Venus Ascending Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

John's eyes roamed hotly over her thinly concealed body, and when his eyes returned to hers he said, "I love you my pet, my slave and my woman. Tonight you will also be my toy to play with, and your master plans on conducting a passionate concert on your body tonight."

Lisa's eyes darkened a little bit with her fiery lust more prominent in her eyes. The love and devotion was still there, but his words kindled the fire smoldering in her belly. She softly licked her lips in anticipation and said, "Master, I've never felt more beautiful and desired than I do right now. I'm yours to do with what you will and I am excited to be your toy for this evening. I can't wait to see what kind of magical desire my master can create using my slave's body. Please Master, take me to dinner. Let everyone see that my body and all my passion belong to you."

John looked into her smoldering eyes and nodded his head. He lightly held her arm and steered her out of the apartment. John held her possessively with an arm around her waist as they walked to the restaurant. Lisa looked regal, as though she were on a runway, as they walked to the restaurant. Their exit garnered more attention as people stopped and ogled the extremely feminine vision on John's arm. John noticed that Lisa stood a little straighter with her shoulders pulled back and her breasts thrust forward, but her eyes were only for him.

Lisa enjoyed having everyone pay attention to her, ogle her, and strip her naked with their eyes, but only because she wanted them to know that she belonged to John. She would cast sideways glances at John to make sure she was presenting herself the way he wanted. The look she saw in his eyes was one of pride and love. She preened a little, straightening her bearing, defiantly proud to have John showing her off like this.

She wanted everyone to know that she was owned by this man with his arm around her. Lisa wanted everyone to look and be jealous of her master, because everything they saw belonged to him. She proudly displayed her master's property, proud that she was taken by a master that loved her so deeply.

As they walked into the restaurant, they were taken to a special table up on a dais center stage. They were surrounded by all kinds of torture implements, and as Lisa got closer to the stage the lust in her eyes started to burn brightly. The smoldering in her belly caught fire, and her whole body began to throb in anticipation of what was to come.

When they got to the table, John turned her to face him and tilted her head up to look into his eyes. He could see the fire had lit inside her. Her eyes were glistening with lust, and her nipples hardened even further. Her hips shifted back and forth trying to control the throbbing between her legs. John could tell she was ready for him to take her right there, but he needed to build anticipation a bit more. He cupped her face in his hand and looking into her eyes he questioned, "Are you ready for this my pet?"

Lisa took a deep shuddering breath, sensuously licked her lips, and said, "Oh God, yes Master! Please show everyone that I belong to you, show them I am your slave, and I will do everything you command of me! Show them what you can do to my slave's body, and how you can make me cum with just a word. I love you Master, and I breathlessly await your commands!"

John thought she was laying it on a little thick, but that was the purpose of the show. John put both hands on her shoulders as his fingers toyed with the bows holding Lisa's dress on. He slowly began pulling on the bows as his eyes held her expectant gaze. Lisa's gaze flared brightly as the bows parted, and her dress began to slide down her body. John could hear the audience's excited murmur as the dress slowly revealed Lisa's body. In an unplanned moment of showmanship, several of the strings caught on Lisa's hard nipples. For a teasing moment the dress hung, not willing to reveal the treasure underneath.

The weight of the dress tugged on Lisa's nipples, and fiery bolts elicited a moan from Lisa. Her resulting deep, gasping breath forced her breasts to wobble enticingly, but it also allowed the strings to slide from her nipples. The dress cascaded to the floor, and Lisa threw her head back shuddering with the excitement of being exposed to the dinner crowd. Lisa stood totally exposed, proudly naked in front of the crowd. Conversations died until there was only respectful silence and admiration in the room.

John took the opportunity to set the stage for things to come. "Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce everyone to my slave." He looked down into Lisa's eyes, and she was looking at him with pride and love. John slowly trailed his hands down her body, showing and presenting Lisa to the expectant crowd as he continued. "This dazzlingly beautiful woman has given her body to me to do with what I will. In other words, she is my love slave and will do whatever I command."

"During this evening's show, my slave and I will be demonstrating several pieces of bondage and torture equipment. All the equipment is here already on display. All of this equipment will be available for purchase at the store called "Sinful". My slave will of course be the star of this demonstration, with her fiery passion under my complete control. The show will start in 45 minutes, but first I have to feed this gorgeous beauty her dinner."

John seated Lisa at the table, with her arms still bound behind her back. She knew she couldn't eat and just like their first date John would be feeding her. She knew John would be teasing her throughout dinner. To make sure they could see she twisted in her chair just enough so the audience could see what he was going to do to her. John liked the way she presented herself but made some slight adjustments, so the audience could get a completely unobstructed view of this incredible woman.

John could see the lust blazing in her eyes and the micro-tremors of her muscles underneath her skin. He had come to know the signs very well, and he knew his beauty was quivering in fiery anticipation. He looked at her and asks, "How are you holding up, my pet?"

From the minute Lisa walked into the restaurant, she felt everyone's eyes caressing her through the gaps in her dress. She felt like an exotic queen being escorted and presented to an audience of lusty admirers. Her whole body quivered with anticipation of the show ahead. She glanced sideways at the man she loved with every fiber of her being. She knew by the end of the night, he was going to turn her into a quaking mass of erotic splendor, and she was going to experience things she only dreamed of.

Her hands clutched at her arms behind her back, digging her nails into her skin with her legs trembling as she envisioned erotic scenes of things yet to come. When John stood her in front of the audience, she felt every eye ogling her, peering through the shreds of her dress trying to see more of what was slightly hidden. In a moment of frozen ecstasy, her master untied the bows holding her dress on. As it slid slowly down exposing her to everyone's lustful gaze, her breath caught in her chest as erotic flames flooded her body. When the shred caught on her nipples, the sharp tug sent throbs to her weeping pussy. For a moment, her cum almost took her away.

She fought back the orgasmic pulses as her master looked at her with love and pride. Lisa looked out as her master presented her naked to the audience. She felt every eye, tongue, and hand caressing and nibbling on her. As she stood, she stretched to her full 5'4" height including her 3" heels, pulling her shoulders back and thrusting her breasts forward. Lisa felt beautiful, sexy, desired, and proud that she belonged to this man.

"Oh Master, I almost came when you took the dress off me. The excitement I feel when you show everyone that this naked slave is yours, takes me right to the edge of a cum. When you described to the audience that I was going to be the object of the bondage and torture demonstration, it was almost too much. I had visions of being tied to the table while everyone ate their dinner off of my body. It took all of my control to keep my orgasm at bay."

"Master, you make me feel so very beautiful; more beautiful and desired than I've ever felt. When I'm with you the world doesn't matter, and I am the object of all of your love and desire. I feel so safe when I'm with you, and I feel secure enough to do anything you want without hesitation. I know you will always love me and never hurt me. I can only do this with you Master, because you are the only one that makes me feel safe and loved."

Dinner arrived and just like their first date John would nibble, caress, and tease Lisa in between bites of food keeping the fires burning inside her with her excitement always at its peak. Lisa was gasping with heavy, excited breaths throughout dinner, and his constant teasing had her nipples thrusting out like pencil erasers. Her womanly folds were weeping her special nectar creating pools for his enjoyment. Several times, Lisa felt her womb cramp with her internal passion blazing and almost pushing her into her orgasmic abyss. She was crazy with a foggy need, and the show had not even started.

As the table was cleared, Lisa looked over at John with unrequited passion evident in her eyes and on her face. She licked her lips with hunger and tasted the remnants of her dinner, but her hunger was not for food. In a voice quivering with desire she said, "Oh Master, you have my body quaking, and we haven't even started the show. I love the way you play my body like a fine instrument. You make my body sing and make me feel things I've never felt before. Master, I just wish you could drape me over this table, fill me with your huge cock, and make me scream your name as I cum in front of everyone."

John had an amused expression on his face and wrinkled his brow as if he were thinking of something. He looked back into Lisa's eyes and said, "That's a great idea my pet, but we'll have to save that for another day."

John stood up, went behind Lisa's chair pulling it out, helping her stand. He turned her so that she faced the audience, and he was behind her. He wanted everyone to see how incredibly passionate this woman of his truly was. He wrapped his arms around her and teasingly caressed up her thighs and over her belly cupping her large breasts. He lifted them presenting them to the audience, and with his thumb and index finger began to stroke her rigid nipples until they stood diamond hard against her soft skin.

He pushed his nose through her hair until his lips were right next to her ear. Then he whispered, "Baby, there must be at least 50 people watching me stroke your nipples right now. In a minute, those same people are going to watch my fingers slide deep into your pussy."

Lisa laid her head back against his chest and arched her back thrusting her tits towards the audience. Her head shifted softly from side to side, and she passionately moaned, "Oh my God Master, you are showing your slave off to everyone. You are showing everyone how your slave's body is your toy to play with. You are making me shiver with need as you show everyone who owns this body, and that I am powerless to stop anything you want to do. Oh God Master, I need you inside me, and I need your big cock filling me up."

John's left hand continued to toy with her nipples as his right hand slid down her flat, muscled belly. His finger teased her clit until he felt her hips jerking spasmodically, then he slid his fingers through the folds of her womanhood. He curled his fingers inside her, caressing her G spot before coming back out caressing her clit again.

Lisa's body began to squirm and writhe within his arms. Her lust lidded eyes were watching the audience's reaction. Her mouth hung open gulping passion laden breaths. In a faltering voice punctuated by sharp gasps she moaned, "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH, MY MA MASTER ... OOHH GOD, OOHH MASTER, GOING TO CUM!"

John pinched her nipple hard and said, "Hold it my pet; we have a long way to go. I'm just giving the audience an appetizer and preview of the passion that is about to be unleashed upon them. You are incredibly erotic as you struggle to fight the fire ready to consume you. I guarantee you my pet, by the time I let you cum there won't be any dry pants in the audience."

His fingers trapped her clit and began to pinch it softly. Lisa's hips jerked in an erotic spasm as the white-hot jolt seared her already inflamed body. She barely regained control of her body just before she gave in to her cum. As his fingers curled back inside her, Lisa began to feel like an erotic marionette. Her master knew all the right buttons to tweak and just how to take her to the edge. He kept her writhing, denying her body's needs as he kept pulling her marionette's erotic strings.

Watching the audience's reaction to how her master toyed with her body, only made the fire inside her burn that much hotter. Lisa felt her nipples swell and ache as he relentlessly teased them. She felt her belly quivering with the strain of holding back her passion. Her mind seemed lost in her erotic fog as she moaned a deep, needful plea. "OOOHHH GOD MASTER ...YOUR DRIVING ME TO CUMM ... MMAASSTTEERR, OH GOD PLEASE!"

As John continued toying with this magnificent woman, he addressed the audience, "You can see how passionate a slave she is. She desperately wants to show you the fire that her master creates inside her, but you see she can't cum until I give her permission."

John pulled his fingers from her body, and Lisa sagged against his chest. He began to unbuckle her arms from the strap behind her back. As he was doing this he whispered in her ear, "You look so beautiful right now my pet. You're glowing with heat, love, and passion with your radiance brightening the room. I'm so very proud of you Baby."

Lisa moaned and whimpered her acknowledgment to his complement. However, right now all she wanted was her master's command to cum. Once her arms were unbuckled and the strap taken off her collar, John led her over to a horizontal bar hanging from a chain. On the two ends of the bar were manacles, and he slipped her hands into the cuffs making them tight.

John gave her a quick passionate kiss, then nodded to the stagehand. The bar started to rise into the air stretching Lisa's arms above her head and her feet off the ground hoisting her into the air. Lisa felt all of her weight pulling on her arms and wrists with an exquisite stretching pain pulling at her shoulders. She thanked her master that this was in space, and she didn't have full, earth gravity dragging at her body. When her feet were about three feet off the ground, John nodded again, and she stopped.

Nonetheless as her feet left the ground, Lisa felt her back pop with the light gravity pulling at her hips, thinning her belly, pulling on her ribs, and lifting her breasts. For Lisa pulling and stretching seemed to intensify the passion coiled inside her womb, and she groaned erotically. Her smoky, lust filled eyes met her master's, and his determination to drive her insane with lust was plain for her to see.

Lisa scanned the crowd reveling in their reaction as her master took control of her body. Every eye in the audience was watching John hoist her into the air. Everyone's eyes were wide open making sure they didn't miss a thing. Men and women alike were also licking their lips in anticipation.

Lisa quivered with the same anticipation, partially to see the audience's reaction, but mostly to experience what her master had planned for her. She knew everything he did tonight would ultimately be for her pleasure, and she trusted him more than she trusted herself. It had taken a lot of guts for her to cross that boundary between playing at bondage and really giving herself to him. Now she couldn't imagine it any other way and couldn't resist giving him all of her. She had found where she belongs and what finally makes her happy.

She was now high enough to see over all the stage and watch the audience's reaction. The anticipation was so thick; everyone could feel it. She saw men already adjusting their pants, freeing their already engorged cocks. Some had pulled their dates into their laps and had already begun teasing, while others were kissing and groping each other. One woman had stripped and was currently sucking her man's cock. All of this and they hadn't even started the show.

Lisa felt goose bumps all over her as she stared into her master's smoldering eyes, while he readied himself to rekindle her blistering passion. In addition to the heat, his eyes also held softness and love, and she knew this wasn't just about the show. She felt all mushy inside and knew this would be real. John was not an actor and only could do this show with her because he loved her. Her heart pounded in her chest as she knew this would be real. He would really be her dominant master, and she would be his toy and love slave.

She felt a big lump in her throat, and subtly her whole body ached to have him touch her. With all that knowledge, the audience faded into the background. Her whole focus was on the man she loved, the man she would do anything for. She looked into his eyes and saw his tender, loving craving and knew they would be making love for real in front of an audience.

Lisa tore her gaze away from her master and looked into the audience. Every eye was glued to her stretched and lavishly displayed body. She saw all of their eagerness and felt their shameless anticipation pouring into her. All the licking lips, sweaty palms and lustful stares invaded her body. Her nipples hardened even more while her womb cramped with twisted, passionate need.

Her eyes returned to her master, and she gave him a look that told him she was ready to be his play toy. She was ready to be the focus of his desire, and her eyes pleaded with him to push her lustful boundaries. She was ready to give these people a show they would never forget. However, she also wanted it to be a night neither one of them would ever forget either.

Lisa's eyes followed John as he went to a rolling cart and pulled close to her. He pulled a cat of nine tails from the top of the cart and slapped it against his leg. This was a little different because it was made from ultra soft deerskin, and even the hard swing from this cat of nine tails would only feel like a light slap.

As he walked towards Lisa swinging the whip in his hands, Lisa didn't feel any fear only exhilaration and excitement over what was to come. She knew John would never hurt her. He was here to make love to her as master of her heart and body. John swung the cat of nine tails over her breasts, and the soft deerskin felt like a master's caress on her nipples.

John turned to the audience and said, "In Medieval times hoisting somebody into the air by their arms was a form of crucifixion. If left long enough, they would die of suffocation; however, often times whips were used to drive the demons and evil spirits from the body. Whips like this can also be used to inflict erotic torment. I'm not going to punish my slave, but instead I'm going to use this whip to tease her into an erotic frenzy."

John began to lightly strike Lisa on her legs, ass, belly, breasts and finally directly on her pussy and clit. Each strike was like a dominant caress, harshly titillating the area that it had struck. Lisa was gasping mildly, because John was very good with this whip. His aim was perfect with the tips caressing her tightly bundled, erotic nerves.

Very quickly Lisa was writhing in the air, but there was no fear or pain only erotic torment. John seemed to find places that she never knew were sensitive, like the backs of her knees, her armpits, the undersides of her breasts, and her inner thighs. John watched her breathing and squirming very closely to determine which spots were the most effective in driving her wild. Once he had catalogued all her erotic spots, he kept whipping every part of her sinfully displayed body until she was gasping in need and pleading for more.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers