Venus Goddess of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers

I went naked to the bedroom and looked at myself in the long mirror. There was now no doubt about it, I had changed. What had been a flabby belly and hips had become firm and sensuously rounded. My breasts no longer drooped, but stood out firm and proud with pink nipples the size of ripe acorns. Thighs that had been fat and ungainly were now tight and temptingly led the eye to my firm cleft nestling beneath a neat vee of pubic hair.

However impossible all this might seem, it was no more impossible than my experiences as I became absorbed into ladyship.

I went to the kitchen and carried ladyship and her box back to the bedroom and, placing both on the bedside table I lay gazing at them. My eye caught the inside of the box lid and its little verse.

“Now who my bosom friend may be

Pray tell thou me tomorrow.”

Who indeed? Was I to have a “bosom friend,” a lover? “If only I had some yarrow,” I thought. I glanced at ladyship and despite the fact that she had no visible face I could have sworn she winked at me. I held my breath, waiting to be absorbed into her once more, but instead I drifted off into sleep.

The following morning when I began to dress I found none of my clothes fitted me properly. To hide what I had always thought of as my fat grotesque body I had always bought sack like dresses. I had avoided anything that might cling to the body like jeans and close fitting shirts. My dresses were indeed sack-like, or perhaps bell tent-like better describes them, and instead of hiding my fatness, they now concealed my newly acquired curves.

Being in somewhat straightened financial circumstances, I had to decide whether my poor savings would stretch to at least one new outfit. As I had to go to the bank at lunch time to get some eating money, I thought I might make up my mind then. So, having no alternative, I put on one of my bell tents and set off for work.

During the course of the morning I got an invitation from Mike and Rod to join them again for lunch. As I had to attend to my finances I turned them down and their disappointment was obvious.

I did not need to question why Mike and Rod had taken this sudden interest in me. However mysterious it might seem, I had now firmly accepted that it was the presence of ladyship in my life that had started to make me more desirable. How far this new found desirability might extend I was yet to discover. It might be limited to the office guys, and since my new curves were not being shown off by an appropriate garment, I did not expect to draw much male interest.

I was wrong.

When I got to the bank there was the usual lunch time queue of workers doing their banking. Among them were a number of men waiting and as I joined the queue I seemed to draw their attention.

It was one thing to be in receipt of attentions from Mike and Rod, both of who I had known for some time, but another to be gazed at by strangers. I felt a hot flush that seemed to start at the soles of my feet and move upwards to flow over my entire body.

There was a couple standing there, husband and wife or boy and girlfriend, and when she saw her swain staring at me she gave me a grim look and said something to him. He looked hastily away, but kept sneaking glances until they had finished their business and departed.

I finally got to the counter, and having made up my mind I would splash out on a new outfit, I drew out far ore than I could afford.

The bank happened to be just around the corner from the shop where I had bought ladyship, so I set out to fulfil my other resolve.

I pushed the shop door open and the bell clanged. This time the old man was standing behind the counter and he looked up as I came in.

He gave his lopsided smile and said, “I’ve got it all ready for you.”

“What?” I asked.

“Your yarrow. That is what you’ve come for, isn’t it?”

“Yes, but how did you…”

“Experience, madam. I invariably find that ladies who purchase the Love goddess and take the box, but do not buy the yarrow, return a few days later for it. I have your’s here.”

He picked up a little cloth bag.

“I trust you are finding your relationship with the goddess a happy one?”

“Well, I…”

“I can see you didn’t keep her in the box.”

“How do you know that?”

“I only have to look at you, madam to see the change in you. You look, if I might be so bold, quite enchanting.”

“Thank you, I …er…”

“Some ladies find it rather bewildering, even a little frightening, at first, but I can assure you that soon you will grow used to her funny little ways, but I must counsel you to be careful.”

“You said that before.”

“Yes, but you see, to receive the many attentions of members of the opposite gender when perhaps one has not been used to it, can be a little overwhelming. Added to this, should madam choose to, if you will allow me to say so, engage in intimate relations, then madam will almost certainly find herself…er… blooming unless stern precautions are taken.”

I thought to find myself blooming would be a most desirable outcome.

The yarrow plus its bag cost me very little, so thanking him I left the goblinesque fellow smiling his asymmetrical smile.

Chapter 4: I Have Gratifying Interlude

I had no time to purchase my new gear that lunch time, so I returned to work, there to receive the further attentions of Mike and Rod. They seemed to find any and every excuse for coming to my desk, leaning over me and touching me. When I went to leave work they were waiting for me.

They wanted to know where I was going and would I like to have an after-work drink with them?

When I told them I was going shopping for food they immediately suggested that they took me out to dinner. Whilst I agreed to their suggestion, I pointed out the necessity to go shopping first. That led to them driving me in Rod’s car to the supermarket to accompanying me and carrying my purchases.

The shopping finished I was whisked off to a very nice restaurant the prices of which had me reeling. The boys were all over me with their attentions and after eating my way through a substantial amount of their money, I was invited back to “their place.”


This was the first time I learned that Mike and Rod shared a small house, and tempted though I was to accept their invitation, I decided to let it go for that evening, telling them, “Perhaps some other time.”

This led to an immediate invitation to have lunch with them again the next day and an after work drink. These invitations I accepted, and with that I was driven home.

Arriving home it was talk time with ladyship. I lay on the bed with ladyship on the bedside table and addressed myself to her.

“This is all very well, ladyship, but I’ve got to get used to the new situation. I mean, you’re doing a remarkable job with me, but it’s all happening a bit fast. Could you slow down a bit?”

I felt the jolt of the influence and the sexual arousal began again and I began to plead with her; “Please don’t do it to me...please…its torment…I can’t stand it…don’t please…”

It was no good; she had me thrashing about on the bed trying desperately to alleviate the agonising craving for sexual gratification. I had lain down on the bed still clothed, but now I ripped my clothes off. I felt as if my entire body was one great sex organ every part of it crying out for gratification.

In the turmoil of my craving it was born in upon me that I was being punished. I also knew why I was being punished. I had refused to go back to the boy’s place. Yet it was not just me. I was in some way a vehicle for ladyship. It was she in me or I in her that needed the gratification and more than this, fertilisation. I was to fulfil her desires.

Those words I had heard in the cave rang in my head; “For the good of the kin.” Ladyship was a fertility goddess and in purchasing her I had become…become what? Was I partner, slave or worshipper?

The thoughts dissolved as pressing a nipple with one hand and penetrating my vagina with the other, I was drawn out once more on the rack of a shattering orgasm. My yelps and moans rose to a shriek that must have frightened the neighbours and then ladyship began to release me from my ordeal.

I lay exhausted and gasping from the overwhelming anguish I had experienced, and then as I began to recover my inertia was replaced with anger. I turned on ladyship;

“You bitch,” I yelled, “You put me through hell. I’ll get rid of you – throw you away with the rubbish…I’ll…Oh God no, please…don’t…”

She was glowing again and I felt another wave of desperate sexual hunger beginning to consume me but this time with redoubled force. I was writhing on the bed weeping, my hands fluttering over my body trying to find some way to quell the torture being inflicted on me, but she was merciless. I was being driven insane with insatiable lust. My fingers once more entered my copiously discharging vagina, thrusting in and out in my wild endeavour to find release.

The agonising pleasure of my orgasm struck me and this time there were no more yelps and moans, no shrieking; I simply whimpered and wept as I passed through the tumult of the climacteric moment and then sank into merciful peace, drained of all energy and with no power to resist the domination of ladyship. I was to be her creature, her worshipper, her alter ego, and I knew that from now on whatever I did to be rid of her, she would find me out again.

She now permeated me and I was to fulfil her desires. I who had in the past so readily scoffed at all that occult stuff, who had mentally derided the old man’s warning to “be careful”, was now a victim. I dared not even try to put ladyship back in the box for fear I might anger her again and be hurled helpless into another sexual whirlpool.

“All right,” I said to her, “You win. I’ll do what you want, but don’t make me suffer again.”

She no longer glowed and had returned to being a stone figurine, but my eyes were drawn to the box and its little verse. I remembered the bag of dried yarrow I had bought that day and felt impelled to fetch it from where I had left it in the kitchen.

I knew what was required of me so after showering away the residue of my two soaking orgasms, I took the bag with its yarrow into my hand and after saying the verse, I put it under my pillow.

I did not expect to go off to sleep easily that night, but when I laid my head on the pillow I felt myself being drawn down into darkness and oblivion.

I don’t know when the dream or vision came to me but on awakening I knew I had seen, not one lover, but three. Three faceless men had appeared in my sleep.

I took the bag of yarrow from under my pillow and flinging it across the room I yelled, “Bloody useless thing; you’re supposed to tell me who my lover will be, not hide his face.”

I saw a flicker of light pass over ladyship and decided it might be better not to pursue my scolding of the yarrow.

As I prepared and ate breakfast I contemplated what I had dreamed. “Three men?” I queried. I didn’t need to be told who two of them were likely to be, but a third? Who could that possibly be? Perhaps some man I had not yet met. “Well, wait and see,” I told myself.

Gathering my courage I picked up and installed ladyship in the box, getting no reaction from her, and set off for work.

The day mostly went as expected, lunch with Mike and Rod, then dinner with them at the same restaurant we had used before. The unexpected was that I got no invitation to go back to their place. Instead Rod announced that they were having a “bit of a do” at their place Saturday night, and would I like to come?

“Yes I would,” I replied, but felt a bit disappointed that the situation would not be as intimate as I would have liked.

It was arranged that Rod would pick me up in his car, but no arrangements were made to have lunch or dinner together for the next day.

That evening I did not take ladyship out of the box, but I now realised that it made no difference whether the figurine was in or out of the box. The real influence of ladyship was always with me. She had become part of me, or I of her. I was careful not to make any moves that might offend her, setting in motion her punishment technique of agonising sexual arousal.

At work and for what remained of the rest of the week Rod and Mike tended to stay in the background and I began to wonder if they were as interested in me as I had thought.

Saturday morning was spent buying the new outfit I had depleted my savings for. For so many years I had been buying the concealing bell-tent type dresses, I hardly knew what I was looking for.

I tried a number of shops without finding anything that appealed and then I met an assistant in one shop whom I shall forever bless. She questioned me about what I wanted the outfit for, so I told her I was going to a party that night and wanted it for that.

She let me pluck things from the racks for a while, but the seeing I really was at a loss to choose she said; “You know, with a figure like yours, (I waited for the covert criticism I had got so used to in the past) I’d be tempted to go for something revealing. It would be a shame to hide what you’ve got.”

I was staggered and looked at her to see if I could detect sarcasm or an attempt to be humorous. The girl was obviously sincere. She took a dress from the rack and said, “Why don’t you try this?”

It was a sea green colour and much to my perplexity came in two pieces. I noted that it was a size sixteen so I protested, “I’d never be able to get into that size, and anyway it would show too much of me.”

“Please, just try it,” pleaded the girl.

There was nothing to lose by putting it on, or at least trying to, just to prove the girl was mistaken.

I went into the changing room and stripping down to panties and bra I first slipped on the lower part of the garment which was really a skirt that finished just above my knees. I had no trouble getting into it as it seemed to fit perfectly. It was the top that I had extreme doubts about. It was a sort of halter arrangement with one tie round the neck and another across the back. It left the back, arms and midriff very exposed, plus quite a lot of breast, and despite my doubts, it fitted me flawlessly.

The girl came in to look at me and I said, “It fits well, but I couldn’t wear it, it shows too much.” I suppose the truth was I had spent so many years trying to hide my ungainly shape, that even now, when I seemed to have undergone a mysterious physical reshuffle, I still wanted to hide my body.

The girl laughed and said, “If I had what you’ve got I’d want to let everyone know it. One suggestion I’d like to make, don’t wear any bras. I think you’re firm enough to do without them and you would look really sexy.”

I was having a struggle to adjust my thinking to this new assessment of my physique, but following the girls suggestion, I took off the top, removed my bras and replaced the top.

“There you are,” said the girl, “absolutely lovely.”

Through the cloth my breasts stood out firmly with the nipples plain to see, and with just sufficient movement to give them almost a life of their own.

Forgetting her professional stance momentarily, the girl looked at me and sighed, “My God, if only I had breasts like that.” Then she snapped back into the sales assistant role and said, “What did I tell you, you look fabulous.”

Looking in the long mirror I had to agree with her, except that I felt as if it wasn’t me I was looking at. If that was the reflection of Dawn Barker, then it was a strange new Dawn Barker mysteriously transformed in the course of a few days.

I am not claiming I now conformed to the emaciated models of the media, size sixteen demonstrated that, but I was looking at a curvaceous young woman who seemed to have everything in the right place.

I agreed to buy the dress, and as the girl put it carefully on a hanger and covered it with a zip up plastic cover, she said, “You’ll knock the guy’s eyes out in that.”

If I had inspired the interest of Rod and Mike in my bell tents, then the girl was probably correct in her assessment of what would happen when they saw me in this dress.

I paid and thanked her profusely for her help and as I parted from her she said, “Have a lovely party, but be careful.”

“Be careful!” Just what the old man had said when I bought ladyship. I felt a little shudder of trepidation pass through me. I now had no doubt about the power of ladyship, which power now seemed to be adhering to me.

I also had no doubt that the dress would have a marked effect on men. “But,” I thought, “Suppose there are lots of guys at the party and they all started to fancy me, how would I cope?”

I shrugged off my anxiety and decided to leave it up to ladyship to see me through any difficulties.

In the afternoon I decided on taking a rest to prepare myself for the coming event. I hung my new acquisition up where I could see it and dozed off still looking at it.

When I woke up I found I had slept a large part of the afternoon away. Rod was picking me up at eight so I began my preparations. While showering I also washed my hair and blow dried it. I then brushed it for some time until it shone and decided I would wear it with just a loose ribbon tied behind my back letting the hair fall to just below my shoulders.

Getting into my new dress I hesitated over whether or not to wear bras. The problem was, all my bras were suited to my old figure and breasts that needed powerful support. If I wore any of those the bra would be clearly seen. I decided on the bold look and omitted the torturous item.

I opted for minimal make-up, thinking that as so much of me was going to be exposed, they might as well see my face unadorned as well. It was a case of “what they see is what they get.”

The evening was cool so I needed a coat. The problem was all my coats were of the bell-tent type, so having nothing else I took the best looking one I had and wore that.

By the time I had finished my preparations it was nearly time for Rod to pick me up. As I waited for him my gaze fell on the box containing ladyship.

I had not been to a party for years, in fact I had hardly socialised outside work at all. I was therefore going through that stage where one questions what to talk about with people. The box and ladyship seemed to offer me a way through this.

When I purchased her I had thought she would make a good talking point, so why not take the box and ladyship along with me. The coat I was wearing had capacious pockets, so in went the box and ladyship. They would be my defence against verbal paralysis.

At one minute to eight a grinning Rod was at my door and off we went.

A ten minute drive and we were there. I hadn’t been sure what to expect. A couple of young bachelors suggested something run down and domestic chaos, so I was pleasantly surprised when we pulled up outside an obviously well cared for house with a garden that had been looked after.

Inside the house was neat and tidy and tastefully furnished. I made some comment to Mike about the place being charming as he helped me off with my coat, but I got no response.

Mike was standing holding my coat staring at me. Rod came in from putting the car away and he also seemed to freeze.

“Is there something wrong?” I asked.

Mike came out of his reverie and said, “Er…I…er, no, nothing wrong, it’s just that you look absolutely fantastic, Dawn.”

“Bloody wonderful,” echoed Rod.

Blushing I was escorted into the lounge and invited to sit down. We parked ourselves in armchairs round a coffee table, and an awkward silence ensued. For a party it all seemed a bit formal and as only the three of us were there I asked what time the others would be arriving.

Rod and Mike gave each other a slightly embarrassed glance and Rod began, “Well, you see Dawn, we thought…er…we thought it would be nice and…er you if didn’t mind…we might just have…”

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,290 Followers