimpses. The shifting of her hips would reveal sections of her toned belly, womanly hips, or naked legs underneath. As she walked around the room, John knew it would be obvious to anyone looking at her that there was nothing underneath that dress. Tonight that was the purpose, to display and reveal Lisa and her passion to an audience.

John finally shook himself out of his adoring stupor and said, "Babe, you are dazzling and everyone is going to be jealous that you're with me. However, by the time the evening is over, they will be seeing you at your most beautiful: bound, nude, and writhing in orgasm."

Lisa still wasn't used to being loved or cherished the way John did. She looked sideways at him and realized just how proud he was of her. She looked up at him saying, "Oh Master, if I were wearing panties, I would have just soaked them. I can't wait for you to show everyone your mastery over my body and my heart."

John put his hands on her shoulders turning her, so that she looked into his eyes and said, "I think we need something else, something to let everyone know that you belong to me. Maybe we need a slave collar to let them know that you are indeed my love slave."

John opened the drawer and brought out a beautiful, custom designed silver choker/collar with rings for attaching bindings. Inside it was engraved, "To Lisa, the loving property of John McKinney." Lisa stared at it with her jaw falling open. She rushed into his arms, her eyes glistening with emotion. For John, the elation on Lisa's face was worth every penny.

Lisa held on tight to him for a few seconds before she looked up at him and said, "Oh Master, it is stunning. Does this mean you're collaring me? Does this mean I am forever yours?"

John looked into her eyes with a very serious look and said, "Yes, it does my love — if you accept it! Lisa, I love you. I want you to be mine, but collaring you is a big step and a huge commitment. Before you put this on I want to know; is this something that you want and is this something you can live up to?"

Lisa was still looking at John when he told her that he wanted her to be his for all time. Lisa gasp audibly. The tears of joy that were swimming in her eyes overflowed and began to run down her cheeks. Her look said it all before her breathless words ever left her trembling lips, "Oh John my Master, I have never wanted anything more than to be yours and yours alone. To be collared by you would be the greatest joy in my life, so yes, I want to be yours forever. I want to prove to you that I am worthy of this honor. I want to be the slave you will always be proud of. Please Master, I'm begging for it, please may I wear your collar?"

She buried her face in John's chest and started sobbing tears of happiness. She wrapped her arms around John and clung desperately to him, trying to crawl inside his skin. Her look of love and her answer were everything John had wanted and hoped for. He bent down, put his arm under her legs, and scooped her into his arms, so that he could cradle her tightly. He carried her over to the chair and sat down with her in his lap. The minute he cradled her in his arms, Lisa wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her face into the crook of his shoulder as she cried her tears of joy. John held her a minute, stroking her hair and caressing her cheek, cherishing the deep feelings that were pouring out of her eyes.

John put his finger under her chin and lifted her head away from his shoulder, so he could look into those watery eyes so full of love. In the absence of a full collaring ceremony, John knew he needed to validate what they were about to do. So he began, "Lisa, you have given yourself freely to me. You have promised your heart, your mind, your body, and your free will to me. You freely call me master and have promised to obey every command without questioning or hesitation. You have proven your love and devotion to me time and time again. With this collar, I accept the gift of your submission. With this collar, I bind you to me forever. Lisa, you are forever mine. As your master, I promise to always love you, take care of you, and protect all the gifts that you have given me."

John put a collar around her neck. With a very audible snap the collar closed. The loud, audible snap was like a switch being thrown for Lisa. She knew she was owned, loved, and cared for by someone she loved more than life itself. Tears of joy started rolling down her face again. This time she didn't hide her face and kept her eyes glued to his. Her eyes said everything that she needed to say. She was completely his, devoted and unwavering with bottomless, unquenchable love. Even though her eyes said it all, she felt compelled to tell her master this, and in a soft whisper full of love and passion she said.

"John my love, you have taken me from a lonely and meandering life and showed me the depths of love that I never knew existed. You have given my life purpose, meaning, love, and passion beyond my understanding. You have proven your mastery over my heart and body every day. With every fiber of my being, I love you. Nothing in my life prepared me for the joy you brought into my life, and there are times I've been overwhelmed by what you give me."

"You are my master. You have given me everything that I have, but I have nothing to give except me. This I give freely. Master, I am your property, I am your slave, and I devote myself to you completely and without hesitation. I will never say no to you or deny you anything. Master, John my love, I didn't know happiness like this existed. My heart feels like it's about to burst with love for you. I promise to be the best love slave you've ever seen. I will always make you proud."

He kissed her softly and deeply with a moving kiss that sealed their commitment to each other. As their lips separated, they stayed close breathing each other's air with their eyes melting each other's hearts. John knew that they needed to get to the restaurant, so he instructed, "My pet, there is one other way I want to show everyone whom you belong to. Stand up my love."

When she stood, he pulled out a black, leather strap and had her turn her back to him. He snapped the strap to the back of the collar. The strap also had leather cuffs attached to it, and he pulled her hands behind her and buckled the straps around her wrists. As he turned her back to face him, she was positively glowing. Her face still contained all the love and devotion that she had, but there was also pride of being owned by John and anticipatory passion for what was to come.

With her arms folded behind her, her shoulders pulled back and her chest thrust forward. The shreds of her dress completely lost the battle to contain her spectacular breasts widening the gaps between the strings. They had widened to the point where her breasts were almost completely bare and firmly on display, with the strings being almost an adornment to her sensuous display. She stood regally showing her pride of being owned by this man, but her hard, turgid nipples displayed the passion lurking inside.

John looked at this spectacular woman who has devoted herself to him and realized just how lucky he truly is. At this moment, she was truly the most dazzling woman he had ever seen, with her body artfully displayed and wrapped in a sensuous dress. Her face glowed with love, and fiery passion radiated from her eyes. With her arms bound behind her and the collar around her neck, she looked every bit the love slave ready to be sacrificed at her master's altar.

Oupa99
Oupa99
889 Followers