Vera's Contract

Story Info
Vera learns how a typical day at Katyuska's new job goes.
8.6k words
4.74
55.8k
66
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rayne416
rayne416
1,015 Followers

All characters in this story are 18 or older, and the author does not in any way condone non-consensual sex. This story is fiction and contains: rough anal, pain, humiliation and degradation, ass to mouth, and rough oral; if you don't like these themes, please do not read or rate it. This work is purely fantasy, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

*****

"Did you hear that, mate?" Vera looked quizzically around the room, and I subtly turned up the lounge music I had playing on my surround system.

"Eh? No, I didn't hear anything," I responded, leaning back in my desk chair. She sat across from me, an already petite girl dwarfed by the size of my study. The wide span of the white desk I sat behind did not make her look any larger. Her eyes glanced around distractedly a few more seconds before her attention returned to the photobook in front of her.

They were the hottest pics travelling around the web right now of Katyuska, from a few new cosplays to boudoir shoots to lewds, all with a recent look and feel about them that was causing general uproar in the modelling and cosplay industries. The general consensus on the discussion boards was that there were two new looks that had captivated everyone, both men and women alike. Most people already agreed that Katyuska was hot as hell. But with these new pics, you either felt like Katyuska reaaaally wanted to fuck you as the viewer, or she had a look that belied satisfaction, fatigue and a little desire. It turns out, Katyuska was also Vera's role model, friend and cosplay mentor, and she hadn't been able to extract the secret from Kayuska yet. So, she had scheduled a pre-photoshoot appointment with Katyuska's new photographer to get the secret from the source, and to see if I could replicate it with her.

Her dyed platinum blonde hair fell around her shoulders as she peered at each photo, her dark red lips slightly parted as she took in each image of lust, passion, and mystery. Business had started booming right after I had "signed" Katyuska, her Patreon taking off and earning her thousands, myself skimming a bit from that, and a fuckload more off hardcopy picture books. In our conversation via text, Vera had definitely picked up on the hints that this could be a huge boost in revenue for her if it went the same way as it had for Katyuska.

She finally tore her eyes away from the sexually charged images to look at me and asked,

"So how do you do this? Her prior lewds and boudoir sets were already hot, but somehow you've surpassed them with these, and no one seems to knows why."

She tried to pierce me with her gaze, willing the answer out of me with her sharp beauty and equally sharp business-like demeanor. I sighed and relaxed a little farther back in my chair, opened a drawer and pulled out a sheet of paper to place it on the desk.

"Sorry Vera, I know we're acquainted and all, but I can't go spilling trade secrets when they're working out so well for us. And if Katyuska wouldn't tell you herself, you know it's important! You sign the NDA, and I'll let you in on our secret." I slid the paper and a pen across the desk, shuffling my way forward in my chair to stretch across it. She quickly flipped the paper around to face herself and began reading carefully. I settled back into my chair, enjoying the lips and warm throat locked around my cock surreptitiously under the desk.

I could see Vera's lips moving as she read, and envisioned her lips instead wrapped around my cock. Her mouth was so small, getting my entire dick into her would surely be an ordeal. And just thinking about trying to wedge my cock between her ass cheeks made my dick sore. I mused as I ran through the catalog of lingerie in my head that would make the upcoming shoot perfect. Once she had read the entire document thoroughly, she looked back up at me.

"So, this just says I can't tell anyone what I see here in your house or studio? And if I do you can ruin my life, blah blah blah...?"

"Yeah, pretty much. Gotta keep trade secrets secret! Especially when there is such a demand for Kat's hot piece of ass!"

"God, she IS so fucking hot! Fair enough." She signed NDA quickly and passed it back to me, sitting on the edge of her chair expectantly. I looked at it, satisfied.

"Great!" and then looking down at my lap and stating flatly, "Go ahead and bend over the desk and spread your asscheeks."

"Excuse me?!" Vera startled at the statement, crossing her arms and sitting straight up in her chair, her angry eyes burning holes into me. I ignored her and pushed back from the desk, standing up slowly and dragging Katyuska to an upright kneeling position from her refuge beneath the desk. I withdrew my cock from her mouth with a pop, and let her sheepishly turn and to face Vera.

"Hey Vera," she said quietly as she stood and bent over the desk, trying to avoid eye contact.

"H-Hey Kat..." Vera stammered as she struggled to take in the situation unfolding around her. Her mentor and role model who hadn't confided in her had been blowing this guy the entire time she was there like a wanton whore. And now, she was bending over the desk they were trying to conduct business on.

As my cock came into full view of Vera, a glistening purple pillar from copious amounts of saliva, her eyes grew wide and jaw dropped as she started to piece together what had been happening under the desk in addition to the logistics required to lodge the full length in an orifice.

"Careful Vera, I might start thinking you want Katyuska's job if you keep staring!" I joked as I grabbed my cock and pointed it at her, watching her tear her eyes away to look at Katyuska, who slowly reached back with both hands to spread her beautiful globes. Her ass was encased in a black ouvert panty, covering her pussy and front, but providing uninterrupted access to her ass. Matching black stockings ran down to her black stilettos which had shiny little locks around her ankles, and a cupless black bra held her tits in an erect display when standing. Crowning it all was a shiny metal collar around her neck that matched her position in the company. And now, her position of submission was just the height I needed to slowly place my cockhead at her rear entrance and start pushing. Vera stood up and backed away from the desk open-mouthed as Katyuska let out a gasp that contorted into a groan as I began the slow journey of my cock's full length into its familiar home. As the head reached farther and farther up into her organs, her groan became more and more shallow as her diaphragm let out the last remaining air. Once I had lodged myself deeply within her, she quickly recovered her breath and began taking short shallow breaths as her body readjusted to the familiar stuffed sensation. Once my hips settled against her hands holding her asscheeks, I shifted my attention to the petite and agape cosplayer standing across the desk from us.

"You see, Vera, the two 'classes' of images are derived from two situations that I put Katyuska through." I slowly began to pull my cockhead back across the folds in her intestines on their way out. "For the lust-filled images, I edge her into such a haze of desire that she literally does anything I tell her to achieve orgasm. Most of the time, that involves spanking, skullfucking, or a good hard assfucking, and the blood that goes to various body parts contributes to the look."

I set up a slow rhythmic pounding of her ass, having to speak a little louder over her alternating hissing and groaning. Vera only stared at Katyuska's face and ass on the desk, afraid to make eye contact with me as I detailed our usual work days.

"I've learned that the only way to really get that alluring look is to have your model actually in a lust-fueled state. All your models you see trying to act sexy to the camera, yourself included, are faking it, and subconsciously the viewer knows it. When you see Katyuska, though, and her eyes, her body language, her sex organs are all aligned in the pursuit of an orgasm, your mind knows it's the real thing. Combined with the subtle effects of her bodies response to markings, like slaps, choking, spanking, or a sloppy blowjob, it really just puts the icing on the cake. So even though the public never see the images of her getting impaled on my cock, aka the full video, they know subconsciously that this bitch is in heat, that she is getting fucked for real, treated like a piece of meat with holes purely to pleasure myself in, and she loves it."

As Kat's face blushed a red close to the of lipstick left on her face, Vera's eyes narrowed. I was degrading her friend right in front of her, my cock sawing in and out of her ass to drive my point home, and Kat was further emboldening the statement by moaning and pushing back into me. Her pussy had to be throbbing, the vibrator subtly humming along in her pussy for the entirety of her messy duties under my desk. Adding the familiar sawing sensation to her no-longer virgin asshole and the humiliation of her predicament in front of a friend, she had to be close. Sure enough, her feet started to shuffle around as she lost footing and I braced my hands on her hips and back to pin her to the desk as she began her orgasmic journey.

"Around this time is when I would toss her on a bed or force her to pose for me. She's really insatiable though, and sometimes she'd refuse and try to get back on my cock. Those moments usually make some great photos!" I paused for a second with my dick withdrawn from her before punctuating my statement by ramming the entire length through her sphincter in one motion. Her cry turned into a gargle as her legs started trembling in orgasm. Placing one of my legs on the desk to adjust my angle of attack higher, I began to penetrate her quick and hard as she struggled to enjoy the rolling orgasm. Reaching forward and grabbing a fistful of hair, I yanked her up to lock eyes with Vera's shocked look as I continued to plow in and out in rapid motion.

"OOOOHHHH FUUUUUUCK!" She moaned loudly as her body spasmed on my desk, her hips and head locked in my grip while the rest of her rag-dolled in front of Vera. As Katyuska's orgasm tried to end, I slowed my rhythm and then eventually removed my cock from her now gaping hole. It attempted to close again and I slapped her ass loudly. The vibrator in her pussy roared to life and I had to keep my hand on her back to prevent her from falling off the desk as her body convulsed a few more times. I laughed at her gasping body on my desk, hair somewhat disheveled, face sweating and hands weakly holding the desk and grabbed my camera. I walked around the desk towards Vera and she hurriedly backed away from my still-erect cock waving in front of me as I walked.

"And here you see how I get the second type of photos." Leaning over, I took a few photos of Kat's slack body and face.

"Alright now, smile Kat!" I chided her and she weakly craned her head to smile up at me. Click went the camera and I captured a satisfied, weak and blushing Katyuska in post orgasmic bliss splayed out on my desk. I shifted a bit higher to remove her nipples from the shot and capture the top of her ass caged in the black panty.

"There we go Kat, now cross your arms in front of your boobs and sit up a little. We already got some new boudoir shots and maybe a few whorish lewds for next month!" I taunted her as I continued to move around her snapping pictures. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Vera glancing at my semi-erect member, waving around like he owned the place as I went about my business. This was gonna be fun, I thought to myself as I rolled Kat to her side and captured some more poses.

"Alright, I think we're about done here. Kat, why don't you help clean me off while I work out an agreement with Vera?" I glanced up at Vera and motioned for her to sit back down as I went back to my side of the desk to stand. Katyuska scrabbled down off the desk to return to her kneeling position and immediately began licking up and down my cock. Vera just stared in disbelief as her mentor and friend serviced my cock like it was her sole purpose.

"Earth to Vera! What do you think? Wanna be a star?" She continued to stare at the back of Katyuska's head bobbing back and forth before raising her gaze to my leering smile.

"So...how do we go about... this?" She was clearly distracted by Katyuska's eagerness to choke down my cock, and I could tell her body temperature had risen from desire. Unfortunately for her, she was somewhat misled by the fact that Katyuska's asshole had been transformed into a veteran sphincter of anal abuse, and while she didn't show as much pain today, Vera's ordeal would be quite different.

"Well, before we sign you on here with Luminous Entertainment we can do a trial run. I can assist you into an elevated state and we can take some pictures and then discuss if you like the effect and want to begin working with me. If you do, we sign a contract and you can begin working alongside Katyuska." I took on a teasing tone, directed at the work Katyuska was carrying out, and the implications of Vera joining her.

"What exactly do you mean by a trial run?" Her tone was cautious, but her voice was wavering with excitement and apprehension.

I laughed while grabbing the back of Katyuska's head and forcing her deeper, "Put bluntly, I'll eat you out or use a vibrator on you until you're close to cumming and then we'll take some pictures. You can see how they turn out for yourself. Oh, and I'll also provide you with a sexy outfit for this shoot you can change into. Fair?"

She bit her lip nervously as she watched Kat struggle around my cock, making quiet gurgling noises.

"Ummmm ok, that seems pretty harmless. Can you not have her doing that, though? It's kind of distracting..." she trailed off as she motioned to Kat and looked at the floor again. This poor girl was clearly confused by her strong-willed friend's eagerness to serve as constant cocksleeve, but also intrigued by the orgasms her friend was apparently experiencing during this.

"No problem! Why don't you take a break while I find Vera something sexy?" I let Katyuska off my cock and it once again swung into full view of Vera, who immediately looked away. I walked around my desk and into the adjacent walk-in closet, indicating Vera to follow. She hesitated and then shuffled after me, clearly uncomfortable at my lack of pants. I pulled a few things from drawers and hangers, laying them out on a chaise in the voluminous closet now makeshift changing room.

"What do you think?" I asked as she stepped completely into the room, looking around at the sheer volume of lingerie, shoes, and racy apparel that would make a strip club jealous. I picked up each item one at a time to show her.

"White knee socks to go with your hair, white lace bodysuit with high neck and sleeves, and high waisted pleated grey skirt. Something modest enough for your first time, but still screams sex appeal," I smirked at her, as she took each item and nodded as if in a daze.

"I feel like the schoolgirl motif is overdone, but this takes some of those sexy aspects and refreshes it with a less juvenile message." I droned on as I slowly backed out of the closet and turned my back on her to give her false privacy. "Take your time. You know where to find me when you're done."

I walked back to my desk where Kat had remained on her knees. I helped her up by her ponytail wordlessly and indicated for her to lay on my desk chair upside down, feet up in the air, head hanging off the edge. Waiting for her to take a deep breath, I grabbed her throat with one hand and guided my cock as far as I could down her throat. Counting down quietly from 10, I watched her body start trembling and her hands grip my thighs tighter as she struggled around her gag reflex and limited air supply. As I hit zero, I withdrew my cock and watched her cough and gasp for air loudly. After giving her a few seconds, I replaced my cock in her throat, slowly leaning more and more forward to try to get my balls directly on her nose. The bulge in her throat felt incredible in my grip as I watched saliva trail down her face and her chest strain for more air. I tweaked her nipples and she wriggled beneath me until I let her breath once again.

"Aw c'mon! I thought I told you to stop!" Vera exclaimed playfully as she entered the office, clad in the new outfit. Hugging her body like a glove, you could make out her nipples barely through the thin bodysuit, and the skirt bounced innocently halfway down her thighs. The socks just covered her knees, and the lack of shoes perpetuated her short stature and petite frame.

"Wow, Vera, you look breathtaking!" I commented as I slowly removed my dick from a gasping Katyuska and went over to pick up my camera. "Let's do some initial shots so you can get a comparison."

She nodded and skipped over to where I motioned for her to stand near a window. She felt sexy, and seemed more at ease with me walking around pants-less. Her growing horniness was slowly overtaking the logical thoughts in her head and I think her mind was starting to rationalize that if Katyuska was comfortable here and making bank doing this, she might as well give it a shot. I directed her to take a few poses, starting at tame and eventually getting more suggestive, taking shots throughout. After I'd taken quite a few and she was starting to get the hang of it, I stopped and put down my camera.

"Well, you ready to get your pussy licked?" I asked bluntly, hoping to maintain the illusion of professionality. She immediately froze up and her legs crossed, realization of the next step she'd agreed to.

"Ummm, sure?" I could see through her eyes her mind slowly trying to reason out the next few steps and debate it in her head. I quickly walked over to my desk and patted it, indicating for her to come over. She hesitated and then shuffled over to stand in front of me by the desk, my cock again standing between us, my muscular frame dwarfing her by a good margin.

"Don't you worry, I've been told I'm pretty good at this," I gripped her by her petite waist and easily lifted her to sit on the edge of the desk. She let a surprised squeal, but then leaned back and on her hands and spread her legs expectantly. She was trying to be professional now, and her mind was trying to keep up the illusion that this was just work. I slid my hand up under her skirt lightly until I found the hook and loop closure for the bodysuit, grazing her thigh in a long path with my fingernails along the way. As I pulled it away from her crotch to unclip it, she put a hand on mine.

"You don't film any of this, do you?" Her dark eyes pleaded at me and I shook my head no. Her growing lust had taken her down the rabbit hole, and her brain was trying to get some sort of confirmation that this wasn't a huge mistake. I saw Kat out of the corner of my eye open her mouth and then stop and return to kneeling by the chair. Vera didn't seem to notice the warning sign though and leaned back on her elbows, ready to satisfy her aching pussy.

You see, since Kat started working at LEP, her first duty of the day after receiving an enema and changing clothes was bending over and accepting a generous string of anal beads. She hadn't really understood why until the first time she had refused an outfit I had suggested for the photoshoot, claiming it sent the wrong message. I had silently walked over to her, and while gripping her ponytail at arm's length, yanked the entire chain out unceremoniously. As she screamed and doubled over in pain, clutching her abdomen and ass, I had held her up by the ponytail and made it very clear the punishment I intended. It had only happened on one other occasion, and since then there had been pure submission. Now I occasionally pulled them out slowly amidst an orgasm to ensure it overwhelmed her, leading to Kat's very confused relationship with anal beads.

rayne416
rayne416
1,015 Followers