Vera

Story Info
Busted at work reaps unexpected results.
1.9k words
4.18
19.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn."

I cursed myself for my carelessness. Although it wasn't particularly busy when the call came, I left in such haste that I had made what might have been a huge mistake. My wife, Keely, was working second shift and our reliable friend proved not so much: my son was left stranded at school without a ride home. I grabbed my keys and ran out the door, telling the office at large that I was off to rescue him. Ordinarily, this late in the day, I'd have just stayed home rather than make the round trip but today I was in charge of locking up - I had to come back.

What caused me to curse upon my return was realizing that I had left Firefox open and one of those tabs marked the erotic literature website I had been perusing. My birthday was coming up and Keely had promised me something 'special' which likely meant a babysitter and some porn - which was fine by me and the thought of my gift had left me at a constant low level arousal. So, in between calls, I was reading through a series of cuckold stories. The humiliation aspect didn't appeal to me but the idea of a woman calling the shots and pushing boundaries certainly did!

I glanced around guiltily to see if anyone was watching me and no one was. Things were as I left them - the website wasn't even on top - and I realized that it was pretty unlikely for someone to have come into my office and discovered my distraction. The phone rang and, before I knew it, the grind had claimed me, keeping me occupied beyond quitting time.

"Have a good night," our receptionist Vera said from the door.

I didn't even look up from what I was doing. "You, too!" I replied.

It couldn't even have been a minute before I realized that I hadn't heard the front door close behind Vera. Looking up, I saw her still standing at the door, leaning against the jamb, watching me. Often she does that when there's something she needs to ask and doesn't want to interrupt.

"I'm sorry, I thought you had left," I said, laying aside my work. "Sup?"

She hesitated and I watched her face, which had always been so expressive, flush with color. Vera had my full attention. Something was definitely up but what it was I had no clue.

"I needed a file while you were gone," she finally said.

"Ah, okay. Did you find what you were looking for?" I asked while glancing at the file cabinet.

"It wasn't that kind of file. I needed that attachment Bob emailed you," she replied, the implication of her words finally sinking in. She continued "it was on your computer."

It was my turn to flush. I knew, in that instant, she had nosed around on my computer and saw what I was reading. Over the last five years I had always lusted a bit after Vera, so the idea of talking about sex with her wasn't totally foreign to me but not like this. My mind raced as I tried to come up with some kind of plausible cover story but I knew, without a doubt, that I was busted. I'm a horrible liar. Still, I had no idea where this was going to go - I was fairly certain she wasn't going to rat me out to my wife or boss but, heck, who knows these days?

I replied with a noncommittal "oh" and left the ball in her court.

She paused again, obviously thinking things over. "So, you're gay then?" she finally asked.

My laugh was likely a nervous one but it did match my sense of relief. She was at least curious, which meant that she wasn't likely to cause trouble. I still wasn't sure about the situation though and decided to be coy, just in case I had totally misread all of this. "What do you mean?" I responded.

"The story you were reading talked about a guy watching his wife have sex and then, uh, cleaning her up afterward. With his tongue." I don't think I had EVER seen that deep a shade of red coloring her cheeks. I decided then and there that there was no reason to be less than candid with her.

"No, I'm not gay. At least I don't think so. It's more the idea of having a woman in charge. I've thought about it a lot and think that after making all these decisions at work, having the roles reversed appeals to me. You know, having the woman in control. Things were a bit slow this afternoon and you caught me reading it. Sorry," I ended weakly.

"There's no reason to be sorry and I'm glad you're not gay. Do you do this sort of thing often with Keely?"

"Actually, no. I've hinted around a bit but it's not something she's in to, I guess. And it's not worth upsetting the apple cart over. What Keely and I do is always fantastic. It's just not her thing. Which is fine."

"So you sit in your office, reading this kind of porn and have never followed through on any of it? Must be frustrating."

"It's not like that - I do actually work, you know. I'm just wound up a bit. I have a date night coming up," and with that I gave her a conspirator's grin. I got up from my chair, closed the blinds and reached for my keys.

Vera hadn't moved from the door though. She just watched me and I was incredibly conscious of it. I knew I was still blushing and the urge to just run, to get out of the situation as quickly as possible, coursed through me. I stopped as I realized she wasn't done.

Seconds ticked by. We were watching each other now, almost like we were battling, waiting for each other to make some sort of move. My body thrilled with the idea that something good might just happen here but I had no idea where her thoughts were going. So I stopped and watched and, just like that, you could see her mind being resolved. A decision had been made.

She left the door, entered my office proper and walked right up to me. "Don't say anything, I think I know how this is supposed to work," and a jolt went through me as I felt her hand on my belt. With her other hand, she pushed me back against my desk. This was absolutely too good to be true! I was finally getting my shot at Vera and as often as I imagined her naked I couldn't wait to strip her down! She grabbed my wrist though as I reached for her blouse.

"No. This is my thing, not yours," and she put my hand on the desk, by my side, and then moved my other hand to the same position. "Leave 'em there."

And with that she undid my belt and slid my pants down to my ankles. She stood up straight and snaked her hand into my boxer briefs. "You know, I'd always wondered what it'd be like to suck your cock." Her hand felt smooth and cool as the blood began to flow into my member - to rise to her touch. Hooking her thumbs under the elastic, she tugged my shorts down and exposed my quickening cock. She smiled and kneeled in front of me, inspected my cock and then grinned up at me again. "Wouldn't have guessed you were shaved. Interesting." And with that she took me in her mouth, immediately bringing my cock to full hardness.

It was the most amazing thing. I felt as though I had five years worth of pent up sexual urges all waiting for this moment. I couldn't believe that finally one of my fantasies had come true - there was Vera, working my cock with her hands, lips and tongue as though she knew just how I liked it. I wanted to preserve this image in my mind, the sight of Vera there in front of me, her blue/green/gray eyes looking up occasionally. A moan escaped me and I knew I wouldn't last long. It was all I could do to keep from exploding right there on the spot.

She stopped and looked at me. "Ah, poor baby. You want to cum already, don't you? Well, lucky for you, I've got errands to run so this will have to be quick. Also lucky for you, I know what you want and, for your birthday, I'm going to GIVE it to you," she taunted as her hand continued lightly stroking. "This time it'll be your turn to swallow," and her smile was part mischief, part sexual as she went back to sucking.

It was too much. This was two fantasies combined. Not only was it Vera but she was being dominant! I could not believe this was happening and the more I thought of it, the more excited I became until there was no thought left. My gasp was the only fair warning she got as five years of desire erupted from my cock. Vera backed off, just a bit, so that the tip of my cock still rested in her mouth, taking every bit of sperm as I spasmed.

My breath was ragged and I felt totally exhausted. The whole thing was just incredible. "That was just ama-" I started to say. She interrupted by putting her hand to my lips and shook her head no. I realized then that her mouth was full. Full of my cum. Incredibly, as much as I fantasized about this, right now it was the last thing I wanted. She raised her eyebrow and with her free hand reached down and squeezed hard on my cock while opening my mouth. There was a slight smirk on her face as she leaned in for THE kiss.

"Not bad," I thought as we began kissing, her tongue just barely entering my mouth. Slightly salty but not bad. I was wondering what the big deal was right up until she reached behind my head, locking my lips to hers and finally released that warm jism into my mouth, all at once. I bucked back a bit but she didn't let go. Eventually, I swallowed my own spunk as we continued to kiss, my hands were no longer on the table but were crushing her against me.

She stopped and leaned back to look at me with that same grin of hers. "How was it?" she asked.

"Awful," I said honestly. I couldn't believe I had actually fantasized about that.

"So you wouldn't want me to do that again?" she teased.

And even though I had just shuddered at the idea of what we just did, I realized that, for Vera, I would willing do it anytime she wanted. We men are total head cases, pun intended. "Yes," I answered honestly, "I would very much like to do that again."

She laughed at me and reached behind her back to break my grasp. "Good! That was fun. Maybe next time we can try that creampie you were reading about. I gotta run now. Bye!"

Vera left slightly hurried as I stood there propped up by the desk - my pants still around my ankles. I was glad my wife was coming home late, hopefully after a good night sleep I would be composed enough to hide it. But then it occurred to me: what's it going to be like to see Vera at work tomorrow? How was it ever going to be business as usual after THAT? A wayward drip of cum left my cock and hit my thigh. I wiped at it absentmindedly as, already, I began imagining that promised pie.