Vernal Recollections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I heard her sharp intake of breath and a little growl in her throat as she gripped me shape for a moment. Then she released me gently and traced a finger very slowly all the way down me length to me balls and all the way back up to the crown, which by that time was really startin' to swell. Her right heel very carefully pressed into the inside of me right calf and separated me legs a wee bit as her hand stole back down the distance of me shaft. She then carefully lifted me balls in their soft sack and rolled them around in her warm hand. The sensation of which made them dodge around even more of their own accord. Lastly she traced under them and softly tickled her fingertip across me arsehole.

"Then ever so carefully she stroked her palm all the way up me length again, gave the head a little squeeze, and rested her hand once again on me chest. All the while she didn't think she had waked me. I think all that explorin', though intensely pleasurable fer me, was just her tryin' to decide if what she felt under her hand was real or not. Everything was as you'd expect of course, just bigger, so she had somethin' to think about.

"I could feel the tension in her body as she contemplated her discovery. Meself, I just lay there and throbbed and waited fer her to make the next move. I wasn't sure how I felt about what she'd done, but I couldn't deny that me cock ached, and her lithe body felt good pressed full length against me own.

"I could hear her breathin' gettin' heavier next to me ear and a tiny little groan bubbled in the back of her throat. It was a hungry sound.

"Her hand fidgeted on me chest. Finally temptation got the better of her, and she allowed it to creep down to me swollen cockstem again. She laid her hand softly on me shaft and felt the width of it. I, in turn, flexed me muscles and made it engorge further under her hand. It was all the encouragement she needed to wrap her fingers around me and very delicately begin to stroke me.

"I could feel a wet heat buildin' on me thigh where her pussy rested and incrementally began to press me leg outward against her. She responded by rockin' her hips toward me and even more firmly squeezin' her pussy against me. I again flexed the blood into me cock to make it swell in her hand and felt her wetness respond.

"She knew I was awake now, but the game of silence didn't end except fer the small needful sounds we each made in our risin' lust. She was pumpin' me cock with obvious intent by this point and rhythmically grindin' her pussy against me leg. I threw off the cloak and reached across with me left hand to push me palm onto her right breast. The hard nipple pushed back against me hand as I kneaded her. I worked me right arm further under her and hugged her more closely against me as the speed of her pumpin' and humpin' increased. She liked it and growled encouragement in me ear when me hand reached down to grab her arse.

"Her back hunched to drive her crotch up farther toward me hips, and me fingers could reach down around the split of her arse to touch her wet, furred pussy. I slid one of me fingers into her heat and pressed upward as she continued to grind on me leg and pump on me cock. I felt her felt her breath fast next to me ear, and suddenly her tongue pressed into it as well.

"It was enough to push me over the edge, and I erupted in her grip, sprayin' us both with thick streams of semen. She likewise made an 'uhnnnn' sound and hissed in me ear as her hips ceased their grindin' and began to shake rapidly. I felt a warm gush as she bathed me leg in her own orgasm."

"Uhnnnn," Hannah responded as she had a climax on her own fingers. She reclined back against one of the trunks near the fire and continued questing her fingers into her wet folds as she encouraged, "Tell me more, Lovey. Tell me."

Lomain grinned broadly and continued his own stroking. His newly strengthened erection was dark and angry in its tumescence, and he felt better than he had in a decade. The spectacle of the voluptuous witch writhing on her own fingers while her tattoos blossomed in geometric heat trails across her curves was almost enough to make him climax as well, but the confidence of his dwarven stamina had returned with the strength of his cockstem.

"After we both came down from our orgasms, she continued to run her tongue around me ear and to hiss and chuckle as the spasms in her hips subsided. Her hand roamed over our bodies as she rubbed me squirtin's into our skin. We were already sticky with confinement, so it really didn't matter to me. Me fingers withdrew from her pussy and massaged her arse and lower back, all the while she licked and probed me ear and the side of me face.

"We must've fallen asleep, fer I woke up some time later with her breast still in me hand and her steadily breathin' in deep sleep, face to face next to me. I gently squeezed her breast and caused her to stir enough to shift onto her back. I felt and heard her legs fall open and the musky scent of her waft afresh to me senses. I released her breast and let me hand drift down across the tight lines of her stomach until I found the coarse forest that guarded the lands below. She murmured contentedly in her sleep, and I let me fingers continue their wanderin' to cross the softness of her pussy lips.

"I cupped her in me hand to softly squeeze and massage her downy cleft and was rewarded almost instantly with a bloom of heat and a return of wetness. Her breath quickened as she came awake and growled her assent to me forays upon her soft places. She brought her mouth close to me ear again and gave a plaintive little growl in broken words, 'Luvin? Luvin eat Seeffra? Eat Seeffra pzzy, aye?'"

"Oh... my," Hannah purred and the tattoos along her inner thighs scintillated in luminescent agreement. "I do hope you did, Lovey."

"It was tight quarters, I don't mind remindin' ye, but I definitely wanted a taste of this girl," the dwarf affirmed and rubbed another of many clear drops of wetness around the head of his enormous cock.

"So, 'Aye Seeffra, aye,' I said. Then I guided her as she climbed up me chest and sat on me face. Her head must've been bowed to avoid the roof of the cave, but the rocky confines did give her a place to grip on the walls to help support her weight.

"A giggle is not the first think ye think of when ye think of an orc, but giggle like any other girl she did when me beard tickled her arse as she pressed her pussy onto me mouth. She was real strong tastin' and strong smellin' – not at all unpleasant, mind ye – but definitely not a delicate flavor. I loved it instantly and lost meself in her pussy like a dwarf inspired to create. What I was creatin' though was a chorus of throaty groans and a river of Seeffra's wetness. The girl was not bashful about buckin' against me tongue and climaxin' hard and repeatedly all over me face, usually with a lusty laugh and a powerful hiss of, 'Ayuussss, eat Seeffra pzzzzzy...' It was so much fun, me witch. I never wanted to stop, but alas me mouth eventually got tired.

"She understood and slid off me face onto me chest, and then down me body to lie on top of me. It was quite a thrill when her pussy slid down the outside length of me cock, which then lay hard between our bellies. Her tight little breasts bulged into me chest as I held her and stroked her sides.

"Her long, thick, wavy hair (completely free of its bindings by now) curtained around our heads as she whispered sensuously to me in orcish and licked her juices from me face and lips, kissing me and probing me mouth with her tongue. I returned her kisses, feeling her pointed teeth with me tongue and tasting her own pussy on her lips. Finally we relaxed, and Seeffra slipped off me to cuddle at me side again."

"My goodness," Hannah panted in the last twinges of another orgasm. "I found that retelling rather... stimulating. I can see that you did as well."

Lomain's stroking had increased and his heavy balls had begun to draw up again. His cockstem looked to be on the verge of bursting.

"Oh, there's more," he stated and slowed his manipulations to give himself a rest. "When next I awoke it was to Seeffra's tongue again, but this time it was cradlin' the head of me cock. I must admit that the thought of her pointed teeth near me tender flesh was enough to raise me pulse, but the moment she took me in her mouth, it was all warmth and softness and skillful suckin'. She knew what she was doin', that girl. She couldn't fit much more'n the head in her mouth, but she didn't neglect me otherwise.

"She had turned herself to face me feet, and her hair was draped over me thighs and belly as she moved her tongue all over me shaft, me balls, and once or twice even below to places I've never been licked before nor since. The thing she did that drove me over the edge though was to take me cockhead in her mouth and suck hard while pressin' her tongue under the head and runnin' her fingernails up and down me shaft. It wasn't too long before I emptied meself into her mouth.

"Seeffra didn't even slow down, but swallowed it all with a deep moan and continued to suck me to get me back to hardness. Just fer good measure she swung a leg over me upper body and slid her crotch back onto me face again. Her tight little arse pushed back onto me nose, and I spread it with me hands to drive me tongue deep into her soppin' pussy.

"She sucked me and rode me tongue until I was back to full erection. Then she slid off me and turned around to kiss me deep and hard again. Her hand gripped and stroked me to keep things movin'.

"When we had come up for air, I put me hand on top of hers and poked her in the hip with the head of me cock. 'Seeffra?' I whispered as I rubbed meself on her hip. She responded by licking me ear again and whispering, 'Fuck? Luvin fuck Seeffra, aye?'

"'Aye,' I replied and pulled her back into a breathless kiss. I tried to turn us get on top of her, but she wouldn't have it. She insisted that she be astride me, so she climbed back on top and positioned the head of me cock at her wet opening.

"With a meaningful 'ayussssssss', she stretched herself over the head and began gradually squeezin' and slidin' her pussy down the thick shaft. It left her breathless, and she would whimper in the back of her throat between heavy gulps of air as she slowly took me in, bit by bit.

"I reached around and gripped her by the arse, spreadin' her cheeks to ease the way in and teasin' up and down the divide with me fingers. She seemed to like that and responded by pushin' back harder. I also leaned me face up, and by guessin' and missin' twice in the dark, captured one of her taut little nipples in me mouth to tease with me tongue. I felt her ripple in orgasm around me imbedded shaft, and another couple inches slid inside her until I hit her limit.

"She rested a moment and then pulled her breast away from me mouth to replace it with her own lips. We kissed feverishly, and she began to rock her hips into me, slidin' me cock in and out slowly and smoothly. She held me face in her hands and once again sussurated her lust at me in a mixture of orcish, moaning, and throaty whisperin's of, 'Fuck Seeffra pzzy – ayusss -- fuck Seeffra, Luvin.' It was a long, slow, intense building of pressure until we climaxed simultaneously in a wet torrent and collapsed in exhaustion to sleep again."

"Ohhhh, Lovey," Hannah moaned as she shuddered through yet another climax on her talented fingers. "You win, you are the better storyteller."

"I ain't got to the point of the story yet, me witch," the dwarf answered, also breathless from his intense excitement. "The reason ye asked me to bring this up at all occurred the next time I awoke.

"Seeffra and I were asleep on our right sides with her back held tight against me chest by me left arm around her body and the fingers of our left hands intertwined when I next awoke. The scent of her hair was intoxicatin' as I nestled me face into the nape of her neck and planted soft kisses along it. She awoke with a contented sigh, wriggled her backside against me, and pressed me hand against her tightening nipples.

"Me cockstem inflated once again and wedged itself between her thighs as it tried to rise, promptin' her to separate her legs enough so that it could lift itself to bump against her pussy. She squeezed her thighs together to hold me in place against her moistening cleft. Her hand left mine against her breast to reach down and tease the knob of me cockhead that poked out the front of our embrace, and when she felt the wetness of me own excitement leaking from me and the molten fire of her pussy reach urgency, she pulled her hips forward to allow me to once again sink into her hot channel.

"I fucked her slowly from behind fer several minutes, while she seemed to scrabble in the dark in front of her fer her rucksack. After her mystery search, she settled down and enjoyed bein' plumbed until she could sense me orgasm buildin'. Much to me confusion she pulled off me erection and reached back to massage something cool and slippery on me. Then without askin' she aimed me farther up, pressed the tip of me cock against her arsehole, and started to push back against me.

"I held perfectly still as she forcibly popped the head into her smaller hole and gripped it there. I could feel an intense heat coming from her body as she groaned and gradually impaled her arse onto me lubricated cock, until at last she stopped with me buried fairly deep and quaked and cursed through an orgasm and some deep breathin'.

"After a moment's rest she reached back and wrapped a hand around the root of me shaft so I couldn't go any deeper. Then, turnin' her head to speak over her shoulder, she exhaled a clear command, 'Fuck Seeffra.' So, I started to withdraw and reinsert slowly. Her tightness and heat were almost overwhelmin', but I certainly didn't want to hurt her. I should not have worried.

"Those first experimental strokes brought a louder, sterner, 'Fuck Seeffra" from me orc lover. A few harder, faster strokes brought a stingin' slap on me embracin' arm from her free hand and a sharply growled, 'FUCK Seeffra!' D'you think her desire was clear?"

"Uh-huh," Hannah replied as her fingers thrust into her soft, steaming pussy.

"So I stopped holdin' back and began to pound into her. She grunted her enthusiasm with every thrust, and I felt her shove her fingers into her pussy as manual accompaniment to the assault on her arse. She was so unbelievably hot, tight, and graspin' that it only took a couple of minutes fer me to start to spurt me seed up her arse in powerful contractions and fer her to clamp down in sustained climax on me as she cried out in the close darkness, 'AYUSSSSSSS!"

In the room, Hannah cried out another blue-flashing orgasm, and moments later, Lomain in turn allowed his long pent up climax to erupt from his huge pumping cock in thick streams... to be caught just in time in a glass bowl by the witch's quick hands.

"Too good to waste," she said as she sat back down. "We'll pour that at the base of the hawthorn trees as repayment energy for the gift they have given you."

"Opportunistic wench!" Lomain exclaimed good naturedly as his senses returned. "Thank ye fer thinkin' ahead. That would not have occurred to me."

"It's what witches do," Hannah shrugged. "Now, my dear dwarf, how does the story end?"

"It was animalistic; it was the primal matin' of two strong beasts... savage and lovingly tender in equal measure. The next several days (we guess) passed in a warm, wet, sticky, foul-smelling, abso-bloody-lutely surreal blur. What moments we weren't signin', eatin', drinkin', or sleepin' ... we spent fuckin'... constantly. Quick peeks up the tunnel fer sunlight, and trying to scrub off with bitin'ly cold rags drenched in melted snow when we got too filthy to taste or feel each other any more was all that broke up the seemin'ly unendin' cycle of carnal hours. We did things to each other I won't even think of describin' in polite company. I'll tell ye though, we sure stayed warm!

"At last, we caught a glimpse of sunlight up the tunnel, repacked our gear, and forced our way up through the last couple of feet of snow to freedom. I think we both looked a filthy fright in the daylight, but I bowed to me dear Seeffra and kissed her hand in that clear snowy dawn. Then I placed her hand over me heart and said her name, while making the ranger sign forbattle is won.

Seeffra pulled herself to me and embraced me long and lovin'ly before stepping back with a curious smile. She thrust her hand down the front of her breeches and brought her fingers up wet. Her hand then reached out and glossed me lips with her feminine flavor, then she kissed her fingers and whispered me name. She made the ranger sign forSecret, then turned and raced off fer parts unknown."

Hannah applauded and the two happy friends settled down for bed.

*****

"Well, me witch, it has certainly been a stimulatin' coupla days with ye," Lomain said after breakfast the next morning. "I thank ye fer everythin', especially the hawthorn infusion and all the intimate sharin'. I fell like a youngster again."

"I am more than delighted to have spent this time with you. Thank you for your wonderful recollections, skill at storytelling, and masterfully designed iron sling," Hannah replied. "Thank you most of all for sharing yourself with me, Lovey.

"Now before you get dressed and tuck away that phenomenal blessing of yours, let's go together to offer your gift to the hawthorns and gather another infusion for you to take with you."

Hand in hand they walked quietly back to the smelly, thorned beacons of springtime and emptied the glass bowl of Lomain's semen at their roots. Then Hannah spoke to the trees and they set about gathering and bruising another batch of leaves and blossoms for the infusion.

"You're so quiet, Lovey," Hannah observed. "Is there something you wish to say that you are not?"

"Nah, Hannah," he replied. "I guess there's not. Just a wee bit sad about leavin' ye, I s'pose."

"That sounds like regret, Lovey," Hannah answered him quite seriously. "Witches don't like regret. No, we don't like regret at all."

"No hidin' stuff from a witch is there?" the dwarf said after a moment.

"You regret not consummating this new intimacy don't you, Lovey," Hannah said gently as she finished sealing up the bladder so the blossoms and leaves could infuse the water.

"Maybe that's it," the old ranger grumbled non-committally, but his cockstem was already stiffening at the thought. "Maybe I just feel unresolved about where we're leavin' this relationship."

"Perhaps," Hannah said thoughtfully, "but we have a more immediate problem."

"What's that, dear Hannah?"

"We have no fertility offering to trade the trees for their gifts."

"I had'na thought of that. Well, what should we do?" Lomain asked distractedly, looking the other way.

Hannah stepped behind him, opened the front clasps of her new sling, and pressed her massive bosom against the back of his head. Her arms wrapped around him in a gentle hug that also put her hands around his cockstem.

"I suppose you'll just have to fuck me, Lovey."

*****

Some hours later, amidst the rank smell of fallen hawthorn blossoms, the two friends laughed. Hannah reclined against one of the narrow tree trunks and Lomain lay back against her between her thighs. Her legs wrapped around him and her feet held his much spent cock between them. Her breasts rested on his head, and the look on his face spoke volumes of his contentedness.

"Of course you realize you will have to come back next spring, right?" Hannah asked. "I suspect that seasonal treatment of your condition will be necessary."

"Oh aye, in the name of good health, tis only proper that we should stick to this arrangement," Lomain responded. "Besides, I'm sure we'll have more stories to tell by then. Not to mention that we're creatin' a few ourselves."