Verity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,932 Followers

After some coaxing, Verity convinced her to try an online messaging system, and once their conversations became real time, they really heated up. Verity remembered the first picture she sent and the awed response she got. She could almost see Julia's blush, feel her hunger.

Things got really steamy after that, and their discussions turned more and more often to sex. Julia, while by no means a prude, was shy, unattached, and in a state of frustrated need that, Verity suspected, would make her an absolute dream to take to bed. Still, there were thousands of miles between them, and Julia's professed fear of flying seemed to make any chance of that ever happening remote.

Now she was there, and Verity was already contemplating the fun she was going to have.

There was more to it than just lust, she mused as they walked up the hill. She was just as intrigued by Julia's mind, exceptionally intelligent, deeply thoughtful, and often introspective to the point of seeming distracted. Verity glanced over to see that her guest was in one of those thoughtful trances that until that day Verity had only known as long silences when they were chatting. Her eyes had a faraway quality, and her entire demeanor was wistful. She looked small and vulnerable, as she unconsciously chewed on her lower lip.

Verity wondered what flight of fancy her mind was off on.

* * *

At the top of the path, they found a large tree-laden square, two sides of which overlooked the city and the river in wide panoramic views, while the other two were formed by the imposing cylindrical shape of a church and the granitic walls of the monastery buildings behind it. Verity led Julia over to the railing and pointed out her home, the Cathedral and, on a whim, the small square where they were going to have lunch. She then excused herself for a few moments and pulled out her cell phone. A quick call to the restaurant and she had reservations for them, just in case. The owner was her friend and she knew it wouldn't be a problem, but today she was leaving nothing to chance.

Verity noted that Julia was snapping pictures with one of those cheap, disposable cameras. She leaned far out to get a shot of the river, and Verity found her eyes drawn to Julia's soft, firm ass. Her own mind took flight, then, realizing it would take only a gentle push to have that derrière up-thrust and begging to be taken. The promontory was filled with Japanese and Spanish tourist, so Verity used all her stealth to slip behind the small woman and fully push her pelvis against Julia's ass. Her hands slipped to the woman's hips and held her tight.

"I wish I had known you were coming, Julia. My harness would be in the car, instead of my room at home." Verity whispered in her ear.

Julia looked back over her shoulder and smiled. She was blushing, but made no move to escape and actually wiggled back against Verity. The tall girl sensuously ground her pelvis against Julia's ass, watching the woman's face. She was blushing, but her eyes were closed and she had a dreamy expression that spoke of absolute contentment. That look was so sexy it nearly drove Verity mad with desire. Unheeding of the people watching, she grabbed Julia's hand and dragged the poor woman with her.

"Come on, let's do some sightseeing."

The tall brunette led Julia across the square and quietly into the old church, where a late morning mass had already started. Verity was keeping her cool, but Julia couldn't help but stare in wonder at the beautiful dome. Light poured in through large windows set high in the walls, and around the circular edifice were small richly decorated chapels, each dedicated to a different saint. Large black velvet curtains hung beneath each window. Gregorian chants echoed powerfully through the chamber. Verity edged to her right until she was standing next to one of the curtains that shielded a small door and, making sure no one was looking, she darted in, dragging Julia by the arm.

"Are we supposed to be in here?" Julia asked in a whisper.

"No."

They walked out of the short dark corridor and into the open-air cloister, which was formed by a circular granite colonnade with the exact same diameter as the church they had just left. Verity allowed Julia to take in the large one-of-a-kind space, the gorgeous 16th century stonework of the central fountain, the delightful game of light and shadow contrasts, as she slowly guided her across the patio.

"Are we going to get in trouble?" Julia asked, still looking around.

Verity barely let her smaller guest finish the question. Instead, she pulled her back and pressed her small body up against one of the cold granite columns and, without preamble, hooked her fingers under the straps of Julia's suit, lifting them off her shoulders.

"That depends on how loud you moan," Verity whispered.

"Verity!" she whispered urgently, grabbing both of the tall girl's hands. "We can't! This is a church!"

"No, this is the cloister," Verity said, and pressed her lips to the redhead's.

Despite her obvious discomfort, Julia's lips parted almost like magic, and Verity ended further conversation by sliding her tongue into the warm cavern. She was starting to feel frustrated in her attempts to get the smaller woman's top off her shoulders, so she pushed a bronzed thigh between Julia's pale ones and pressed it against her mound. A surprised gasp escaped into Verity's mouth, and Julia's hands shot down to her thigh to try and push it away.

Quick as a cat, Verity jerked Julia's suit top down, not only baring her succulent breasts, but also trapping her arms at her sides. She caught one of the heavy orbs and pushed it upwards, then released Julia's mouth and enveloped the stiffening pink nipple with her lips. A soft moan reverberated around the cloister, and Verity quickly attacked the nipple with her tongue. The muffled sounds of mass filtered through the ancient stone walls, but Verity was oblivious to them. The only sounds she now cared for were Julia's labored breathing and the soft, sexy moans that occasionally escaped her lips.

Verity stopped pressing with her thigh, but soon she became aware of Julia's hips gentle undulation, bumping her mound against it. The nipple in her mouth was now a hard pebble, coated with her saliva, gliding under her tongue with each swipe. Her free hand was kneading Julia's other tit, and that nipple too was stiff and straining.

Julia pushed her knee up higher, until she felt the cold hardness of the granite. She felt Julia's body shift downward slightly, and thrilled to the firmer contact of the redhead's pussy against her thigh. She switched nipples, causing Julia to groan softly. This nipple quickly became wet and, under the expert stimulation from her tongue, another soft moan was torn from the redhead's throat. Her hands were still held by her suit, but she managed to reach out and grasp the tall girl's waist. Slowly at first, but with gathering force, her hips began to jog, until she was steadily humping Verity's thigh.

Verity let it go on for a while, allowing the small woman to stoke her own arousal, but she pulled her leg back when the jerking motions became frenetic and uneven. Julia groaned in frustration and tried to pull her back, but Verity held herself away from the now obviously aroused woman. Releasing her breast, Verity reached down, thrust the skirt out of the way, and pulled the already wet crotch of her suit aside. Verity stroked her wet lips for just a moment, and then jammed two fingers into her tight wet channel.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed. The words echoed loud through the cloisters. Far too loud to let her keep doing that, Verity decided.

The tall girl leaned in, and gently began to French-kiss her lovely companion, while simultaneously and forcefully finger-fucking her. Her channel was hot and tight, but she was so wet that Verity's fingers sawed in and out easily. Now, all of her coos and sighs were muffled by the tall brunette's mouth, and once she was sure no loud sounds would escape, Verity really began to pound her fingers in, giving them a twist on each thrust that ground the heel of her palm against Julia's clitoral hood. She cupped a bouncing breast and roughly kneaded it, pinching the nipple as she did so.

Julia was humping her hand, clinging tightly to her waist, and Verity again wished she had her harness with her. She had barely had time to make the wish when Julia came, groaning into Verity's mouth, her hips gone wild. Verity felt Julia's interior muscles clamp down on her fingers, and the delicious spasms that rocked her small lover.

Mass was almost over when Verity pulled her slick fingers from Julia's steamy pussy and licked them clean. She helped the stunned woman get her suit back on her shoulders and retie her skirt, before leading her back down the small hallway and quietly out of the church.

Once down the hill and back in the car, Verity breathed deeply. The interior of the small car already smelled faintly of pussy. Verity smiled, knowing that another of the things Julia had told her was true.

* * *

Instead of heading directly to Arco de Sant'Ana, the small restaurant in the heart of medieval Porto, Verity decided to head home. To drop off the surfboard, she explained.

She kept the car windows up and, by the time she reached her destination, the heady musk had filled the small cabin. Julia seemed embarrassed by it and had moved to roll the window down, but Verity had foreseen that and locked the controls from her side. The aroma was strong, but it excited Verity to no end.

"Wait here; I'll be right back," she said when they arrived. She shouldered her small black backpack, grabbed the board from the roof rack, and disappeared into the garage.

She hurriedly sneaked into the house and into her room, dumped the contents of her bag on the bed, and then stuffed her phone and a small water bottle back in, before kneeling and opening the bottom drawer of her nightstand. From it, she took a bulky bundle, wrapped in white cloth, and deposited it in the bag. She briefly considered a change of outfit, but realized that if she did, Julia would probably want to change too. Verity didn't want to lose time taking her back to her hotel, even though they would be parking close by. She just couldn't let Julia go up to her room, because she felt pretty sure that if they went back there, they wouldn't come out again.

While that option certainly held its appeal, Verity was already plotting other plans, and so she shouldered her bag and decided to forgo a change of clothes.

During the pleasant drive to the restaurant, Julia, overcoming her embarrassment, was soon like a child, joyfully asking an endless stream of questions. Some Verity could answer, many she couldn't.

* * *

There were only two ways to reach Arco de Sant'Ana. The easiest, and the one Verity usually preferred, meant parking by the Cathedral and descending a steep and worn-out granite stairway into the adjoining square. The second way was a very long and narrow alleyway that meandered up through the old borough.

Verity parked near the riverside and lead Julia to the opening of the alley, but made a point of letting the smaller woman go first. The alley was narrow and twisting, at some points no more than two meters wide, with houses fronting the alley in most places. The sound of children laughing, radios playing, and people talking wafted down on the warm breeze that stirred occasionally.

Verity had let Julia go first for a reason. The alley was steep, and it gave her a chance to enjoy the view of the woman's lovely ass. At times, it was almost right in her face, and before they had even reached the halfway point, the tall girl had already determined that she was going to have some more fun. She wasn't a total exhibitionist, but she did enjoy some risqué petting, and the way Julia blushed made the prospect that much more enticing.

Not far from where they were, the alley twisted, and there was a niche between the walls of two houses. Verity waited until Julia was almost past it before reaching around her waist and pulling her into the niche. Her surprised gasp turned to a giggle, as Verity lowered her head and gently kissed the soft skin of Julia's shoulder.

"Verity! Don't you ever get enough?" she asked.

"No," the tall girl whispered in her ear. "Do you?"

She expected a snappy comeback, but a long silence followed instead. Julia melted back into her embrace and placed her arms over Verity's.

"I don't think I will ever get enough of you. I've been dreaming of you for over a year now; every night you have been in my head when I went to sleep. I didn't know what to expect when I decided to come here, so I planned my vacation to see the rest of the continent, if you didn't like me. Now I don't want to leave your arms, much less this town, but I am so... embarrassed by making out in public."

"We'll have to break you out of that," Verity said softly, as her hands slipped up to cup her lover's heavy breasts. Standing behind her, Verity was able to enjoy their weight, the gentle curve, the astounding softness. They seemed to have been intended for a larger woman, or at least one with wider shoulders. They dominated Julia's small frame and, as Verity had learned from their conversations, they were incredibly sensitive. Under the suit, she could feel Julia's nipples stiffening, and she relished the woman's warmth, the blush on her cheek.

Two children ran by, the little girl shrieking and the boy in close pursuit, holding a salamander in his hands.

Julia stiffened in her arms, looking one way and the other, but relaxed once the youngsters disappeared around the bend. Verity was still just enjoying Julia's breasts: sinking her fingers into the softness and marveling at the resilience when she released the pressure, cupping them, enjoying their weight, circling them and feeling Julia shudder. Verity slid her hands up the slope they formed, and slowly hooked her fingers into the shoulder straps. She lifted them off Julia's shoulders and down her arms. Now, the feel of soft, silky skin was added to the other tactile stimulation.

In an unhurried manner, Verity cupped them again, kneaded them, and traced along the outer perimeter with her fingertips. The aureoles were puckered and the nipples standing out, when Verity seized them between her thumbs and forefingers.

Julia was panting, her hips seductively bucking in slow rhythm with Verity's squeezing of her nipples. Verity kissed her neck, tasting the saltiness of the light sweat that now covered the small woman's body. She could smell the scent of her arousal, and suddenly remembered a snippet of conversation they had once had. Julia had admitted that she could orgasm from just having her breasts played with.

Verity gently continued to manipulate her breasts, while delicately tonguing the poor woman's ear. A ragged moan erupted through Julia's clenched teeth, and Verity knew her little lover was close.

"Let go, baby," she whispered.

Julia nodded imperceptibly and moaned softly. All Verity had to do was give her stiff nipples a slightly harder squeeze, and Julia came. Her moans were stifled, but a tremor ran through her body, followed by a shudder that shook her from her toes to her head. She tensed up for just an instant, and then Verity found herself supporting all of Julia's weight. Her head fell onto her chest and she breathed deeply, taking in air in deep gasps as her body twitched in Verity's arms.

When Julia regained her composure and got her suit top back on, they continued up the alley to the restaurant. Each time they reached a place where they were out of sight, Verity would pull her into the shadows and soundly kiss her, or quickly cup her pussy or breasts.

By the time they reached the end of the alley, Julia had gotten into it, surprising Verity by turning on her in a blind curve and standing on tiptoe to French-kiss the tall girl.

* * *

The small restaurant was very modern, making a glaring contrast to its medieval granite surroundings.

Verity led Julia into the mezzanine and took a seat at one of the cherry-topped tables. The floor was black slate and the front of the restaurant was all glass, giving a beautiful view of the square and the Jesuit church across it. Julia seemed caught between staring at the wondrous details of the church's façade and admiring the natural rock crag that made up one of the interior walls of the restaurant. Moss and ferns grew from between the cracks in the huge old stone blocks.

When the owner came over, a tall, friendly man in his early thirties, Verity gave him a big hug and introduced Julia in Portuguese, before turning to her with a smile and saying, "Julia, this is my friend Jorge, and I introduced you as my girl, so smile and say hi."

"Hello," Julia said smiling even as she blushed.

Verity ordered for them both: scalloped black swordfish with cheese, new potatoes smothered in butter, and a tall glass of white wine.

While they waited for their meal, Verity watched Julia. Her face was still slightly flushed, and her intelligent green eyes darted from place to place, lingering on the church or the barely visible stretch of river behind it, but more and more often Verity caught her staring at her. She was cute, immediately averting her eyes, but it made Verity feel good to know she was more interesting than the architecture, the history, and all the other new things around them.

They ate in silence, just enjoying the food, the atmosphere, and each other's company. When they had finished, Verity paid the bill, and they strolled back down to the waterfront. They passed a multitude of bars and a lot of touristy shops, and Verity allowed Julia to drag her into each of them, but kept the small woman from wasting her money on any of the things sold there. Most could be found elsewhere in town for much less. She only relented to allow her to get some postcards to send to her family and a small decorative spoon for her best friend, who collected them.

During the rest of the afternoon, Verity guided Julia around the old town. She was impressed with the rooms and interior courts at the Stock-Exchange Palace, and with the huge and luxuriant city park, but she was absolutely enchanted with the old electric streetcar. Verity endured riding it "just one more time" twice, before she pulled Julia along towards the wine lodges.

They took the tour, deep down into the cellars, surrounded by huge oak casks of ageing wine. Verity held Julia back at the end of the tour line and took every opportunity to caress her ass stealthily.

At the end of the tour, they offered small chalices of wine for the patrons to taste. Julia started too demure, but Verity wasn't about to let that happen. The small woman had told Verity on several occasions that wine, especially the heady reds, made her horny and loosened her inhibitions substantially. Having Julia hot and less modest would be a big plus for the end to this evening that Verity had planned.

Taking a glass of the young tawny for them each, Verity moved immediately to a heavy oak table in the back corner of the room. Another couple had been heading that way, but Verity was quicker and slid into the seat just as the man was about to do so. He looked rather put out, especially when he saw that he had been beaten to the secluded corner by a pair of women, but there was little he could do, other than make his displeasure known with a scowl. As soon as Julia sat, Verity pushed the chalice towards her and raised her glass. Julia did so too, and they touched the rims together before taking a sip.

"What do you think?" Verity asked, watching as Julia licked her lips.

"It's very strong, but good," the small woman said quietly. Verity slipped her hand under the table and squeezed Julia's knee, watching her face intently. She blushed and took another sip of vine. And in no time, both their chalices were empty and Verity's hand had moved up to the girl's thigh.

Colleen Thomas
Colleen Thomas
3,932 Followers