Vern's Memoirs

Story Info
Vern revisits his experiences as a caged prisoner.
2.4k words
4.43
28.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluev
bluev
23 Followers

Vern's Diary

Vern was alone at home. He liked going through his memoirs every now and then. And he realised it had been a long time since he had recounted his kinks. He fired up his laptop & visited his private blog browsing it from the last few entries.

Day 7

Seven days have passed. Twitching is becoming a habit. God! Why did I accede to Kay's request?!!

Do I like it? I don't have a fucking clue - I end up saying yes every time Kay asks me. But do I? Really? Maybe Yes.

No. Yes, I like the denial but not the ruining. I like doing things that I'd never have done otherwise.

No! The twitching - the twitching in private spaces, in public spaces, is not worth the trouble at all. Every time I walk out, I feel everyone looking at my crotch, even when they are not. I visit the wash room more frequently just to look at my pants & see if there is no bulge appearing through my pants.

Its maddening. But then why do I do it? Why am I so conflicted?

Here I go twitching again adjusting the cage in my pants. The testosterone has built up in my body - the mornings are the worst.

Kay, You mean witch!

The cage is snug, with a nice design to it - stainless steel all over with nice little holes around the shaft. The tip opens up a little more giving the cage a snake like look. It allows my cock to breathe & pee. Just stops it from growing.

The tension that has been built up for the past 7 days is getting to me. My cock grows & stiffens every quarter of an hour only to be impeded on all sides.

I just reached home. It's 7 in the evening. I'll finish the chores & wait for Kay to come home. Maybe today she will let me out & release what I'm guessing is a big glacial load that has been built up. Ow! I twitch again - stop thinking about it.

Day 8

I'm writing this at 5 in the morning. Why? I've not been able to sleep. I've not been allowed to go to sleep. It has become extremely unbearable now. Past 7 days have been, I don't know what. Now that I think of the last seven days, I think I have a new identity - which will remain my own, which I will remember for the rest of my life. As soon as Kay realised what I was willing to do for a release, she has been taking it up a notch every single day.

Today was no different. I got back from work in the evening at 6. As soon as I walked in to the hall, Kay was there. She was wearing the same outfit that has now started haunting me in my dreams. Kay wore a dark red outfit made of latex. The outfit stuck to her skin & accentuated her voluptuous figure. There were multiple cavities in the dress, all in the right places. And she had made sure to keep them open. There she stood, legs apart; her big breasts protruding through the cavities. They were big as it is. With the outfit, the entire surface area of her breasts tried to make its way through the moderately sized openings. And this made the breasts look much more bigger than they were. Her brown nipples were upright & perky. She was already excited. I think she was already thinking of what she was going to do with me. The outfit did not cover her crotch & her behind. It was my nightmare trying to fight off the erection seeing her like this.

She walked towards me, and then around me. She stopped behind me. She put her right hand forward, placed it on my crotch and tightened her grip around the cage. She leaned over to my ears and whispered, "Vern, good boy! Be a good boy one more day - listen to me. And I will give you what you want."

"I'll let you out of the cage. I'll get you off with just my mouth & my tongue. I'll let you shoot your pent up load deep into my mouth. Isn't this something you have been dreaming off from past few days."

I twitched in her hands. She knew it. She was doing it on purpose. I was on the edge & yet I just wanted to comply. I don't know why. We had a safe word. But I did not want to use it.

"Only one thing Vern, you have to be a good boy & comply with everything I say. Any little disobedience & your balls will stay blue today as well." she chuckled.

"Yes Kay. Sorry! Yes, Domina." She had started making me call her Domina for the last couple of days.

"That's right! Now get down." Kay slapped by butt, gripping my cage tighter.

I knew the drill. I took all my clothes off in a jiffy. I was wearing nothing but the cage. She walked me into her bedroom holding me by the cage.

All the things we had done in the last few days was rushing back to me. I was excited & also a little anxious.

"Get down! On the floor. Today you are going to fuck my brains out. And I don't want you to come. Do you understand?"

"Yes Domina." Finally, I thought!

She pushed me down on the floor where I lay down. She walked past me & as she did I could see her crotch over my face. I longed for it so much & yet I could not think too much about it. She got her suitcase out, unlocked it & pulled out the key.

"Do you know where this goes?"

"Yes Domina. The cage & the lock"

Kay chuckled harder. "Poor poor thing!"

She got up & walked to the cupboard. And she unlocked another suitcase of hers. I turned around lying on the floor. To my horror, she was carrying two strap-ons in her hands. One was huge, it was black & was at least 10 inches I think. The other was smaller: about 5-6 inches. My mind went numb. Was she going to do this again to me like she did a couple of days back. But there are 2 of them. Surely not 2!

I wanted to say the safe word & stop. Before I could say "Red" she said "Don't worry, they are not for you."

As I lay there, she walked down to my waist & tied the big black monstrosity of a strap-on around my waist. I realised how cruel it was getting. I would fuck her but with another tool and not mine. Mine would lay all cramped up in the small cage begging for a release. But what was the other one for. And before I knew it Kay walked towards me & asked me to open my mouth. I complied & she fastened the gag around me. I didn't even know a dildo gag existed. There I lay on the floor, with 3 tools to pleasure Kay. Only 2 were functional.

Kay knelt on top of my face & started rubbing her crotch & lips against dildo over my mouth. The spider gag was perfect - she would grind herself against the dildo & all her sticky juices would drip down into my mouth. She held my head by my hair & she dropped herself down on the dildo. And she started grinding herself. Her juices started dripping into my mouth.

"Don't swallow. I want to see my juices swirling in your mouth. Remember, you do this & you get to see yourself in my mouth." she chuckled. And she moved back and forth tugging at my hair. She turned back 180 degrees on my mouth & a stream of juices trickled down on my face & tongue. I dared not swallow. She was now facing my caged cock.

She leaned over and held the big strap on cock in one hand & started stroking it. She put tons of lube on it & kept stroking it. I could feel her tugging around my waist. This was too much to handle & I was growing harder against the cage. She could see it. That's what she wanted. Kay made it even more worse. She leaned forward as she continued to ride my face & grabbed the cage in between her teeth. She slipped her tongue into the holes on the side & started licking the shaft. I was positively red in heat & in the danger zone.

"A perfect little tear drop!" she exclaimed. I didn't understand. She slipped her pinkie into the tip & placed it on the tip of my cock. She then turned around to show me the white pre-cum oozing from my cock. She took her pinkie finger & placed it into my mouth.

"See how you taste like?" That was the first time that I had tasted myself. It was a little salty but had a flat taste to it. Never had I thought I'd taste myself. But there were no more boundaries.

Kay rode on & the juices continued accumulating in my mouth. She kept stroking the big black dildo around my waist with one hand & my caged manhood in the other. I was as stiff as I could get - hard against the walls of the cage, positively red, & oozing pre-cum like a faucet. Kay took no time in cleaning me up - she kept sticking her pinkie finger into the cage, running it around the tip of my cock head collecting up the pre-cum & dropping it into my mouth.

By now, I was almost on the verge of choking - Kay's juices combined with mine had filled up half way in my mouth. But, I dared not swallow.

Kay held me by hair, pulled it back tight. I could feel her clenching down on my mouth. And she let go in one big explosive moan, squirting all over my face and chin, and back into my mouth.

Before I knew it, she got back up & shifted on to the big black monster dildo around my waist. Looking at her slide down, so easily, on top of it was a sight to behold. She slid down & all the way in. Kay's face was red - heat was emanating from all over her body. She held my cage tight & stroked it again. I wanted to cum. I begged Kay, "Please let me cum". Nothing was audible. Only a garbled sound came out - all the juices that were still swirling around in my mouth.

"Just a little bit longer, pet" Kay said. And she starting grinding against the monster dildo. Her nipples were tight & her big breasts swayed around with every movement. I just wanted to hold them, but I dared not. Kay ground herself a couple more times before she let out another big moan & she came over the monster dildo.

The succubus inside her would have died out, I thought. She purred & unfastened both the dildos.

"Open your mouth, cum slut! I want to see if you have been obedient today" Kay said. And I did.

I saw pride in her eyes. "I am proud of you my little cum slut." Kay said. And she got her camera out & snapped a few pictures.

"These are going onto the refrigerator. I am so proud of you. Now swallow it. Not a drop should be left."

I blinked a couple of times, tears rolling down my cheek because of the slimy juices choking my throat.

"Ow! My dear cum slut. What an obedient slave you have proved to be."

"One small detail though. You did ooze pre-cum. So technically, you disobeyed me. But forgiving goddess that I am. I will give you a release but not the one you hoped for."

I was appalled. I felt betrayed. I wanted to yell & I screamed out, "you can't do this to me! I hate you."

"Is that so? But you love me! If you don't, then say the safe word."

The words were on the tip of my tongue. And then I realised why I had even said yes to all of this in the first place. I was getting this done to me for my own depraved needs. I wanted to see how far could I go. She was only playing her part. And some twisted sense of logic prevailed, and I bowed my head down. I realised, if I said the safe word, then sometime in the future I would only look back on this with regret, only wondering how much more farther I could have gone. And I was still getting a release today, wasn't I.

"That's what I thought. Now get on you fucking fours" Kay barked. And I complied.

"I am going to milk your cock juices today, Vern. I know it's all built up. Every drop teeming with lust & envy & obedience. I am not going to milk you with my hands or my mouth as you broke our deal. I am not going to even touch you."

"You see what I have in my hands?"

"It's a butt plug, Domina" I said squirming.

Kay whispered ever so seductively in my ears holding my stiff cage. "But do you know what's different? I am going to stick it where it belongs as usual - up your tiny little ass hole." And Kay pushed the plug up as I squirmed to make it fit snugly. But she continued. "What's different is this switch." And she flicked it on.

I can't write in words what I felt then. An electric pulse ran through my ass hole and the nerve endings. I could feel my balls and prostate going into overdrive. I can't explain the squirming - I fell down on my belly unable to be on my fours. The pulse heightened the feeling of pleasure to a level which I never believed I could every experience. Kay jumped on top of my back and sat on my back holding my hands down, clamping my legs down, stopping me from moving.

My cock was waiting to burst out of the cage like a prisoner who was wronged.

Kay pulled my body back up, back on my fours.

And then it happened. Splurt! Splurt! Splurt! - My imprisoned half limp cock let out 7 long ropes of white silky cum. It looked like a painting on the black carpet as my thighs & ass shook under the intensity of the orgasm. And I collapsed on to the floor.

And I looked up at Kay & uttered the safe word "Red!"

bluev
bluev
23 Followers