Venus Ascending Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

Lisa looked at him softly and lovingly with her eyes starting to glisten despite her passionate stare. Then she tilted her face back in a silent plea for a kiss and John obliged with a greedy kiss that left her breathless. He reached down and turned on the Sybian control box and turned it to a clit throbbing setting as he said, "Are you ready for the show? Are you ready to show everyone who owns you and how well you obey your master?"

Lisa was trembling with a passion he had already ignited inside her, but she shook with the anticipation of what was yet to come. She looked at John pleadingly and nodded her head up and down. As he nodded the store manager pulled the drapes open.

There were at least 50 people waiting outside for the show and they were four deep outside the window. Apparently the word was out because more were arriving every second. Within five minutes, the crowd had doubled and they were eight deep outside the window almost blocking the corridor. John stepped back to the window and looked at what the audience was seeing.

With her hands stretched high above her head Lisa's form was a taut line from the Sybian to the pole. Her back had a slight arch as she tried to control the nipple clamps pain. Lisa's nipples were elongated with the chain around her nipple clamps stretched tight pulling on her tender breast flesh. Her toned dancers legs were straddling the cross bar and tightly clenched as they stretched to find the ground. Lisa's hips were rocking back and forth as the Sybian's constant torment titillated her clit. While her hips twitched to and fro the red crystal in the back of the butt plug glistened like a beacon drawing attention to her delicious tush.

John loved to watch Lisa as she writhed and twisted erotically. Her head thrashed back and forth with her hair swarming around her neck and shoulders. Her mouth opened and closed in erotic spasms, but mostly he loved all the myriad of micro-tremors that cascaded through her body. At times, her arms would pull or the muscles in her back knot as she fought the tension. Other times it was her legs or taut stomach muscles that tried to rein in the ecstasy.

All of her movements mesmerized John, making him want to find new ways to drive her wild. She was the most beautiful and erotic thing he had ever seen. He memorized all of her sensual movements in her steamy and suggestive gestures were incredibly arousing. Her impassioned carnal actions made his body ache and palms sweat with impatience.

John walked over to Lisa knowing he would add to her arousal as he whispered into her ear, "There must be over 100 people watching you right now, my love." He got the exact reaction he expected as a tremor raced through her constrained body. He knew the confirmation that she was on display in front of hundreds of people would kick in her exhibitionism, making everything more intense. All the erotic cues that he looked for in her now on full display, as her mind and body convulsed in waves of suggestive torment.

This was why Lisa loved this man and would do anything for him. He made love to her by combining love, passion and kinky ideas to create a reality that surpassed her fantasies. He first made love to her with his eyes and hands as he bound her to this medieval contraption. Next he teased titillated her with toys and lastly brought in the crowd to watch. It was all too much and she was insane with desire.

He knew her mind, her romantic desires, and bawdy sexual needs. He combined romance, lewd displays and constraining bondage to make love to her mind. He had barely even touched her, yet she craved his dominance and wanted him to just take her pounding into her unyielding body. As desperate as she wanted that, she knew it was still far away. He needed to make sure that her mind was overwhelmed with the sensations, her heart was exploding with romance and her body hungered for his dominance.

Throughout it all she wanted to please him. She wanted everyone to know that he is her master and he controlled her every movement. With her submission she wanted to bring light into his life and let him know that he is loved without measure. She kept herself ready to respond to his touches because she knew it pleased him. Lisa whimpered and pleaded for him to take her, but he knew her inner desires and knew she could take more. She was strong so he could break her and her final submission to him showed her master who she belonged to.

John whispered into her ear, "All those people are waiting to see you explode in orgasm, but they will just have to wait. You don't have permission yet to cum, do you pet?" After whispering in her ear John's hands caressed her silky skin, teased her nipples, navel, clit and ass.

While he was speaking John gave a small tug on the chain connecting to the nipple clamps. He slid a finger through her pussy lips next to Sybian's dildo and stroked her G spot. Lisa's mouth opened and closed spasmodically several times before she finally responded, "Oh no, Oh master ... Oh, Oh, Oh Master, no, no, no please ... I can't cum without permission."

Lisa wanted to make him so proud, but the fire inside her and his rousing caresses were making it very difficult to follow his command not to cum. John could see the perspiration starting to glisten on her skin as she tried to rein in the carnal tsunami that was starting. Lisa threw her head back in an ecstasy laden moan and took a deep gasping breath. John couldn't resist the temptation and stuck his tongue deep in her mouth in a hungry ravishing kiss.

Lisa kissed him back with just as much hunger and John could feel her quivering as their tongues fought for dominance. John ended the kiss and started to pull back with Lisa stretching her body to trying to follow his lips. She had forgotten about being tied to the apparatus. When she stretched her clit came into a deeper contact with the Sybian vibrator and the chain between her nipple clamps pulled hard on her already stretched nipples.

Lisa screamed like a banshee in the throes of passion and she was pushed to the edge of her orgasmic abyss. She never wanted to disappoint her master and she clawed her way back from the rim of her impending cum. She gasps and whimpered, "Oh God master, oh God, oh God, oh God, please take me now, I don't know how much longer I can hold it."

John watched her legs and hips quivering on the edge of control, barely hanging on to her orgasm. He grabbed a deerskin flogger from the wall and slapped against his leg as he said, "Remember my love, you still don't have permission to cum."

He stepped back to give her a few seconds to recover. Lisa's chest was heaving trying to fill her lungs with desperately needed air, but each breath seemed to tug on either her nipples or clit. As badly as she needed to cum, she needed to please her master more. So she fought the waves of ecstasy, that kept trying to drown her and focused on her master's love that could save her.

These are the kind of moments that John relished. It was extremely erotic watching Lisa's mind trying to control the passion that rippled through her tightly stretched form. It was a battle between her body's need for fulfillment and her minds desire to please her master. All the gasps, shutters, tremors and squirming showed everyone just what a battle was. Most of the crowd focused on her lithe form and her erotic dance of passion, but John focused on her eyes and face. That's what showed him who was winning the battle and as soon as her eyes told him she was winning, he moved back in with the flogger.

John used the flogger and lightly swatted her butt setting in motion the cycle of nipple tugs and pussy twitches that Lisa had previously experienced. Lisa's mantra of "Oh God" was continuing and seemed closer together. John watched her eyes and every time he thought she was gaining control he would give her another swat, pushing her back to the edge. He kept up a languid pace, caressing her back, butt and belly with the flogger.

In between use of the flogger he would also use his fingers to tweak her nipples, caress her clit and twirl the plug in her ass. Lisa's body squirmed and writhed laboring to control the waves of organic fire that pulsed and coiled inside her sexual core. While her body was a convoluted mass of heaving pleasure, her face was a mask of painful concentration. Fighting the relentless Sybian was hard enough, but John's loving sensuous touches kept moving her towards the point of no return.

Lisa used the pain of the nipple clamps to counteract the unworldly pleasure brought on by the Sybian. They were 20 minutes into the show and her nipples were elongated as Lisa pulled against the clamps. The combination of pain and pleasure tore at the very fabric of her sanity and by now she was floating unaware of her surroundings. She could feel and smell her master close by, but her eyes were lost in the agonizing battle. She couldn't focus on anything with both her mind and her eyes lost in her passions fog.

The pleasure invaded every cell in her body and she would gladly let her body succumb to the bliss that awaited her. If only her Master would let her cum, one agony would end and the bliss begin. The satisfaction that awaited her could be triggered only by her Master. Lisa used the pain to push back from her orgasmic abyss and honor her Master. Her deepest and most overriding desire was pleasing her Master and making him proud of her. She voiced her ecstasy with a combination of whimpers, mewls, and deep throaty moans, but finally made a gasping plea.

"Oh master ... Oh God my devious master ... Your driving me crazy ... Oh, oh, oh my master ... Oh God, I love what you do to me! Please Master let me cum soon!"

John turned up the Sybian vibrator another notch and watched as the love of his life fought back another wave of torturous ecstasy. Her eyes popped wide open soon as he turned up the vibrator and he could tell she was dragged closer to her orgasmic abyss. However, very soon the startled ecstasy was replaced by her determined the concentration. Her squirming and twitching would engage the chain attached to the nipple clamps, but her reaction to tug on her nipples had changed.

The nipple clamps were the dastardly part of this set up, because every time the chain yanked on her nipples, it broke her concentration. Each time she was dragged closer to her orgasmic cliff and had to claw her way back. At first there was pain, but that soon changed into high voltage jolts of passion every time she tugged on the chain. John made it worse for Lisa when at odd intervals he would use the flogger on her trembling belly or quivering ass. Each time it would break her concentration for a second and she would slip closer to her impending orgasm.

John watched carefully her body ripples, her head thrashes and her facial twitches as the orgasmic tsunami was building into gargantuan proportions. He knew when it hit she would be swept away on the wave of bliss she had only known in his arms. John was very proud of her tonight she had been a passionate frenzy for close to 40 minutes now. With perspiration glistening on her skin and the pained concentration on her face told him she could not take very much more. John ran his hands over her trembling belly and slid his finger down to her throbbing clit and caressed the hard nub.

He slid his finger past her clit slid it inside her alongside the dildo until he was caressing her G-Spot. John saw her body jerking as the added stimuli pushed her beyond her ability to cope. He leaned over and whispered in her ear, "The entire walkway is blocked with people watching you please your master. Are you ready to cum, my love?"

"MMMMASTER ... OH GOD MASTER, PLEASE ... CUMMING ... CAN'T STOP IT ... PLEASE MASTER, OH GOD PLEASE!"

John slid his finger from inside her and stood next to the Sybian's control box. He turned the dial almost his highest setting and simultaneously use the flogger on her ass as he commanded, "Cum for me my love, cum my pet."

Lisa's body immediately went rigid with every muscle locked in orgasmic bliss. As the cords on her neck straining against her skin in a silent scream, her chest and neck blushed bright red in testament to her cums intensity. As her eyes rolled back showing the whites of her eyes, her legs shot out in an intense spasm trying to find someplace to hold onto. With her legs unable to find the ground or grasp anything, her clit was still firmly pressed against the unrelenting vibrator.

Lisa's very sensitive clit throbbed hard against the remorseless vibrator and she let out a primitive, shuttering scream. The muscles in her taut form were rippling in orgasmic glory making her perspiration soaked skin sparkle like rhinestones in the light. Her legs shot out to her side as they trembled like buildings in an earthquake. Her mind was soaring in her wispy passionate clouds, totally divorced from her body's devastation.

The Sybian kept her at her peak, not letting her come down and only barely catch her breath. With the onset of her orgasm her mouth hung open in rapturous disbelief, but then convulsed opening and closing as she tried to find ways to express her bliss. She finally let out a banshee like scream that let everyone know the overwhelming euphoria she was feeling.

John moved and stood next to her holding her lightly and she continued to convulse on the vibrator. Her uncontrollable thrashing became more violent as the machine continued to feed her unrelenting euphoria. He tightened his grasp just as a particularly hard spasm jerked her body backwards, ripping one of the nipple clamps from her nipple.

John held her tightly as another banshee like scream tore from her throat. This time it was a combination of pain mixed with pleasure. John continue to hold her tightly as he bent down and took the tortured nipple into his mouth, lovingly soothing and reviving her tormented breast flesh. When he was finished he removed the other nipple clamp and repeated the loving revival of her tormented nipple. The throbbing pain in her nipples only seemed to add the unending and unquenchable rapture.

Lisa's orgasm didn't seem to decrease at all, if anything it still seemed as if she was climbing into higher, more flesh consuming orgasms. While her body was being buffeted uncontrollably in an orgasmic sea, her face had morphed into an almost angelic heavenly bliss. She was glowing with a radiance that took John's breath away, but it was her erotic power that made him want to make love to her. He wasn't the only one as he heard her breathless whispering, "Master, oh master, take me please, oh master I need you, I need you in me. I need you, please master, I need you with me."

John felt his heart swell into his throat. He loved her like he had never loved anyone before and she was telling him the same thing. He looked at the clock and realized he only had a few more minutes left so he turned off the vibrator and detached her arms from the pole. She automatically draped her bound arms around his neck as he lifted her trembling body off the Sybian. John held her tight in his arms as he took a bow in front of the window.

The crowd broke into raucous cheers that reverberated through the corridors. Lisa was still lost in her orgasmic wonderland and never heard the audience's reaction. John nodded to the manager before she closed the curtains and left the stage.

Lisa pulled herself tighter into his arms with her face quivering in the crook of his shoulder. Her body continued to spasm and twitch as she whimpered in his shoulder. He sat in a chair off to the side of the stage cradling her gently in his arms. He gently stroked her angelic face and lightly kissed her hair, forehead, nose and caressed her wonderful quivering curves. As he held her again his heart ached with the overflowing love he felt for her.

He pulled her body tighter to his in a loving hug. As he held her he could barely hear a shaky audible whisper, "I need to feel you in me master. I need to feel your love buried inside me; please make love to me master."

Chapter 31

John looked at her with her body tired and frazzled, but the look in her eyes told him that she was serious. She wanted ... no needed him inside her, making love to her. John stood up and sat Lisa in the chair while he took off all his clothes. When he was finished he picked up his stunning slave girl, sat back in the chair, draped her legs around him and began to slide his cock through her womanly folds. Her petite pussy had always been tight around his thick cock, but with the butt plug still inside her she felt like a velvet vice, rippling and clamping around his cock.

John eased himself inside her going deeper and deeper until his entire cock buried inside her pressing hard against the back of her cervix. Lisa felt the air being ripped from her lungs as his cock filled her like never before. With both John and the butt plug inside her, she was stuffed and stretched like never before. She gasped, whimpered and squirmed on his lap, with renewed passion in her body language. Her eyes told him this was exactly what she wanted and they filled with joyous tears full of love and adoration. Her eyes stared through him melting his heart bringing joy to his soul.

John grabbed her tight ass cheeks in each hand began to lift her up and down his cock. As he slowly began to slide in and out of her, Lisa was catapulted back into her orgasmic stratosphere. Her body shook and quivered, but these weren't the gut twisting orgasms she had just gone through. These were instead two hearts joining as one, two souls merging and the union of two bodies.

These were not left over from the previous orgasms, but instead these were new and they came from deep within her heart. Throughout it all their eyes and lips never left each other. This was a reaffirmation of their love and commitment to each other.

John started picking up the pace with long strokes from edge of her pussy lips ending as he slammed against her cervix. Her eyes stayed on his except during the hard pussy cramping cums, when her eyes would roll to the back of her head. Her eyes stayed there for a couple of seconds snapping back and looking into his eyes with renewed love. John was completely overcome by this woman who had him and he would never let her go. Her cries this time were softer with more meaning with more love in them.

"Oh ... Oh Master ... So deep in me! ... Oh ... More Master ... Take Me ... Own Me ... Make Me Yours! ... Love me ... Oh So Big ... So Deep ... Love Me ... Oh ... God I Love you so!"

She was cumming hard, and her stomach muscles were cramping and trembling with the strain on her continuous orgasms. Her legs were trembling and shaking uncontrollably, and it felt indecently wicked like a vibrator was attached. Lisa was having a hard time keeping her eyes attached John as her body thrashed from side to side. He had to hold her tighter as he began to slam harder into her deep against her cervix. John reached around began to play with the butt plug as he pounded inside her.

The combination of John's large cock and the butt plug was too much as Lisa was vaulted into a whole new level of orgasmic intensity. Her legs shook with earthquake like tremors as they lost all muscle control. Lisa felt like her heart was going to explode. Her whole body automatically tried to curl into a fetal ball to protect her rapturous core, but John held her tight as she suffered through bliss only he could give her.

Lisa had no place to go and her body could not respond even if she did. She sat heavy in John's lap with his cock filling her and pressing hard against her cervix. As he moved either his cock or the butt plug, they both felt movement through the membrane separating her two holes. It was all very sensual and erotic.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers