Venus Goddess of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers

“A threesome,” Mike completed.

“You mean there’s no one else coming? There’s just going to be the three of us?”

“Er…yes,” muttered Rod. “We hope you don’t mind, but…”

“It doesn’t matter now whether I mind or not, does it? That’s how it is.”

“We thought we might get to know you better if there was just…” Mike’s voice trailed away as he became lost in his contemplation of me again.

“Would you like something to drink?” asked a clearly uncomfortable Rod.

Since I had really wished to be alone with the two of them, I decided to make no fuss about their deception in implying there was to be a larger gathering. After all, they had not actually said it was a party, just “a bit of a do.” So I accepted the offer of a drink and asked for a brandy and dry.

Rod made three drinks and we sat sipping them in another a slightly uncomfortable silence with the two boys gazing at me as if they would like to eat me. I decided to try and break the conversational deadlock and said, “I bought a funny little thing earlier this week.”

“What’s that?” asked Mike.

“It’s a little figurine; it’s a copy of one that’s over twenty thousand years old. I brought it with me. Would you like to see it?”

Without any great show of enthusiasm the boys agreed they would like to see it.

“It’s in my coat pocket; where did you put my coat, Mike?”

“It’s on the bed in my bedroom,” he replied. “I’ll get it for you.”

“No,” I said hastily. “She takes some rather careful handling. Just tell me where the bedroom is and I’ll get it.”

Mike shrugged and gave me directions to his bedroom. On entering it I could see that Mike at least did himself proud. He had a huge double bed that I conjectured must have often held more than just Mike. “Sexy bugger,” I muttered to myself, then chuckled and added, “I hope”.

The coat was lying on the bed so I retrieved the box and made my way back to the lounge.

The two boys looked far from interested in what I hoped would promote conversation, but I pressed ahead.

“I paid a small fortune for this” I said, opening the box to display ladyship. “She’s a primitive fertility goddess.”

The boys glanced casually at my prize from where they were sitting, still evincing no particular interest. As I took ladyship into my hand the influence juddered through me and I knew something was about to happen.

Mike began to say, “An ugly little devil….” He stopped in mid-sentence, seemingly transfixed by ladyship. She had begun to glow and Rod started to speak but he too got no further than a few words; “What the hell is…”

Ladyship was taking control of me, but that wasn’t all; she seemed to be taking control of Rod and Mike as well. From staring at the figurine, their gaze had transferred to me and their looks spoke volumes.

Inexperienced in the ways of men I might have been, but it was clear what was going on inside Rod and Mike. Perhaps it was ladyship’s vast experience with men that I was benefiting from, but I knew I was looking at a couple of guys who were really fired up.

They moistened their lips as if a favourite dish had been placed in front of them, and their eyes were hooded. Most marked of all was the trembling of their hands and the lumps I could see through the cloth of their trousers at groin level.

They said nothing and made no move, so in spite of my own agitating sexual condition I tried to speak. My voice seemed to come out as a squeak; “She’s an ancient fertility goddess. She’s also a mother and love goddess.”

The boys could hardly keep still in their seats and instead of the ravening wolves I thought men would be when sexually aroused, they seemed more like hungry puppies soulfully begging to be fed. It made me feel very tender towards them, rather like a mother desiring to satisfy her children.

I went on with my explanation of the goddess.

“The idea was that one of the men of the tribe had sexual intercourse with her in the presence of the tribe, and this was supposed to encourage the other men and women to copulate and begin the process of reproduction. It was a way of ensuring the continuation of the kinship group.”

How much of what I was telling them they actually heard I couldn’t tell, but I felt their eyes stripping me. It must have been clear to them what I wanted and needed, but they seemed to be unable to make the first move.

Even in their lust there was something reverential in their gaze, rather like the man in the cave. He had come to me in a manner resembling an act of worship making a prayer like appeal to me. It had been me, or the goddess in me, that had invited sexual contact. It had been me who had released him from the constraints of the sacred, and freed him to enjoy my body. Was it now my role to invite and release from constraint these two young men?

I felt the pressure of my own sexual craving increasing, and I knew ladyship was at work again. It was upon me that the creative act between man and women was to take place. It was within my womb the new life was to be carried. Even though I might desire the act and its outcome, it was for ladyship’s sake it must be done. The fertility goddess was not to be denied.

I knew ladyship’s ways now. She would increase the sexual stress in me until I broke under it and would say or do anything for liberation from its torment. The boys were still in something resembling an hypnotic state, looking at me with voracious hunger, yet unable to speak or move.

It was then I spoke in a manner so audacious that had I been just plain Dawn Barker I would never have thought myself capable of it. But I was not plain Dawn Barker, I was Dawn Barker possessed by the fertility goddess, and her will was irresistible.

“Make me pregnant, boys,” I said.

I stood and untied the two ties that held my halter top together, and let it fall to the floor, exposing my naked breasts.

Rod and Mike stirred and began to come out of their frozen state as I unclipped the top of my skirt to let it join the top on the floor.

I stood for moment clad only in my panties as first Rod the Mike stood up their gaze still riveted on me. Then I slipped my panties down and stepped out of them and into Rod’s arms.

His hands were on my breasts fondling them as he murmured, “My God, Dawn, you’re beautiful.”

Mike came up beside me and said to Rod, “Let’s take her to my bedroom.”

I should like to say that they carried me to the bed, but I was still too large a girl for even these young healthy bucks to easily carry. Instead they came on either side of me and gently impelled me to the bedroom as if they feared I might change my mind.

They lay me on the bed and then there was another pause in the proceedings. They didn’t seem to know what to do next and looked even more like hungry puppies that were not sure if the meal was for them. I decided to break the ice again.

“Well, are you going to strip, or do you intend taking me with your clothes on?”

This galvanised them once more and they began divesting themselves.

What was revealed, despite their apparent reticence, clearly indicated their need. Two long light brown shafts with purple heads stood out clearly and I could see little silvery droplets of precum dripping from their urethras.

They were both nice looking young men with fine physiques and I had no particular preference as to who took me first. The chances were that the first one would be the one to fertilise me, but there was no guarantee that it would be so. In fact I was not really concerned which of them fathered a child on me, as long as it was one of them.

I could see that there was unlikely to be any foreplay at this stage so opening my legs and pulling apart the outer lips of my vagina, as I had in the cave dream, I asked the blunt question, “Who is going to be first?”

Rod looked at Mike who nodded, so it was Rod who came over me and between my legs. I guided his penis into me and as he entered he gave an ecstatic groan and said, “Oh God, Dawn, that’s beautiful.”

I clenched my vaginal muscle round his shaft and this extracted another groan from him. I felt his shaft beginning to move up and down in me and at long last I was really being fucked by a man. I wanted to suck him into me, to devour him and never release him. Unless my cave dream had been something more than a dream, this was the giving of my virginity.

Very quickly Rod needed to release himself into me, and as his orgasm approached he cried out, “I love you Dawn, I want to fuck you for eternity.” Then he descended into incomprehensible cries as he thrust his hot sperm into me.

He ended with a long sigh as if of relief from the terrible tension he had been experiencing. He stayed with me for a few moments, then rolled away to be replaced by Mike.

Mike had been witness to my coupling with Rod, and this had stirred him up even more ferociously than Rod. He came very quickly, but fortunately his orgasm coincided with mine and we ended up howling and moaning together.

Mike stayed with me longer than Rod, but eventually he rolled away from me, and I lay there with one on each side of me.

Despite my orgasm I was still in a state of high arousal and was ready for more, but ladyship was not only a fertility goddess, she was a goddess of love, and I wanted love. I wanted my body to be caressed, my breasts fondled and nipples sucked. I wanted to be kissed deep and long, and perhaps my vagina…would they? Could they?

Both boys had discharged large amounts of semen into me and it was dribbling out of me combined with my own juices. There was that slightly fishy odour that as I later discovered, seems to follows sexual union.

I asked Rod where the shower was, and he accompanied me to it and we showered together. Half way through our ablutions he took me standing up against the shower wall and then carefully washed my vagina to remove the new discharge of sperm.

Returning to the bedroom we found Mike still laying their. “What have you two been doing?” He asked.

“Showering and fucking,” replied Rod with a grin. “You should have joined us.”

“Yes, perhaps I should,” Mike responded. “Next thing you’ll be having Dawn all to yourself.”

“No he won’t, Mike,” I said with a laugh, “I’ll always have some for you.”

“In that case, I’ll go and have a shower myself, and I’ll hold you to that when I come back.”

When he had gone Rod and I lay on the bed. Now I began to get my wish. With his hands exploring my breasts, he started to kiss me. It was kissing like I’d often imagined it to be. Our mouths wide open and tongues vying with each other to enter the other’s mouth and to lick up each other’s saliva.

Rod’s fingers gently squeezed my nipples sending little thrills through my body as he pressed and released. Soon he had given up kissing me and his lips closed over a nipple to suckle me. I held him close to me as if he was a little child and felt waves of maternal love pass through me and I longed to have milk in my breasts that I might feed him with it.

“The mother goddess,” I thought.

Into the midst of this Mike re-entered the bed room and laughingly said, “Is that the best you can do for her,” and with that he spread my legs and I saw his head go down between them.

I had fantasised being given oral sex so many times I knew what he was going to do. I felt his fingers part the outer lips of my vagina, and then a soft, warm tongue, slipped into me, to flash in and out and that drew little yelps and cries from me. These intensified when he got to work on my clitoris, but I became distracted when Rod brought his penis close to my mouth.

Again I knew what was desired, so taking his penis into my hand I drew it to me thinking, “If a guy can put his tongue into my vagina, I guess I can take a penis into my mouth.”

As I took him in Rod’s hands came up behind my head, holding me firmly so that I stayed with him.

It was difficult to focus what was happening to me. I was receiving oral sex at one end and giving it at the other, and whilst I seemed unable to concentrate fully on either, the combination had its effects. The first quivering of an orgasm began, and at the same time Rod began to move quickly in my mouth. As my own orgasm began to rise to fever pitch I wanted to be free of Rods organ so I could scream, but he would not let go of my head.

Suddenly everything seemed to flow together. Rod’s sperm was shooting into my mouth and I was wracked with orgasmic torment. In the midst of my own climatic struggle I tried to swallow Rod’s semen but couldn’t manage all of it.

When he had finished his discharge Rod drew his penis out of my mouth and dropped down beside me. At that moment Mike stopped giving me oral sex and came over me and entered my vagina.

I was still suffering my orgasmic waves and as Mike shot into me I passed the climax and had the pleasure of him still being with me as the vibrations of my climax diminished.

Mike held into me for a while after he had finished then dropped away on the other side of me. The three of us were now exhausted and lay silent for a while. Then I had the strong feeling that I must leave them.

I asked if I could be driven home and the boys protested, saying they wanted me to stop for the night, but for some reason I could not define, I was resolute about leaving.

Regretfully the boys agreed to drive me home, so putting on my dress, picking up ladyship and the box, I put on me coat and Mike drove me home with Rod sitting in the back of the car.

When we were outside my flat they begged me that I would come to their place again, but I smiled and made gave a vague answer. However much I had enjoyed our evening, I knew I would not be repeating it with them.

Something or someone else was awaiting me, but I knew not whom.

Chapter 5: I Gain a New Position

I had not been to church in a long time, but that Sunday morning I made my way to the local place of worship.

I was now in a sort of limbo, not being clear about what was going to happen to me, but I felt the need to give thanks to someone or something for what I had experienced with the boys. I was thankful the preacher did not take up the subject of fornication.

For the rest of Sunday I was at peace with myself. I risked taking ladyship out of her box but there was no influence, and I took it that what had passed between me and the boys - or was it her and the boys? - had met with her approval.

Monday morning, instead of my usual gloom at returning to work, I went on my way rejoicing. I did not know why I was rejoicing, but rejoicing I was.

The days work began as usual but with the boys giving me covert glances. About mid morning Sparks came out of his rat hole and asked, “Would you come into my office, Miss Barker?”

“This is it,” I thought, “I’m to be given my marching orders.”

To my amazement Sparks seemed to smile upon me, and invited me to sit down.

“Miss Barker,” he began, “or may I call you Dawn?”

“By all means I replied,” still waiting for the storm to break.

“Dawn,” he began again, it seems to me that you have for some time been occupying a position with us well below your capabilities.”

He paused as if he expected me to respond, but I simply said defensively, “Oh?”

“Yes,” he said, “and I think it is about time we took advantage of your obvious abilities.”

He paused again, but this time I made no response, thinking this might be a sarcastic lead up to the sack.

“A new position is to be created and the person occupying it will act as a personal assistant to me. It would mean, where you are concerned a considerable increase in salary, but it would also entail very flexible working hours. Would you consider such a position?”

I was flabbergasted. Why in the world was he offering me the job, the person who had stood up to him so defiantly? I gulped and began to ask what exactly this work would entail apart from flexible working hours.

The answers I received were somewhat vague and I was inclined to refuse the offer, but then I felt something happening to me. Ladyship was still in her box at home, but now that didn’t seem to matter anymore. Her influence could reach me no matter where she or I were.

I knew it would be hell trying to hide the appalling sexual arousal she was capable of administering, so I quickly told Sparks I would be very interested in the job.

He beamed his delight upon me and said that upper management would be most pleased, as I was the one they had selected.

Sparks went on, “We shall need to work in close collaboration, Dawn, and so I think it best if you move into this office with me.”

That I didn’t care for, but now felt I had no alternative but to go along with it. It was a large office, and a desk was to be moved in together with a computer. I could finish out the week in my present position, and begin the new one the following Monday, but my new salary and conditions could start immediately.

I left the rat hole in a state of bewilderment, but this was less because I had been offered the job and more because ladyship had warned me not to reject it.

In fact I did not really work the rest of the week in my old job and found few receipts and invoices arriving at my desk, they evidently having been transferred to one of the other girls until a replacement could be found for me.

I had some computer skills but Sparks seemed to think I needed to acquaint myself with the working of the one set up in his office. Thus I was in and out of his presence, either to play with the computer, or to receive bits and pieces of information from him about the ins and outs of my new job.

I was wary of being in close proximity to Sparks and was always waiting for him to start his sarcasm. But on the contrary, he seemed to be going out of his way to be pleasant. I even got to like him a bit.

The salary increase I was to receive was considerable, amounting to fifty percent more than my previous salary. In the light of this I withdrew the last of my savings from the bank, and returning to the shop where I had bought my dress of the “bit of a do,” I sought the assistant who had helped me before.

Finding her I outlined my needs for clothes appropriate for work, yet not frumpy, and further clothes for my leisure hours. What I had in mind would cost much more than the money I had available, but the assistant pointed out that “Madam could make a deposit for whatever she decided on and the items be held for her until she was at leisure to pay the rest of the money.”

That was to let Dracula loose in the blood bank. With the girl’s aid I selected a range of clothes that only the day before would be beyond my wildest financial dreams, and a month before would not have fitted me. I managed to pay for a couple of rather sexy work outfits, and duly paid the deposit for the rest.

The session with Rod and Mike had given me confidence in myself as a sexually desirable female, and now, as I stood naked before my long mirror, I could clearly see the difference. Weighing myself I found that there was still no change, but everything seemed to have moved into what I thought of as, “The right place.”

To reinforce this change in my physical appearance I began to be more careful about what I ate and, rising earlier in the mornings I walked to work, and often walked home. That took about an hour each way. I began to feel really fit and that boosted my self-confidence still further.

It was strange, but although I had thoroughly enjoyed my evening with Rod and Mike, I had no desire to repeat it. They both continued to make overtures, suggesting we had “another get together.” As sweetly as I could I put them off with vague excuses.

Finally they gave up and began to focus their attention on the new girl who had taken my place in the office. I think they had success with her as the three of them always went out to lunch together, and the girl took on a very contented look after a while.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,296 Followers