Veronica Beginnings Ch. 01

Story Info
Veronica prepares for the journey ahead.
2.2k words
4.06
7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veronica's late high-school experience would prove especially formative to her adult persona. Her mother was once again in need of a new job, but oddly upbeat and unstressed about money. Having recently turned 18 she was no longer the little girl, naive to the ways of the world. She realized her mother must have used her charms on her married boss and was now being asked to politely leave town with a for-once filled bank account.

This is how Veronica began her senior year of high school in a new city and a new state. Her mother had decided to take them to a warmer climate with easier beach access and so they decided on Florida. When they saw the small condo in Fernandina Beach they were sold, even though they knew it was more than they could really afford for long.

Veronica decided that she would be a new person going into this new school and state. She would be confident and sexy. She was free to create and now she knew what she wanted. She had seen how boys and now men could not keep their eyes off of her newly ample chest and long legs. She had but to offer any man a glimpse of her tantalizing skin and they had already begun to melt into her hands. She was late to school once in 11th grade and the notoriously strict disciplinarian let her go with nothing more than a slow, full body stare and a warning. She recently was released from a speeding ticket by playing up a cheerleader-like ditziness and pulling down her bustline.

Now she would be a new person and put her powers really to the test.

--

Noah wasn't the star quarterback or basketball player. He did play varsity tennis but that wasn't why she was drawn to him. He was the newly elected class president and extremely popular. He had an ease and bit of arrogance that spoke of money and she figured if she was going to try something new then she should go all in.

Of course, Noah was also popular with the other girls and came equipped with a girlfriend of at least the last 12 months. Maya was very pretty, blonde and apparently also rich. Most likely their parents vacationed together out of the country or whatever people did with money they didn't know what else to spend it on.

Not particularly concerned with the method that she used to pull herself to the top, Veronica now had two targets as she began to figure out her next moves.

--

Veronica was not inexperienced for a girl of her age. At 18 she was likely one of the oldest girls in her grade and possibly one of the more adept ones when it came to boys. She had her share of teenage boyfriends and everything that goes along with that. But that was the extent of her experience. Rarely did she have any fun that lasted longer than a few minutes and while that was generally enough to get her everything she wanted from those boys she was now setting her sights higher. She knew she would need to cultivate her sexual prowess if she was going to impress any powerful, rich men.

A week after her birthday she was already in her new home in Fernandina and had decided on her next move. She was ready to make herself more appealing but wanted more experience in the process.

Veronica entered A1A Tattoo & Piercing which she found about 20 minutes from her new home. She wore a rather skimpy bikini and short skirt along with flip-flops, completing the look of a casual beach goer. Her 34C breasts were barely contained and Mike was immediately entranced despite having worked on many beautiful women over the last 10 years at this shop.

"Cool shop." Veronica casually remarked as she looked around the wall of cliche images that she would be loathe to put on her body. She knew exactly what she wanted but she was first baiting the hook.

Mike's eyes kept drinking in Veronica's smooth skin and more than once she caught him staring. He could not even decide if he preferred her perfectly formed legs, on display in her short skirt right up to crease of her shapely ass; or if her amazing tits were her best asset. Everytime he looked from top to bottom and back he was sure whatever he saw was the best. His mouth watered he wanted her so badly.

"You have to be 18 to be in here you know." Mike said with a smirk. His brain finally put a coherent thought together. He couldn't decide if he wanted her to be underage and need a favor from him to stay or if he preferred she be of age so that he would stay out of jail.

She locked eyes on him for the first time and once again he felt his head swim and cock stir.

"Oh, that's ok. I turned last week! Let me see..." she played up the beach girl routine a bit and looked into her purse for her ID. She took her time looking for it so that Mike had nothing to do but wait and stare at her delicious chest. "Ah, here it is!"

"Veronica Davenport. August 1st, 2000. Wow I guess that does make you 18. I'm Mike by-the-way." Mike said aloud reading over the card and at the same time realizing that time has flown by. At 36 himself he is literally twice her age and was turning 18 himself at the time of her birth.

"Pleasure to meet you." Veronica said with a giggle to continue the act.

"Did you like anything you saw over there?" Mike pointed at the wall with dolphin and tribal pictures.

If she was going to become the aggressor it was now or never.

"I prefer what I see here." She cooed pointing down and directly at him.

Mike was sure for a second that she was pointing at his cock but then realized that the display of piercing jewelry was in the case in front of him.

"I want to get them both done." Veronica said as she gave her top a little shake.

Mike was nearly overcome with desire as realization set in. However, his last 10 years working tattoos and piercings on the beach had afforded him ample opportunity to perform his craft onto the soft, supple skin of coeds and otherwise naive women of the world. In just this last month he had pierced the nipples of a handful of twenty-somethings, much to the delight of men-kind everywhere.

"That's $50 each or $80 for both, plus jewelry." Mike grinned, knowing that whatever the outcome he would be coming out ahead.

A pause drew out between them as Veronica seemed to contemplate the pricing. Slowly she raise her right hand to her bikini'ed left breast and pulled the tiny triangle of fabric to the side as she spoke.

"Mmmm. But they would look so much better when you're done with them. Can't we come to some agreement?"

Mike had seen this play out before. Sometimes he wasn't interested and had to show the, usually intoxicated, patron to the door; never had he declined an offer from a bonafide goddess. He left the sanctuary of the desk and strode to the front door only to lock it and turn off the "OPEN" sign.

--

Veronica knew that she was in charge of this situation but allowed Mike to believe that her wanton behavior was his doing.

Mike wasted no time closing the distance between him and the teenage goddess who had offered herself to him. As he took the final steps she unclasped her top and let it fall to the ground. He paused only a second to drink in the sight before diving in to devour his latest and surely most impressive conquest.

Veronica's breasts were perfectly shaped and the size of full apples. Her nipples were erect and waiting as he lowered his mouth to engulf her tender parts.

A gasp escaped her mouth when he brought his tongue to her nipples while pulling softly in a gentle suction. She ran her fingers through his hair and reveled in the fact that this older man was completely in her power.

A soft moan escaped her lips and another when he changed from left to right in a sensual movement between her luscious flesh. She had him where she had planned all along and now to finalize the deal.

"Pierce me, make me yours, and I'll let you use my throat all you need." It was a bit over dramatic but it got the point across. She would never be his of course, quite the opposite, but she wanted him to use her and in this process she would learn more about the ways of man with little fear of failure since surely a teenage goddess could do no wrong whilst bobbing on the cock of a man twice her age.

Mike moved to grab her more intimate parts but she pushed him away. "Pierce me first... and I want those..." pointing over at the sterling silver barbells with what looked like Swarovski crystal ends.

"Sure baby" Mike was not happy with the detour but happy enough to keep things moving along for the end game.

The feel of her perfect and unmarred breasts in his hands kept his cock extremely hard despite the work at hand. He led her to his chair and sat her down, once again admiring her topless breasts and now positioning her legs in his chair's stirrups as spread her out and make her more available.

"Calm your mind" He spoke in a zen-like tone and she took a deep breath reminiscent of yoga classes with her mother. As she exhaled she closed her eyes and felt the sharp ecstasy of pain rip through her left nipple. Mike took liberty to cover her mouth with his as he finished the needle. Stars exploded behind her eyes but she knew she was the one in charge here.

Her eyes flew open as he pulled back and readied himself for his second blow to her other breast.

"Finish it and then you'll get your reward." She uttered as she stared into her defiler's eyes. He wasted no time in piercing her second nipple.

"Is that what you needed?" He asked as he finished the piercing and attached her new jewelry. He even gave her aching nipples a little twist to see how far she would allow herself to be pushed.

"Oohhh" She exhaled before a sharp intake of breath. Delicious points of pain radiated from her perfect chest and heightened all of her senses.

Before she could catch her breath he had grabbed her hair and pulled her out of the chair. Onto her knees he forced her as he shoved his throbbing cock into her face, though she readily accepted. Small droplets of blood shone on her nipples as she was still bare from the waste up.

Mike's 7" cock was just above average and exactly what she wanted for her next purposes. As expected he was not an inexperienced, nor gentle with her as he grabbed the back of her head and forced his cock all the way down her throat until she gagged. She loved the sensation of finally getting to achieve what she had practiced on her own. Her toys at home were not for her pleasure but rather for her practice. Her favorite was a blue, semi-hard 10" behemoth which she used almost exclusively to train away her gag reflex.

This was the first time since she got it that she had a chance to try her new skill with the real thing.

Mike didn't know or care except that she struggled less than the usual coed tourist when he forced his cock into her mouth.

"Damn. Daddy's little slut really knows how to work a cock..." he mused as he worked his meat in and out of her lips. He pace and breathing quickened as he approached his grand finish.

When she gentling cupped his aching balls and he felt her lips all the way on the base of his cock he would not last much longer. She had done exactly what she wanted so far and only had one test left ahead of her.

The first rope of cum splashed the back of her tonsils while he was fully extended down her throat. This caused her to gag but she did not lose a drop. She fell the awful sensation of his cream entering the back of her nose as the second stream shot into her mouth. Her eyes watered and she pulled back to fit it all inside her mouth.

She swallowed twice while he continued to spew cum into her. Her clit was on fire and she rubbed it though what really excited her was how easily she had manipulated this man who was twice her age and clear used to having his way with drunken, carefree tourists. She still cupped his larger than average balls and had his shrinking cock against her lips, the contents of both still on her tongue as she shuddered in her first orgasm from the ecstasy of control.

She was in bliss and knew that more would be ahead as she took everything she wanted on her way to the top.