Veronica Ch. 03

Story Info
Veronica falls in love with her father's best friend.
1.1k words
4.28
61.4k
7
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 02/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

Veronica woke up first and felt Matthew's warm body against hers. The sun was shining into the window and as she shifted to face him, the memory of the night before came flooding back. She was lying in bed with her father's best friend after having the most intense sex ever the night before. She also vaguely remembered being woken up to his tongue on her pussy and thrashing around as she came a few more times. She figured she had passed out from the intensity since that was all she remembered. Matthew opened his eyes and looked into hers.

"Good morning sweetie. Are you feeling weird or guilty or happy about last night?"

Veronica bit her lip and thought for a moment. She was feeling very happy about last night, but also really weird. It was like he was reading her mind.

"I loved last night, but am feeling very weird. It's like you're my second father and you made me feel so good."

"I know sweetie. I have a confession. The first night you were here I jerked off in the bathroom thinking of you. You have changed a lot in five years and I am very attracted to you."

Veronica blushed and then leaned over to kiss Matthew softly. He wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her on top of him, sinking his morning hard on deep inside her pussy. He rocked her back and forth slowly, his eyes showing lust, but also love. It startled Veronica, but she tried to ignore it, thinking it was all in her head. She sat up and played with her nipples, pinching them hard as he rocked her faster against his cock.

"Cum for me baby."

Veronica nodded and wiggled her hips faster, pushing his cock against her gspot as she came again. She barely had time to recover when he began to lift her up and down on his cock. Matthew was grunting as he used her pussy to cum. She felt his hands dig into her hips and she cried out as she felt his cock expand and gush cum all inside her pussy. She collapsed on top of him as he rubbed her back lightly.

"We should go have breakfast."

Veronica and Matthew rolled out of bed and, after getting dressed, had a nice breakfast. They worked around the farm and Matthew was gentle and kind in teaching her how to milk the cows and feed the horses and pigs. She enjoyed the work and enjoyed the shower they shared at the end of the day. As the days progressed she was less tired from all the physical work and had more stamina to last longer as they made love all night long. He had teased her that he could last longer then she could, considering he was twice her age. After the first month together, he was taking back that comment when she was begging him for it again, even though he had cum three times that day. One thing that they hadn't mentioned was whether to tell her father.

It had been about 2 months and as Veronica walked into the kitchen after mowing the lawn she saw Matthew on the phone. He was looking very serious so she knew not to bother him. She loved walking up and sucking on his neck or nibbling his fingers when he was on the phone or cooking meals. This time she just walked into the kitchen and listened to his half of the conversation.

"Yes, we will be there as soon as possible. Thank you for calling, Betty."

Matthew hung up the phone and looked over at Veronica. He had just been given bad news and was trying to figure out the best way to tell her. He walked over and picking her up sat her on the counter so they were eye level.

"That was Betty. Your father was in a car accident this morning and was rushed to the hospital. We need to leave now to get there. I'm driving."

Veronica burst into tears and Matthew held her as he guided her to his truck. Getting in, they drove in silence towards town. Pulling into the parking lot of the hospital, they got out and walked towards the emergency room entrance. Neither one of them held hands and it was like subconsciously they were trying to figure out how best to act around Veronica's family.

As they entered the waiting room, neither of them could see Molly, Betty, or Jennifer. Getting more worried Veronica started breathing fast, trying hard not to hyperventilate. Matthew grabbed her hand and led her to the information desk.

"I was called regarding Jeffrey White who was in a motor vehicle accident this morning. I am a friend of the family and this is one of his daughters."

The woman behind the desk looked up and then turned towards a man sitting at the desk behind her.

"Dr. Jolly can you walk them to where Mr. White's family is."

The doctor led them down the hallway to a closed door. Knocking lightly, he opened the door and led them in. It was a small room with 4 chairs. Her sisters and stepmother occupied 3 of the chairs. Veronica barely noticed her sisters, but saw that Jennifer's eyes were red from crying and she was hiccupping, probably to hold back more tears. Matthew closed the door and was the first to speak.

"What happened?"

Jennifer spoke first. It was as if the trauma of the situation had caused the younger members in the room to be unable to speak.

"He passed away on the operating table 30 minutes ago. A truck ran into the side of his car and crushed him against the concrete wall of the freeway."

Veronica gasped and Matthew was quick to turn and grab her before she collapsed. She was sobbing uncontrollably as Matthew sat in the empty chair and rocked her gently in his lap. No one said anything as the room was filled with sobs and hiccups. Matthew's eyes were filled with tears, but at that moment he needed to be strong for Veronica.

The next few days were a blur as funeral plans were made and Veronica was forced to move back home to be close to the funeral home. Matthew had moved into the house as well, to be close to her, and was sleeping in the basement. Betty, Molly, and Jennifer did everything and Veronica was left to stand helpless, being told she wasn't needed and that she was just in the way. After the funeral, they all made their way to the lawyer's office to deal with the rest of the paperwork. Since the day at the hospital, Matthew and Veronica had barely spoken. It was as if those last two months hadn't happened.

"So just to review the arrangements. Mr. White has left his estate to Jennifer Collins-White. His three children are to receive nothing as was his request when he changed his will 6 months ago."

Betty and Molly turned and glared at their stepmother.

"What the fuck?"

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers