Verde River Cougar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can assure you that I am not conservative," Donna said, as she sat down on his lap.

She grabbed his face with her hands and gave him her mouth. As their tongues worked in a long kiss, I knew Donna had made her decision. She was going to take on all of us. As they kissed, Bill's hand slipped around to her front, cupping one of her breasts. Donna wriggled on his lap for a moment then slid to the ground in front of him. Unzipping his pants, she pulled out his cock and started sucking on it. We all watched for a few moments until she lifted her head and asked, "Is anybody going to fuck me?"

She got on her knees, unsnapped the teddy and spread her legs. Then she returned to her work. John was almost instantly behind her, pulling out his hard cock. I stopped him just before he inserted it.

"I think she'll be happy to suck you off."

Donna nodded her head in agreement. At least it looked like that. It was hard to tell with it bobbing up and down on Bill's cock. By that time my cock was rock hard, so I got behind Donna. She spread her legs and I shoved my cock into her pussy. It was wet and ready. As I pumped, I turned to Dave and Jim. "This MILF is my wife, so I reserve the right to cum inside her first. You two can have sloppy seconds!"

By now, all of us but Bill were naked. He still had most of his clothes on, with his pants down around his ankles. At this point, there was no point in removing them, since he was getting exactly what he wanted. His cock was getting sucked by a voluptuous blonde; a blonde who was also getting fucked doggy style. After a week on the river, it couldn't get any better than that. I have always enjoyed fucking Donna while she sucked someone else, almost as much as watching Donna get fucked doggy style while she sucked me. It didn't take long and I was ready to cum.

"I'm gong to cum," I said, to Donna as I grabbed her hips and pumped wildly. My wife stopped sucking, put her elbows on the ground and put her head on her arms.

"Then give it to me Baby. Give me your cum before the others take their turn."

I gave a final thrust, and holding my cock as deep within her as possible, filled her belly. She waited a moment for me to withdraw, then turned back to sucking on Bill, but not until asking, "Who's next?"

Dave got on his knees behind Donna, and taking his large cock in his hand, slowly slid it into her. My cum leaked out of her as his cock filled more and more of her pussy. Her moans were muffled by the cock in her mouth. As she slid back and forth on Dave's pole, it had more and more of an effect.

"Look at her nipples," said John, "They are so large and hard!"

He moved closer to play with her breasts while the two other men filled her mouth and pussy. Donna's sucking became more frenzied as she got closer to climax. Finally, Bill blew his load. Donna gagged for a moment then swallowed as cum leaked out around her lips. She pulled away, gasping for breath as one last shot of ejaculate left Bill's cock and hit her chin. But she barely noticed as she bucked back against Dave's cock, in the throes of her first climax of the evening. Donna's bucking had its effect on Dave. Moments after she finished her climax, he began his. As my exhausted wife fell forward on her arms again, allowing him to penetrate more deeply than in any other position, he grabbed her by the hips, gave a mighty thrust and spurted his semen into her body.

Once again, they remained attached while his cock emptied into her. Finally he pulled out and she fell forward on her stomach. Donna rolled over on her back and stared at the stars. She was mumbling something. I leaned forward to listen. "I'm tired but I want to cum again. Fuck me more!"

Donna spread her legs. A mixture of Dave's and my semen leaked out of her onto the ground. Jim obligingly came forward and positioned himself between my wife's legs. He effortlessly penetrated her and began sliding his cock in and out. Grabbing her legs with either hand, he pushed them back until they almost touched her shoulders, giving a perfect target for his thrusting. By now Donna was in her own special place, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the sensations running through her body. She began gasping loudly with each of Jim's thrusts. She arched her ass up toward him so that her pussy could receive every stroke as deeply as possible. Finally her gasps became even more rapid than his pumping. Her back arched and with a large exhale of breath she came once again.

"I'm cumming too," said Jim, as he withdrew his cock and pumped in by hand.

The first shot of semen arched across Donna's belly and landed between her breasts. It was followed by a second, third and fourth, each with lessening intensity. When he was finished, his cum was splattered across her front from her breasts down to her navel and finally across her swollen labia. Jim backed away and Donna lowered her legs. Almost immediately, John knelt down by my wife's head. Turning it, he thrust his cock against her mouth. Obligingly she opened wide and sucked him in. She reached over with her hand and grabbed him by his ass, pulling him deep into her throat. He moaned in ecstasy. Grabbing the back of her blonde head with both hands, he began fucking her face. It didn't take him much time to cum; it had been building up while he was watching.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and jerked on it once. The first stream shot across her face and ended in her hair, leaving a trail of cum across her check and narrowly missing her eye. The next several were less vigorous, puddling around her mouth, cheeks and chin. John got up and stepped away from Donna. The five of us stood around her looking. There was my cum-soaked wife, lying on the sand. She still had her eyes closed and was making a cooing sound of contentment. She had white sticky cum in her hair, on her face, between her breast and on her belly. There was also cum in her belly, which was slowly leaking out and onto the sand. Finally, she consented to allowing John and Bill to each fuck her and cum inside her belly before they left, adding their semen to ours in her overfilled pussy.

The next morning, we were having breakfast around the campfire when we were hailed from the river. There were Bill and John, floating downstream in their raft. They had quite a tale to tell their friends when they met them downriver. We waved as they passed, finished our meal and packed up camp. Donna had fallen right to sleep the night before and woke up as she always does, full of energy and ready to meet the new day. We started the morning in one canoe while Jim and Dave shared the other. We floated downstream saying little and enjoying the nature around us.

"Honey, you were amazing last night!"

She did not reply immediately but finally said, "It was fun! I'm looking forward to tonight!"

Scott

12