Vera on the Veldt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,392 Followers

"Please, I need you to stop now. I can't wait."

"Allright, but you'll have to just go around the Rover. There are no bushes or trees in this area."

"You'll stay outside, just in case, won't you?"

"Yes," I said, pulling to a stop.

We got out, her on one side and me on the other. I heard her fumbling with her clothing, and then the quiet "sssssssss" as she emptied her bladder.

I heard more clothing sounds as she said, "Uhh, this afternoon...did you like what you saw?"

"What do you mean?" I was trying to remain professional.

"When you saw me naked."

"Mrs. Fitzgerald, I was only removing the leeches, not examining you."

"That's a bunch of horse manure. You're a man. I know you looked, and I saw how it affected you. Now I want to know if you liked what you saw." Then, more softly, "And please call me Vera. Mrs. Fitzgerald make me feel very old."

"Vera, you have a very beautiful body, but I don't think we should go any further with this."

She stepped around the Rover, completely nude in the bright moonlight. The soft lighting highlighted every curve, and she walked to me, her hips swaying and her breasts making a soft bounce with each step. When she stopped in front of me, she unclipped the bun, and her red tresses cascaded over her shoulders.

"Why? Reggie will be out cold until morning. Do you still like it?"

She moved closer and put her arms around my neck. Her lips found mine and kissed me sensuously. I responded, instinctively at first, then with desire. I cupped her hips with both hands, squeezing gently, and Vera moaned through the kiss. One hand dropped from my neck and inched down, finally finding my crotch and rubbing my growing erection. Vera moaned again and unbuckled my belt, undid the zipper and pushed the pants down. My shorts followed, and then soft fingers closed around me. She softly stroked me to full hardness while her tongue sought mine. When I caressed her breast her whole body shuddered and she kissed even more intensely.

She broke the kiss, turned and opened the back door of the Rover, pushed the assortment of cameras and film cans to the floor, and laid on her back on the seat.

"Please..." was all she said, and beckoned me with her slender hand. I got in and closed the door.

Vera made love like a woman starved for touch. She seemed to be trying to touch every inch of me with all of her body possible. She loved caresses on her breasts, belly, hips and thighs, and when I gently tugged on her nipple, her hips bucked wildly in the throes of an orgasm. She would not, could not stop. She guided my hand to her swollen lips, gently rubbing my fingertips over them until I took up the rhythm. As I slipped a finger between the lips to the soft and very wet inner lips, she arched her back, thrusting herself over my finger. As she slipped back down on the seat, I rubbed a second finger over her little button, and she shot up again with a loud moan.

"Oh, God, don't stop, don't stop," she gasped as she tried to ride my hand. Her hand found me again and began stroking. "Don't go off yet; I want you inside me, soon."

As I slipped another finger beside the one slipping in an out of her passage, I began rubbing her swollen nub with my thumb.

"Ahhhhhh, I'm going again." Vera's hips shuddered and she panted out another orgasm. As she peaked, her hand began pulling my member to her.

"Now, oh God, now. Be inside me, now."

She spread her thighs wide, and pulled me to her. Her soft hand guided me to the portal, and urged me in. I tried to hold back, to make it easier for her, but she was so wet, and pushed against me so hard, that I slid in until our bodies touched on the first stroke. Vera moaned, over and over, "Ahhhhhh, it's...ummmm...been so long...feels so...oh God...right there...yes...faster, faster... gasp...faster."

She pulled me to her lips and kissed me fiercely, her tongue twining with mine as her hips rose to meet every thrust. She used one hand to pull at my hips, setting the rhythm she liked and trying to push me deeper, as the other fondled her breast and rolled her nipple. Vera was a woman out of control of her own body, instead giving in to her instinct and letting it guide her actions. She caressed, she thrust, she ground her mound against me when I was buried deep within her silken passage, all the time kissing with open mouth and exploring tongue. As she climbed to the height of her passion, she began murmuring sounds through her kisses, the soft sounds of a woman ready to explode with release. Her body stiffened, then thrust, again and again, and the sounds became an animalistic babble of passion. I erupted in her as she thrust hard and cried out, then again, and again, filling her passage with my seed. I groaned as she started thrusting again, driving herself over my softening member until she moaned again, arched high, and cried out in yet another peak. Finally, she relaxed, kissed me deeply, and held me close. When I tried to withdraw, she quietly said, "No." and held me closer. We lay like that until my member slipped from between her lips and lay flaccid against her silken thigh.

When I woke, the first pale, purple shadows of dawn were dusting the grassland.

"Vera, we have to get back to camp. Your husband-"

"Cares only for his gin bottle, not about me. It's been four years since he touched me. Up until now, I've been able to...well, keep myself from thinking about it. After the zebras, and you touching me to get the leeches off and to rub on the cream, and then the dance...I can't put it aside anymore"

"But-"

She place her fingers to my lips. "Just love me again, now."

We slipped back into camp, unseen, at least by her husband. I saw the cooks and trackers smiling and whispering to each other.

After breakfast, Vera said, "Well, what are we going to see today?"

"I had planned to find some wild dogs. They have an interesting family life, and they are rather pretty, I think."

"My stomach still hurts.," said the colonel.

"Well, you stay right here and get well, then.," said Vera, patting him on the shoulder.

The rest of the trip was an adventure for both of us. We found the wild dogs, that morning, and when Vera saw the lead dog licking under the lead female's tail she said, "That might be interesting to try." We didn't take many photographs of the wild dogs. I spent the morning demonstrating to Vera how a man makes love to a woman with his tongue. Actually, I enjoyed it tremendously. She had a wonderful scent, a fantastic taste, and exquisite inner lips that became swollen and seemed to wrap around my tongue. Her orgasms were always accompanied by those soft moanings and murmurs as she completely abandoned herself to her feelings. Vera, in turn, taught herself how to make love to a man with her own mouth and tongue. I didn't have a great deal of experience in these matters, but Vera had a certain instinctive talent that made me moan and murmur as well.

Each day brought some new position, or some way to increase her or my pleasure. Vera worked to make me erect, and when that failed, fingers, lips and tongues gave her the pleasure she craved. She cried on the day they left, and I did some severe damage to my scotch supply for a couple days.

That was fifteen years ago, and I remember it just as if it were yesterday. But then, it's not really all that long ago. Just fifteen years, one marriage, two daughters and one son ago. The daughters have their mother's red hair, and if the oldest one is representative, both will also have their mothers wonderful body. I hate to think of what I'm going to go through if they inherited their mothers libido. I guess I'll have to lock them up. Our son looks like me, and already is showing signs of wanting to walk off the beaten path, just like his father.

You see, Vera divorced old Reggie, soon after their return. She sent a telegram saying she would be in Nairobi on the first of August, and if I wasn't there, she would understand and go back to England. I thought about it for at least a couple of seconds. I met her as she got off the plane. We married a month later.

Last night, over my scotch, I remembered that hunt as I have a thousand times before. Today, in the same chair on the same verandah, I wait for Vera as I finish my morning cup of coffee. She remembers that trip too. After breakfast, she told me she wants to drive out on the veldt to see the zebras. What can I say? There's nothing in the back seat of the Rover, and we'll probably have to stop on the way back so she can...well, you get the idea.

ronde
ronde
2,392 Followers
12