Venus Flytrap Ch. 02

Story Info
No one ever won a war by dying for his country.
14.1k words
4.29
7.6k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 09/02/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is the second part of a three part series. Please read the first part before you read this. Any and all constructive criticism is most welcome.)

*

Jessica woke up in Jim's bedroom as the light of the early morning slipped between the venetian blinds. The simple décor was much the same as the rest of the house and spoke of a man who needed just a touch of feminine style in his life. Somewhere there was a lonely seabird calling and a fresh sea breeze smell lingered in the room.

Jessica smiled as she realized that they hadn't even turned on the lights last night! She slipped her hand to Jim's side of the bed and was slightly disappointed to find that he was gone.

Jessica heard a sound that must have come from the kitchen; there was also a smell of coffee. Jessica smiled with simple pleasure as she got up, her clothes and Jim's clothes were nowhere to he found... She remembered that they had both lost their clothes long before they hit the bed last night, before Jim had loved her... there was no other way to put it... Jim loved her.

Jessica didn't give a second thought to wrapping herself in a sheet or even putting on one of Jim's shirts. She walked out naked towards the smell of the most wonderful coffee that she could remember ever having.

The kitchen wasn't at all hard to find, nor was Jim... he was the tall muscular semi-naked man standing at the stove flipping pancakes.

Jessica leaned against the doorway and had to stifle a giggle; Jim was wearing a frilly pink apron around his hips with his cute dimpled butt sticking out the back of the apron.

Jim turned and looked towards the sound from the doorway with a look that spoke of some comic actor getting caught doing exactly what he was supposed to be doing by exactly the person whom he expected to get caught by.

Jessica grinned even more when she saw that Jim's frilly apron even had a pink heart shaped bib that just barely made it up to cover his bulging pecs. He held a spatula with a pancake in one hand and a plate of pancakes in the other hand. On the kitchen counter was a bed tray with a second plate of pancakes, a bowel of sliced melon, pancake syrup and two mugs of hot coffee.

Jim turned and finished putting the last breakfast plate together. The apron that just barely covered Jim's chest and didn't quite reach low enough to cover his limp penis as it peeked shyly under the hem of the apron. It was delicately embroidered: "Engine Company 2. Please don't kiss the rookie while he's working."

Jim quickly put the second plate onto the tray. Then he reached behind the bed tray and put on his frilly pink choker and his maid's bonnet to complete the effect.

Now Jessica had to laugh out loud and skipped into her man's arms for her good morning kiss. Once again, Jim's strong arms and his tender kiss did nothing to ruin Jessica's day.

"Good Morning sleepy head."

"Good morning yourself. You do realize that I'm going to make you wear this for Halloween, don't you?"

"Can I wear the matching G-string with it? It's not exactly Sex Slave attire, but it was the best that I could come up with on short notice."

"Oh, it will do nicely just the way it is!"

"I was going to bring your breakfast right in."

"Don't bother. Can we eat in the living room?"

Jim turned and picked up the bed tray and made his way out to the sofa and the coffee table.

Jessica had to work to stifle her giggles and she watched appreciatively while Jim sashayed and did a 'bunny dip' to place the tray on the coffee table next to the Venus De Milo planter.

Jessica came and sat on the couch while Jim tied a napkin around her neck and placed another one on her lap. Then he prepared her pancakes with butter and syrup. He cut her pancakes and lifted a forkful to her smiling lips. A soft kiss followed the delicious mouthful.

"Mmmm..., you are going to spoil me Jim! How do you expect for your 'Mistress Jessica' to discipline you when you please her in every way?"

Jim flirted, "You've caught onto my master plan, have you? Well, I can make a point to misbehave and be very, very bad if my Mistress wants to discipline me."

Suddenly Jessica became very serious, "I'm sure that you can be a bad boy, but I wouldn't want for you to be."

Jim fed Jessica another bite of her breakfast.

"Hey, after breakfast, would you like to come upstairs and see the sundeck before I start working? I'd like to get your opinion on it."

"Of course I'd love to. So Jim, tell me when you're not at the fire house what do you do?"

"I work with my Uncle. He's a foreman for New Jersey Transit. I learned to be a diesel mechanic when I was in the Navy. I put in two days a week servicing the commuter buses. The pay is good and it gives me something to fall back on in case of budget cuts at the county."

Jessica had to try not to grin, "You must do pretty well for yourself."

"Yeah, not bad; my lease on the apartment is almost up. I have to make a decision about renewing it or, moving here permanently. I've been leaning towards moving here. Life here was always great, even in the off season."

Suddenly Jim began to seem shy, "...and now that I've met you, I suppose that I should start to do some planning for the future."

"You've never had a plan before?"

"No, just work. Nobody really inspired me to think beyond tomorrow before you. Jessica, I could really see spending the rest of my life with you.

Listen, I hope I'm not out of line here, but I don't think that it's any secret that I think that you're really special."

Jessica smiled, "I think that you're special too Jim. Maybe we should really take the time to get to know each other. You know, before we go and invest more than we are willing to lose. I would hate to do anything to hurt you or, to make you feel less for me..." Jessica trailed off into an uncomfortable silence.

Jim held up another bite of breakfast for Jessica, "Hey listen to us! Let's get back to eating. There will be plenty of time for that kind of talk later."

After a leisurely and delicious breakfast they got dressed and Jim took Jessica up to show her the sundeck that covered the back roof of the bungalow.

"I built this for Grandma about ten years ago. The substructure is in good shape, but the surface and the railings need work. I thought it would be best to switch to the synthetic planking and to replace the railing with privacy screening here on the three exposed sides.

Maybe we could move Venus up here. We could turn her back into a birdbath and keep the flowers in pots all around her?"

"Oh Jim, that would be so pretty! What about the little flytraps?"

"Why don't we just repot those and keep them in the rooms downstairs?"

Jessica hugged Jim and kissed him. Then she noticed the time and told him that she had to go get ready to meet her friend.

Jim took the time to walk Jessica back downstairs and to see her off with another warm embrace and a kiss that left Jessica weak in the knees again.

Jessica's smile and her soft kiss in return, left Jim light headed and smiling as he reluctantly closed the door.

Jessica walked back to her motel room. On the way, she started to think about her original battle plan and how the introduction of these new people added to the complexity. She had not planned on adding people like Van, Fred and now possibly Veronica, but they did accelerate the earning potential of her plan. So with the proper controls they might be worth the risk and not be too much of a problem to maintain.

It was the addition of Jim that worried her. Jessica definitely had not planned on falling in love with the hunky disposable guy. He was supposed to be just that: disposable. But she saw that her plan of setting up a small network of fools to earn her filthy amounts of money, humiliate and break Muffy's heart and then to skip off to Aruba with Aaron was now out the window.

Love with Jim had never been in the cards and now it was simply too good to walk away from. Jessica stopped and thought about it. For a second time she had told herself that she was in love with Jim and all it did was make her happier. It was true. She realized that she had fallen into a trap that she didn't even want to get out of!

Jessica immediately decided that she had to slow things down and revise her plan carefully to guard against doing anything that might hurt Jim and to keep her operation from becoming too complex so that it would inevitably come crashing down around her. She left the bigger question of what to do about Jim and Aruba until later.

Jessica arrived at her motel; she opened the door and found Vanna and Fred in the shower together.

"Jackass"

Both Vanna and Fred slumped a little and closed their eyes.

As Jessica surveyed the scene, she immediately saw something that had escaped her attention on the day before: Fred was hung like a horse!

"Vanna did you and Fred have fun last night?"

Van immediately started to act ashamed and uncomfortable, "No Mistress Jessica."

Jessica didn't have to ask why, she knew that Vanna might love to suck Fred's cock, but would be instantly terrified of the thought of taking him up her ass.

"It's alright Vanna we can work on that next. I can see how you might be a little bit hesitant to have your fun with this stud of yours.

Vanna finish your shower and be sure to wash your hair and shave your body hair again then come and join me in the other room.

Fred, dry off and come with me into the other room."

Fred did as he was told and went into the other room with Jessica. Then they went through his relaxation exercises while he got dressed.

Jessica reinforced all of Fred's programming for what to do with the money that he earned. Then Jessica told Fred that he should start to think that it was now, over between him and Vanna. They could both remember it fondly as a summer fling that just didn't work out. Then Jessica sent Fred off to continue his vacation.

As Jessica waited for Vanna, she went to her luggage and set up her laptop computer. Then she logged in to see which of Melissa Hershberger's several checking accounts needed emptying. She quickly transferred the maximum amount money to Melissa Hershberger's offshore accounts and closed her session with the online bank.

By then Vanna was ready, Jessica went through Vanna's relaxation exercises with her. Then Jessica inspected Vanna's and saw that she was properly shaved and clean. She told Vanna to dress in his male clothes and to go to Jim's bungalow and get his things.

At the sound of Jim's name, Vanna immediately began to smile and to act strangely. Jessica didn't have to ask what Vanna was thinking. She could tell: Vanna had a secret crush on Van's friend Jim!

Well, Jessica decided to nip this little wrinkle in the bud. She instructed Van that he should ignore all the triggers for the rest of the day. This way, Van could be off to his new life without alarming Jim too much more. Then Van should drive back and drop all of his sister's clothes off at her apartment.

Van was to go back home and resume his life as a man and to do the relaxation exercises each night. Then Van could happily dream about sucking cocks and making love with beautiful rich men, who would take Vanna away to live the life that she might one day deserve: as a kept woman.

Jessica told Van that she would him on his cell phone every day at twelve noon so that they could continue the rest Vanna's training. Then Jessica let Van go back about his business, as though nothing had ever happened.

Once Jessica was alone, she put her laptop computer away, repacked her beach bag with the few things that she knew that she would need and took a shower. Then she got dressed to go to the Green Parrot for her two appointments.

This morning Jessica had chosen a less attractive outfit, something a bit more bland and much less revealing; after all, this morning Jessica was going after a different kind of game. Jessica thought to herself as she locked the motel room door: 'A different kind of bait for each kind of quarry!'

Muffy Hershberger walked along with her heavy beach bag on her shoulder. The boardwalk was nearly deserted this morning. Soon, she found the Green Parrot Bar and Grill. Muffy walked into the courtyard and saw Jessica, seated alone at a table just under the awning.

Muffy felt a mix of emotions as she hesitated; her rival was so beautiful and confident looking as she sat gazing peacefully out onto the boardwalk. Muffy wondered briefly what had possessed her to even come out here to meet with Jessica... But Aaron was insistent: Muffy had to go once she told Aaron that she had agreed to meet with his former girlfriend.

Jessica turned and smiled a sad but friendly smile.

Muffy instantly felt her heart melt. Muffy thought, 'Jessica was so brave! It's obvious that Jessica didn't have any hard feelings towards the filthy little bitch that stole her boyfriend and humiliated her in front of everybody at the Country Club.'

Muffy guiltily reflected that Jessica even had to quit her job at the Country Club two weeks ago, all because of her pain and humiliation.

Muffy felt a twinge of pain right between her eyes and wondered briefly, 'What had she done to deserve Aaron's love, when Jessica could simply snap her fingers and have Aaron back come crawling back again?'

Muffy hesitantly walked up to the table and looked at the most beautiful, kind and selfless woman that she had ever met. Muffy stood silently and wondered: 'How had such a wonderful woman been ungraciously pushed aside in favor of frumpy, ungainly Muffy Hershberger?'

Muffy nearly melted when Jessica smiled once again and held out her hand in a friendly and almost familial way.

Muffy sobbed and collapsed into the chair right next to Jessica and began to weep in gratitude. Muffy allowed her overstuffed beach bag to slip off of her shoulder to the floor under the table.

"I am so sorry Jessica! Please forgive me for how much I have hurt you. Please, I can't bear to even think how wonderful you are and what a little slut I am..." Muffy immediately slumped a little and closed her eyes.

Jessica put her arm around Muffy's shoulders and thought to herself, 'Everything should be this easy!'

Jessica hugged Muffy warmly and cupped her chin, "It's all right Muffy. It's all right. Here, open your eyes darling. Look at me, look into my eyes. I don't want for you to get one of your migraine headaches again."

Muffy looked up obediently into Jessica's beautiful blue eyes and immediately felt the tension in her head ease up. She saw Jessica smile benevolently. Muffy smiled back, scant inches from Jessica's luscious smiling lips.

"Now Muffy, I want for you to do your relaxation exercise, do you remember the way that I showed you? In the massage room just after you began to think that you should leave Aaron?

Oh, Muffy you were so tense, you needed my relaxing massage all over your naked body to let the tension go and to relax. You needed me to help you find the way that you could let go of all of the guilt and to finally relax, remember?"

Muffy nodded. "Ten..."

"Yes Muffy, relax now and let go of the guilt that being with Aaron always gives you, go ahead and relax Muffy."

Muffy smiled brighter, "Nine..."

"That's my good girl Muffy, let the tension go. Don't think about Aaron's nasty old cock, deep in your pussy. Think about how I massaged you so gently all over your body. Muffy, think about how you gave me such joy when you started to lick my pussy."

"Eight..."

"Oh Muffy, I can feel your tongue right now, relaxing all of the pain and shame away. I can feel you gently sucking on my clit and helping me to relax Muffy."

"Seven..."

"Yes Muffy. Think about how relaxed you felt when I came on your face as you stuck your tongue deep inside my pussy Muffy."

"Six..."

"Oh Muffy, think about how relaxed you felt when you held me in your arms licked my nipples with your tongue. Relax Muffy. Relax all of the guilt and the tension away."

"Five..."

"Oh Muffy think about how contentedly I sighed in your arms and how you made me cum again as you sucked on my breasts and played with my pussy, Muffy.

Soon there will be no more need for Aaron. His nasty dirty cock has no more hold on you. You are so relaxed now, because you realize that you don't want him anymore.

"Four..."

"That's right Muffy, I forgive you, I love you and I hope to feel better so that I may belong to you. Soon you will help me to relax all of the pain and shame away.

You feel so relaxed and happy now Muffy. But you also realize that Aaron must be made to pay for what he did to us Muffy! You know that it is because of all of the shame and pain that Aaron made me feel, that I cannot make love to you the way that you want me to."

"Three..."

"Yes Muffy, you must find women at the Country Club who need Aaron's cock and then get him to seduce them.

You must say the word that I told you to tell Aaron when you want him to do what you say... Then the women will give him money, to help pay for all that he has done to us Muffy. Think of how Aaron has made you wait for me to be able to make love to you Muffy."

"Scumbag..., Two..."

"Yes Muffy, that's it and you must continue to seduce the women's husbands and have them give you money.

Never ask them for money, but tell them afterwards how everything is so expensive: your car, your clothes, your apartment. Tell them that they have made you feel so good. Tell them that they are better lovers than even that handsome hunky Aaron, but that is all you should tell them.

You need for them to give you just a little gift of money. That way you can put all of the money into your bank accounts, just like I told you Muffy, for us."

"One..."

"Relax Muffy, you feel wonderful, you are making me so happy! Every time Aaron wants you, you will continue to get a headache. Only putting money away for us will help you to feel better Muffy!"

"Zero..."

"That's my good girl Muffy! Open your eyes now, feel relaxed and happy."

Muffy opened her eyes, smiled contentedly and brazenly kissed Jessica's luscious lips.

Jessica smiled contentedly, "So Muffy, what do you have in your bag?"

"Muffy smiled back, "I have a gift for you my love. I hope that it makes you feel as good as you make me feel; I hope that it will please you."

Jessica looked and could hardly believe her eyes. There, under the set of Muffy's beach clothes were two bands of one hundred dollar bills!

Jessica exclaimed, "Oh Muffy you are such a little slut! You are making me feel so much better now. Soon I won't have any shame or pain from what Aaron did to me, my delicious little slut!"

Muffy giggled and pointed out, "Those are from my trust fund. I hope that they make you feel better Jessica."

Jessica gushed, "Oh I do my little slut! You make me so happy! Soon, I can be all yours Muffy!

But Muffy, I'm getting concerned that you may be working too hard. I'm going to give you more people to help you. Here are business cards of Van Parker and his old boyfriend Fred. Let them have all of the gay men at the Country Club.

You, my little slut, should just concentrate on seducing the richest men and women and keeping the others working with those who don't pay as well. Van's sister Veronica will help you with the men and women who don't pay as well. I'll give you her phone number and the words to make all of them do what you say later. All right my little slut?"

Muffy smiled and nodded her head.

"Now, you should probably go and put all of this away into your bank accounts, just the way that I told you. Here is the address of the nearest branch.

Afterward, I want to meet you in the room that you rented for me last week at the Sand Dollar Inn on St. Paul Avenue. Here is the key. Just go in and wait for me. I'll be there as soon as I finish my business here.