Veronica

Story Info
A tale of lust.
3.8k words
4.12
70.7k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 04/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The 21 hour flight from Chicago to Sydney was exhausting. All I could think about was checking into my hotel and collapsing into bed. After battling to retrieve my bags and catching a cab from the hoards of fellow travelers that is exactly what I did.

I awoke many hours later and dragged my jet lagged body into the shower. Feeling revitalized I shaved around my beard starting to feel like myself again. It was already 8:30 pm and the day had past. Just because I was here for a convention didn't mean I couldn't have some fun. I grabbed my black slacks and a matching shirt and tie wanting to look dapper. My wife was on the other side of the globe after all. You never knew what kind of fun could be stirred up.

Down at the restaurant I felt a little silly sitting by myself amongst this crowd of strangers. All around me couples and business groups dined, laughed, and carried on in grand fashion. They all seemed so comfortable draped by the elegance of the luxury hotels setting. I finished my meal and headed to the bar to look for some conversation and stiff libation. Surprisingly the bar was not overly crowded. It was however fairly devoid of available women, but the night was still young. I grabbed an available seat and ordered a familiar favorite, Grey Goose and tonic. The gentleman next to me complimented my choice of beverage in his foreign tongue. I raised my glass in thanks and introduced myself.

"Brock Denker. Pleased to make your acquaintance. And you are?"

"Max. You can call me Max." He replied jovially. "I can tell you're not from around here. What brings you to mighty Australia Brock?"

"Business and pleasure Max, and hopefully not in that order!" I replied as we shared a laugh, toasted our glasses and kicked our drinks back leaving us with no options but ordering another round. "Another round for me and whatever he wants" I quipped to the bartender. Max and I had a hell of a time doing nothing more than passing time. Max had checked his watch at least 3 times so I asked "Running late?"

"No. My wife should have been here by now. It is our anniversary. We have a room here to celebrate this weekend and she seems to be running behind. Typical woman don't you think?" he claimed as we knowingly chuckled.

"Well, congratulations are in order then!" I shouted. "One more round bartender!"

"You don't have to do that Brock." Max started to protest.

"Non sense! It is the least I can do for your anniversary." I remarked passing him another glass of Scotch on the rocks. He thanked me and we raised our glasses.

"Cheers!" He bellowed, pounding half of it.

That is when I saw her approaching from the other side of the bar. "Jesus wept." I thought to myself as I gazed at her stunning beauty as she glided across the room. Imagine Scarlett Johansen with larger breasts. Her eyes were a clear and vibrant blue. Her hair swept over her shoulders framing her well defined cheeks. "Yugoslavian maybe?" I questioned myself as my gaze drifted down her lithe frame hugged in a black dress ending well over knees. Her legs were toned and tan. She strutted with confidence right up to Max giving him a hug and peck on the lips. Typical woman my ass!

"Sorry I'm late. " She said simply as she pulled up a seat on the other side of her husband.

"No worries." He shot right back. "Let me introduce you to Brock from the states. He has been keeping me occupied while I waited." I stood up to shake her hand which she accepted politely.

"Brock Denker. A pleasure to meet you." I managed trying to hide the lust in my eyes.

"Veronica... likewise Mr. Denker." She replied in a silky fashion.

"Well it was fun Max, nice to meet you Veronica. I will let the two of you have some privacy. Congratulations once again to the two of you." I feigned cheerily.

"Please stay for one more round." Max pleaded. "Right love? We would be pleased if you joined us both for a toast."

"Absolutely." Veronica chimed.

"Ok. If you insist." was all I could say. I was certainly having fun after all. I insisted on getting the three of us the next round. Max flew through his glass and immediately ordered us shots and another round. We toasted. We laughed exchanging stories. All through the festivities I could not help but steal glances of Veronica. Her amazing figure would surely haunt me the rest of this weekend. Her ass alone, tight and pert beneath her dress, was an object of dreams.

Before long I had to slow down on the drinks. My head was flying as we carried on. Max however was having the time of his life and steamed onward with what he started. He popped up out of his chair and proclaimed that he would be right back. He took off in the general direction of the restrooms. Suddenly I was alone with this Aussie goddess.

"I hope I haven't rained on your parade tonight?" I cooed leaning in towards Veronica.

"Not at all! We have all had some much fun and that is the reason we came out in the first place, for a little fun!" She reassuringly answered, and with that we toasted the night laughing. I swear I noticed her eyes drift the full length of my body. Was she just checking me out? With that thought Max came staggering back to us and loudly ordered another round of shots and drinks. Veronica smiled over at me and then told her husband that may not be such a good idea as they had a long night planned out.

"Bah!" Was all he managed as he raised his shot glass in victory. Veronica looked over at me and smiled in forgiving acceptance of the situation. I laughed with her as we raised our own. We all finished our drinks and Veronica stood up.

"Ok Max it's time for us to go. I am getting tired." She said with that same understanding tone her smile spoke.

"All right love." Max replied. He attempted to stand up but was obviously affected by the evenings celebration. I reached out to steady him. I was quick to realize he may need some assistance getting to their room.

"Let me lend a hand." I told the both of them.

"Thank you." Veronica chuckled as I swung Max's arm over my shoulder.

"Thanks mate!" Max agreed.

We made our way to the elevators but Max was doing his best to topple us both. Veronica reached around his hips in an attempt to steady our ship. My waist pressed into her arm and sent electricity flying throughout my body. In the elevator he started to slump a little. Over his hanging head Veronica and I smiled at one another quietly enjoying the joke. When we finally made it to the room Max was barley assisting us anymore. Once inside we took him straight to the bed and laid him down.

"Thank you so much for all of your help. It was a wonderful time but I need to get him comfortable. Thanks again." With that she reached her arms up around my neck and gave me a warm hug that I reciprocated at the small of her back. As we parted I jotted my room number down on the pad on the desk.

"If you get bored feel free to swing by. The nights still young." I boldly stated.

With out warning her hand cracked across my face. "What kind of a woman do you take me for!" she barked in shock.

"Feisty." Was all I could manage. "I meant no disrespect." As I backed out the door shortly before it closed in my face.

Back in my room I still had thoughts of Veronica and her perfect body swimming through my head. I filled the hot tub and raided my mini bar for another Vodka tonic. As I soaked myself in the turbulent waters my mind kept returning to her. That ass. Those legs. Her breasts. Those eyes! It wasn't long before I could feel my cock stiffen to her image. My brain replaying the way she smelled as we hugged. The way her breasts pressed into my chest. Those eyes. Typical woman he said? Fuck me!

I couldn't have been in the tub more than a half hour when I heard a knock at my door. I rose from my tub calling out to hold on a minute as I dried off and wrapped my towel around my waist. I glanced through the peep hole only to see my goddess standing there. Puzzled I cracked the door.

"Hello Veronica. What do I owe the pleasure?" I spoke apprehensively opening the door more.

"I just stopped by to apologize. I may have over reacted a bit back in my room." She spouted as she walked right into my room still dressed to kill from earlier.

"Don't worry about it. Your reaction fit the situation." I said closing the door behind me. "Have a seat and let me fix you a drink. What'll you have?"

"Anything white would be fine. I can't stay long. I just wanted to apologize and be on my way."

I grabbed what white wine there was from the mini bar and poured her a glass. I seated myself on the edge of the bed so we could chat still in my towel and nothing else.

"Look Brock, I was just frustrated with the situation and you caught me off guard. It surprised me when you were cheeky. That's all."

"I told you not to worry. I understand." Smiling as I gave her leg a squeeze. This startled her again.

Looking right at me she questioned."Are you going to put some clothes on?"

"No." I said causing her to shift in her chair not knowing what to do exactly. I stood up and moved closer brushing the hair from her face I looked deeply at her I conceded. "If it would make you more comfortable, then yes." Veronica let her eyes wander up my body for the second time tonight until her gaze met mine.

"It's fine. No worries." She giggled and I sat back down. We chatted playfully and I noticed it was her who kept sneaking peeks. The tension in the room was building as we worked on our drinks. God she was stunning and witty. We laughed as I became entranced by her piercing blue eyes that seemed filled with so many unanswered questions. She finished her drink staring at my exposed chest and stomach and said she should leave me to my bath. I told her that she didn't have to leave if she did not want to. With a bit of hesitation as she glanced at my chest and stomach, paused, and said she really should go. I got up and walked her to the door. As I reached for the handle I placed my hand on her hip to guide her. I could feel her melt under my firm touch as I started to open the door. With a sigh she reached out and pushed the door closed. Leaning back on it she looked at me with confused lust.

"I don't do this sort of thing." She squeaked never breaking eye contact. I squeezed her hip and pulled her closer.

"I know." I retorted as I lifted her chin up drawing her lips to mine. It started off slow and deliberate. My hands caressing her sides as the heat soon boiled our kiss into a deep longing release of our passion. Tongues intertwind. I moved us towards the bed as we fondled and groped one another like two out of control teenagers. Our kiss broke as she stepped out of her shoes breathing heavily. Falling back into an embrace our tongues found one another again as I ran my hands down her back until they were cupping her taut ass. She moaned into my mouth as my hardening cock pressed into her stomach. We stopped kissing only to remove her dress. She was gorgeous! Her breasts stood firmly as her nipples pushed forward with excitement as she reached out pulling my towel from my waist leaving me fully exposed. I pulled her hair back gently but firmly giving me access to her neck that I eagerly ravished. Her hands reached my ass pulling me closer as I nibbled just behind her ears eliciting another wanton moan.

We tumbled onto the bed. I looked into her eyes and kissed her again. She was writhing under my body as my hands explored her legs and ass. Slowly I started kissing my way down her body until I had her nipple in my mouth. I sucked and rolled it between my lips and tongue. Flicking it firmly, swirling it about lustily. Veronica pulled my head in encouraging me for more. I pulled both of her breasts together, nipples touching, and continued with my assault on them.

Veronica started to push me downward. I knew what she desperately wanted, but I was not going to give it to her just yet. As I moved down I stopped to worship her stomach and navel with my tongue as my chest hair teased her opening. She was bucking slightly in anticipation. My cock was straining with excitement at this point causing a single flow of pre cum to flow from my head forming a small pool at the underside of my crown. I stood up next to the bed watching her pant. With my thumb I gathered my masculine honey and spread it across her sweet lips. She sucked her lip inward to gather all she could onto her tongue closing her eyes. She pulled my hand towards her mouth, drawing my thumb in licking and sucking the remainder off.

Standing between her legs I began dragging my bulbous head through her weeping slit. Her warmth made me crave for more but I was determined to make her scream for it. Slowly I pushed forward and she opened her toned legs invitingly for me. I stood there as she fellated my thumb groaning as I gently rubbed her entrance with my tip, teasing her. I pulled my thumb away and grasped my shaft. Increasing the pressure and control I had of my tip. Pushing it up around her enflamed clit before dragging it back down just inside her tight opening. Veronica started to whisper "Yes. Please." As I coated my head with her precious dew.

I removed myself from her opening and climbed on the bed straddling her chest. I brought my slickened shaft to her lips. "Taste us." I breathed to her. She smiled before her tongue darted out to sample our comingled sin. I thrusted forward and she accepted me into her mouth. She was incredible. Grasping me by my base she slurped and sucked at me with glee. As she lavished my stiffness I reached back and traced her pussy with my finger. Mimicking the movements of my tip from earlier I played with her. As I started to let my finger penetrate her she started to suck harder on me. I removed my cock from her mouth. Still straddling her chest I looked into her eyes. I extracted my soaked finger from her drawing it into my own mouth never breaking eye contact as I explored her taste. I wanted more.

I climbed off of her and had her get on all fours at the edge of the bed. Veronica was all too eager to comply anticipating her next series of pleasures. I knelt down behind her and slowly kissed up the back of her thighs until I was playfully nibbling her perfect ass. I next slowly planted gentle kisses around her sex while deeply inhaling her intoxicating aroma. I started kissing her opening as I worked the butterfly kisses down to her screaming bud causing her to shudder. I gripped her ass and dipped my tongue inside cause her to cry out "Yes!"As I spread her cheeks and continued to pick up the pace I let my long tongue start to fuck her tightness. As I alternated between tonguing, nibbling and licking she began to push back whimpering as she did so. Sensing she was on the verge of ecstasy I eased two fingers into her as I worked her clit over. Not even a minute later she was convulsing around those fingers crying into the night as my face and beard were coated with her nectar. While she was still in the throes of her orgasm I kissed my way up to her ass. Tracing it with my slick tongue before she thrust her hips backwards letting me barley enter to feel the last waves of her climax pulse through. I tongued and sucked her ass as her climax faded. Veronica fell forward onto the bed rolling over. All she could muster as a response was "Fuuuck me!"

"That is exactly what I plan on doing my Aussie vixen." I replied as I leaned down kissing her fully as she gripped my back. She feasted on my pussy soaked mouth as I squeezed her nipples between my thumb and forefingers. She raised her legs and wrapped them around me pinning my shaft on her stomach as she started to work on my neck hungrily. She was making my head spin as she gently bit my shoulder. At this point I was grinding my base and balls over her tormented flower. I wanted her. I wanted to cum inside of her.

As I stood back up I lifted one of her legs up to my shoulder with my cock still resting across her navel. Looking down at her I told her "I am going to fill you fully and make you cum again. This time around my prick." She leaned her head back thrusting her chest out as she smiled and closed her eyes as she eagerly waited.

"You may do anything you would like Mr. Denker. I am yours." She cooed sexily. With that I grabbed her leg from my shoulder and started teasing her ankles with my lips. As I wallowed in the task of sucking and nibbling between her ankle and just behind her knee I moved my hips back so that my cock returned to the forefront of her exposed womanhood. Once my straining pole touched her tight wetness I grabbed her other ankle and brought it up. As I began to guide my head just between her folds I pushed her legs slightly back over her body enabling me better access to what I desired most. I slowly started to work my hips back and forth penetrating her with just my tip eliciting accepting cry's from her full lips. Rocking her legs forward and back I allowed another inch to sink in as I continued my deliberate motions. She reached forward and pulled her tight lips open as I pulled back and rubbed my slick crown nastily over her hood causing her to yell out "Please shove your cock back in! I need you to fuck me!"

I smiled and told her "I will as soon as I am ready for you to have more." With that I worked just the tip back in. Back and forth teasing her some more before giving her the extra inch she had before.

"Yes Brock! Yes! Give me your cock!" she was now panting. She was so sexy that I could not resist any more and started to feed her more of me with every forward thrust. Her vocal encouragement rose in volume as I split her with more and more of my hardened meat. I pulled my cock out until only my head remained inside. Held her still for just a moment and then slammed the whole thing home bouncing my sack off of her exposed ass.

"FUCK ME YES!" She screamed so loud that I was sure her husband heard her cry in his slumbering state two floors up. I held myself all the way in and leaned forward to suck on her perfect breasts some more. I could feel her pussy stretched over me. She felt like heaven. She rocked her legs back as I moved up to kiss her again. The slight movements of our passionate kissing pulled my cock to either side of her stretching the walls of her pussy with my shaft. I started to ease back and forth inside of her depths. As I progressed into longer strokes I picked up my pace. Veronica was picture perfect beneath me. My lust was taking over me. I grabbed her ankles again and pushed back more forcefully than before. At this point I was almost pulling all the way out of her and slamming my balls into her ass hard enough to send ripples across her flesh. "FUCK ME HARD! YES!" she cried with each stroke. "Give me your cum Brock cum inside my pussy!" She begged. She tightened up around me as her second orgasm rapidly approached. I could not hold back any longer and let my seed unleash deep inside of her. The feeling of my warm semen splashing into her was too much for her and she joined me in unison for the most mind blowing orgasm I have ever had. I released her legs and she dragged her fingers across my stomach as she pulsed around me milking every drop inside.

Exhausted I collapsed on top of her. I laid affectionate kisses all over her face as I ran my hands through her hair. I was still gently working my cock inside of her gently. She rolled me onto my back allowing my dick to spring free from her warmth slowly licking her way down my body until she reached my spent cock. She gripped my sticky shaft and placed the head between her lips groaning. She sucked and licked my entire shaft and balls thoroughly consuming the residues of our lust as the remainder slid from inside her running down her thighs. She sat up on her knees scooping up what she could gather and fed on her fingers. My God this woman was hot! She showed me the last of us on her tongue and then leaned down, shoving her tongue between my lips allowing me to savor our combined secretions.

12