Venus Flytrap

Story Info
No battle plan survives the first contact with the enemy.
14k words
4.08
13.8k
2

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica Fallon strolled along the boardwalk at a leisurely pace. Jessica was wearing her new oversized sunglasses with her favorite floppy straw hat and her new powder blue string bikini.

Jessica smiled as she felt the beautiful new, gaily colored floral beach wrap flutter around her hips in the ocean breeze. She had her new beach bag, was wearing her new wedge sandals, her killer tan and of course, her crystal pendant necklace.

The shops were all packed with shoppers. The vendor stands were serving lines of moms and dads buying hotdogs, pretzels and cold drinks for the kiddies. The beach was packed with sunbathers and kids playing Frisbee.

The sounds of relaxed vacationers and thrilled arcade players, the smell of salt water, suntan oil and barbeques all jostled for Jessica's attention; the water was crowded with vacationers splashing in the surf and of course, there were the ever present muscle bound lifeguards, looking languidly out over their little stretch of the beach like so many overstuffed diners at an all-you-can-eat buffet.

It didn't matter; Jessica wasn't looking for just some goofball tourist or a meathead surfer-boy. She had wasted enough time with a bigger loser then any one of those chumps. Aaron Templeton may have been nowhere near the beach this morning, but he was very much on Jessica's mind!

This morning, Jessica had her battle plan already in motion, her secret weapon was swinging teasingly between her breasts, drawing even more attention to her magnificent cleavage... everything was just about ready. Jessica smiled again, all she needed now was a nice hunky, disposable guy... then she would teach that son-of-a-bitch loser Aaron a lesson!

Jessica headed into the courtyard of the Green Parrot Bar and Grill, she immediately saw a strong candidate seated at the bar. She took off her hat, sat at the corner table just under the awning, away from the late morning crowd and waited for one of the waiters.

Van Parker chided, "Look, just forget about her, she's not worth it dude! So the stupid bitch tried to use you and when she couldn't get at your money, she took off for greener pastures.

It happens all the time. Get used to it man. Just forget the bitch and get back in the game already!

Look at yourself man... you are young, good looking, you got a great job, you just inherited your grandmother's place on the hottest beach on the Jersey Shore. Take my word for it Jim, there will be girls lining up to get a shot at you!

Now come on, have another drink, get your buzz on and let's get back out there! Look: sun, surf, fun, more hot babes than you can slip your dick into... and all you want to do is sit in here and think about some useless bitch user!"

Van elbowed his forlorn friend as he looked out towards the court yard and saw the hottest girl that he had seen this weekend.

"Whoa Dude, check it out! My ride just got here. Now watch and learn: 'Van the Man' is gonna show you the way it's done. Hey, too bad she doesn't have a wing-girl for you...

Hey bartender, I'll have the same again and a mimosa, chop-chop!"

Van leered to his friend, "Yeah that sweet little thing is just my type Jimbo! She looks good enough to eat right here... Um, listen... Jim, why don't you order another drink for yourself and give me some time alone back at the bungalow to do her the right way...? This girl looks so hot I think I like to eat her twice!"

The bartender came, put the two drinks on the bar and took out the payment from the remains of Jim's twenty. Van snatched the mimosa up and gave his sad-sack wingman another elbow.

"Get a look at a 'grade A' woman Jim... you could be doin' one like that some day, but this one's mine pal!"

Van slipped a small eye dropper bottle out of his pocket and took advantage while the chump glanced at the girl who would forever be out of his league. Van put two quick squirts from the bottle into the mimosa.

"I'll see you back at the bungalow after lunch Jimbo!"

Jim nursed his drink as he watched Van move in for the kill. Jim also noticed that Van had left his wallet and his key for the bungalow on the bar.

Jim turned back to his drink and muttered under his breath, "Fucking Putz!"

Jim took two twenties out of Van's wallet and put them on the bar. He tossed off the rest of his beer and ordered another.

Van quickly sized up the situation as he made his way to the court yard: A super hot girl coming in for breakfast... no girlfriends... beach bag on the chair next to her... no boyfriend... Van mentally planned his attack, 'This girl is looking for action: best to use the direct approach!'

"Hi, I'm Van. But you can call me any time!"

The girl barely looked up.

"So um... babe..., service at this hour is at the bar... I um, I said to myself, 'Van, there's a girl who could use a little drinky to start what's going to be the best day of her life!'"

Jessica looked up, "So Van, are you going to sit and have that drink, or should I go sit with your cute friend back at the bar?"

Jessica saw the smug glance that Van passed back to his friend at the bar and immediately sized up this unexpected candidate: 'Definitely disposable! Overly talkative, tan lines on the neck and wrists, middle height, scrawny build..., probably a car salesman.'

When Van started to talk, Jessica started to think that maybe this 'candidate' was going to be given a quick pass. She decided to ignore the drink and acted bored, hoping that Van would get the hint. But he kept on talking and looking at her boobs...

Jessica decided to move her sunglasses up to rest on the top of her head and began to glance anywhere but at Van. The crashing bore kept on talking... still looking at her boobs...

Jessica smiled patiently and pointed out, "Van, I don't think that this is going to work out..."

"Oh but baby... you don't know anything about me yet!"

After about five minutes of hearing all about Van, all that Jessica could actually remember was that he hadn't once asked what her name was and, yes, Van was a used car salesman.

Jessica interrupted Van's monologue, "All right Van, I think that I've heard enough, now why don't you get lost?"

"Oh come on baby, look: we're both young, we're both attractive, I know that there's more that you'd like to know about me!"

Jessica decided that Van needed a stronger hint. She leaned in, took hold of her crystal pendant and began to swing it slowly in front of her breasts... "All right Van, tell me all about your friend at the bar..."

Van glanced quickly from the girl's gorgeous boobs, up to her eyes and back again to the swinging, sparkling pendant... "Who Jimbo...? Yeah, nice guy... Firefighter..."

Van stopped to take a swig of his beer and looked at Jessica, "He's kind of shy though, he broke up with his girl a couple of months ago..." Van's gaze returned quickly to the swinging pendant.

Jessica was intrigued, "Why, what happened?"

Van glanced back up feeling slightly disoriented, but he knew that he was seeing all the right signs: the girl was smiling..., leaning in..., plumping her B-cup, no maybe C-cup boobs..., She was absently twirling a lock of hair with one finger..., playing with her necklace with the other hand...

Van took another swig of his beer, looked down at the swinging pendant and thought to himself, 'Oh yeah, I got this one in the bag!'

Jessica waited until Van's eyes glazed over a little, "Van? Why did Jim break up with this girl?"

Van glanced up momentarily then his eyes wandered back down to the swinging pendant. "Yeah... Veronica got grabby... They were only dating... she was already trying to try to run his life... Jimbo inherited enough money to retire right now... and a neat little bungalow here at the beach... She tried to pressure him to sell it... he would have gotten a nice chunk of change... he didn't want to sell... so she started... to date... a friend... of his... made a real... fool of him..."

Jessica watched as the little reflected sparkles played over Van's face and decided that Van had squandered his fifteen minutes in record time. And now the obnoxious bore was late for an appointment: anywhere but here. Still she couldn't resist one more question.

"So why is Jim here this weekend?"

Van unconsciously began to fight his way back up to the surface, "Vacation... drink... relax... clean the bitch's stuff out of the bungalow..."

Van sat up and cleared his throat, "That's why we're here this morning. The poor guy needs some liquid courage!"

Jessica continued to speak in calm and relaxing tones, "Van, I think that it's good to relax..., I think that you should relax...,"

Van found his mind drifting, he fought his way back up to the surface once again and decided that he needed to take charge... this kind of a girl wanted to be dominated! This girl needed to be told what to do!

Van looked up at Jessica's eyes, "Yeah, so here's what you're gonna do. You and me are going back to the bungalow..."

Jessica took a deep cleansing breath, knowing full well that the sight of her heaving breasts would draw Van's gaze back down to where it belonged.

Van persisted even as he started watching the swinging pendant again, "I'd like to slip that skimpy bikini off of your hot little body... I can't wait until you take my cock into your mouth... just wait until I get my tongue... into that sweet little twat of yours... I'll make you... scream with pleasure... You wouldn't believe... the things... I can do... with your... tits..."

Jessica could see Van's drooping eyes swing rhythmically back and forth in time with the pendant. She decided that more drastic steps would now be needed. She kept the heaving breasts working in counterpoint to the swinging, sparkling pendant.

"I love to relax Van... You love to relax... Count with me Van..., count from ten... all the way back to zero... Then we can relax together... Ten..."

Van looked up... he knew that something was wrong, but couldn't quite grasp what was happening to him, "You haven't even had any of the drink that I bought you!"

Jessica felt another flash of annoyance and thought that this guy was really starting to annoy her. She decided that if he was a good boy and went quietly, she would go easy on him, if not...

"Ya know babe, after you finish that little drinky, I'd like to talk more about what I can do with my dick up your ass!"

Jessica smiled indulgently and decided to try to find something else to occupy Van's dirty little mind with for a while. She took another deep breath then she smiled a wicked smile as Van's eyes drifted back down to where she wanted them.

"You know what I like to do to relax Van...?

I like to suck a man's cock to relax, Van...

Inch by inch, I suck his big fat cock to relax, Van...

I count off the inches as I go deeper and deeper Van...

I give him a little tickle with my tongue with every inch, Van... Ten..."

Van kept his eyes glued to the sparkling pendant and smiled, "Ten..."

"That's it Van, oh now I can really relax Van... nine..."

Van kept on smiling and chuckled contentedly, "Nine..."

"Oh yes Van, I take that cock deeper into my mouth Van... eight..."

"Eight..."

"Yes Van, feel that juicy cock sliding deeper on your tongue to relax Van... seven..."

"Seven..."

"Yes Van, the deeper you take that cock into your mouth the more you relax..., sleep Van... six..."

"Six..."

"Yes Van, I'm going to say a word, whenever you hear me say that word you will relax into a deep, deep sleep Van... five..."

"Five..."

"Yes Van, the word is: 'Jackass.' Whenever you hear me say 'Jackass,' you will go immediately into a deep trance Van... four..."

"Four..."

"Yes Van, when you are in the trance, you will hear what I say and you want to do what I say Van... three..."

"Three..."

"Yes Van, when I say 'Jackpot," you will awaken and won't consciously remember me or anything of what you heard and did while you were in the trance... two..."

"Two..."

"You are now in a deep, deep trance Van, you hear only me and you will do what I say Van... one..."

"One..."

"You are now in a deep trance Van, you will answer me truthfully... zero..."

"Zero..."

"Van, do you like to talk to people and to dance with people?"

"Yes..."

"Van do you know a bar called the 'Pink Pony?'"

"Yes..."

"You should go there Van, there are lots of people to talk to and lots of people to dance with. You could talk to them about cars... You like to sell cars, don't you Van?"

"Pink Pony... Itzza... fag bar..."

"Yes Van, but Gay men and Lesbians need cars too, you could talk to them, they are very nice people who need cars, you could dance with them, you could sell cars to them Van..."

Van glanced dreamily up into Jessica's eyes and chuckled contentedly, "Sell them cars..."

Jessica leaned in smiling and motioned Van to lean closer, "That's right Van. You should stop wasting your time here and go sell cars... now tell me Van, how do you relax?"

Van's eyes drifted peacefully back down and admired the soothing little dancing sparkles. "Meet people at the Pink Pony... talk... dance... suck cocks..."

Jessica continued to swing her crystal pendant slowly in front of her breasts and continued to speak softly, "Oh yes that's right Van, relax now and feel that big fat cock pushing past your lips, you love that feeling don't you Van?"

"Yes... love it..."

"Now relax and roll your tongue all around that fat juicy cockhead Van."

Van opened his mouth wide and rolled his tongue around and around.

"That right just like that Van, relax and taste the delicious cum as it squirts out onto your tongue Van. That is when you should feel happy Van; when you drink your lover's cum!

You have made your lover so happy Van! Hear him sigh with pleasure Van... it is such a relaxing feeling to hear him sigh Van...

Count from ten all the way back to zero and relax more with every sigh from your contented lover Van."

"Ten..."

"Now nibble gently on the skin of the shaft and on his scrotum... lick him all the way around... Listen to how he sighs... You are happy that you are giving your lover pleasure Van."

"Nine..."

"Now I want you to take your lover's delicious, soft dick all the way back into your mouth again Van..."

"Eight..."

"Relax and fondle his balls, give them just the littlest of squeezes Van..."

"Seven..."

"Relax and think about what you need Van... you need to take all of your lover's dick back into your mouth. Just relax your throat and feel the big soft dick sliding over your tongue Van... it tastes so good Van!"

"Six..."

"Relax and feel that big soft dick getting harder in your mouth Van... Your lover is so pleased with you Van..."

"Five..."

"Relax and feel how hard your lover's big fat juicy cock is getting in your mouth Van..."

"Four..."

"You need to please your lover Van. Roll your tongue all around the big fat cockhead and squeeze your lover's balls Van. Take his cock deeper into your mouth... you feel happy because you know what is going to happen soon Van... Tell me what is going to happen Van!

"My lover will shoot his cum... into my mouth... I will drink my lover's cum... I will be happy... Three..."

"Oh Van you are such a good cocksucker you are even making me happy. I am so proud of you right now Van!"

"Two..."

When I say the word 'Jackpot' you will wake up and realize that you need to go sell cars and relax with the nice people at the Pink Pony, you can get to know them Van and you can drink with them Van..."

"One..."

You can talk to them Van... you can dance with them Van... you can relax with them... Van... any time a man tells you to relax, you will want to suck his cock. Any time that I say the word 'Jackass' you will fall deep into a trance... You won't consciously remember talking to me today. Do you understand Van?"

"Yes... Zero..."

"Van... Jackpot!"

Van sat up and looked around. He quickly finished off his beer and told the strange girl that he found himself sitting with that he just had a great idea: He could go to the Pink Pony and sell cars!

Jessica told him that this sounded like a really relaxing idea...

Van got up and left the table immediately, looking for his wallet and his keys.

Jessica felt a little light headed from all of the talking and the deep breathing. She chuckled and picked up her neglected mimosa. She took a long sip, thinking to herself, 'Well that went a lot better than when I hypnotized Aaron... I guess that Aaron really is just one of those people who can't be hypnotized so easily!'

Van returned to Jim and picked up his wallet and his keys then shoved them into his pocket. Van told Jim that he had to run, but he didn't say to where...

Jim just smiled and wondered how a jerk like Van was able to score with such a good looking woman. Jim watched as Van passed the girl and left the court yard.

Van passed the woman and went out onto the boardwalk. Jim saw the woman raise her mimosa in a toast to Van and then take a long cool sip of her drink, as Van started walking along the crowded boardwalk.

Jim was intrigued. Van hadn't looked like he was getting shot down... It would have probably served him right, but he and the woman looked awfully cozy just a minute ago... Jim sat and watched as Van went like a bat out of hell, alone into the crowd.

Jim got up and took his drink then walked towards the startlingly beautiful woman at the table to see if maybe she was angry or something...

Jessica took another long sip of her mimosa and caught Jim looking right at her with a puzzled look on his handsome face. Jessica took her first good look at 'Jimbo' and was instantly disappointed. He was tall, neatly dressed in deck shoes, casual shorts and a polo shirt... and... Oh Mama was this guy built!

Jessica raised the glass to her lips to cover her smile of amusement and thought to herself, 'Damn, this guy is definitely NOT the disposable type. This guy is simply too perfect!' She took a long sip and motioned Jim to come and join her at her table.

Jim extended his hand, "Hi, my name is Jim Anderson."

Jessica giggled, she had no idea where the girlish giggle had come from, but she actually giggled like a school girl as she felt Jim's strong hand take hers for a respectful handshake, "Hi Jim, my name iss Jessica Fallon."

"Listen Jessica, did that guy Van say something to upset you or something?"

Jessica giggled again and couldn't quite understand why, "No Van decided to go shell some cars. All he shemed to want to do is talk about what a great guy his friend Jim iss! Come..., come and shit with me Jimbo!"

Jessica giggled again and felt heat flushing in her face. She sucked up more of her mimosa through the swizzle straw to calm herself down.

Jim smiled uncertainly and sat down as Jessica started to giggle into her drink. Jim took a moment to look at the gorgeous woman. She had a heart shaped face, long dark chestnut hair, big strikingly blue eyes, a perfect little freckled nose, beautiful full lips...

Jim had to give Van credit. Jessica looked exactly as he had said: 'good enough to eat... at least twice.'

"So Jessica..., what kind of lies was 'Van the Man' telling you about me?"

Jessica just laughed, smiled beguilingly and ran her finger around the top of her glass.

Jim sucked down the last of his beer and tried not to look too much farther down Jessica's amazing body.

Jessica smiled as she sucked more of her drink through the straw until the straw started to slurp when it hit the bottom.

"Oh... too bad! I was jusch beginning to like that drinky!"

Jim started to get a bad feeling, "Um... Jessica, it's such a nice morning. Would you like to get something to eat, or maybe take a walk with me?"

"I would love to Jimbo! Let's blow this popshicle sstand!" Jessica finished by giggling as she stood up and coming around unsteadily to take Jim's arm.