Veronica Ch. 02

Story Info
Veronica falls in love with her father's best friend.
1.5k words
4.4
71.7k
11
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Veronica woke up to the sun shining in her eyes. She blinked and very quickly remembered where she was. She sat up and brushed her black hair away from her face. It was 7:15am and she remembered that Matthew had told her breakfast was at 7am. Just as she jumped out of bed to get ready she heard a knock on the door.

"Yes, I know I'm getting up right now. Give me two minutes."

"O.K. just wanted to check on you."

Veronica dressed quickly in jeans and a t-shirt and then went to the washroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. She ran down the stairs into the kitchen. She was a little out of breath but noticed that Matthew wasn't that concerned.

"How did you sleep?"

Veronica served herself eggs, bacon, toast, and then sat at the kitchen table.

"Fantastic. It's so much quieter here then at college."

"I bet. All the drunk parties and loud music right?"

Veronica smirked, knowing he was teasing her. They ate in silence and once finished she instinctively got up to do dishes. The rule at the Johnson Farm was: if you didn't cook you had to do dishes. If you didn't cook and weren't fast enough to do dishes you had bathroom duty. Veronica always remembered that rule from the summers she had stayed here.

"So today the front lawn needs to be mowed, but don't worry. I still have the ride along lawn mower. I need to fix some of the fences along the pigpen and the garden needs to be weeded. If you mow the lawn and I fix the fence then we can weed the garden together before lunch."

Veronica nodded and, after finishing the dishes, went out to the shed to get the lawnmower. The morning went by fast and she changed from jeans to shorts and a tank top before starting the weeding. Matthew was pretty quiet all morning and she assumed he was just used to being alone and didn't really feel like talking. After lunch, they cleaned the house from top to bottom. As the typical bachelor, there were parts of the house that hadn't been cleaned in a while and after some instruction, Veronica was actually able to help with the cleaning. Right before dinner, she went for a shower and Matthew started dinner. As they sat at the dinner table, he looked at her.

"You're a hard worker and catch on fast. I know your mom never let you do any hard labor, but I'm happy you are willing to help out. I really appreciate it."

"Yeah, I know. I sort of wish she hadn't sheltered us from so much. I was so lost in college you have no idea."

"I can imagine. I actually went to college for a few months before deciding that being on a farm was my calling in life."

"I didn't know that."

"There are a lot of things you don't know about me, Veronica."

They let it rest at that and finished the wonderful meal of chicken and potatoes with fresh picked carrots. After the dishes were done, Veronica went into the living room and continued reading her novel. It was a novel for one of her classes and she had only read one chapter before being kicked out. She wanted to know the ending and was really enjoying the story. She didn't notice that Matthew had come into the living room and was sitting on the opposite couch. As Veronica stretched out she cried out in pain, noticing for the first time that her back was burning hot.

"Ouch."

"Are you O.K.?" Matthew looked up from his novel, concerned for his guest.

"Um, I think my back is burnt and I've just realized that all my muscles hurt."

Matthew began to laugh. Veronica just stared as he put his book down, laughing as he made his way to the kitchen and then back. He was laughing so hard his eyes were watering.

"Don't make fun of me."

"Oh come on. It's funny. You used to do this every summer the first few days. You'd burn your back to a crisp and complain about your sore muscles. By the end of the summer you'd be boasting about how great you looked both with your muscle tone and your dark tan. Here's some aloe vera."

Sitting behind her he lifted her shirt and rubbed the cold gel on her back. She shivered at the cold, but started to relax as his strong hands rubbed her sore muscles. Since she was not protesting, he continued his massage, working his hands up and down her arms and then moving to her legs. He could feel his erection pressing against his sweatpants and he knew that they were not containing his cock very well. If she shifted just an inch towards him her cute little ass would be right against it. He heard her moan softly and moved his hands around her waist to rub her hips. He was desperately waiting for her to stop because if she didn't he knew he wouldn't be able to.

"Don't stop."

Veronica loved the feel of Matthew's hands on her body and she had totally forgotten the fact that he was her father's age. Instead she wiggled her butt closer to him and immediately felt his hard cock. Veronica was breathing hard and wanted this to happen. She hadn't had a boyfriend in over a year and, in any case, Matthew was not a boy, he was a man.

"You are so beautiful Veronica. You sure you want this?"

Matthew nibbled along her jaw line as he pulled her into his lap. His strong chest pressed against her back and his hands were undoing the tie to her pants. Not hearing her protest he slid his hand into her pants and feeling no panties his thumb found her clit and pressed against it hard.

"Oh fuck!"

Veronica reacted by thrusting hard against him, her manicured nails digging into his arms. He continued the assault on her clit as his other hand slid under her shirt and found an erect nipple. He pulled on it hard, wanting to find her limit on roughness. She didn't protest so he lifted her up and yanked down her pants. Pushing her over the back of the couch, he pressed against her and slid two fingers inside her pussy. She was hot and soaking wet, an indication she was enjoying this as much as he was. Veronica pulled off her shirt and was rubbing her nipples, spreading her legs wider as Matthew slid a third finger inside her. As he fingered her he pulled down his pants and was stroking his cock with his other hand. He had never been harder in his life and was worried he was going to cum too fast the moment he entered her.

"Veronica tell me to stop or we're going to have sex."

"Matthew just fuck me."

He responded by shoving his huge cock deep inside her and holding her there. He couldn't let her move since he was on the brink of cumming and wanted her to enjoy this. Her breathing was hard and fast as she tried to wiggle against his cock.

"Stop moving or I'm going to cum and I want you to cum first."

Veronica obeyed and let him stroke slowly and softly as she felt every inch of his cock against her pussy. She was so overcome by lust that she totally forgot that it was her father's best friend that was making love to her. Matthew had also forgotten and once he was back in control, he grabbed her around the waist and picked her up, slamming her up and down on his cock. His mouth was against her ear, panting and whispering.

"Tell me where you want me to fuck you."

"Bedroom."

Veronica's eyes were glazing over and she was amazed that he was holding her up so easily. She was short, but definitely not petite yet he held her tight with both hands as he walked carefully up the stairs. Each step made him go deeper insider her and by the time they got to the squeaky step she was bucking wildly, begging to orgasm. He took the three steps into his bedroom and sat down on his bed. Just at that moment she began to orgasm. She was loud as she came, her pussy gushing a bit as he felt her juices drip down his thighs.

"My turn sweetie."

Matthew flipped her over and laid her on his bed, getting between her legs he guided his cock back inside her and started to thrust. He was holding her legs on his shoulders and licked and nibbled her inner ankles. Veronica's face was one of pure lust and he loved it. He thrust one more time and then came inside her. He collapsed next to her and before they knew it they were asleep in each other's arms.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers