Venus In India Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead. Touch it Shormila. This is YOUR toy. Hold it, caress it with your lovely long fingers. It is yearning for a beautiful woman's touch. It wants you to love him."

"He will make me happy today" She said and grabbed my cock with her fingers. Her finger tips covered in henna from her marriage travelled over my dick head and then caressed my engorged shaft.

"Ooh Ma! Is this what will go in me?"

"All the way in and out and then in again. Do you want it Shormila. Tell me how you want it my Bangla doll"

"Ooh Ma! Just like I imagined it would be. You have to fuck me with this sweet think Sid. I want you to have sex with my vagina like you always have wanted all these days. Tease me, wet me up and then thrust it all the way in me Sid. Thrust your cock in me deep. I want to feel you inside me today. Quench my pussy with your cum." She was getting nastier now. That drove me over the limit again.

I looked down at her fisting my cock. She was still staring at it as she moved my foreskin back to reveal and engorged head spurting pre-cum like saliva on to her hand. She massaged my shaft and then moved her fingers to caress my engorged balls. She cupped each of my testicle in succession and held them lovingly as if wondering how much of their juice she was going to be filled with soon. Her fingers traced their way back along the base of my cock and then she grabbed it like a rod. She pulled me towards her and pushed the tip of my cock between her legs. She clamped her thighs around me and pulled me in rhythmically as if she wanted me to fuck her. I was so horned up that I could not continue to be patient anymore. This vixen needed some rough love now.

"You slut you need me. Shormila you dirty dirty Bengali slut housewife, you need some man in you don't you?"

"Always, I have been a slave of a male organ. I want it to skewer my innards. Push deep to such depths that will fulfill my desire for a slutty night out. Sid can you make love to my womanhood? Can you please fuck me hard. Sid please I beg you' She again was sexily whimpering a tear formed in her eyes. She was literally begging for a fucking. "Sid do it soon, make Shormila your next conquest. She needs you inside her now Sid. Shormila needs to feel like a dirty whore."

"Shormila I will fuck you. Slut but you will have to wait. First I want you to pleasure me like a slut should help her master" I looked at her. She opened her eyes. I put my hand behind her head and pulled her up and guided it towards my dick. So far my cock had enjoyed her soft fingers now I wanted her luscious Bengali lips and that pink tongue to service it. I wanted to fuck her sexy mouth hard before I impaled her wet pussy. From Lip to Lip I wanted her to be mine. She saw now what I wanted. She looked at me pleading saying "No" with her eyes. She resisted and kept my dick in her hands pleading me to fuck her instead. I was not going to take no for an answer. I removed my cock from her hand and made her sit up. She closed her eyes. I stood up and brought my cock level with her beautiful face. Her hands went limp by her side. He pretty breasts still hung there in mid air like lambs waiting to be slaughtered.

In due time they would get their share of rough love. First my cock needed her mouth.

I held the cock wet with pre-cum close to her lip. I brushed her lips with my engorged meat back and forth. As the pre-cum coated her lip she licked it feeling the saltiness of the liquid love juice on her mouth. The smell maybe repulsed her but I held her head steadfast by grabbing her dark long hair firmly. She winced and her mouth opened ever so slightly. I pushed my cock through her lips. Her mouth opened again. I pushed my dick farther in. I was pushing her head in towards my cock as I saw my shaft enter her soft wet mouth. I kept pushing in deeper and deeper. Oh gawd the feeling of having your cock inside a beautiful wet mouth is the best feeling in the world. She gagged at first. I pulled out my cock. She wa crying some tears. I did not care for her pleading look.

"Do you want me to stop? You can leave then slut. No fucking for you if you don't suck"

She opened her mouth obediently for my cock to fuck it. I inserted my large organ in her mouth pushing her tongue to the side. My dick grew more inside her face. I could see the outline of my dick head in her cheeks as I rhythmically started to impale her face. She like a good slut kept her mouth as wide open as possible. I kept thrusting inside her throat. I could see she was a good swallower. I was now touching her upper pharynx and she was not gagging any more.

"Look at me slut Shormila. Look up at your master when I am fucking your face. Look at me with oyur pretty brown eyes while my dick goes in and out of your beautifully formed face. Do it bitch!" I commanded.

Reluctantly she opened her eyes and looked at me. It is the most sensuous thing for a man to see a naked woman look up to him from below as she is allowing him to fuck her mouth. There is no better sexual epitome that that scene. My ass clenched as I kept fucking her in her cheeks and throat. My cum was now mixing with her saliva and delving deep into her throat and she was dutifully swallowing my juice. Five minutes of fucking her mouth and I was ready to take her now.

"Shormila I want to take that vagina of yours. Are you ready for me down there?" I pulled my now enormously enlarged cock out of her throat and mouth. It came out with a loud "plop' sound. She licked her lips and took a second to take a deep breath. She had apparently never been in a blow job situation before at least not like what I had done to her. I had mauled her mouth with my dick like it was a dirty receptacle for my sexual fiendishness. She probably had never been on the receiving end of such debauchery as I had shown her by creaming her mouth.

She did not say anything. She lay back slowly wiping her mouth. Her breasts again in resplendent view for me. She was sweating profusely now. Breathing hard. She spread her legs. Slowly she reached down and moved her panty aside to reveal her womanhood for me. She had given her consent. She wanted me to fuck her.

I held my dong in my hand and coated it with the mix of her saliva and my cum. I positioned it in front of her pussy lips and then like an enraged animal I gave one hard thrust and entered her.

She screamed out in pain. Well almost since I engulfed her mouth with mine just as I entered her. Aarnav was sleeping in the other room. She was rocking under me with agony. That is when I realized the horrific truth...

.....she was a Virgin! Holy Cow! She was a Virgin still? I mean what the fuck.....she had been married for a year now. That is why she was so horny. 25 years and no sex even after marriage. What a retard her husband was. Or maybe he was gay? How could he let this piece of female ass go unsatisfied? Then it struck me. I was too rough with her for her first time.

I whispered in her ear. "Shormila you okay? I am sorry I did not know. We can stop"

In response she crossed her naked thighs behind my arse and pulled me in. I said what the hell. I was not serious about stopping anyways. I had not come this far to stop. I was just trying to be nice.

"You slut, you have never had a man before. Fucking I will make you the whore you want to be. I will fuck you everyday, maybe twice a day. You will be my fuck toy from now on bitch. Your pussy will be so fucked that you will not desire any other man. Oh Shormila I will make a woman out of you yet"

With this proclamation I thrust deep inside. She almost stopped breathing and her eyes were shut tight in pain. Tears rolled down her eyes on the bed. I increased my speed and force of fucking her poor little virgin womanness. I was now pounding her between her thighs. My hands were systematically squeezing the juice out of her breasts. I pinched and bit on her nipples while fucking her harder. My wet balls slapped on her ass in unison as my dick rammed her again and again and again. I took mouthfuls of her thick juicy breasts and sucked hard leaving dark spots all over. I took her lips in my mouth and sucked on them. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out and I sucked her tongue. I spat in her mouth and she swallowed my saliva. My pounding got harder and faster. Her breasts were getting tortured and blue due to my sucking and biting. She continued to moan and groan as well as wince in pleasure and pain as I used her like a toilet. I abused her tits and fucked her below hard. I was spitting on her face and in her mouth which she allowed like a obedient animal. Her hands were caressing my balls. She wanted me to cum inside her. I had other plans.

I was close to my climax. I wanted her to drink my sperm. I wanted her to swallow my dick and milk my orgasms. She was my slut and I was going to make her one.

When I felt I was close I pulled out. She opened her eyes and questioned me. I did not care at this point. There was a loud "pop" as my engorged dick exited her swollen wet vagina. I held her breasts and pulled her up. Instantly she knew what I was going to do. I kept her hand on my dick and told her what to do.

"Shormila my slave wank my cock. Wank it till I come and then what are you going to do?"

She was silently holding my cock and giving me a hand job.

"Slut what are you going to do?"

"I need you in my mouth Sid. I want to swallow your seed. I want you to cum in my mouth so that I can taste you deep inside my throat. Sid cum inside my mouth" She said looking up at me.

"Say it again slut. Say it like you mean it you sexy little thing. Say it that will make me do to your mouth what I just did to your pussy"

"Ahhh Ooh ma Sid put it in my mouth. Put it in my lips, spread my mouth apart with that beautiful organ of yours. Pump it in my throat. Fuck my pretty little mouth with that long hard wet cock of yours. Its all yours Sid....Aaahhh Sid Shormila wants to be treated like a toilet in the mouth. Let loose your sperm in my throat. I will swallow and milk every last drop. Its my nectar....my salvation"

I could not hold any longer. I pressed her cheeks hard and she opened wide. I moved my cock in her mouth just as the first load discharged inside her cheeks. She gagged at first. I did not care. She tried to push back. I clenched her hair tighter and push my cock instead deeper in her throat. My second load must have gone directly in her esophagus. I could see her throat moving hard to swallow my load. She opened her mouth wider, I thrust in deeper and my third jet hit her again in the throat. Her eyes were watering shut. As my balls tightened up and kept squirting the semen in her mouth she swallowed every bit of it.

My cock was spent finally. It limped up in her mouth. She fell back spent on the bed. Naked breasts jiggled as she smiled and laughed. There was cum still oozing out of her mouth. She looked like a whore now. She had come in a demure housewife and I had introduced her to slutdom. I had denuded her, entered her mouth and pussy.....inundated her with my sperm and deposited it deep in her.

Her eyese closed I lay by her. I gently kissed her lips. The play acting was over. I was grateful for this young Bengali girl for giving me the time of my life and taking care of my son. I caressed her nipples and cupped her beautiful breasts as she lay there spent and exhausted.

"Shormila I hope that was not too rough. I am sorry I may have gotten carried away a little" I whispered in her ears while fingering her wet pussy lips. She spread her legs farther apart to facilitate me.

She smiled at me finally. Her breasts heaved up and down under my caressing. She came closer to me and hugged me tight. She kissed me on the lips. She gently held my limp cock in her hands and touched it lovingly.

"Ooh little Sid don't listen to your master. Shormila enjoyed your every thrust in her. I would take you in my mouth any day. Little Sid was the best thing Shormila has had in years." She said looking at my Penis. She caressed my loose balls and looked at me, "Shormila is in your debt babu moshai.....you showed me pleasure. I will do your bidding for as long as I stay here. You are my Devdas and I am your Paro"

I laughed at the analogy.....these bongs (slang for Bengali)! I lay back and wondered if my holidays had reached their pinnacle or was there more to come.

I did not care. At this moment neither did the naked woman next to me.

Until the next conquest came along.........

12