Venus In India Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed to take a step further. I stopped everything abruptly.

That broke the trance a little. I think the girls had been enjoying the manual mauling of their breasts too much.

"I need to see them. I need to see them now. It's a close call girls but you have to push me now. Show me more" and I took out a wad of money filled with 1000 rupee notes (about $500 worth) and kept it on the seat behind me. "That is your girls but you need to wow me."

Pooja's eyes widened with awe at the money. She looked at Riddhima and winked. She smiled back.

Riddhima looked over at me and then gazed down at her almost exposed breast.

"Sid you stopped why? Go ahead. Complete this job you have started." She continued toying with her slit showing more of her upper thighs. "Look at these beautiful toys for you to play. Sid I deserve the Dolce dress you will. Go ahead pull them out. "Riddhima pleaded me to expose her languidly smiling and biting her lower lip. I was flabbergasted. My hand swiftly shifted her gown top aside to reveal a dusky smallish but full globe of a breast tipped with a dark but erect nipple. It just stared at me to take it in my mouth. She looked over at Pooja.

"Pooja let's see your breasts. Show him your breasts Pooja. He needs to see them now."

Pooja was transfixed at Riddhima's naked breast. She licked her dry lips. She did not reply at her half naked friend's request. I did not care. My other hand yanked one side of Pooja's tank top and exposed the white cotton bra she had on. My hand covered her breast and started exposing it by yanking it out of the confines of the brassiere. She just leaned back and closed her eyes again. Her breasts were milky white in contrast to Riddhima's. She had pink small but erect nipples. My finger caressed each tip lovingly. She just let me manhandle her breasts with wanton abandonment. I needed more. Riddhima now felt my erection rubbing against her legs and buttock. I was dry humping her. I was in discomfort visibly. Riddhima saw this and whispered in my ears.

"You can adjust your cock if you need to Sid. We are not gonna fuck but you can do everything else."

With that she turned sideways such that her ass crack lay directly over my dick. I was still caressing Pooja's breasts and pinching her nipples with one hand while I took my other hand and entered my pants and pulled my cock parallel to Riddhima's ass crack. Riddhima bent over slightly to facilitate my dry humping her in that changing room. I could see her beautiful face in the glass wall and she was looking at Pooja's breasts being caressed by my hands. She took my hand and placed it again on her breasts.

"Sid they are fair game." Riddhima cooed.

Pooja did not want to miss out on the action. She opened her eyes and saw what I was doing to Riddhima. She smiled at her friend. And then looked down at her own naked breasts being touched by a total stranger. She bit her lip and her hands ran through my hair and she brought me close to her and then opened her mouth to kiss me bang on the lips.

"I can do one better than what she can Sid. Your wish is my command." She whispered in my ear once again eyeing the cash on the seat.

I was in throes of passion by now. I was now rocking my cock in Riddhima's butt. She was pushing back. I wanted more.

"Pooja kiss Riddhima" I said without thinking. I was bringing all my fantasies to life. Hell why note I had gotten this far.

Pooja was slightly taken aback at this even her state of complete arousal. Riddhima was now probably too wet in her pussy to care. She just continued to lean over presenting her arse for me to dry hump. She then leaned back at me. Her exposed breast being mauled by my hand. She looked at Pooja who was naked from her waist up and nodded at her. They obviously had seen some porn before I think and knew sort of what to do. She came closer to Riddhima and brushed her lips on hers ever so lightly. Seeing those to girls half naked and kissing each other in front of me drove me wilder. I did not care now.

I went down on my zipper and pulled my dick out. It was not particularly large or intimidating. This I found was actually what girls preferred because as much as they talked about big dicks they actually feared the big ones secretly. My dick head was wet with hot pre cum. I took Riddhima's hand and put it on my cock. She recoiled her hand and looked down at my meat. She pushed me back.

"I told you no sex." She turned to Pooja as if seeking confirmation.

"I am not asking you to fuck it." I said. Pooja added "We will not suck it either. We draw the line there."

I was losing them but both of them did nothing to hide their naked breasts. My dick was handing freely hitting Pooja's leg.

"A hand job is all I am asking" I finally mustered up.

Riddhima seemed relieved but still horrified by the idea. Pooja was more like what the fuck. She touched my dick first. Her warm soft hands caressed my dick so beautifully. Her thumb flicked over my meatus immersing herself in my pre cum. I leaned back and thrust my hip in her grip. I was fucking her hand slowly now.

"Riddhima I still need to play with your breasts while Pooja masturbates me. Please" I said panting as the gorgeous girl kneeled down and was seeing me move my cock in and out of her fist that encircled my meat just inches away from her face. She had obviously done this before. I looked down at her fisting my cock and her naked white breast jiggling as I continued to pound her hand with my wet dick. Riddhima divested her breasts of the gown. Her twin dusky boobs were presented to me by her. She leaned over watching Poooja wank me. I used all my sexual energy in caressing her breasts and pinching her nipples. Riddhima winced in pleasure each time I hurt her on her tits. She was concentrating on Pooja below who was now gripping my cock with renewed fervor and moved her face closer to my manhood. I moved my hands over Riddhima's sexy body and then swiftly dipped it under the slit and started kneading her silky dark thighs. She lay her head back at this point and closed her eyes. She knew what I wanted and she did not feel like protesting. She was hoping I would blow my load quickly in Pooja's hand and this would be all over. I inched closer to her pussy under the gown still watching her naked chest heave against me. Pooja was now opening and closing her grip on my dick and milking it like an expert hand jobber. Her eyes widened as my cock expanded and oozed more pre-cum while I continued thrusting my hip into her hand. I could stay for a long time the girls did now know that. That was my secret sexual superpower. Not length or girth or hotness but staying power and girls in America loved that I had realized more than anything else.

I was now on Riddhima's hot pussy. I started caressing her clit. My thumb flicked her womanhood and she pinched her lip. She was so aroused that I could have inserted my dick in her and she would not have minded but I was not looking for sex just yet. I preferred titillation to the real thing. That was my fetish. I started rubbing her swollen vaginal lips over her black lace panties. I pushed her gown aside a bit more and looked down at the sight below me. It just blew my mind. There was this dusky young nymphet with her breasts bared and her black lace panty covered pussy in full view and legs spread apart to facilitate my playing with her nether parts. Furthermore this second fair beautiful hotpot of a girl sitting on the floor, her creamy tits hanging down and rubicund nipples hoisted up holding my warm wet cock in her white little fingers and my cock moving in and out of her palm at a regular pace. My hands were playing freely with Riddhima's pussy and breasts.

"Pooja touch my cock to her pussy please touch it now. I want to imagine fucking Riddhima now. Help me fuck your friend" I panted thrusting my cock at a faster rate.

Riddhima grabbed Pooja's wet hand and brought it with my cock towards her panty and began rubbing it against the lacy fabric of her undergarment. Her mouth was open in an O. I inserted my finger that had pulled out the cock in her mouth. She instinctively sucked on it. She tasted some of my milky pre-cum on my finger. Her sucking on my finger and my cock in Pooja's hand rubbing on Riddhima's pussy was a heady concoction of sex and titillation that was bringing me to my climax.

"Pooja kiss my cock please kiss it once. Don't suck but kiss it with all your luv please baby kiss my cock and I will come"

I looked down at her. She saw me pleading and then slowly brought her face close to my engorged red penis. Her lips touched my precum covered head and she puckered them on it. All of us were in sexual ecstasy and I don't think we cared what we did.

Riddhima was still rubbing my cock against her panty covered pussy lips. I was pinching her dark dusky breasts all over the place. I was kissing the nape of her naked neck. Pooja was showering kisses on my cock that was in her wet cum covered hand. Then I climaxed. Pooja who was still close to my cock caught the first jet of sperm on her face. It covered her beautiful fair face in milky transparent love juice. She snapped back and instinctively opened her mouth to breath. I took the chance and caught her hair and pointed my cock at her mouth where my after jet landed on her tongue and lips. Pooja had some of my sperm in her mouth and then closed it automatically eating my cock juice. She looked even more lovely covered in my cum on her face and hair. I had pushed Riddhima's panty aside and could see her naked vagina in all its glory. She was pulsating in sexual glory down there. She came close to my ear and whispered "You bastard you made both of us your sluts. You made us eat your spunk. I could taste your cum on your finger and you forced poor Pooja in a facial. You are a crafty ass hole"

I smiled leaning back and looked at her then glanced at the money stack on the chair behind us. "You girls have earned that." I looked down at Pooja who was smiling at me still holding my now limp wet cum covered cock in her wet cum covered hands. She used the tank top to clean the cum off her face and stood up. I bent down and took her breast in my mouth and bit her playfully on one of her nipples. She giggled and pushed me back.

"Enough Casanova. Now leave us girls alone and go find some other young girls to prey on" Pooja pushed me out of the changing room. She picked the wad of cash and ran it along her bare stomach between her breasts and up to her face and kissed it seductively. "We will make sure we spend this wisely."

I stumbled out of the room watching those two wonderful ladies still naked and covered in my love juices. I zipped up my cock and adjusted my hair and pants. I quietly walked away from that place and out from the shop mingling seamlessly into the vast sea of people outside. My eyes still hungry for more but my cock would need time to recover. It had been to the mound of Venus and back today. Yet there would be more. This was going to be a glorious summer I could tell.

12