Venus Ascending Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

John put down the whip and picked up a feather tickler. He looked into Lisa's lust glazed, lustrous, green eyes before he started. She was close to the edge, but her eyes were begging him to push her further and show everyone that she belonged to him. So John did just that and started using the feather tickler on her already engorged nipples. Lisa felt her nipples throb and felt as if they would explode if he continued.

Her head thrashed back and forth between her arms as her master lovingly tormented her body. He used the feathers on her other sensitive spots as well before he traveled across her belly and moved on to her pussy. The feather tormented her already red and inflamed clit driving Lisa closer and closer to the point of no return. Once again he was watching her eyes, mouth, and body movements closely to determine her limits.

The feather on Lisa's clit was driving her crazy with her stomach muscles bunching and knotting with efforts to either get more or less stimulation. At one point, John had to steady her hips because she was swinging wildly in efforts to try to finally reach her cum. As he stopped her wild swinging, he could hear her whispering to herself, "Oh God, oh God, oh Master please, please Master let me cum."

John put down the feather and moved to a slapper. Her already inflamed and overly sensitive flesh reacted violently to the harsh slaps. A slapper is two or more pieces of leather that pop together when striking someone. This one was made out of very soft leather, so it didn't hurt Lisa. However, the loud pop that the two pieces of leather made slapping together made it seem as if it should have hurt.

He used the slapper on her ass and belly before giving some slaps directly on her nipples. These were like a shock of high-voltage electricity, and Lisa felt her whole body convulse as the shock went straight to her desperate pussy. Her eyes popped wide open with the shock and with the knowledge that she couldn't stop the orgasm that was on its way. John followed up with a slap on her belly, and that small amount of pain allowed her to regain control of her impending cum.

Her eyes looked at her master, thanking him for saving her from coming without permission. John followed with a couple of slaps directly on her clit, and again high-voltage shocks ripped through her body. The fire inside her was now a roaring bonfire. Both of them knew the slightest touch, and she was gone.

Seeing Lisa writhing in the air was driving John crazy, and he had to have some of his woman. So he dropped the slapper, walked over grabbing her legs, and threw them over his shoulder. He started sucking, licking, and nipping at her pussy. Lisa's hips immediately spasmed thrusting her pussy into his mouth trying to get more stimulation. She felt as if she had been on a fast freight train going over a cliff, and there was no way to stop the orgasm rushing towards her.

Lisa started screaming to her master about her impending orgasm, "OOOOOOHHHHHHH MA MAASSTTER ... OOOHHH GOD MMAASSTER GOING TO CUUMM ... MAKING MMMMEEEEEEE CCUUUUMMMM!"

John pulled his mouth away from Lisa just long enough to say, "Cum my pet!" Then he immediately sucked her clit back in his mouth.

Lisa started convulsing immediately with her stomach muscles clenching and releasing, alternatively bowing and contracting her body. For several seconds, Lisa's eyes were blinded by the explosive fireworks in her head. Her mouth was open in a silent scream of completion, and she couldn't breathe with her chest locked in her orgasmic frenzy. Her wildly convulsing body would normally set her swinging wildly across the stage if John hadn't been holding onto her legs.

John knew her body by now and knew her clit would be sensitive after her first cum, when he kept lightly sucking and licking around her clit keeping her at her orgasmic peak. As she finally caught her breath, she screamed her master's name for all to hear, but he kept driving her from orgasm to orgasm. After several minutes of continuous orgasms, John could see her stomach muscles knotting and becoming fatigued. He started slacking off, so she could come down from her massive cum.

John nodded to the stagehand, and he started lowering Lisa into his arms. As she started coming down, he cradled her still twitching and spastic body in his arms. He waved to the stagehand, so he could come and unbuckle her hands. Once she was free, he pulled her tightly to his body, and she wrapped her still thrashing arms around his neck.

Lisa quivered as she mumbled into his neck, "Ooooohhhhh Ma Ma Maassstter, ccaanntt sstoopp ccuumming ... trying ttooo ssttoopp!"

John carried her over in front of the chair. Then he addressed the audience, "Ladies and gentlemen, there'll be a quick intermission while you're drinks and food are refreshed. Then we will move to Act Two."

Then he sat in the chair and turned his attention to Lisa. He held her tightly, kissed her face, and stroked her hair while her body began to calm down as the thrashing moved to shaking and to quivering and finally to the occasional shudder. The whole time she was whispering, "Oh God Master, I love you so much, you do such incredible things to me. You truly are my Master. Oh God, I love you so much."

Out of the corner of her eye, Lisa scanned the audience to see their reaction. Almost everyone looked flushed, with many openly making love to their partner. There were men and women on their knees making love to their partners. There were men and women, women on women, and men on men, but all were passionately embracing the show they had just seen. Lisa shivered again, not only with what her master had done to her in front of the audience, but also with the firestorm of passion they had created in the audience.

After she calmed enough, she pulled her head off his shoulder and gave him the most intense look of love that just melted his heart all the way to its core. She put her still trembling lips on his and sweetly kissed the man who owned her body and heart. With their lips still intertwined, she whispered into his mouth.

"Every time it gets more intense and every time I wind up loving you even more. I don't know how it can get any better, but every time you make love to me it does get better and better. I don't know how you did it Master, but you definitely enslaved my heart, and my body constantly aches for you to be inside me. Master, if you promise to make love to me sometime soon, I'm ready for Act Two."

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers