Vernal Recollections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yer turn then. Do tell," Lomain responded and sat up. His cock, fully erect again from the stimulating discussion, gave a twitch.

"Lovey, lie down," Hannah admonished gently. "Until just before sunset when we gather the hawthorn, I want you resting.

Dutifully, Lomain reclined back onto the blanket. His cock lay swollen on his belly, pointing at his chin.

"Now you see how the head of your cockstem lies some distance above your navel even when you lie flat on your back? The biggest I've seen before now was a good three fingers' breadth shorter, and belonged to an orc man.

"I know that orcs are generally a deservedly maligned people (certain individuals notwithstanding like your ranger friend), but a wounded orc scout named Rhul turned up on my mistress's doorstep one morning, and a witch doesn't turn down those in genuine need. So we took him in and gave him sanctuary while we healed him.

"In return, he taught us some basic orcish and helped Mistress Gally refine her medical knowledge of his people through examination and experimentation with various medicines, so that she could pass on that wisdom and perhaps help more orc folk in the future. Part of that learning involved collecting some of his semen when he was strong enough, which he readily agreed to, for you see Mistress Gally is strikingly beautiful.

"She is also a rather small woman, and I have a very clear memory of her tiny hand wrapped only partway around Rhul's erection as she pumped it up and down. Ever the efficient witch, Mistress Gally also gave me the opportunity to learn how to pleasure him if I chose to accept it. So, of course, I did.

"Now, Lovey, may I touch you?"

"Sure lass, but why?"

"To check something," Hannah responded and reached for his cock. She gently grasped it around mid-shaft and gave it a short, loving squeeze, much to Lomain's delight. A drop of clear fluid appeared at the tip and glistened in the late afternoon sunlight.

"As I suspected," she said nodding and released him with a caress. "I can't quite fit my hand around you. My fingers overlapped by almost a knuckle when wrapped around Rhul though, just to give you an idea of the comparative size.

"When I tried Rhul, Mistress Gally stood by and instructed me how to hold his cock, how to squeeze it when I pulled, and how to caress it when I stroked back. She showed me how to touch it with my thumb in the point of convergence below the head. She taught me how to cradle his balls with my other hand and to press into the muscles below them to delay his climax until his dark-skinned cock was positively purple with longing. We took turns bringing him to the edge of climax and back down until, when we finally did let him have his orgasm, she caught the semen in a jar to be used for who knows what. Once each over the next two days, we milked him until she had all she wanted.

"On that third night, she bid me to secret myself in one of her tall cupboards to wait. Then I watched through a crack in the door as she came naked to him late into the night and awoke him by taking his cock in her mouth. I remember his savage hands softly caressing her face as she sucked him in and out of her throat, and he swore softly in orcish. Then she climbed astride him, sank her pussy down his formidable length, and rode him to exhaustion. He left us the next day, fully healed and grateful of heart."

"By me beard!" said Lomain, whose own cock had begun to throb on his belly. "Ye witches get what ye want, don't ye?"

"Most often," Hannah responded sweetly. "So anyway, that was my experience with an orc. Elves are another matter entirely, but I'll tell you that later. We're close to sunset, so let's go find a hawthorn tree and get some leaves and blossoms for your infusion."

"Sure lass. Do we need to get dressed?"

"Not at all. The birds tell me that there is no one for miles in any direction. I'll help you up slowly, and we'll go find our tree."

*****

"There we are," Hannah stated quietly as she spotted a knot of white blossoming trees some distance ahead.

"Aye, I just scented them. Fer such pretty trees, they stink somethin' fierce."

"Like a dead animal," Hannah agreed as they approached the hawthorns. "Mind your eyes, Lovey. One thorn is all it takes for permanent blindness."

Hannah spent a few moments speaking quietly to the trees to explain what was needed, why it was needed, and to ask permission to receive it. Then they gathered a couple handfuls of blossoms and leaves, bruised them, and put them in the water bladder that Hannah had brought along.

"I have noticed," Hannah commented during the return walk, "that your cockstem is quite a lot smaller when relaxed. May I touch you again?"

"Of course, my witch," Lomain agreed and stopped walking to turn to face her.

Hannah reached down and held him in her hand a moment, feeling his softness and the loose weight of him. Even as she did so, he began to stiffen and grow in her hand. Giving him another quick squeeze and eliciting a sigh from Lomain, she released him, and they resumed their walk.

"Aye, I just about double in size when I get hard. If I didn't shrink so much when soft, I'd never fit into me clothes. As it is I have to put me cock down one leg of me britches, which can be uncomfortable if I have to run. All pride and virility aside, sometimes it's more trouble than pleasure to have so much."

"I know what you mean," Hannah laughed and hefted her breasts in her hands for emphasis.

Lomain joined in her laughter. "I don't mean to complain, though. I have had me share of spontaneous encounters just based on the novelty of me size, like I mentioned before, and some of those have definitely been worth it."

"Yes?" Hannah prompted.

"The time that immediately comes to mind, is when I was iron work apprenticin' over west across the river in Bremin. I'd spent a full day bendin' iron bars fer a gate we were workin' on, so I was tired, sore, dirty, and had swollen the muscles in my arms and chest enough to have joined the carnival as a strong man. So anyway, I went to the public bath in the city center to get cleaned up before headin' back to the guild hall, and the lady bringin' water to the washtub I rented surprised me after I had already got me clothes off.

"She got so befuddled tryin' to retreat from the room that she fell over backward and dowsed herself with the whole bucket of water she was carryin'. That rendered her white blouse pretty much transparent, and seein' as she was a top-heavy girl like yerself, me cock rose almost immediately at the sight of her big, wet bosom. She took a long look at me swelling cock, and that got her interested in stayin' a few minutes.

"I offered her a hand to help her stand up, but she was only interested in sittin' up on the floor, if ye catch me meanin'. She stroked me to full hardness staring head-to-head transfixed with me cock before lookin' up kinda glassy-eyed and sayin', 'I need to feel this inside me. Will you let me fuck you?'

"She sat me down on the dressing bench, hiked her skirts up to her waist, and squatted over me cock. She was so excited that it didn't take her too long to fit me inside her pussy even though she wasn't sure she'd be able to. As it was, she only got about three quarters of me inside before I bottomed out. She was as full as she could handle and that was all right by me 'cause she had me face pillowed in her breasts the whole time. Once she relaxed a little, she withdrew a bit and began stroking up and down me length until her legs shook with orgasm, and I let loose me own climax deep into her pussy. I have never heard a woman moan so much.

"The best part was afterward. She just held onto me as I softened inside her and let me cradle her in me lap. The whole time she kissed me face and kept repeatin', 'Thank you, thank you. I needed that so much. It's been so long.' It was very compassionate and intense. I never saw her again, but I think I gave her something fer which she was desperate. It's just always stuck with me.

"Lookin' back now, three hunnerd some odd years later on that encounter and many subsequent, it makes me feel uncomfortable that me cock elicits a twisted kind of hero worship in some women. That's another reason it's trouble to have sometimes, and why I try me best to keep me condition concealed, as it were.

"It does feel good walk to unrestrained here with ye though," Lomain admitted as they came back within sight of the cottage. "I like swingin' free in the breeze when I get the chance."

"People are attracted to all kinds of things," Hannah said after a moment's consideration. "As long as those things do not injure or are not inherently unhealthy, I do not believe there is any harm in them. By which I mean that I see no fault in you pleasing a woman who desires a big cockstem as long as you also desire her.

"Where the trouble occurs is when you are treated as a sexual object. If peopleonly look at you as a big cockstem or me as a pair of breasts, I think that goes too far. Otherwise, I say you should enjoy the way you're made, and take pride in whatever blessing you have.

"That also brings me back to elves," she said as they gathered their dry clothes and went back inside the cottage.

"How's that?" Lomain asked and began to set the table for dinner.

"A moment please," Hannah responded as she squeezed water from the bladder she carried into a clean waterskin. "The infusion is ready, and this should keep long enough to make a difference."

She poured a cup full of the water and handed it to Lomain.

"Here drink this down while your stomach is empty, Lovey."

The dwarf complied without complaint and handed the cup back to her. Stew from the cauldron over the fire was set on the table with bread, cheese, and fruit from the larder.

"Let's give the stew a bit to cool and your hawthorn a few minutes to absorb. In the meantime I'll tell you about my lovely elf."

They sat at the table and Hannah began by pointing to a tattoo on her throat, "You know how I earned this, yes?"

"I remember ye telling me about that when ye played yer flute fer me once. Circular breathing?"

"Yes," Hannah confirmed. "There is more to it than that, but that is the basis. Mistress Gally didn't teach me that mystery. She knew of it, but had never mastered it. In fact I taught her.

"I learned it from an elvish harper that passed near her home one summer during my training. I met him in the market one day as I was buying supplies, and instantly fell madly in love with him. His real name was secret, but he performed as "Lossius the Charmed" – which oddly enough, fit him well. He was so beautiful and charismatic that I didn't mind if he had a hundred girls in a hundred villages across the Heartland. I was as determined to bed him as he was to bed me from the moment we saw each other. I am a witch though, a fact that was not lost on him, so I kept him on my terms rather than his own.

"In addition to harping, singing, and storytelling, he was a marvel on a tin whistle; so I compelled him to show me how to play without needing to stop to breathe. Like most things, once I believed it could be done, I could do it. It did take a great deal of practice though. The further mysteries related to lengthening the tongue and relaxing the throat, I discovered with Mistress Gally's instruction – some of which I practiced on his elvish cockstem, but my mistress was so proud of me for unlocking an old secret and bringing it back into practice for the tradition.

"Anyway, the point we were discussing earlier is relevant here. The reason I wanted to feel you when you were soft and commented on how much you shrink when you are, was that Lossius barely grew all at all when erect. He was about the same size as you when soft, but arousal simply stood it up without changing it otherwise. I don't know if that is indicative of all elvish men or if that was the way Nature made him in particular.

"I can confirm, as you described earlier, that he had no pubic hair at all, and that his cockstem was rather slim. I found both to be quite enjoyable at the time. He felt so smooth as I took him in my mouth and closed my lips around the root of his cock. My nose pressed into the clean skin of his belly, which felt so exotic to me as I ran my tongue over his bare balls and kept him nestled in the back of my throat.

"He was as slippery as glass when I wrapped my legs around his hips and pulled him into the wetness of my pussy. Those silky balls caressed my buttocks so sensuously when he stroked me slowly and slapped when he would pound into me. He could climax several times in a row without flagging, so we would fuck until we were both too sore and exhausted to continue. We spent many, many hours playing together that summer, and I learned a lot about how to pleasure a man just from the practice with his beautiful body," Hannah sighed at the memory.

"I believe yer right," Lomain said after a moment's reflection. "The elvish men I have seen at pleasure in the forest do seem to be the same size even at rest. I wonder why that is."

"I don't know, but I was actually quite grateful he was comparatively small and slim. I don't think I would have had the endurance for him otherwise. As it was, my pussy would be so sore after a day of play with him."

"Let's eat, and later I'll tell ye of the fortitude of dwarvish women," Lomain responded with a big grin and dug into his stew.

*****

"You were going to tell me of dwarvish women," Hannah reminded Lomain some hours later, for dinner conversation had turned their minds to other topics.

"That I was," the dwarf replied from the floor by the low fire where he was spreading out his bedroll, and his cock gave a little twitch.

Though Lomain's clothes had long since dried, neither he nor the witch had felt the need to dress themselves. They were having too much fun admiring one another to cover up, and though the splendor of Hannah's body had not lost its effect on Lomain, the novelty had eased enough to permit his loins some down time. The mention of his earlier hint of dwarvish feminine gifts had things on the rise between Lomain's legs again, though.

"It will be so strange to sleep indoors. Yer sure ye don't mind?"

"Of course not, as long as you continue your tale."

"Patience ye lusty witch. I ain't got me bedroll sorted yet."

"Who's lusty, ye three-legged forest imp?" Hannah replied in perfect dwarvish dialect.

Lomain snorted and looked down at his stiffening cock, "Tis not the first time I been called that, lass. In fact, I was just about to tell ye about a certain impertinent dwarf woman who used to call me that very thing once upon a time, and the tale of the time spent with her which is addin' the current leverage to me third leg."

"My apologies," Hannah smiled in the gathering darkness as blue constellations flickered on her body. "You may continue when you are ready."

Lomain finished arranging his bedroll and inflating his erection and turned to lie on his back on the former with the latter once again pointing as his chin.

"Whew! Me head went woozy again that time. How long before the hawthorn does its work?"

"Perhaps by the time we reach the end of the infusion we have already made – likely by tomorrow night or the following morning."

"I hadn't planned on stayin' that long, but if ye don't mind extendin' yer hospitality a little while, I'd be happy to delay."

"I insist," Hannah replied. "Besides, you still promised to design a new sling for me."

"Buggerall, I did! Me apologies, lass. I lost track of where all this stimulatin' conversation and nekkid runnin' about had started. Ye must be distractin' me. We'll get back to work on yer sling tomorrow. In the meantime I'll tell you about Clara, me first great love."

Hannah settled back into the shadows on her bed, and Lomain began.

"She was the daughter of a successful coppersmith, under whose tutelage I did a turn in me hunnerd-twenties. Radiant she was, red-haired and fiery. She had freckles like ye wouldn't believe and used to tease me incessantly by wearing low cut aprons and suggestin' that try to count them all. Here father knew she was sweet on me and used to roll his eyes every time she'd act out like that. Once me apprenticin' time was over with him, he did suggest I court her if only so she'd stop badgerin' him about it. Out of a respect fer him and a curiosity fer just how high I might be able to count, I did.

"Generally speakin' dwarf folk don't do anythin' in a hurry and a normal courtship could take decades even if just to meet all the kinfolk ye'd also be marryin' if ye married the girl at all. She was a different sort though, must've been the red hair. She liked to move fast, and it was her that introduced me to the beauty of the above ground world and the wonders of tree and animals.

"From the time she was little she would take scrap bits of sheared copper from her father's workshop and twist them into clever little shapes. Then she'd run off to the woods and hang them in the branches of the low trees to shine in the sun until the copper verdigris greened them into leafy camouflage. She showed me few old birches that she'd been able to climb that had literally hundreds of tiny copper shapes spinning on the branches. When the wind blew it was music like ye've never heard, and it was beneath those trees that Clara and I first spread a blanket and welcomed each other as lovers.

"Dwarf women are best described as 'sturdy' when ye speak about their bodies, but sometimes brute force carries its own elegance. A dwarf woman will never back down from a challenge, even if that challenge looks like it will split her in half.

"The first time we tried to make love Clara insisted that I get all of me inside her. I remember lookin' down at her beautiful bare pussy spreading open as she grunted and pulled me by the hips until me balls were restin' against her arse. Anatomically, I still don't know how she did it, but I asked her how she felt once we were fully coupled, and she replied, 'I think I can feel ye in me throat!'

"That's the type of girl Clara was: strong, willful, and determined to go all the way. She was me first love and the only woman for a long time to be able to take me all the way in. Tis a curse of this surplus-sized sausage that it don't fit most places. Dwarf women are tough and creative though.

"She got so she could take me with no trouble, and her favorite thing was to invite me in fer lunch to find her leanin' over the table with her bare arse facing the door. She'd look back over her shoulder and ask, 'Pie and ale or a long slow fuck?' Needless to say, I lost a lot of weight that year.

"I'd sit on the floor, bury me face in her pussy from behind like that, and take the first half of me lunch time lickin' and suckin' her till I couldn't feel me lips. Then I'd stand up and slide in me cock. I'd get all the way in, and she would clamp down on me with the muscles in her pussy so tightly that I swear she'd tear me cock off. It took all of me fortitude to hold off climax when she'd do that. She was a strong girl, and there was nothin' at all like feelin' that warm, wet, grip on every inch of me.

"She had very intense orgasms as well. I liked to look down just at that moment when the pale, pink pussy flesh stretched around me deeply thrusting shaft would blush dark red, and her perfectly round, freckled arse would clench up tightly just before her legs would start to shake. She'd let fly with a string of curses such as a tavern door has never heard and always end with, 'Is that all ye got, ye beautiful, bearded lummox?'

"Aye, she liked the theatrics of sex. I can't remember how many times she'd wrap her big soft breasts around me and stroke me with them until I let fly with big streams of semen all over her. It was fun fer her, fer she used to laugh every time. She did that a lot when we fucked, laugh that is. Clara was always excited to be in the moment.