Venus Flytrap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica opened the robe, let it fall to the floor and challenged, "I turned your friend into a prancing, cross dressing homosexual!"

Jim looked at Jessica's amazing naked body and tossed his sandals off, "Impossible, hypnosis can only help a person to feel free to do what they would have done anyway..."

Jessica insisted, "I tried to fool you into to thinking that it wasn't your friend who was sucking that guy's cock in the restaurant tonight!"

Jim opened and dropped his shorts, "I recognized the dress when they came in. I recognized Van when they were being escorted out; besides, he's not my friend, he's my ex-girlfriend's brother and the only reason that he's here is to take her junk out of my house. He needs to leave tomorrow morning to get back to work."

Jessica declared, "I lied about him spiking my drink this morning. I made him give me have bottles of the drug that he used!"

Jim whipped down his boxer shorts and countered, "Then he'll be the most popular girl in men's prison after I turn the little bastard in to the police!"

Jessica picked up her drink and slugged down a long drink while she admired Jim's spectacularly muscled, naked body and his magnificently erect cock.

"Jim, I'm the only victim that we know about. I've already taken his drugs, so the police won't be able to do anything to him. But don't worry; I'm teaching him a lesson for what he was trying to do to me!"

Jim scooped up his drink and slurped about a quarter of his drink before putting it back down and asserting, "We've both been very, VERY bad!"

Jessica agreed breathlessly, "I'm starting to hate me more every second!"

They fell quickly, feverishly, desperately into each other's embrace. They pawed each other's bodies, they kissed, they licked, they sucked, they squeezed and pinched.

Jessica moaned loudly and saw her advantage as Jim crouched to take her tit into his mouth. She pushed him half onto the couch and dove face first onto his midsection. She leaned her head and shoulder into his pinned body and grabbed him roughly by his balls with one hand.

"All right petunia; I'm going to have to punish you now... first, for lying to me!" Jessica quickly guided Jim's throbbing cock into her mouth with the one hand.

Jim nearly shot his load right then as Jessica took nearly all if his cock into her hot mouth. Jim gently twisted his body around and repositioned himself half on the couch and half over the coffee table. Then he slipped his face up between Jessica's naked thighs and began to kiss and suck her shaved vulva.

Jim worked to guide Jessica slowly onto the couch in a moving, grappling twisting 'lover's sixty-nine' until they were lying together, each faced into the other's crotch, licking, sucking, slurping, teasing with their tongues.

Jessica finally groaned loudly and clenched her pussy muscles on Jim's wicked tongue in an attempt to stop the delicious probing.

She growled "Is that the best you've got cupcake?" Then she ground her dripping pussy harder onto his mouth to silence his inevitable comeback.

Jim responded by pressing one finger tip onto Jessica's anus.

When Jessica moved her pussy away from his mouth slightly, to get away from his teasing finger, Jim gently slipped two fingers into her pussy and began to massage the front wall, looking for her G-spot.

Jessica growled again as she felt her orgasm building quickly... her man had obviously found what he was looking for. Jessica arched her back as she felt a quick, electric spasm shoot through her body. Jim continued to tease the inside of her pussy and sucked in her clitoris, squeezing it, ever so gently between his lips.

Jessica moaned loudly and laid her head on Jim's thigh as the waves of her orgasm began to overtake her.

Jim kept up the attack by teasing the inside of Jessica's pussy with his two fingers, while flicking her clit with his tongue then slurping her throbbing clit back between his lips, kissing her nub.

Jessica murmured and cooed her approval as she came in a huge wave, grinding her pussy on her man's face and mouth, finally whimpering her ongoing appreciation as the waves continued and subsided slowly.

Jim immediately eased up and began to gently caress Jessica's inner labia with his tongue and his lips, while pinching the puffy outer labia of her clenching pussy with his fingers. Jim felt the hot puffs of Jessica's breath on his cock and his balls.

Suddenly Jessica slurped Jim's cock back into her mouth and deep throated him. Jessica continued to lovingly work Jim's tool with her hand and her mouth until Jim lost all control. He reached down to cradle her face as he desperately shot his load into her mouth... Jessica made sure that she swallowed every drop... she giggled as she remembered where she had just heard of proper blow job etiquette.

Amazed, Jim raised Jessica up and they stood together and embraced for a long time catching their breath and basking in the warmth of each other's bodies. Then they both looked down on the little planter with the Venus de Milo at its center.

Jessica enjoyed the feeling of being held tight and being caressed gently all at the same time. It was an old feeling, but this time, it just felt so right...

Then Jim kissed Jessica on her mouth and they both smiled at the odd new taste of each other's mouths. They both began to giggle as they realized that what they were tasting on each others' lips was their own juices, now mixed together. They both glanced at the fly traps that surrounded the goddess of love...

"Um, perhaps I should change those plants out to something more appropriate for the old girl? Tomorrow, would you like to help me pick out some nicer plants for our center piece?"

Jessica smiled her approval and licked more of her juices off of Jims' face.

"Bedroom?"

Jessica agreed, "Bedroom... bring the booze! You're going to need it Marybeth!"

Jim obediently scooped up the tray with the pitcher and their half finished drinks and led the way into the bedroom.

Jessica followed Jim. She pulled the top sheet and blanket down, while he put the tray down on the nightstand. Then they lay together face to face kissing.

Jessica lay still, looking into Jim's eyes and enjoying his soft caresses all along her naked back and down to the impudent little squeezes on her soft butt cheeks.

Jessica kissed Jim as he switched to gently caress her breasts, down her tummy and to her hip. Then she felt him begin to tease further down her tummy to her pubic mound. The gentle rhythmic pressure of the back Jim's fingers playing on her pubis coaxed the little ripples of pleasure that she had been feeling, to rise into waves.

Jessica smiled and she felt the gentle rise of Jims cock, plumping, first against the side of her tummy then right up the center of her belly. She tightened her arms around his neck and his shoulder and slipped one thigh over his trim hip.

"Should I put anything on him Jess?"

"No darling, just come to me when you're ready."

Jim continued to kiss and to caress Jessica for a little while longer before he slipped one finger between the lips of her vulva. He gently caressed the delicate folds of the inner and the outer labia to make sure that she was ready. Then Jim rolled himself on top and slid into place between her thighs.

Jessica smiled and wrapped her legs around his waist, then reached down to guide Jim's delicious dick into herself. She parted her pussy lips and began to press Jim's butt with her heels to encourage Jim to slowly enter her. Jessica knew what was coming, but she still gasped with delight as Jim's cock slid all the way into her hot pussy.

Jim kissed the side of Jessica's throat and took control. He began to rock his hips, gently at first. Then in response to her more rapid breathing, he picked up his pace and began to slide all the way out, then all the way in, grinding gently against her pubic mound with each stroke.

Jessica giggled again and began to move with Jim, bucking upward as each wave of the gentle tension began to build in her belly and her thighs. She began to kiss him and relished the feeling of his tongue sliding and dueling with her tongue as his gorgeous cock continued to fill and refill her.

Soon, Jessica felt the waves of pleasure and of tension, come into a perfect rhythm as the glorious feeling of her orgasm began to drown her.

Jessica cooed, "Oh yes Jim, I want you..., I want you Jim..., please..."

Jim cock exploded into her hot pussy just as the next wave of her orgasm dragged her under again.

Jessica felt the heat of the jets of Jim's gentle, but forceful love, mixed with the flushing of her continuing orgasm as her pussy clutched greedily on his beautiful cock.

Jessica held Jim and felt his breathing slow down and felt his body relax. They rolled over together and resumed lying face to face.

Jessica looked smiling uncertainly into Jim's eyes, "Jim, have you ever heard of the word 'Jinete' before?"

Jim slowly slumped a little and let his eyes close.

"Yes Jim, that's the word that Doctor Sandoval gave all of his patients to relax."

Jim mumbled something unintelligible.

"Jim, I want you to count from ten all the way back to zero. As you count you will relax more and more; you will go deeper and deeper into the trance! Ten..."

"Relax... Ten..."

"You are going to do what I say Jim, because you love me and you want to please me in every way. Nine..."

"I love Jessica... Nine..."

"That right Jim, you love only me. Now lay flat on your back. Eight..."

Jim obediently rolled onto his back, "Only Jessica. Eight..."

"Yes Jim relax, oh you are making me the happiest woman in the world right now!"

"So happy... Seven..."

"Now Jim, open your arms and your legs so that I can tie you to the bed. You are going to love this Jim... because I love you!"

Jim spread his arms and his legs wide, "I love Jessica... Six..."

"That's right Jim. I have tied you to the four corners of the bed with my invisible ropes. You can't see the ropes, but they are there... you can't move your arms or your legs: you are all mine Jim, because you want to be mine!

"I want to be Jessica's... Five..."

Jessica climbed on top of Jim, straddling his hips and rested the tops of both feet over the tops of his thighs, to pin him down tighter. She took hold of his plumping cock and guided him to her pussy lips, "You love me Jim. You want only me for the rest of our lives."

"I want only Jessica... Four..."

Jessica began to guide Jim's still slippery, plump cock into her pussy and sank down slowly, "Ohhhh yes! I'm sorry Jim. I love you so much. And I wouldn't have to do this if I hadn't been hurt so much before. But I know you Jim, I know that you love me and that you would let me do this... you would never want to hurt me!"

"Never hurt Jessica... Three..."

Jessica ground her pussy down on Jim's pubic bone and gasped as the first wave of her surprise mini-orgasm began to spread gently up her body, "I love you Jim; I can't lose you. I am going to make you so happy!"

"Never lose me Jessica... Two..."

Jessica clenched her pussy muscles tight and rose up before quickly sliding back down on Jim's fat cock; another wave of her orgasm rose and flushed Jessica with a tingly heat all the way into her face. "That's right Jim! I am yours and I'll never let anything hurt you. I love you so much, but I'm so afraid Jim. I'm afraid of being hurt again..."

"Never hurt me Jessica... One..."

Jessica sobbed as she clenched Jim's cock tight and rose up again, "Yes Jim... I'll never..."

Jessica stopped at the end of Jim's cock and felt its eager head pulsing on her inner lips. She let the rest of her orgasm dissolve away and looked down to where her hands clutched Jim's chest muscles. She felt tears gather in her eyes as she saw the look of peace on Jim's face.

Jessica sank back down on Jim's cock as she struggled. Suddenly she couldn't stop herself from crying and sobbing. She lay herself down onto Jim's body and kissed his lips as her tears dropped onto his trusting face.

Jessica didn't feel the strong arms wrapping around her body and holding her tight. She didn't realize that something was wrong when she felt warm lips kissing hers as she continued to cry..., until a few seconds after the delicious kiss ended. Jessica opened her eyes and looked at Jim.

Jim looked up earnestly, "I'm afraid too Jessica, but I'm still here. Please don't give up on me; now, where was I? Oh yes... One..."

Jessica froze. Jessica looked at Jim through narrowing eyes, "Jim...? You let me make a fool of myself?"

Jim thought about it carefully "I'm going with both 'Yes' AND 'No...'

You told me this morning all about Aaron, the tennis pro from the country club where you worked as a physical therapist and an aerobics instructor? You told me that he dumped you to try to seduce one of the wealthy women and how much it hurt you... You told me how you planned to use me to make him jealous.

This was before you woke up, so I assume that you don't remember, since you started to tell me about it again after that...

But then you started to try to hypnotize me... I was playing along to see how you really felt about me: if you were just planning to use me or, if you might really love me.

Anyway, I was running out of numbers when you started to cry and I couldn't stop myself from trying to comfort you; you do that to me Jessica. I felt my heart melting because you were crying..."

Jim took a deep breath and sighed, "Jessica, when you took my arm this morning, I could finally see the way out of the knotted little world that I've been living in for the last few months. When you kissed me, I could see all the way ahead... to you; to us.

But I'm not like Aaron with dreams of mansions, cars, Country Clubs, vacations every year to a new and exciting place, I'm just some guy. I'll probably never be able to give you anything better than an apartment in town and this little bungalow at the beach."

"Well don't forget Jim, I have my own money too. I may surprise you..."

"All right Jessica, but, when we're together you'll always know that I'm with you... and when we're apart you'll know that I'm aching to be back in your arms where I belong!

Oh God Jessica, you feel so right in my arms. I have never felt smarter, or more handsome or more worthy than when I am with you.

If I'm just a toy to you, then I'll play along. I'll help you get this Country Club rat jealous... and then I'll leave. But you don't have to hypnotize me... I'll want to keep the memory of this feeling and these moments Jessica, because this is the closest to heaven that I can imagine in this world. The feeling that I'll never be able to have with anybody else ever again in my life... I'll need the memory of this feeling and these wonderful moments in the years to come.

Jessica, I tricked you into telling me who you worked for. I never went to anybody to hypnotize me. But if anybody could hypnotize me; if I would ever trust anybody to, you would be the one that I'd want to be in control, it would only be you Jessica!

Anyway, just make your choice. If I'm just your toy then trust me and I'll play along voluntarily. You won't have to pretend to love me for the rest of the night to win me over... I'll go and sleep on the couch if you'd like. Just tell me when and where to go, I'll put on a good show for you.

But if you do love me, I'll stay here with you. Even if you just let me hold you in my arms..., I'll be making love to you with every breath that I take. Then I'll make breakfast and feed you every morning that we wake up together for the rest of our lives!"

Jessica admitted shyly, "Jim, I called Aaron before I left the motel this evening and told him that I was over him. That I am never going to see him again."

Jessica sat back up, smiled and clenched her pussy tight around the base of Jim's cock. "I mean it. And I meant it when I said that I am yours and that you are mine.

Please forgive me Jim. I just didn't want to take a chance on being hurt again."

"I understand Jess. There is nothing to forgive. You were just saying all of the things that I feel for you and for us... so... 'Zero!'"

Jim and Jessica both started to giggle together.

"And Jim, as far as you sleeping on the couch... you are not going anywhere. Do I make myself clear Mister?"

Jim sat up and held Jessica then kissed her tenderly before laying back down. "I hear and obey, Mistress Jessica!"

Jessica reached back and pulled the sheet over the both of them and snuggled up in Jim's arms to sleep. "Oh by the way, what's for breakfast?"

"Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you: you're going to hate my breakfasts! Runny eggs and over seasoned home fries, or burnt pancakes... like hockey pucks! I definitely would advise you to stay away from the pancakes."

Jessica kissed Jim, "I think I'll go with the pancakes and coffee."

Jim held Jessica tighter, "An excellent choice!"

"Oh by the way Jim, I have a girlfriend coming over to spend a little time with me tomorrow, would you mind if I went out tomorrow to meet her?"

"Jessica, you never need to ask me if you can go out with your friends. I'll keep myself busy getting started on that sundeck. It should take me three days to replace the planking and the privacy screen...

Hey, why don't you bring your friend over? We could all go out to dinner later; I think that I'd like to meet some of your friends."

"Well I'm not sure that she can stay, but I'll ask. How about four o'clock?"

(To be continued...)