Vera's Sweet Obsession

Story Info
Vera envies her sister's sex life.
2.7k words
3.98
22.7k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
989 Followers

Vera opened the door wearing nothing but a wet towel. "Oh it's you Jake, good thing you didn't just walk in or you'd see me NAKED."

"Great. I'll close the door and try again."

"Ha! You'd like that Jake wouldn't you? Seeing me naked?" A naughty glint flashed in her green eyes. "So Jake how's come you dumped my sister?"

"I didn't dump her. She went back to Dick... Hey Natalie's not here is she?"

Vera smiled and slowly shook her head. "So how's come you never asked ME out?"

"Hunh?" I stared at the hot wet blonde. "Cause you were too young— I mean too pretty." She giggled. "Hey Vera, maybe we could go to that retro drive-in and see a Godzilla movie?"

"Godzilla how romantic." Vera winked. "Sure just let me get dressed." She wiggled her cute butt down the hall to her bedroom. I followed but she stopped me at the door.

"Jake you beast, you know you can't watch me dress."

"C'mon Vera... I promise not to try anything. You're sooo damn sexy."

"So you didn't notice me all year and all of a sudden I'm too pretty and sooo damn sexy?" I nodded and held my breath. Vera smiled. "Tell me Jake am I sexier than my sister Natalie?"

"Oh jeez yes, loads sexier." Vera flashed an impish grin. "Well okay Jake, I'll let you watch if you promise not to tell?" I nodded. "But you have to stay in the hallway."

She stood right in front of me and lowered the towel, watching my face as the towel slid slowly down her chest... revealing her firm young breasts and pointy red nipples. Her nipples puckered in the cool air. Vera bit her lip and let the towel slide down further... inch by inch down her belly... exposing her belly button...

With a giggle she dropped the towel.

WOW... I stared at her soft pink slit and golden vee of maiden hair. She had the same blonde pussy as her sister but Vera's seemed to glow. I inhaled loudly. "Vera your yum-yum is beautiful."

"My yum-yum?"

"Your pussy... and it's gorgeous."

Vera blushed. "Yes it is." The naked girl sat on the bed and wiggled her butt to slip on her panties. As her leg came up, her soft pussy lips opened and I glimpsed a bit of pink heaven... OMG!

I watched Vera tuck her perky tits into a bra, slip on a dress and put on bright red lipstick. We left for the movie.

At the old drive-in Vera sat close to me. We watched Godzilla destroy Tokyo and cuddled. I'd just got my hand under her bra when Vera whispered. "Did you have sex with my sister? Tell me true."

Squeezing her soft tit I looked into her green eyes. "Now Vera that's between me and Natalie. Why don't we get in back, where we can see the movie better?"

"I will if you tell me the truth about—"

"— Yes we did, but that's ancient history and you're so-so much prettier than your sister." I gave her my biggest moon-pie eyes. It worked. Vera kissed me and climbed into the backseat. I followed.

"Jake um... I've never made out with a real guy before, just my pillow."

"Can your pillow do this?" I kissed her hard, slipping my tongue into her receptive mouth. Her body fell limp. I squeezed her perky titties, and pulled up her blouse to suckle her puckered nipples. I heard the girl sigh, so I rubbed her cotton panties.

Vera slammed her thighs shut. "DON'T TOUCH MY YUM-YUM!"

"Shh Vera, there's cars around us." I gave her a long deep kiss. "Vera you're so sexy, please let me rub you." She relaxed her thighs letting my hand slip in her panties, and stroked her soft maiden hair. Slipping my finger into her virgin hole I gave the girl her first finger fucking.

Vera moaned as my finger slipped in and out of her gripping folds. Soon my finger found her little clitty... and rubbed it. She wiggled. "Oooh, what was that?"

"It's your love button. It makes tingles in your yum-yum." Holding Vera's thighs I licked inside her pussy, lubing her tiny hole. Vera threw her head back, whimpering in little gasps. Perfect, her cherry was ripe for plucking. I unzipped and my boner grew.

The girl scooted away. "Wh-what is that THING coming out of your pants!"

"Vera you know what it is."

"But... but why does it have to be so long...?"

"Relax, you'll like it." She shook her blonde hair. "Vera your sister liked my cock. It made her feel good inside." I kissed Vera's ear. "Don't you want to feel good inside, like Natalie?"

Vera blushed bright pink and stared and my throbbing boner. Kissing her puffy lips I nudged her back on the seat. Her eyes stared up at the car ceiling like she didn't want to watch. I felt her body stiffen as my hands gently tugged off her panties...

Vera's golden yum-yum glowed bright in the moonlight.

Kissing her tits I moved over the nervous girl, my prick sliding along her wide thigh. Vera's green eyes widened but she didn't stop me. So I spread her trembling legs and touched my prick to her open slit. Her nails clenched my arm. "Will it hurt?"

"Yes at first." My boner rubbed along her moist furrow and pushed in. Vera flinched. "Ugh-ugh... Ouch... it hurts! Please STOP!" I pushed deeper, tearing through layers of soft tissue. Her pink folds tugged at my shaft as my prick pumped in and out...

Vera whimpered with each fuck stroke. Grabbing her pointy tits I pumped harder, pushing deep into her virgin hole. "Oh-oh Jake... it doesn't... feel good."

After a few minutes the naked girl stopped squirming and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me close.

I pumped her harder and deeper... as Godzilla roared on the screen.

Vera's hips came up, rocking against mine as her firm tits squished against my chest. "Oh Jake...it does... it does feel good... really good..." Her thighs gripped my hips. I pumped faster and felt her young cunt muscles grasping at my shaft. "Ooh... ooh... what's happening to me...?"

Her long nails stabbed into my back as my prick hammered her bouncing pussy. Vera's head flew up. "OH GAWD! OH GAWD! The cars around us honked. Vera ignored them and threw her legs up, ramming her pussy against my spewing prick. "OH GAWD I'M CUMMING!"

She shook in climax as my prick pumped load after load of hot cum into her squirming cunt.

We collapsed on the seat. Vera panted for a minute then whispered. "Did you like that Jake? Was my pussy really tight? Was it tighter than Nat—"

"—Yes, yes and yes." Vera giggled and looked between her legs, at the red tinged goo leaking down her crack. "Gross Jake you put your stuff in me."

"Vera honey that's how it works. If a guy likes a girl he puts his stuff in her."

"I know, but it's still gross." Holding her pussy Vera waddled to the drive-in bathroom. After she left I noticed a spot of blood on the backseat... right next to her sister's spot. Sweet.

On the drive home Vera suddenly turned pale and glared at me. "You took my cherry, didn't you?" I nodded and kissed the crazy girl.

We parked in Vera's driveway, right behind her pink motorcycle. She kissed my cheek. "Come in if you want, nobody's home." I followed her inside, watching her cute little butt wiggle up the stairs and into the living room. Vera sat on the sofa.

"Jake drop your pants."

"Wow, yes ma'am!" Dropping my pants and underwear I sat beside her, with my prick rising up... tall and stiff.

Vera gulped. "I-I heard girl's like to suck guys things." She touched my cock with her finger. "Jake did Natalie ever um... suck your thing? Tell me true."

"All the time. Natalie loved to suck my cock." Vera hesitated for a moment then dropped to her knees, right in front of my boner. She looked up at me with her green eyes. "Is it going to shoot stuff in my mouth?"

"Yep." The girl gagged. "C'mon Vera, suck it."

"Okay jeez." Her small tongue darted out, licking around my cockhead. The girl closed her eyes and opened her puffy red lips, lowering her warm mouth over my shaft... and she choked. But Vera kept going, sucking my prick as her tongue licked the underside of my prick.

I watched her blonde head pumping up and down in my lap. Lovely.

Vera took my cock deeper, forcing her mouth down the length of my shaft. Soon my cock swelled and burned. I grabbed her head, fucking my prick into her pretty face. My prick hit the back of her throat—and spewed.

Vera choked and choked on the gobs of cum flooding her mouth. Her cheeks bulged as she swallowed down load after load of cum. After the last swallow she pulled away, with more cum sliding down her chin. "Yuck... cum tastes gross." She wiped her mouth and looked up.

"Oh Jake I can feel them...your wiggly sperms swimming in my belly. Gross!" Vera stumbled to her feet and ran to the bathroom. Then her parents drove up. Shit. I ran out the back door while pulling up my pants.

The next day her family came over for my birthday party. Vera walked in and tried to kiss me in front of her dad. Feeling awkward I turned away. BUT her sister Natalie grabbed my face and tongue kissed me in front of Vera.

I saw Vera's icy death stare. And for the rest of the party Crazy Vera acted like she didn't know me, or hadn't just spread her legs for me— or swallowed my cum.

Later that night I noticed Miss Psycho standing at her window completely naked, with her golden pussy glowing bright in the moonlight. Was this an invitation? I took a pic and in a minute she flew into my room.

"Vera I didn't—."

"—shut up." Vera lay back on my bed and pulled down her panties. "Here stupid, take a picture if you want." I did. Click-click. She spread her pussy wings and I took two more of her open pink hole. She lifted her hips. "Jake is my yum-yum prettier than my sister's? Tell me true."

I lied. "Yes Vera yours is much prettier."

She giggled. "Good you win the prize." Pulling a red bow from her purse she stuck it on her curly blonde yum-yum. "Here's your birthday present. Take another pic if you want." Click-click.

The green-eyed girl spread herself like a wishbone... and I fucked that cunt just as hard as I could. "Oh Jake...I'm so horny." Her hips twisting around my boner. "Ohh dammit Jake, oh Jesus ... It feels even better this time!"

Vera kissed me harder and gripped my neck. "...ungh... ooh Jake... you're stiff as iron... " The blonde lifted her hips, grinding her soft twat against my hips. " Fuck me Jake... fuck me with your iron prick!" I heard Vera panting hard. Soon her legs flew into the air.

"OH NOOO!" Vera arched up and screamed. "I'M CUMMING!" Her writhing twat made my cock swell up, ready to spew. But I had other plans. Pulling out of her pussy I shoved my spewing prick into her open mouth.

Vera's eyes bugged out but she gagged down my shooting cum, until my prick was spent. Then she punched me. "Jake your cum stuff tastes gross!" I handed her a beer and kissed her forehead. We cuddled naked under the sheets.

But soon my naughty prick stiffened again. "Hey Vera honey, I know something you'll really like." I moved my face between her legs and licked her yum-yum, tasting her sweet pussy nectar.

"Ohh-ohh... STOP THAT!" Vera squirmed but I lapped faster, fingering her fuck hole as my tongue moved to her love button. "Wait... nooo... no that!" My tongue twisted around her swollen clitty like a mini tornado. Suddenly Vera's hips shot up in orgasm— and she peed in my mouth!

"Oh Jake...Oh Jake ... AIYEEE!" Crazy Vera collapsed and I wiped my lips.

"Dammit Vera you squirted pee in my mouth."

The girl blushed. "Well you squirted gross stuff in my mouth so—"

"—so now it's my turn dammit! Roll over."

Vera rolled over and looked back. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Anal sex. You'll like it."

She swallowed hard. "Do people really do that?" I nodded. "Did Natalie let you do it?"

"Yep in her bedroom, while you were sleeping."

"Really? OMG!" Vera frowned, then giggled and lifted her butt for me. I wetted my prick in her pussy, and tried to push into her dime- sized anus. She jumped. "Ouch! ...Jake maybe I could suck you off instead? You like that."

"No, you need an ass-fucking. You really need an assfucking." Rearing back I stabbed my prick into her tight rump.

"OUCH! Jake no— Oh hell no! Ooow... Ooow... Take it out... it hurts!" Vera squirmed and squealed as I pounded away at her asshole. Vera kicked me so I plunged deeper into her squealing ass.

"Vera wiggle your butt for me."

"NO! She tried to kick me again but I held her down, fucking away until my prick exploded and filled her ass with cum. As soon as I pulled out Vera jumped up. "I can't believe you did that to me—you bastard." She ran down the stairs, without taking her panties.

I waved her panties in the breeze. "Vera I'm sorry, come back." She lifted her skirt, stared her naked pussy and flipped me off. Dammit I actually liked Crazy Vera. Then I got an idea, an excellent idea. I texted Vera.

"Wanna see your sister's sex video?"

Vera was through my door in less than a minute. I loaded the porno. "It's a sex video of me and Natalie, while she watches a sex video of your cousin Suzie. We can watch it on my 65-inch big screen TV."

"Ohmygawd—I gotta see it! Hurry!"

"Get naked sweetie and we'll watch it together." Vera threw off her clothes and hopped on the bed. I got behind her and pushed my prick straight into her wet pussy.

"Ouch dammit, start the movie already." I did and pounded away at Vera's snug twat while she moaned and watched her sister and her cousin getting fucked doggie-style.

Vera's mouth dropped, mesmerized by the porno. When I pulled on the Natalie's nipples, Vera wanted her own nipples pulled. When I fucked Natalie harder Vera yelled— "Harder Jake, screw me harder."

Then came the anal scene. On the screen we watched Suzy get it in her ass, followed by Natalie taking it up her wiggling asshole. Vera panted. "Wow Natalie actually likes anal sex..."

"Do you want fucked like that?"

"Of course I do!"

Vera gritted her teeth and clawed the mattress. I moved my prick to her red butthole and shoved in. She jumped. "OUCH... gosh that hurts... but don't stop." So I humped Vera's tight ass while she panted and watched the porno

On the screen we saw me shoving a Coke bottle up her sister's twat. Vera grabbed an empty beer bottle. "Do that to me— shove it up my yum-yum!"

I did and she squealed when I screwed the long-neck bottle into her pussy-hole while my prick humped deep her rear. Just like her sister Vera wiggled her butt on each fuck stroke. I double fucked Crazy Vera until we both had an orgasm.

Vera stumbled to her feet, wiping her cummy ass on my shirt. "Jake did you record this? Did you? Did you make a sex video of me?"

"Of course." I loaded the video on the TV. The naked girl cuddled next to me. I played with her tits and we watched the porn video of Vera... watching the porn video of Natalie... watching the porn video of cousin Suzie.

"Gosh, that was so naughty it made my pussy all tingly. " Vera smiled and crawled over me, squishing her wet pussy against my cock. "Jake did my sister ever get on top?" I shook my head. Vera smiled. " Good. Let's make another sex video."

"Sure." I set my camera and Vera mounted me, hopping up and down with her perky teenage tits bouncing around. Vera waved at the camera as she humped my stiff prick, riding it like a Porno Princess.

She laughed. "Gosh I can't wait to show this to Natalie."

KimKim5
KimKim5
989 Followers