Veronica & The Bookstore

Story Info
Mature woman surprises adult bookstore browser.
2.9k words
4.42
142.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LuvsAShow
LuvsAShow
21 Followers

Sometimes I hate living in a small town. There is only one adult bookstore and to be quite honest, it has the complete feel of sleaze about it. It is on the main drag, but just past the outskirts of town. It is a low, squat, concrete block building, with the windows painted out. The unpaved parking lot usually only has two or three cars, one for the clerk and the others belong to customers who scurry in and out before their pastor or kids' teacher recognizes their car as they drive by. This is especially true in the middle of the day, when I usually visit.

So you could have knocked me over with a feather when she walked in. Once or twice, women customers had come in while I was there, but this was different. She was brisk and professional. She was older. She was gorgeous.

I was browsing the magazine rack when she walked in, shutting the door quickly behind her. She was dressed in a navy blue suit, with cream colored silk blouse. Black heels and hose finished the outfit that was at once professional and deadly. Twinkling at her shoe top was an ankle bracelet. It may be my imagination, but it seems that an ankle bracelet always graces a leg where the skirt is a bit shorter, and the heels a bit higher than most other women are wearing. She was no exception to that rule.

If the fact that a woman who looked like a banker or lawyer was shopping in the porn shop was not enough to stop me in my tracks, one glance at her face was. She was not 20 something, 30 something or maybe even 40 something. Don't get me wrong, but for a few crow's feet and a wrinkle here and there, with that body she could be thirty. Framing her face was silvery, blonde hair, with the bangs and sides rolled over neatly. Pale blue eyes turned in my direction, then quickly arced away as she turned to face a rack of video tapes. The surprises were not over yet. As she turned I could see the long straight mane of hair that fell down her back to the line where the top of her skirt must have been. I tried not to stare, but was not entirely successful.

It took me a moment to regain my composure, what little I have. Here I was in a porn store with one of the most beautiful women I had ever seen. The only other person in the store was the overweight clerk, hunched over his ashtray, chain smoking.

Normally, I am not a very aggressive kind of guy, sometimes not even assertive. But this opportunity was much too good to give in to my usual doubts. Trying not to stare, I kept my eye on her, hoping to catch her eye, or at least walk out the door the same moment she did. She stood in front of the rack of videos, each cover a garish collage of exploding graphics and closeups of sexual organs. Every so often perfectly manicured fingers, tipped in red, would flash up and pluck down a box. Carefully she would turn it over as she examined it carefully. She always turned slightly to the right when looking at a video box. So I moved down the opposite side of the aisle and turned to my left when I grabbed a movie. Finally our eyes met. I smiled. She smiled. Her smile was neither shy, nor embarrassed, but quite welcoming. My courage bolstered, I went the next step.

"Nice day today for a change" I asked, my voice exploding into the silence of the room. She didn't look up from her video. Momentarily fear gripped me. She lowered the box, and smiled again.

"Yes, nice to have the sun out again."

"Supposed to be warmer by the weekend," I continued.

"Maybe I'll be able to get out my swimsuit again," she offered, sending my brain into a realm of fantasy from which I almost didn't recover.

"A swimsuit would be nice, but I you look perfect in that outfit."

"What this old thing?" She was now very intent on our little conversation.

"Yes," I smiled "I would expect a woman as beautiful as you to be wearing that in a highrise office or maybe a fashion runway. That suit is very flattering to you." Her eyes sparkled and I was even pleased with myself.

She looked over her shoulder quickly, then back at me. "Don't tell anyone," she began as she unbuttoned the jacket. She pulled open one side "J.C. Penney. On sale," she grinned like a Cheshire cat. I couldn't help but notice the breasts that poked out of her silk shirt. Not large, but very shapely. Perhaps on a younger woman they could be called "perky" but that didn't seem quite right. Just perfect perhaps.

I decided to try to move on to the next level. "Are you looking for something for yourself or someone else?" I stammered just a bit when I asked.

Now she smiled a bit shyly. "Just me," she almost whispered "Are you looking for someone special?" she added.

"I wasn't when I came in here, but I found someone special anyway."

She smiled so sweetly I almost fainted. We chatted for a few minutes more as we continued to shop. Holding a movie box in her hand, she turned to me and asked "what do you think of this one?"

Gently taking it from her, I said "Hmmm, never seen it before." Noticing a long haired blonde in one of the pictures, I pointed and said "She's quite attractive."

"Then let's buy it and go to my house and watch it" she said, making my dream come true. While my head was in the clouds from her invitation, she handed me the video and said, "If you don't mind getting this, I'll wait outside." With that, she headed for the door and my bubble nearly burst. Was this a joke? Did she get a thrill teasing guys? I almost ran to the checkout. The clerk seemed to be mired in molasses as he ran my credit card through. Finally, after what seemed hours, the transaction was completed. I tried to look relaxed and calm as I headed out the door.

As I looked at the parking lot, I was once again surprised. She was sitting in her car, parked next to mine. But it was not a red convertible or other sporty car as I expected, but an older minivan. I walked over between the cars, her passenger door on one side, my driver's on the other. As I walked up, the window on her van slid open. "Let's take my car," she said "No need to have two cars in my driveway, and they won't mind." Quickly I got in.

As I got in, I glanced toward the back of the van, wondering if my string of surprises would continue by seeing a raft of children's car seats. There were none, only a neat stack of cardboard boxes almost filling the rear. As I took my seat, I must have looked puzzled. She said "I'm in sales. You know those parties that women have to sell things? I find hostesses and supply the merchandise. We sell everything, kitchen things, Christmas decorations, even lingerie." She paused and smiled slyly.

"You must be good at it. You are very persuasive."

As she smiled I realized that she was not used to being flattered. Of course, in sales, she was always doing the flattering. I made a mental note. I also finally got around to an introduction. Awkwardly and stupidly I stuck out my hand and said "I'm Bill, by the way." With practiced grace she grasped my proffered hand and said, "Veronica. And the pleasure is all mine." Her handshake was a perfect blend of firmness and softness. I almost shuddered in anticipation of her touch in other places.

She put the van in gear and we chatted on the short drive to her home. We arrived at a modest ranch house in very nice neighborhood. Although her house was smaller than the others, the yard was just as immaculate. The garage door popped open, and the van swung in.

Inside the house was much nicer than out. The living room was much like my companion, classy, but warm and inviting. The center of the room was a fabulous conversation pit couch. She beckoned me to sit and I placed our new video on the coffee table in front. I sat on the couch as she went the kitchen for drinks. The cover of the couch was soft, but the cushions firm. I could see that Veronica knew what she wanted and got it. She returned with two glasses of wine.

"Veronica is such a beautiful name," I began, "It fits you perfectly, formal without being pretentious, professional, but still sexy." She smiled again at my flattery and we chatted some more as we drank our wine. As we chatted I felt the momentum and my nerve flagging slightly. At the next lull in the conversation, I leaned in close to Veronica and said quietly "That is an intoxicating fragrance...." She murmured the name of some perfume in a way that sounded more like an invitation. So I continued.

"And this is an intoxicating neck," I whispered as my lips touched her for the first time. This time she just murmured. So I kissed her lovely neck again. After several more kisses the murmur turned to a soft moan. I kissed along her cheek until our lips met.

When our lips met, Veronica was more than ready. Her sweet, soft lips opened and our tongues entwined immediately. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close as we deeply explored each other with our tongues.

Veronica is a fabulous kisser. Her lips and tongue are every bit as sexually sensitive as any other woman's nipples or even clit. Each kiss seemed to reverberate through her entire body with almost orgasmic intensity. Each kiss seem to set off an earthquake of passion in her, which she returned increased vigor of her tongue and hands. Several times with our lips locked in desire, I thought she might have climaxed. Several times I felt as though her kisses might make me climax as well.

After what seemed to be hours of kissing and hugging, she paused and looked longingly at me. She smiled and stood up and started to remove the jacket of her suit. For a moment I was shocked, I felt so close to her, I would have said we were naked already. But as she peeled the jacket off, words came out of my mouth, almost involuntarily, "Veronica," I croaked, now not used to speaking, "You look so great, maybe you could leave some of that on." I felt awkward as soon as I said it -- not to see that perfect body! Was I insane? Fortunately, she smiled and said "I like the way you think." She layed the jacket aside and paused.

For a moment time froze. Then she reached up under her tailored, deeply slitted skirt and deftly removed her panties. "We won't need these," she purred and tossed them aside. The white silk panties were impossibly small, like three silken threads tied together. For a moment I pondered my rash decision, when she knelt down in front of me.

As she knelt down, I could see that her bra was half cut, so that her nipples were free to push against the silky material of her blouse. They were fully engorged and I could even see the little bumps on her areolas. The combination of visible and invisible was incredibly stimulating.

She reached for the buckle on my belt and whispered "We won't be needing these either." And deftly and quickly had my pants down around my ankles in one swift motion. My boxer shorts sprung to life as she did this, with a tent popping up instantly upon being freed. Veronica smiled and said "I hope that's for me."

Without waiting for an answer she encircled the cloth bound organ with a perfectly manicured hand. Yes, her hand was perfection! She ran her hand along my length, admiring the length and shape. I almost couldn't look down, seeing such a beautiful woman fondling and teasing me was almost more than I could take. Finally she worked my cock through the opening of the fly.

Her hand covered the head and slowly slid down the shaft. My hips rose with intense pleasure. "My god, Veronica," I gasped "you really know the way to a man's heart." She grinned as her hand ascended back to just beneath the head. But against my will, I reached down and lightly grasped her wrist. "If you do that again, I don't think I can control myself," I breathed heavily. Understanding, she slowly released her grasp.

I beckoned her and she climbed into my lap. We began kissing again with even deeper passion. As we kissed the electric tingling at the head of my cock began to subside slightly, but not my erection. My hand reached under her skirt and massaged her now moist and soon dripping pussy. Just as I was about to take the next step, she looked into my eyes and said "Are you ready now?" I could only nod my assent.

I watched as she lifted her hips slightly and my cock was positioned between her black nylon encased legs. Slowly the hem of her bunched up skirt lowered. First, the head disappeared from view, then much of the shaft disappeared under the tailored navy blue material. At the moment her wetness touched me, she sighed. I could feel the entire length being engulfed in warmth.

When I was completely inside, she began to roll her hips. The sensation was unbelievable, almost like a blowjob. Her skirt now covered my boxers as she undulated and bounced slightly. Just when I thought I couldn't take it any more, she began to slide up and down the full length of the shaft. As she dropped down, I would raise my hips to meet her. I alternated between looking at her gorgeous face and the sight of my cock appearing and disappearing under her skirt.

As wonderful as this was, we couldn't do it like this forever. Pushing up from the couch was tiring and she was balanced with her high heels behind her hips. When I was deep inside her, I grabbed her hips and held it in there. "Let's change" I grunted. "Oh god" she moaned, which I took be "yes, please."

Normally, I would have simply rolled on top, but selfishly I decided to completely play my fantasy out. We separated briefly so that I could get her in a new position. I had her kneel on the couch, facing the back. She put her arms over the back and waited with anticipation.

As I stood behind, I had to admire what I saw. Black heels at the bottom of very shapely legs were pointing right at me. Her dark blue skirt was riding high, exposing the tops of her stocking, but still covered her bottom. Her long blonde hair ran halfway down her back then draped off to one side. Her face looked back expectantly. I looked down at my cock pushed through the fly of my boxers. It was straight out, almost painfully hard and the head was literally throbbing.

I pulled the hem of her skirt up slightly, exposing her pussy lips which were glistening with our moisture. She spread her legs slightly and then reached back and pulled the lips open, revealing the deep pink interior. I moved forward and pushed the head in slightly. She moaned slightly. I pushed in all the way. Another moan. I pulled back and slid all the way in, slightly harder and faster. A longer moan.

Each moan made me want to drive it in deeper and faster. Our rhythm built, faster and faster, until each thrust ended with a satisfying wet slapping sound. Especially hard thrusts brought a delightful "yip" from Veronica, which spurred me to pound even harder.

Her long blonde hair was bouncing from side to side, just as I had pictured it in my mind. With one hand she rubbed her clit furiously and with the other steadied herself against the back of the couch. "Oh god, I'm cumming!" she yelled. I grabbed her hips and pulled her toward me as I thrust hard and harder. She was now constantly moaning, yipping and grunting encouragement to my rapid deep thrusts.

When she announced she was cumming again, I decided to join her this time. Pulling her hips close to mine, with my cock completely buried deep inside her, I continued to push against her, but without pulling back out. She rolled her hips again as well, which set of a tremendous orgasm for both of us. I could feel my balls pushing up several bursts of deep satisfying cum, very deep inside her pussy. Veronica shuddered violently, then almost melted into the couch.

We remained in this position for several minutes, with her slumped over the couch and me with my arms wrapped around her. I gently kissed her on the neck and shoulders as my erection slowly ebbed inside her. Finally it slipped out. Feeling this, Veronica turned and pulled me back to the couch where we kissed deeply. Out of breath and spent, we told each other over and over how wonderful it had been. I can honestly say that never before I had I been with such an exciting, beautiful and sexually fulfilling woman.

And we never did watch that video.

LuvsAShow
LuvsAShow
21 Followers