Venus Ascending Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers

Watching the love of his life explode in ecstasy that he had never seen before, made him feel as if he could do anything. For John, her continuously clasping and milking pussy were getting to him. It was all very erotic and primal as he wove his hands through her hair pulling her head back exposing her sensuous neck to his ravenous mouth. He nibbled, licked, and bit her neck as he growled like a hungry lion feasting on his prey.

His growls turned groans as he began planting his seed inside her. Pulse after pulse launched his cum against her defenseless cervix. Lisa was still lost, with her mind and body still controlled by her unrelenting cums, but in a wildly primal way she knew he was filling her with his seed. For next few minutes they were both lost in their own sensual afterglow. However, that quickly morphed into an amorous dreamy state that bound them together with love.

Lisa was still moaning and shivering as John pulled his cock out of her. Lisa whimpered at the sudden loss and she felt very empty inside. John stood from the chair with Lisa in his arms and carried her naked to their hiding place in the loft. He placed her on the mat they called their bed and laid down next to her. He pulled the butt plug from her ass then cocooned her body tightly in his arms.

As he held her in his arms his chest began to ache, he felt it radiate down his arms and through his entire body. It was his love for this woman; this pain in his heart that could only be satisfied by her in his arms and his life. He felt very protective of this tiny woman who had captured his heart and he found he wanted nothing more than to take care of her.

John thought he had been in love before, but it was nothing like this. His need for her was like a powerful drug and he was heavily addicted. He physically needed her near him, but it was much more than just that. His heart ached for her and he found he couldn't ever stop thinking about her. It dawned on him that by giving herself completely to him, Lisa had captured all of his heart; even the parts he tried to hide from people.

Lisa had shown him what complete and total, selfless love truly is and it's powerful, addicting, and inspires him to greatness. The gift of her submission had made him feel omnipotent and powerful. Her total faith in him has given him the ability to do anything and achieve great things. He felt like he has to be a better man to be worthy of her unwavering trust and total belief in him.

It's a rather weird paradox that the submissive has all the real power, but the gift of her submission had changed him. It is a daunting responsibility to have this incredibly beautiful and selfless woman turned over the care of her heart, mind, and body to him. However, her gift makes it a responsibility he will gladly bear.

Lisa was thinking many of the same thoughts. Her heart and body were still being overwhelmed by the frenzied ecstasy, but her eyes were glued to his, still watching him, watch her. She could see the intense devotion, as well as, the frenzied heat in his eyes. She could see that he loved her, desired her, cherished her and protected her, but what surprised her was that he knew her. He knew her fears, her darkest secrets and her fantasies.

Instinctively he knew when to push her and when to give her space. He knew when to slowly make love to her and when to take her like a bitch in heat. He seemed to know when she wanted to cuddle alone in their bed when she wanted to be publicly displayed as his slave. He knew that her strong spirit only made the gift of her submission that much sweeter. He was everything she desired, but he was even things she didn't know she wanted.

She had been afraid that a dominant/submissive relationship would make her lose who she is, but the reverse actually happened. She had grown stronger and the knowledge that she had someone she could always count on, erased many of her fears. She felt a freedom to be herself, without fear, shame or humiliation. He loved her for just who she was and for Lisa this was an exhilarating first.

She belonged to him, but he didn't try to change her. Through his dominance he had guided her to emotions she never before thought possible and to joys without measure. She had never known passion or love like this and her life with him was a wonderful dream. He made love to her mind and heart in such a way that her body ached and craved his touch. Throughout it all she felt safe and protected enough to give him all she is and put herself completely in his hands.

As she looked at him her eyes filled with tears of joy. She had long since given up finding someone that loved her just as she is, but now the man she had dreamed of was holding her in his arms. Tears trickled out of her eyes as she lifted her head and gently kissed his lips. She snuggled into his arms and in a quivering voice filled with love and adoration she said.

"I've never known love or passion like this and it consumes me. You're all I want and I ache all over when you're not holding me. I never thought I would find someone that understood me and loved me for who I am. It seems like you can see deep into my soul and you are the inspiration for my soul's fire. You help me laugh; you teach me how to love and provide a safe place for me to dance my own dance. You amazement me, and every day I rediscover how much you are a part of me. I hope you know just how much I love you."

Lisa lifted her head and longingly looked into his eyes. She felt her heart catch in her chest as she saw his eyes full of deep penetrating love. He didn't say it, but his eyes told her he felt the same. The way he looked at her made her feel whole, complete, beautiful, sexy, wanted, and most of all loved. She took a deep gasping breath, clutching at him, desperately clinging to him as she buried herself against his chest. In a quivering voice she continued.

"You are my husband and master and I am your slave, wife and property. You have helped me find the strength to embrace who I am and revel in my feminine submission. I can't hide who I am anymore and I choose to be your slave. As your slave I want to please you, to be dominated and do your bidding as you take possession of what belongs to you. You understand my mind, acknowledge all my flaws, worship my soul and still you love me. You know me down to the core of my very soul and I give you all that I have to give."

"I am here, I am yours and I always will be. So take me as your wife, your slave, or even just your play thing, because you have me completely. I know I could never find these feelings with anyone other than you and my life began the first time I kneeled in front of you as your slave. I surrender my heart, body and soul to you and I will serve you with loyalty, love and devotion. My greatest wish is to please you and complete you as much as you complete me."

Lisa snuggled deeper into his arms preening like a cat. Lisa's testament was unlike anything John had ever experienced and the exceptional thing was that he felt the same. As he held her he wanted to say something, but his heart was lodged in his throat and it was too big to get any words out. So instead he gave her a bone crushing hug trying to meld their hearts together. Finally his heart shrunk enough for him to croak in a voice heavy with emotion, "I love you, Lisa and you will always be mine."

John wanted to say more but that damn lump in his throat was back again. He held her until he felt her body relax into a deep sleep. He rolled her out of his arms and onto her back. For a few minutes he gazed into the face of this angel that had come down from heaven to make him a better man. She was a dichotomy, with an angelic face, innocent heart and the tempting body of a porn star.

He felt the need to cherish her heart and mind, keeping her safe so she never felt pain or anguish ever again. At the same time he wanted to ravish her body, leaving her open, vulnerable and unable to think. He wanted to make up for all the pain in her life, and to make her feel things she never even imagined. He wanted to tear down the walls she had built around her heart and settle for nothing less than her complete submission.

Whenever John thought about protecting her, he always came back to the Council and the problems on Venus. He had to figure a way out of all of this, so he rolled out of bed to get his phone. As he came back to bed he could see Lisa's face creased with worry and her hand sliding under the covers searching. He crawled back into bed and the minute he touched her arm her face softened and she stopped searching. He slid her over to the edge of the bed and sat on the floor to make his phone calls. He draped her arm around his neck so she could always feel him and sleep in peace.

John's first call was to Wes then a couple of the engineering managers to see how the plans were going. Wes said that everyone was working on different aspects, but they really needed to get everyone in the same room and coordinate activities. John told him to make sure everyone had their families moved into the engineering center and get some sleep. He told him to pass the word that they would all meet in the conference room at 4 AM.

John couldn't think of anything else he needed to do now so he crawled in bed pulling Lisa into his arms. He kissed her hair as he enveloped her in his arms and fell into a deeply troubled sleep.

He came awake feeling like he was drowning in kisses and sweet caresses. When his eyes finally opened he saw Lisa covering him, kissing his face and nibbling on his lips. He pulled her tightly into his arms and passionately claimed her tempting mouth in a devastating kiss. As the kiss ended their lips stayed together nibbling on each other. Lisa pulled back, looked into John's eyes and caressed his face as she queried, "John, are you okay? Are you having bad dreams?"

John looked at her with love and a small measure of fear as he answered. "Lisa Baby, I'm scared that I have forgotten something and you are going to get hurt. Your love has given me the strength to move mountains, to take on the council and the cartels that run this place. Your belief, love and trust in me has made me fearless and I know we will beat these guys."

"At the same time the thought of anything happening to you or having you taken from me scares me to my core. I will gladly lay down my life if it keeps you safe, because I just don't know if I could go on if you aren't in my life. Now that I know what real love is, I don't know if I could live without you. I have to find a place to keep you safe or I won't be able to do what needs to be done."

When John finished speaking tears were rolling down Lisa's cheeks. She sobbed and burst out crying as she laid her on his chest. Through her tears she whispered, "I am scared too John and for the same reasons you are. I don't think I can go on if you are not part of my life. I'm scared something is going to happen and I will be left alone without your arms around me. I don't know if I can live without your love and domination of me."

Lisa lifted her head and looked into John's eyes with desperation showing on her face. With love and anxiety in her voice she whispered, "John, I need to have you or part of you. Master, please mark me as yours and leave your baby inside me."

John looked at her with awe and wonder with his heart almost bursting from his chest. No one had ever loved him like this and at moments like this he was thunderstruck with Lisa's pure love and innocent devotion. While on top of her looking deep into her eyes he lovingly said, "How can I be so lucky and so blessed to have you?"

He gently sprinkled kisses all over her face while the head of his cock nudged into her clasping pussy. He slowly began to rock back and forth feeding his cock slowly into her while he started sweetly kissing down her face, truly making love to her. Lisa rolled her head back exposing and presenting her neck for his ravishment. As his lips caressed her skin, he could feel her heart pounding its loving rhythm through her veins.

He could feel her life force pounding against his lips as he nibbled her neck. He felt awestruck with her trust and love as he realized that by presenting her neck to him she was symbolically giving her life to him. His love for her jumped even higher as he began to make love to her heart and mind. His lips traveled along her neck, feeling the pounding of her heart just beneath her skin. Meanwhile, his cock continued its slow journey into the core of her sexuality.

Lisa was quivering and moaning as John continued his passionate attention to her offered neck. Tears of joy poured out of Lisa's eyes and they mingled with her passionate cries as he began to thrust deep inside her. They both knew this might be there last time to make love and they started off slowly with lots of love and devotion. This time it felt as if they went beyond making love and their hearts were fusing, and now they were truly beating with one heart.

Somewhere along the line, their lovemaking took on more desperate measure with Lisa clinging to him. Her arms and legs were wrapped tightly around him trying to pull him deeper inside her. John could feel her whole body quivering as she built to her orgasm. Her need and desperation were evident as she started to cum and he could feel her whole body quivering as she built to her orgasm. As she started to cum Lisa started crying his name as she clung to him as she screamed her love and devotion with tears running down her face.

She arched her whole body trying to get his cock deeper inside her and John could feel her pussy grabbing, sucking, and pulling his cock hard against her cervix. As John continued to thrust deep and hard inside her, Lisa started cumming again and this time it felt like his whole cock was being sucked inside her. He gave her one last thrust and planted his cock hard against her cervix as he started shooting ropes of seed inside her.

Lisa felt like her heart was going to stop with all the love flowing inside her. John stared at her intently as again she practically glowed with love. They clung together as they rode out their orgasms and their bodies were joined in the ultimate expression of love. They stared into each other's eyes and both knew they would love each other forever. Nothing could ever take that away.

Lisa's eyes were still filled with tears and she was moaning sensuously as her orgasm consumed her. John couldn't stand it anymore and captured her lips in a searing kiss that confirmed their love together. For several minutes, they just bask in their loving glow, not saying a word but deeply expressing their love for each other.

In the end John knew what he needed to do and told her, "Gather your stuff baby you're coming with me. I thought this place would be safe for you, but if something happens I want us to be together."

Lisa looked at him with love and gratitude. Lisa was much happier with this decision. She didn't really want to be sequestered someplace alone while the love of her life was fighting her battles. She didn't know what was going to happen, but at least they could face it together. Their decision didn't make either of them feel safer, but something about facing everything is a couple made it okay.

Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers